Worst Sibsets Ever!

I have run into a few sib sets where I had to wonder what the parents were thinking, I am sure you have as well, please share!

I am best friends with a woman who has a twin brother, their names are:
[name]Stephanie[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] and [name]Steven[/name] [name]Michael[/name]… so bad and they hate it!

Brothers in my neighborhood:
[name]John[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Billy[/name] [name]Jack[/name]… I had to double check this when I heard it.

My nephew and niece:
[name]Hayden[/name] (girl) and [name]Jayden[/name]… I begged my sister not to do this!

My husbands co-worker had her second son named [name]Jake[/name], all good but she already had a son named [name]Jack[/name].

Maybe not the worst sibsets but pretty back, please share yours!

My brother’s twin girls are friends with another set of twin girls named [name]Mikayla[/name] and Mikenzie. Their parents think it’s absolutely adorable. Nothing wrong with the names themselves (other than being far too trendy for my tastes) but the spellings…ugh! The best part? Their older sister is [name]Madison[/name] (surprised?), and their younger sister…[name]Ava[/name]. [name]Lucky[/name] [name]Ava[/name]? :?

I always take note of particularly bad (as well as good!) sibsets, but I’m having trouble remembering most of them. Probably because it’s almost 3 AM, lol. This one just stands out in my mind, especially since these girls’ parents once made a few negative comments about my twin nieces’ names: [name]Phoebe[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name].

LOL – I also know a sibset [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Jake[/name]! I know some other sibsets that aren’t necessarily bad, but the names just don’t go very well together – they are totally different styles. Our neighbors have a Rilynn (very tryndeigh) and a [name]Beatrice[/name] (classic/vintage)…not a great match to me.

I’m going to feel very mean saying this, but my bf’s sisters kids are the worst sibset I have ever encountered. [name]Payton[/name] (g) and [name]Braedon[/name] (b). They rhyme! Not a fan.

Wow, sadiesadie those are some really bad sibsets.

I met a woman once who had children named [name]Matea[/name] and [name]Mattias[/name]. She said they called them by their nns “[name]Tea[/name]” and “Tias”. Much too close (the fns and the nns) for my liking.

Ha ha saw an even worse one today! My cousin brought his new girl friend and her twin daughters to the family party, her children were:
Mykayla and [name]Mykenzie[/name]…
Yeah no words for that! I thought [name]Michaela[/name] and [name]Mackenzie[/name] were bad enough but then I read the tag on their presents! Wow wow wow!
She calls them [name]Myka[/name] and Myke ([name]Mikey[/name])

Today we went to my husband’s cousin’s home for a huge family gathering. There were two adorable babies there - four month old twins - and their names were [name]Khloey[/name] [name]Heather[/name] and [name]Kolby[/name] [name]Heath[/name].

When I first heard [name]Khloey[/name]'s name I thought “how cute” (I thought it was [name]Chloe[/name]) but then the mom ([name]Stephanie[/name]) told us the little girl’s full name and her twin’s name and she made sure we knew the “proper” spelling. I hate, hate, hate it when parents give their children names with weird spellings. Such beautiful babies and such horrid names.

I met twin babies the other day named [name]Karry[/name] (girl) and [name]Korry[/name] (boy). Ugh!