Wondering

See the results of this poll: Which of these is best?

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Cora: 5 (13%)
  • Greta: 1 (3%)
  • Mae: 3 (8%)
  • Eve: 4 (10%)
  • Genevieve: 12 (30%)
  • Francesca: 6 (15%)
  • Cordelia: 9 (23%)

I chose [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name] because they both have a variety of nn’s that will grow with the child

I think they all fit the criteria very well. I don’t think nicknames are vital (they’re ok if you just have to), I just picked my two personal favorites, [name]Greta[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name].

I should add that suggestions are welcome!

My middle name is [name]Mae[/name] and so far it’s been fine on both! None of the other names are really any like of mine although [name]Francesca[/name] is okay.

I like [name]Greta[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name]

[name]Cora[/name] . . . beautiful, swift, down-to-earth, and [name]Genevieve[/name]

I love all of your names and agree that they are all what your looking for. [name]Mae[/name] I would have to say feels the least “strong” but that is just my opinion. [name]Mae[/name] feels soft and pretty to me.
You could nn [name]Cordelia[/name] - [name]Cora[/name]. I love [name]Cora[/name] on it’s own but [name]Cordelia[/name] does offer even more nn’s if you or she so chooses. [name]Delia[/name], [name]Cori[/name], [name]Dee[/name], [name]Lia[/name] ect.
[name]Genevieve[/name] is a gorgeous name and the nn [name]Evie[/name] or [name]Vivi[/name] or even [name]Gen[/name] is great. [name]Francesca[/name] I love but feels heavy for a little girl. Of course the nn’s [name]Franky[/name], [name]Francie[/name] ect soften it up a bit. This is tough I thought I could “talk” myself into a final decision.

I voted for [name]Cordelia[/name] because I love the nn [name]Cora[/name] it’s sweet and spunky. [name]Cordelia[/name] sounds likes she means business.

I also voted for [name]Genevieve[/name]. It’s a beautiful name that can be taken seriously and the nn’s are fantastic.

I chose [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name]. [name]Love[/name] both of these names so much!