With about a month to go..need a sibling name for Ryan, Noelle and Evan

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] All-

This is my first post here although I’ve followed all of the forums for awhile now. I am in desperate need of help with a name for my 4th baby. I don’t know what my problem is but I feel like I’m mostly coming up empty. With my first babies (triplets) I had to come up with lots of baby name combinations because we didn’t know if we were having boys or girls and in the end I’m very happy with the names we selected for them: [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f], and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m].
This baby we are also not finding out the baby’s sex so I again need some boy and girl names. Hubby is barely giving me any feedback…told me his favorite for each sex but isn’t really giving any more input. So here are the names I’m considering. Can you offer any help for me …name combinations would be great as well. Our last name starts with an ‘H’ and has 2 syllables.

[name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] (his favorite)
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]/[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (I really like but I’m having trouble with a middle name)
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilian[/name_f]/[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Leila[/name_f]
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] (always loved but now it’s so popular it’s basically out of the running for me)
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] (as a middle)
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] (as middle)
[name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] (middle)

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Sean[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]/[name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]/[name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] (I was just trying to think of combos b/c husband likes [name_m]Grant[/name_m]…just couldnt’ think of good middle)
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] (Hubby’s favorite…I feel like I could go with this one too…not sure)
[name_m]Liam[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] (middle)
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] (middle)
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] (middle)

Thanks for any help you can give me…I’m having name burnout over here!

[name_f]Cindy[/name_f]

[name_f]Aria[/name_f], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] are my favourite girls’ names for you, though since you professed dislike of popular names, I’d reconsider both [name_f]Aria[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] ([name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and its variants are definitely exceedingly popular).

As for the boys, I like [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]. [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] has too similar a sound to [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], I’m afraid…[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] is close to [name_u]Evan[/name_u].

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] combos: [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Aria[/name_f] & [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m].

I like [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_m]Sean[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m].

thanks for the feedback so far. i wanted to add that i am open to other suggestions not on the list as well. you know i wasnt even think ing that ryan and wyatta dn evan and emmett are very similiar but i can def. see what u are saying now…pregnancy brain!

I like [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] are a little too close to be sisters.
I like [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], but also [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] and [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] are nice too.
I also like [name_f]Leila[/name_f]. What about [name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f], [name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]?
I like [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] also, but they seem out of sync with your other kids names. What about [name_f]Celia[/name_f] as opposed to [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f]? Seems a bit more modern and a better fit with the other sib names.

For the boys, I like [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u].
I also like [name_m]Sean[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m].
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] don’t go well together for me. I don’t like the repetitive 'N" sound at the end of every name.

Congratulations on baby number four! Here are my thoughts:

[name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]- Much too close to [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], but [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is great.
[name_f]Aria[/name_f]- [name_f]Love[/name_f] this name! It is popular, so keep that in mind, but I really love [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Aria[/name_f] as sisters. Something about the musicality I guess. I prefer [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] to [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], but I also like [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]- [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is just one of those names for me- reminds me of a single, middle-aged woman with lots of cats. [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is fantastic though.
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]- It seems out of place with your other kids’ names.
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]- [name_f]Love[/name_f] it! I like the alliteration with [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] too.
[name_f]Lilian[/name_f]/[name_f]Lily[/name_f]- I definitely prefer [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] with two ll’s. I also think [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] or [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is a lot of “L”.
[name_f]Leila[/name_f]- [name_f]Love[/name_f] this name! Again with the “L” thing.
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]- I think stylistically this name matches really well. Like you said, it is really popular. And I also don’t really like [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_f]Ava[/name_f] back to back. The “v’s” kind of jumble things up for me.
As for the middles, love [name_u]Wren[/name_u]! [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is a pretty combination too.

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]- Awesome name! Lots of character.
[name_m]Sean[/name_m]- Again, awesome!
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]- One of my favorites.
[name_u]August[/name_u]- Another of my favorites.
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]- Like it. Prefer [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] of your three combinations- I don’t really like how with [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]/[name_u]August[/name_u] both names ended in “t”
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]- [name_f]LOVE[/name_f]! [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] is so handsome. [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] and [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] isn’t my favorite, but [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] is so awesome that I wouldn’t worry about that.
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]- It’s okay. Super preppy to me.
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]- Great choice.
[name_m]Levi[/name_m]- Like it.

