Would it be weird to name two children Sofia and Chloe?

Are [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] too weird? It’s all Descendants based!
[name_f]Sofia[/name_f] - [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_u]Carson[/name_u]
[name_u]Jayden[/name_u] - [name_u]Jay[/name_u](Booboo [name_m]Stewart[/name_m])
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] - [name_u]Dove[/name_u]’s name before she changed it
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] - [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_m]Boyce[/name_m]

I don’t think so, but I’ve never seen descendants. Also, I don’t think it’s super common knowledge that [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u]’s birth name was [name_f]Chloe[/name_f].

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s weird at all! I wouldn’t have made the connection.

1 Like

I’ve seen the Descendants movies more times than I can count, thanks to my niece and little cousin, and I never would’ve made the connection!

1 Like

I wouldn’t have realized if you hadn’t mentioned it!

I never even thought of the films! I think that because they’re all pretty mainstream names not many people would make the connection.

1 Like

Thx everyone! What about [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] and [name_u]Camryn[/name_u]?

I think that would also be fine.

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]Jayden[/name_u]. But I don’t think it’s weird at all! Especially because Descendants has a wonderful message, imo - That we’re not born destined to be good or bad, it’s our choices that define us - Anyone who looks down on someone for naming their kids after Descendants either hasn’t seen it or is too blind to see the point.

1 Like