Worse month to conceive?!

I recently read a number of articles online which suggests that [name_u]June[/name_u] is the worse month to conceive in? One particular author of an article ( a scientific study) went onto say it was a toxic month, due to the lack of sunlight and low levels of vitamin D ( in the later stages of pregnancy) so baby is likely to come early.
The best month to conceive in apparently is [name_u]December[/name_u] with an average of 3 more babies being born in sept than any given month?

So do berries think there are any pros/cons to conception in a particular month? [name_f]Do[/name_f] any of you try and plan which month you want to conceive in?
Which months do you think are the best time to have the baby?
For me I had both ends of the extreme. [name_f]My[/name_f] first was born in the winter, and I really felt that this affected my morale as the weather was too rubbish to get out with baby, so you are confined to the house!
Second baby was born late [name_u]July[/name_u]. Carried him in a heatwave and was very uncomfortable and felt like the weather was so hot he was just sloth like ( nickname was sloth) lol
Obviously I’m not saying that the article(s) were right in any way just interested in what people think?
Thanks!

Well, I would say it’s better not to give birth during the beginning of flu/cold season but that thinking doesn’t matter much now I guess. :woman_shrugging:t2:
We have a lot of [name_f]September[/name_f] and [name_f]October[/name_f] birthdays in our family so I would like to try to avoid adding another birthday to an already busy month.
[name_f]My[/name_f] babies were due Sept 7th but ended up being born at the end of [name_u]July[/name_u]. Thank goodness too because I love my little [name_m]Leos[/name_m]. :heart::lion::laughing:
I say I’ll try to plan around particular months and weather but honestly, when we start TTC again I probably won’t waste a month like that and whatever happens happens.

If I was to plan a pregnancy I would aim to have the baby born in the summer months so I think conceiving in [name_f]October[/name_f], [name_u]November[/name_u] & [name_u]December[/name_u] would be ideal. I’m pregnant currently I was TTC but everything did go to pot so it feels very unplanned and due at the beginning of [name_f]February[/name_f] so as someone living in [name_f]England[/name_f] it’ll definitely be cold, wet/snowy & dark when my baby comes on the scene!

My second son is a [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. He is very lovable, over dramatic and charming :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think it’s a good mindset to have. Usually when mum is relaxed things have a habit of falling into place anyway.

1 Like

I’m in [name_f]England[/name_f] too. I carried over the summer with both of mine but my second I was heavily preg in the summer. I’m not sure I can do that again, I was running around after a 2 year old and 7/8/9 months preg in the hot summer months it was hard going. Feb was actually the month I would be have aimed for! [name_f]Spring[/name_f] right on your doorstep.

Yes, one of mine is textbook [name_m]Leo[/name_m] :laughing: The other one very much channels their [name_f]Aquarius[/name_f] moon. But they are both very sweet. :heart:

1 Like

I’m really into my astrology too.
I am an aries with a Virgo moon and Virgo rising ) I know right, poor husband) :woozy_face:
[name_f]My[/name_f] first born is a [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m] with [name_m]Taurus[/name_m] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] and Sagittarius Rising and my second born is [name_m]Leo[/name_m] with [name_f]Libra[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] and Capricorn rising. Very interesting stuff :slightly_smiling_face:

It is fascinating! Lol [name_f]My[/name_f] husband is an [name_m]Aries[/name_m] too, with [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m] Rising. I’m [name_f]Aquarius[/name_f] with Capricorn rising. We both have [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m] moon.
[name_f]My[/name_f] kids have [name_f]Libra[/name_f] rising.
Our families both have strong [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m] and [name_m]Pluto[/name_m] energy running everywhere and I was a bit surprised that the twins escaped that. :laughing:
Anyway, didn’t mean to derail the thread.
I have thought of deciding timing of TCC based on astrology but I’d much rather be surprised.

Honestly I understand you our summers have been becoming increasingly hotter as well sometimes this year was too much let alone being heavily pregnant. So I’m due feb 9th I think they’ll induce me though because of health conditions and even though I love winter (winter & autumn favourite seasons) I just keep thinking of birthday parties in the garden that certainly won’t be happening at the end of jan beginning of [name_f]February[/name_f]

I find it really interesting too. I have extensively looked into my chart and read up on my houses too and some of the info is mind blowing and very accurate.
I find I naturally gravitate towards certain signs. And people I can’t take too will often fall under the same sign. So it’s a bit uncanny. It’s probably one of the first things I do when I have a baby lol. Never mind register their birth haha I look up their astro profile. :neutral_face::rofl:
With being an [name_m]Aries[/name_m] and a lot of Virgo in my chart I am pretty much a Tyrant OCD person? [name_f]My[/name_f] partner says I don’t have an off button I am constantly on my feet moving and doing something. I don’t feel happy unless I have a job to do then I wonder why I burn myself out.
Perhaps I shall start a different thread! It’s interesting to see if any berries feel their child fits with their zodiac sign. [name_f]My[/name_f] first born is very much [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m]. Very loyal, intelligent and observant. [name_m]Moody[/name_m] and can be emotionally charged.

