Winter Names

Being “holly” I have always like winter names. I recently fell in love with [name]January[/name] and [name]Frostine[/name] (Not together) what do you think of:

[name]Eulalie[/name] [name]Louise[/name] [name]Frostine[/name]
[name]Claudia[/name] [name]Frostine[/name]
[name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Frostine[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Frostine[/name]

[name]January[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Iris[/name]

I love [name]January[/name], but [name]Frostine[/name] is a bit much in my opinion. What about these other winter-related names:

[name]Eira[/name]
Eirlys
Eirwyn
[name]Neva[/name]
[name]Neve[/name]
[name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name]

Or just [name]Winter[/name] itself!

At [name]Frostine[/name], I immediately thought of [name]Queen[/name] [name]Frostine[/name] from Candyland. And as for [name]January[/name], I like it (my birth month!), but would not ever use it.

I’m quite partial to [name]Holly[/name] because that’s my mom’s name, but I also like [name]Natalie[/name]!

Others:

[name]Persephone[/name] - spent 6 months of the year (winter) in the Underworld.
[name]Cora[/name] - the goddess of the Underworld who lives there during winter.
[name]Ivy[/name] - inspired by the story The [name]Holly[/name] and the [name]Ivy[/name].
[name]Jovie[/name] - reminds me of jovial (the holiday spirit) and [name]Jovie[/name] from the [name]Christmas[/name] movie Elf.

[name]Just[/name] have to say, I too have a crush on [name]Frostine[/name] as a middle. I love that I’m not alone!

Of your first list, I like [name]Eulalie[/name] [name]Louise[/name] [name]Frostine[/name] and [name]Claudia[/name] [name]Frostine[/name] best.
I think [name]January[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] is the best of the second list, because [name]January[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is too wordy to me, which would be my favourite otherwise.

[name]Rowena[/name], [name]Bianca[/name], [name]Bronwen[/name], [name]Olwen[/name] all mean have white in their meanings, which makes me think of snow.
I also love [name]Decima[/name] for a winter baby middle, and [name]Eve[/name], [name]Virginia[/name], [name]Felicity[/name], and, I admit, I have the teensiest crush on [name]Christmas[/name] as a middle name, ever since seeing the [name]James[/name] [name]Bond[/name] with Dr. [name]Christmas[/name] [name]Jones[/name].

I think [name]Winter[/name] is the best winter name of all! But I also love [name]December[/name] and [name]January[/name].