With mn Kenji, does EVAN KENJI flow?

[name]EVAN[/name] is one of my boys name considerations, except that I’m not sure that it flows well with middle name [name]KENJI[/name] (Japanese origin).
The reverse [name]KENJI[/name] [name]EVAN[/name] rolls off the tongue nicely. Not sure about [name]EVAN[/name] [name]KENJI[/name]. I like the name [name]EVAN[/name], except that it’s very subtle and hard for me to tell if the transition from [name]Evan[/name] to [name]Kenji[/name] is smooth. I would appreciate any thoughts - thank you!!

I think [name]Evan[/name] [name]Kenji[/name] flows very nicely.

I think it sounds fine, and beyond that believe flow is overrated. [name]Kenji[/name] is obviously, to an English speaker, an exotic and unusual name, and will at cultural odds to some extent with any Anglo name. But it’s distinctive and intriguing and I’m sure says something significant about you and your family and your wishes for your son’s identity, so who cares about flow?

Thank you, Kyemsma and [name]Pam[/name], for your thoughts!

As an English speaker, I have to say [name]Evan[/name] [name]Kenji[/name] is easier to say than [name]Kenji[/name] [name]Evan[/name].

Interesting. Your input is much appreciated.