I understand. That is perhaps a big perk to having a summer baby. But there is also something to be said being snuggly with a newborn in the winter time. Plus I really love baby grows lol and when you have a summer baby they are pretty much in vests and nappies and I missed all the babygrows and blankets hah.
[name_f]February[/name_f] I think is a good month before you know it, it’ll be spring and you can enjoy pram walks with baby and milder temps x

Oh yes, that would be an interesting topic!
I feel like I fit my chart very well too. [name_f]My[/name_f] signs can also be contradictory at times. [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m] being very intense emotionally and [name_f]Aquarius[/name_f] well…not so much. Lol
I do like sharing a moon sign with DH because we “get” each other but it also can suck because we act the same when we’re in a bad mood so it’s definitely not good if we’re both in a mood at the same time. :woman_facepalming:t2:
[name_f]My[/name_f] dad’s a [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m] too so I tend to understand that sign very well.
And I think the getting along thing must have a lot to do with houses too and not just signs. [name_m]Aries[/name_m] is one of the signs I tend to always talk a lot to (3rd House) and I ended up marrying one.
DH’s parents are both Virgos, both with [name_m]Pluto[/name_m] conjunct [name_f]Sun[/name_f]. Omg. I don’t know how he survived growing up. :joy:
[name_f]My[/name_f] best friend is a Virgo too though but yes, [name_m]Aries[/name_m]/Virgo must be a very high energy combo! :laughing:

Oh and yes, I already had the moon signs mapped out on the calendar so I would know when I went into labor what their moon sign would be. And I did look up their rising sign when I got in my room after surgery. :rofl:

1 Like

Well it’s good to hear from a fellow astrology fan hah.
Interestingly, both my partner and I share a Virgo moon. So we share the moon sign together too, so you could have been describing me and my partner there :full_moon_with_face: [name_f]My[/name_f] partner is a [name_u]Gemini[/name_u] with a cancer ascendent. And also I feel like an aries and a Virgo are opposites, much like a [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m]/Aquarius so that’s another thing I can identify with. I guess it makes us complex. [name_f]My[/name_f] biggest negative trait is impatience and perhaps I am self deprecating and stubborn. I would say though I am fiercely loyal, resilient and reliable. I am also a bit of a lone wolf ( I count good friends on one hand, prefer it that way) I am probably an introvert but I am chameleonic as I can blend in well and with a crowd and can speak with anybody.
Hah I’d imagine Virgo parents are hard work. High expectations. I certainly have to tame that personality trait within myself. They are just perfectionists deep down. They get disappointed and are hard on themselves.
Lol that’s funny… I think I was busy having a blood transfusion after my first. But I certainly looked up their charts within the week.
Well I shall start a zodiac/kid thread maybe!
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you just have twins? Or two under the sign of [name_m]Leo[/name_m]?
I think I would love a chilled pisces next maybe…
[name_f]My[/name_f] scorpio and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] have a bit of a love/hate relationship. I think both compete for power and there are lots of power struggles. [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is very fiery and my scorpio can hold grudges big time. So yeah can be intense between my two :woozy_face::grinning:

I can see that you have twins lol. Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s cool! :blush: I wonder how many couples share a moon sign. Definitely both a blessing and a curse I think :joy:
And yes, you’re right, [name_m]Aries[/name_m] and Virgo don’t share an element or modality so they’re probably even more different than [name_f]Aquarius[/name_f]/Scorpio.
You’re right about Virgo just wanting the best too. It’s always good intentions. And they are very hard on themselves too.
I’m always hoping mine don’t find my [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m] energy overbearing. I really don’t want to be that mom. :sob:
Kind of silly to worry about now since they’re only two. Lol
I can definitely see how [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m] siblings would have power struggles! I’m sure they will grow to have a strong love for each other though.
Yep, twinsies for me. :blush:

1 Like

I’d only worry about avoiding [name_u]December[/name_u] personally. [name_f]My[/name_f] sister in law has a [name_u]December[/name_u] birthday and always felt like it was overshadowed by [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]. I had my first in [name_u]November[/name_u] and loved it.

3 Likes

For me, conceiving during the summer months is best because then you have a spring baby. I had one baby born during the winter, one during the spring and am currently pregnant with one due this fall. Definitely prefer the spring birth. The holiday rush is out of the way (Halloween, Thanksgiving, [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]), the weather’s usually nice so you can have cheap, easy birthday parties at a playground and if you get pregnant during the summer, then you avoid being heavily pregnant during the scorching summer months (it’s 100+ degrees where I live right now and walking around 7 months pregnant in that heat is not fun).

2 Likes

There was actually a recent post asking something similar… if you wanted more feedback it was more along the lines of when’s the best time to have a baby. For me, all three have been planned. I ended up with a [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_u]March[/name_u] baby. I much prefer summer delivery and newborn stage compared to the winter delivery and newborn stage. If we ever have more I’m likely wanting to aim for a [name_u]July[/name_u] baby but if not then a [name_u]November[/name_u] or [name_u]December[/name_u] birthday would be something new to experience mainly because I love that time of year and it seems where I live at least the snow can tend to hold off til [name_u]January[/name_u] these recent years so maybe I could avoid the snowstorm doctor visits (they don’t close for any amount of snow) that Inwent through with my [name_u]March[/name_u] baby.

1 Like

I guess there are pros and cons to each month. [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_u]July[/name_u] baby ( now 3) will start school next year (here in the UK) as he is the youngest in the school year, I worry he won’t be ready for school. Whereas my [name_f]October[/name_f] son was more than ready. I would like to aim for [name_f]April[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] birthday is march and my partner’s is [name_f]May[/name_f]. I always thought it would be lovely having a [name_u]December[/name_u] baby too

I’m expecting a [name_u]January[/name_u] baby and I’m quite looking forward to having something to enjoy in the post-[name_u]Christmas[/name_u] doldrums each year with little one’s birthday. [name_f]Spring[/name_f] normally kicks in around [name_u]March[/name_u] here so can go out for long pram walks once baby’s a couple of months old or so which will be nice. Ideally would have aimed for [name_u]March[/name_u] or [name_f]April[/name_f] birth given the choice, and may well do so with a future sibling

1 Like

I would definitely try to avoid being very pregnant during the hot humid [name_f]Summer[/name_f] months.

My son was born in [name_u]December[/name_u]. I had PPD and I believe being housebound due to cold icy weather made it worse.