Witch name is most beautiful?
It will helps me a lot.
[name]Thea[/name] (my fave)
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
Svea
[name]Laurentia[/name]

I love [name]Fiona[/name], [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Julia[/name]…these are each such beautiful names!

[name]Lydia[/name] is my favorite.

[name]Lydia[/name]
([name]Julia[/name] is a very close second)

[name]Julia[/name] is the prettiest.

[name]How[/name] do you pronounce [name]Laurentia[/name]?

[name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] are tied for me! :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Thea[/name] so much!
[name]Lydia[/name] in second place :slight_smile:

Well, [name]Lydia[/name] is my favorite girl name. I also love [name]Fiona[/name], and then [name]Julia[/name] - always a classic.

[name]Lydia[/name] is my favorite, followed by [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Thea[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Fiona[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], and [name]Julia[/name] are some of my very favorites! They’re all beautiful!

[name]Lydia[/name]

[name]Lydia[/name] is a beautiful name. I’ve just started thinking of it recently! :wink:

[name]Hi[/name], you might want to edit your post b/c you have a typo, and when I read it at first, I thought you were looking for the name of a witch (as in the wicked witch of the west). It took me a moment to realize you were just asking for opinions about beautiful names.

[name]Lydia[/name], with [name]Julia[/name] & [name]Fiona[/name] in close second!

What about:
[name]Felicia[/name]
[name]Mercy[/name]
[name]Lilac[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Juno[/name]/[name]June[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Mathilde[/name]
[name]Eleanora[/name]

I also like [name]Thea[/name] a lot, since it’s my middle name. What about [name]Dorothea[/name] nn [name]Thea[/name]?

I like [name]Thea[/name] the most! Closely followed by [name]Lydia[/name]. [name]Thea[/name], to me, is very spicy and fun. =)

I like [name]Lydia[/name].

[name]Lydia[/name] which is my daughters middle name and I now wish I hadn’t used it up since i’m having another girl.I’m considering [name]Julia[/name] seriously also.

lydia, fiona, thea…
in that order!!