Working backward -- names from favorite nicknames

So we’re still trying to find the perfect name for our second little girl, and one of my requirements is that I have to love a nickname that comes from whatever name we pick. In light of that, I’d love it if people could give names that would work with a few nicknames. Our first daughter’s name is [name]Evangeline[/name] – we call her [name]Eva[/name].

[name]Mila[/name] (mee-lah)
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Em[/name]/[name]Emmy[/name]
[name]Del[/name]/[name]Della[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name]

If you have any names/NN’s that you love, feel free to throw those out as well!
Thanks!

[name]Sophie[/name] – [name]Persephone[/name]
[name]Em[/name]/[name]Emmy[/name] – [name]Emmeline[/name], [name]Emerson[/name], [name]Emory[/name], [name]Emma[/name]
[name]Del[/name]/[name]Della[/name] - [name]Delaney[/name]!

[name]Mila[/name]- [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Amelie[/name] (I think either of these would be great with [name]Evangeline[/name])
[name]Sophie[/name]- [name]Sophia[/name] ?
[name]Em[/name],[name]Emmy[/name]- [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Emily[/name] [name]Esther[/name] (kind of a long shot)
[name]Del[/name]/[name]Della[/name]- [name]Delilah[/name] not sure of others
[name]Lilah[/name]- Once again [name]Delilah[/name], [name]Lilliana[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name] (could also be [name]Eliza[/name])
Others:
[name]Hattie[/name]
[name]Winnie[/name]- [name]Winifred[/name] or even [name]Windsor[/name] could be a “long form”
[name]Lottie[/name]/[name]Charlie[/name]-[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Susie[/name]/[name]Annie[/name]/[name]Sana[/name]-[name]Susannah[/name]

[name]Mila[/name] (mee-lah) - [name]Camilla[/name], [name]Camille[/name], [name]Millicent[/name], [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name] - [name]Sophia[/name]…I can’t think of anything else
[name]Em[/name]/[name]Emmy[/name] - [name]Emily[/name], [name]Emilia[/name],
[name]Del[/name]/[name]Della[/name] - [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Delilah[/name], [name]Delia[/name], [name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name] - [name]Delilah[/name], again!

Nicknames/Short names I love:
[name]Maggie[/name]
[name]Maisie[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Greta[/name]

[name]Mila[/name] (mee-lah) - [name]Milena[/name], [name]Millicent[/name], [name]Milly[/name]
[name]Em[/name]/[name]Emmy[/name] - [name]Emmeline[/name], [name]Emily[/name], [name]Emma[/name], [name]Emilia[/name], [name]Emerald[/name], [name]Emery[/name]
[name]Del[/name]/[name]Della[/name] - [name]Delilah[/name], [name]Dahlia[/name], [name]Delphine[/name], [name]Delphina[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name] - [name]Lily[/name], [name]Lilian[/name], [name]Liliana[/name]

My favorite nicknames:
[name]Mina[/name] - [name]Wilhelmina[/name]
[name]Mimi[/name] - [name]Mimosa[/name], [name]Minette[/name], Mimete, [name]Madeline[/name] (works for any M name)
[name]Lottie[/name] - [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Euphie[/name] - [name]Euphemia[/name]

Great ideas, everyone!

[name]LOVE[/name] the NN [name]Mina[/name]! That’s one to add to my list!

Also loving [name]Amelie[/name] and [name]Milena[/name]. They’re both going on the list too. [name]Emmeline[/name] is one of my favorites, but it’s just too close to [name]Evangeline[/name], and hubby nixed [name]Delphine[/name], which is a shame because it was way at the top for me.

Thanks again!

Mila - Milena, Milanna
Sophie - Sophia
Em/Emmy - Emily, Emma, Emmeline, Emilia
Del/Della - Delia, Cordelia
Lilah - Deliliah

other ideas:
Abby - Abigail
Katie - Katherine/Caitlin
Izzy - Isabel
Tessa, Tess - Theresa
Addie - Adelyn, Adelina, Adelia, Adeline
Cassie, Cass - Cassandra, Cassidy
Aggie - Agatha
Lizzie, Libby, Beth, Eliza, Liz, Lily, Lizbeth, Lizbet, Izzy, Betty, Bess, Betty, Betsy - Elizabeth
Josie - Josephine
Ginny - Virginia
Gigi - Gianna
DeeDee - Delia, Dedra
Sam - Samantha
Alex, Ali - Alexandra
Maggie - Margaret, Magnolia