I like the surname feel of wolfe

4 Likes

[name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] [name_u]Remington[/name_u] feels more balanced to me

2 Likes

[name_u]Wolf[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]Wolf[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]Wolf[/name_u]! so beautiful, and I love the nature association.

1 Like

I like the look of [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] best, but I’d go with [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] for ease

1 Like

As a mom to a “Wolfie” due to a mn of [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] - I like both. [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] feels much more substantial but I think [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] is easier. Likely I’d go with [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] due to a propensity to add “e”s.

[name_f]My[/name_f] middle son is [name_m]Welles[/name_m] and while that second e can be a pain I love saying “Welles, spelled like [name_m]Orson[/name_m] Welles” just like I was always “Anne like [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables” maybe [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] can be “Wolfe like [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Wolfe”.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] a thought - extra es are a pain but they can also be fun.

4 Likes

i like wolfe better- it feels more complete as a name to me with the e on the end!

2 Likes

[name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] :black_heart:

1 Like

I like both, though I am partial to [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] as a name. It feels like a sturdy surname to me. I also like [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] a lot, especially because I prefer that word names are spelt like the word! Since Wolfe/Wolf has a history of both surname and word… you simply can’t go wrong! All this to say… I’d ultimately choose [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m]. :wolf:

1 Like

I prefer [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_u]Remington[/name_u]!

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_u]Remington[/name_u] is a lovely combo!

1 Like

[name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] [name_u]Remington[/name_u]

The added ‘e’ sets it apart from the animal and lots of people are used to words that end with ‘e’ keeping that letter as a silent one.

1 Like

I like both. I love wolves and I love [name_m]Nero[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m].

2 Likes