Worst Creative Spellings

I’m sure you guys have a ton, but what are the most recent terrible spellings you’ve seen of common names? Mine are: [name]Daphney[/name] and Kynzleigh. I love the name [name]Daphne[/name], but I think her parents are idiots for throwing the y on the end. And I don’t like the name [name]Kinsley[/name] anyway, but I absolutely DESPISE Kynzleigh. Those are all I have for now. What spellings have you seen lately?

On the big list of baby names published by Service [name]Alberta[/name] every year, I have seen some doozies!
The ones that really stick out in my mind right now are J-Cub, and Payshince. If I get a chance to browse last years list (Which I haven’t done yet!!!) I will surely post more!

Khatelynnee- the extra e is too much

Addicean([name]Addison[/name])
Maicen([name]Mason[/name])
[name]Jordayne/name

Britkneigh for [name]Britney[/name]-- yuck!

Kibby - You win already. I had to stare at J-cub for so long before I got it!

A high school couple just named their little girl Anzli. Yuck!

I know a Brittnye. I wouldn’t say it’s the worst spelling in the world but it’s just too odd for me. Why switch the y and e? Toddlers and Tiaras is fun to watch for the terrible misspellings… a couple bad ones are Sparkal and Saryniti.

J-Cub?! wow…I don’t even know what to say…

I know that its an invented name anyway but it defies common logic: Ezafex (prn eh-zay-fee-x). Now I would have spelled it Xavex or something like that but really? He went by X but still. Oh well.
Thats all i got for now. I know I’ll think of something else later

I recently saw the names of [name]Justin[/name] Bieber’s younger brother and sister, [name]Jaxon[/name] and [name]Jazmyn[/name]. Those aren’t the worst but they are up there. Others I can think of are:

Emahlee
Typhaknee
Gennypher

A friend of my husbands named their daughter [name]Londyn[/name]. That isn’t as bad as the three above, but she is a cute girl and deserves a name that is spelled properly.

At my brothers middle school there’s someone named Breyannuh (or something ridiculous like that.) That’s pretty bad.

On the plus side I finally realize what J-cub is supposed to be. On the downside, I’ve realized what J-cub is supposed to be.

• [name]Athena[/name]

Alizjah
Aarik, Airik
[name]Coalton[/name]
Deekyn
Dekklan
[name]Filip[/name]
Graesen
Geordyn
Gryfon/[name]Gryphon[/name]
Harpyr
[name]Izak[/name]
[name]Izayah[/name]
[name]Joe[/name]-[name]Al[/name] (If this is meant to be [name]Joel[/name]?)
Jonhathen
(The following, plus copious amounts of other C names butchered with unnecessary K’s)
Kacper
[name]Kalyb[/name]/Kalobb/Kalobe/Kailib
Kayos (Chaos?!)
K’Dyn/Khaedyn
Knoah
Koehn
Koletyn
Kruze/Kruz/Kruse
Kristjan
Kuel (Cool?)
LeighLyn’d
Leim ([name]Liam[/name]?)
Lukkas/Lieukas/Lukasz
Lynkoln
Mickah
Maxsym
Rhubyn
Ryemmer
Spyder (Cause Spider wasn’t bad enough?)
Sybastien
[name]Szymon[/name]
Tahlon
Xzavyer
Zygmundt

And that’s just the ones that are normal ones with awful spellings from 2011! Awful names in their own right are a whole other post! [name]Link[/name] to those interested! http://www.servicealberta.ca/pdf/vs/2011_Boys.pdf

I know there was a Jur-Z in 2010.
I’ll attempt to do a girls list tomorrow :slight_smile:

Paezlie. Why oh why?

Paizlei and Macynne.

My mind is completely blown reading some of these. Curse random z’s, y’s and apostrophes.

[name]Nick[/name]'coal
Izuhbellah
Icela
Looseigh
Preshuz
[name]Mack[/name]'Kynzleigh
Lilirosabelle

Jaxxxzen
Dayved
Connah
Olliever
Ixac

there is a foreign couple my friends know who called their little boy Anfonee ([name]Anthony[/name]) because they didnt know how to spell it. poor child and over in america somewhere there is a girl called La-a which is pronounced La-dash-a, again poor child

I met a mom at the park by our house last month. Our kids had started playing together, and so we introduced our families. Her kids were [name]Virtue[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name]. I’m not a fan of this type of name but I nearly threw up (literally… morning sickness with baby #3) when I noticed the kids’ embroidered backpacks spelling Vyrtu and Falycytee.

I’m dying. These spellings are killing me! These poor, poor children!

I only know two adults with creative spellings, and they both hate them. [name]Anjela[/name] (and her mom spelled the nickname [name]Angie[/name] as Anje) and Audreau ([name]Audrey[/name]). At first I wondered why they didn’t just go by the more common spelling, but in today’s workplace, you’re assigned an e-mail address, log-in info, etc. based on your name from the first day. Not really any opportunities to call yourself [name]Felicity[/name] when your e-mail is falycytee.smith@whowouldhireafalycyteecorp.com. On the bright side, custom embroiders are going to make a fortune.