Wondering which one of our top names is most well loved :) Please vote!

See the results of this poll: Which is is your favorite? Middle name will be Diane and last name starts with M.

Respondents: 114 (This poll is closed)

• Coralie nicknames: Coral, Cori, Cora : 45 (39%)
  • Charlotte nn Lottie (family name) : 39 (34%)
  • Emmeline : 18 (16%)
  • Laurel: 12 (11%)

Although I really like [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Diane[/name] M__, especially with the nn [name]Lottie[/name], I voted for [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diane[/name] M__ because it’s a little more unusual and has lots of cute nns too.

I voted for [name]Charlotte[/name], I love the nn [name]Lottie[/name], and I think just [name]Charlotte[/name] is very pretty and regal sounding :smiley: But you can’t go wrong with any of those choices

I voted for [name]Lottie[/name]…it’s an awesome nickname derived from a very pretty proper name! :slight_smile:

I went for [name]Emmeline[/name], but I think that [name]Laurel[/name] [name]Diane[/name] has really good flow. I didn’t think there would be prn issues with [name]Laurel[/name]?

Anyhoo, I really like [name]Coralie[/name] as well and [name]Charlotte[/name] makes me yawn.

I voted for [name]Charlotte[/name] - I love the nickname [name]Lottie[/name], and I always love when people use family names! I also think [name]Laurel[/name] is beautiful!

@emelis The issue with [name]Laurel[/name] is some people will say LAR-ull and others say it more like LOR-ull. Not a huge deal, but I think it might bug me. :slight_smile:

I forgot to mention it, but [name]Diane[/name] is a family name, so no matter what first name we use, we’ll still be using a family name for the middle.

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Diane[/name] is gorgeous!

[name]Charlotte[/name] is one of my biggest name obsessions right now, and I think [name]Lottie[/name] is adorable too. I definitely vote for [name]Charlotte[/name] “[name]Lottie[/name]” [name]Diane[/name].

My favourite of the names is [name]Charlotte[/name], but I voted for [name]Coralie[/name] since you clearly said it was your favourite. Also, with something as normal as [name]Diane[/name] I would go with a more unique first name.

1. [name]Laurel[/name] is my favorite- it’s such a well balanced name for me, serious and yet sweet.
  2. [name]Coralie[/name]- nn [name]Cora[/name] is lovely
  3. [name]Charlotte[/name]- don’t love [name]Charlotte[/name], but really like [name]Lottie[/name]!
  4. [name]Emmeline[/name]- this has lost it’s spark for me and I’m not entirely sure why

[name]Coralie[/name] gets my vote - it’s clearly your favorite and I think the nicknames are just too adorable to pass up.

[name]Laurel[/name] was never a favorite of mine. I always preferred the more popular [name]Lauren[/name]. [name]Emmeline[/name] is lovely, and I really like it, but the pronunciation issues drive me bonkers. [name]Charlotte[/name] is a great choice and definitely lovely. [name]Coralie[/name] is my favorite! [name]Love[/name] the nns and the way it sounds with [name]Diane[/name]. I don’t normally like [name]Diane[/name], but it flows so nicely, that it makes [name]Diane[/name] seem fresh and lovely!

I voted [name]Charlotte[/name] only because I’m not liking the ending of [name]Coralie[/name]. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]CORA[/name] but it reminds me of The boy name [name]Cory[/name]. I think if you did coralline coraline [name]Cora[/name] it would keep that feminine touch

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Diane[/name] is by far the best and really lovely! Great set of names! [name]Lottie[/name] [name]Diane[/name] is precious as well.

I voted for [name]Charlotte[/name] because it’s always been one of my most favorite names and I love the nn [name]Lottie[/name] AND I love that it would be a family name for first and middle. Plus [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Diane[/name] has a fantastic flow. A very close second, though, is [name]Coralie[/name], and I think the only thing holding me back is that I’m not totally sure how to prn it. [name]COR[/name]-a-lee or cora-[name]LEE[/name]?

I do love [name]Emmeline[/name], and I believe 100% that you would be able to prevent people from calling her [name]Emma[/name]/[name]Emmy[/name], but I just don’t think it sounds great with [name]Diane[/name]. This is quickly becoming one of my personal favorites though. [name]Laurel[/name] is also growing on me, but I lived near a sort of shady town named [name]Laurel[/name], so I don’t think I could ever escape that. I’m having trouble pronouncing it any way other than LOR-uhl, which I think is beautiful.