Winslow for a girl?

I think it’s a beautiful name for a girl or boy. [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is such a cute nn!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] for either, so I definitely think it works for a girl, and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is adorable too and will probably make it fit better with very feminine sisters’ names.

1 Like

Winslow is great!

Your partner’s favorite names seem to be both indigenous names (within [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_u]America[/name_u] including CA).

Another option would be [name_f]Winona[/name_f] which is also of indigenous roots. Not sure if that matters at all but just a thought!

Love [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] though I think it’s very gender neutral and would fit a little girl well!

1 Like

Yes I like the artist association! I have a son Named [name_m]Miro[/name_m] after [name_u]Joan[/name_u] [name_m]Miro[/name_m].

1 Like

Yes my husband is native Americans and is drawn to native names however he is not a fan of [name_f]Winona[/name_f] he says it’s too tied to the actress [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_u]Ryder[/name_u].

2 Likes

Windsor is interesting!

It’s hard because in my mind I want all the girls names to go so well together but then I may be making too big of a sacrifice and not choosing a name that fits HER or that we both really love. Naming a human is HARD.

2 Likes

Winslow not [name_f]Winslet[/name_f]. [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] doesn’t flow and sounds like a sex thing.

Oh I love [name_u]Winslow[/name_u]!!! I had never considered it but I think it’s AMAZING

1 Like

Love it
What are you other girls names?

1 Like

I personally find [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] very feminine (although perfectly lovely for a boy as well!) and think it fits beautifully with other feminine names! especially with the nn [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]! go for it! :heart:

1 Like

I really like [name_u]Winslow[/name_u], I think it is unique and pretty!

1 Like

Winslet is not a name I would consider its more modern in my eyes like [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], [name_u]Madison[/name_u] and [name_f]Anniston[/name_f]. I don’t think it goes w my vibe.

Pls do not repeat for privacy. [name_f]Lil[/name_f]@ (leelah), P@lom@, B0heme and a1ouette. Everyone loves P’s name, ppl do NOT undertake B and A names like I have to repeat myself many times and explain the names. We also have 2 boys one of whose names I have mentioned above. This is our last child. [name_f]My[/name_f] other children like t he name [name_u]Winslow[/name_u]. We normally take 3 names to hospital meet baby then choose.

2 Likes

I think [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] would sound amazing with your other childrens names. it’s unexpected but somehow fits perfectly.

2 Likes

Winslow is beautiful and unique! I sounds beautiful with your oldest daughters’ gorgeous and unexpected names. [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is an adorable nickname.
[name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] would be stunning. I love Nanouk! It’s so sweet and distinct. [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] would be an amazing name as well.

1 Like

Thank you!
[name_u]Winslow[/name_u] is perfect for your fam I love it for you

1 Like

I didn’t even think about strong O in B’s name I did however think about how it was similar to M name and in a perfect world I don’t want any of my k s names to start or end in se letter. Now I’m worried is [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] too close to the other son, !ndy (that’s his full name) name? W the N and the ie ending??

So clearly these forums are getting in my head but I dreamt last night that I suggested [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] to you, with the nickname [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] :joy: but [name_f]Willa[/name_f] also makes a great nn.

I knew a [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] in school and she rocked it. She actually never even used a nickname except for [name_m]Wil[/name_m] very occasionally. I think we all loved saying her full name!

Take it or leave it haha.

I personally don’t think [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] and !ndy are too close at all. Not as nicknames anyway.

I know wilhelmina is very pop on nameberry but it seems so old lady so complicated and long to me.

1 Like