For girls, I like [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] the best. ([name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]) You have so many great choices for boys I don’t think you can go wrong. [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is my favorite.

[name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], and [name_f]Aria[/name_f]
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], and [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]

[name_f]Danielle[/name_f] is a bit dated, I grew upwith several in my class in the 80s and 90s. I much prefer [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] in the fn spot, especially since the endings of [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] are so similar. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] could be a compromise, perhaps. I also like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] from your list of middles. [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is a pretty combo, but as stated, [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is becoming increasingly popular and I could see it rising even faster, especially for parents looking for an alternative to [name_f]Ava[/name_f]. I would avoid names ending in n since you already have a [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] and an [name_u]Evan[/name_u], , so I would take out [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] (also trendy) and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]. [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] could be a nice alternative, but names with the nn Lliy could also provide a popularity issue. [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] is too close to [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] and a bit matchy imho, because they both mean [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]. [name_f]Leila[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] seem stylistically out of place with your other children’s names. I like the suggestion of the more streamlined [name_f]Celia[/name_f] and would like to throw [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] into the mix.

As for you boy’s choices I like [name_m]Grant[/name_m] and [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] the best followed by [name_m]Liam[/name_m] *which would be my top pick with your boy’s Celtic name theme but again, there is the popularity issue) and [name_u]August[/name_u]. I would avoid another name ending in n and [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] doesn’t seem to fit into the sibset. I’d like to suggest [name_m]Graham[/name_m].

With [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f], and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] my favourite names from your list would be [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] or [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Aria[/name_f] make great sisters. For a boy my favourite would be [name_m]Sean[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] (or [name_m]Sean[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]).

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] are so cute!

I know this combo wasn’t listed, but I can’t help but suggest [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m].

Given [name_f]Aria[/name_f]'s fast climb up the charts, I’m a little worried it’s going to be a brief flash-in-the-pan type name. Otherwise, I’d gush over how great it would sound as sister to [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]. In light of that concern, I really like the sound of [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] or (for some reason I really like [name_f]Celia[/name_f] but not [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], however this mn would be lovely with either) [name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u].

I don’t like how [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] end the same but I think something like [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] would be cute.

I also like
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] - I like it as a first name. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]? or [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]?
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] - so cute
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] - [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is beautiful.
[name_f]Lilian[/name_f]/[name_f]Lily[/name_f] - I prefer [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]. [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]?

For boys, my favorite is [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u].

Other I like:
[name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Sean[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Sean[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]

Suggestions:

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f]
[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]

[name_u]Shane[/name_u]
[name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
[name_m]Brody[/name_m]
[name_u]Grady[/name_u]
[name_m]Davis[/name_m]

Thank you all so much for your input…seriously helpful. I knew I didn’t feel good about [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] (and yes I had the same feeling about knowing a bunch of [name_f]Danielle[/name_f]‘s in the 80s as well as it being so close to [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] with the same sound). Off the list…I love many of the other suggestions you have all made. I also love the musicality of [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Aria[/name_f] but agree that it is fast becoming popular…I might use it anyway and pray we don’t come across too many Arias!
Boys…I also like so many of the suggestions you have all made. [name_m]Sean[/name_m] was my 3rd boy name when I didn’t know what the sex was for the triplets (so it was going to be [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and then [name_m]Sean[/name_m]). I agree with the ‘n’ endings…didnt’ do that on purpose…just happened that way.
I’m up for any other suggestions…this is great…making me feel better. I want to make this baby feel just as special and was feeling badly I couldnt’ come up with any good combos!

Thanks again
[name_f]Cindy[/name_f]

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] are my favorites. Be careful that [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] rythme. But if that’s what you were intending that wouldn’t be an issue(:

[QU

Firstly [name_m]Grant[/name_m] is a fabulous name and it goes perfectly with the triplets names and I would name him [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] that would be perfection.

Or [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] which I love too and [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is very handsome.

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is a very spunky name

To please both you and your husband I suggest

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

Or

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] or [name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] (gives you the [name_f]Ava[/name_f] factor)
[name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

My favorites:
[name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

If I had to pick: [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

Top picks:
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] (My pick for sure)