• Prudence Laurel ‘Pru’ : 5 (18%)
  • Rosemary Laurel ‘Romy’ : 3 (11%)
  • Freja Laurel ‘Frey’ : 10 (36%)
  • Louisa Rosalie ‘Lou’ : 3 (11%)
  • Constance Laurel ‘Connie’ : 1 (4%)
  • Elizabeth Pearl ‘Libby’: 6 (21%)

no one :frowning:

I really would like to hear some feedback

Hands down, [name_f]Freja[/name_f]! So lovely, and perfect with [name_m]Gustav[/name_m]!

[name_f]Freja[/name_f] for sure! [name_f]Prudence[/name_f] or [name_f]Constance[/name_f] will be a bitter irony at least once in her life. [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is sweet, but a little dull, and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] doubly so. I adore [name_u]Romy[/name_u], on its own or as [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], so that was very very close… But [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is one of my top names ever so [name_f]Freja[/name_f] won out :slight_smile:

If you’d be using nicknames almost exclusively, I went with [name_f]Libby[/name_f]. Beyond adorable, [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_f]Libby[/name_f]! I don’t care for pru with [name_u]Gus[/name_u], I think because I accidentally switched the letters in my mind and read ‘pus’ which I now can’t shake! [name_u]Connie[/name_u] sounds too dated to me, and with gustav and constance it’s a bit stuffy sounding. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and freja are my second and third choices followed by [name_f]Louisa[/name_f].

I picked [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] because [name_u]Romy[/name_u] and [name_u]Gus[/name_u] is just too cute to pass up. My second favorite pair, nickname-wise is [name_f]Libby[/name_f] and [name_u]Gus[/name_u]. [name_f]Freja[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] is also lovely.

I’m not a big fan if [name_f]Prudence[/name_f] and [name_f]Constance[/name_f]- they’re just not my style- they feel stuffy to me.

anyone else

I really like the matchiness of [name_f]Pru[/name_f] and [name_u]Gus[/name_u], but they’re different enough as full names. I could definitely see them as siblings.