[name]Aksel[/name]
Alekzander
[name]Alyx[/name]
[name]Ashtyn[/name]
[name]Austyn[/name]
[name]Aydyn[/name]
[name]Benyamin[/name]
Bostyn

… sorry can’t do it anymore. I started to do a search on the letter y and now I’m just depressed. Any name that could possibly have a y substituted for an e or i or o has been done. So for those out there that think you’re being creative, you’re really not!

A search for z brings up similar “names”:

Chantz
Chasz ([name]Chase[/name]?)
[name]Deniz[/name] (I hope this isn’t [name]Dennis[/name])
Dreamz (I think I may be sick)
Iszak
[name]Izaak[/name]
[name]Izaac[/name]
Izacc
[name]Izak[/name]
Izake
Izzac
[name]Izayah[/name]
[name]Jozef[/name]
Jozsef
Krozby
Lukasz
Milez

…okay, I’ve had enough of the z’s, too.

Got a chance to sift through the girls list now! Not counting the various, various various [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Cadence[/name] spellings. Again, just normal names with bad spellings, not the just awful names! [name]Link[/name] for those interested! http://www.servicealberta.ca/pdf/vs/2011_Girls.pdf

Abbigaille
Addysson
[name]Aleeza[/name]-Jisselle
Alxsys
[name]Alyvia[/name]
Alyxhiana
Angle ([name]Angel[/name]? hahah)
Anneyka
Aryannuh
Aspynn
Ayzya
Azaylia
Blayk
Bekha
Brhyanne
[name]Brook[/name]-Lan
Byrklie
Cecilya
Charollette
Clowie
Dalyce
[name]Cydnee[/name]
Deztynie
Eadyn
Desyre
Devhyn
Elleinor
[name]Elynore[/name]
Emmersenne
[name]Faythe[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]-[name]Angelyne[/name]
Gezebella
Fynlee/Fynnley
Hayzlie
Hellynne
Izabellah
[name]Jack[/name]'Lyne
[name]Jasmine[/name]-Quynh ([name]Quinn[/name]?)
[name]Jazmyne[/name]/Jhazmine
Jhayanne
Jheaneil
Jorjah
Jurnee
Justayis
Jynnavieve
[name]Kallysta[/name]
Kaisidee
Khryzzia
Krymzyn (wow…)
[name]Lee[/name]-vi
Lilleigh
Maleighka
Meyrianne
Neavaya/Navehya
NattaLee
Nixynn
Praize
[name]Phynix[/name]
Payzlie
Sopheya
[name]Sunshyne[/name]
Zhoei

[name]Just[/name] to let you know, [name]Londyn[/name] is spelt correctly as it is the polish spelling of the city [name]London[/name].

I saw [name]Izayah[/name] on facebook today. I thought it looked quite bad. I know the s makes the z sound sometimes, so that can seem strange but this name just looks strange to me.

These hurt my eyes! I understand a different spelling in it’s due to cultural or religious ([name]Jadon[/name] is actually a biblical name, it’s gotten popular by multiple other spellings now) stuff. But if that’s not why, I don’t get it! It doesn’t make the name different, it makes it worse for anyone with that name, whether it’s spelled correctly or not!!!

The last few years’ -Ay-den rhyming names and various spellings are quite hackneyed and borderline annoying. Names like [name]Jaden[/name], [name]Jadon[/name], [name]Aiden[/name], [name]Ayden[/name], [name]Aydon[/name], [name]Hayden[/name], [name]Braden[/name], Trayden, and so on. [name]Imagine[/name] the “Ay-den” “bubble” that will be progressing through elementary schools over the next few years. But, if parents want to use a faddish name, at least they should use a standard spelling.

I was looking through the class lists at my daughters school…Payshunze (I assume this is supposed to be [name]Patience[/name]) took the cake.
There is also a Kytt (prn [name]Kit[/name]) and Evilynn (why would put the word Evil in your daughters name?) and Cyleena (blech).
I know an [name]Abagale[/name]…which okay…can be spelled worse…but all I see is a bag ale. [name]Abbie[/name] has a sister named Annale’a (prn [name]Anna[/name] [name]Leah[/name]) cringe.
She has a boy on her soccer team name Rylei…

[name]Daphney[/name] isn’t a new spelling though, [name]Daphney[/name] Hlomuka was a famous actress, if you google it plenty of [name]Daphney[/name]'s will come up and most of them are at least 20. That being said I don’t care for the spelling but I’m not a fan of the name.

[name]Filip[/name], Kacper, [name]Szymon[/name] & Lukasz are the Polish equivalent of [name]Phillip[/name], [name]Casper[/name], [name]Simon[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name]. They are not misspelled names.

I used to work with a girl who’s daughter was Abbyg@el

Two comes to mind:
Gabryéllah & Cethyrinne

[name]Abbiegayle[/name]. UGH!
I also much prefer the spelling [name]Caden[/name] rather than [name]Kaden[/name], [name]Caeden[/name], [name]Kaeden[/name], [name]Cayden[/name], etc, but that I don’t mind as much.

clover - me too! J-cub makes no sense. In my opinion, that one definitely wins.

And people wonder why some countries have rules on naming. There are more reasons in this thread than anyone would ever need.

The worst name ever encountered? [name]Papillon[/name] Eagleye [name]Rainbow[/name]. Very hippy…

I have a friend who is going to have a baby in a couple months and she’s gonna name him Kaylub. I can’t even fathom it. Ugh.

I totally didn’t get it until I saw this post. Right. J-cub. [name]Jacob[/name]. [name]How[/name] clever.

Not.

I have a distant relative named [name]Jazzmine[/name].

T’eye ([name]Ty[/name]), and Knaulyn ([name]Nolan[/name])

[name]Chayse[/name]. The y in the middle kills me. It looks too added. Why his parents didn’t just spell it [name]Chase[/name] is beyond me. Though I think they were going with the “y” theme, because both of his siblings have a “y” in their names.