Would love some thoughts!

Oh lots of middle ideas. I have a huge family (Mom’s side alone is over 400 people now) and Pop’s side is sort of small but longer in [name]History[/name]. I can trace his line back to the late 1500’s. Mom’s side we can only go back to the mid 1600’s. If I listed every middle combo I’d come up with for my top 10, I’d bog this board down like crazy! If you’re interested in the why’s & wherefores, head over to my blog: http://lolamac.wordpress.com/

Anyone else want to take a poke at my favorites?
And feel free to bash away!

Bumping for a few more thoughts, if possible. Greedy me! :smiley:

[name]Aurora[/name], [name]Amalia[/name], [name]Frederica[/name], [name]Jacaranda[/name], [name]Theodora[/name], [name]Acacia[/name], [name]Dahlia[/name], [name]Viola[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Araminta[/name], [name]Saskia[/name], [name]Feodora[/name], [name]Januszy[/name], [name]Klara[/name], [name]Lilike[/name], [name]Lala[/name], [name]Lucika[/name], [name]Marcelina[/name], [name]Padrika[/name], [name]Valeska[/name] (love it), [name]Zivanka[/name] (found some of these on the Slavic list-look up one of these Slavic names such as [name]Valeska[/name] and you can scroll down and find the Slavic list.)

Thanks [name]Susan[/name]! [name]Saskia[/name]'s a favorite, easily. It’s his Mom’s middle name! [name]Dahlia[/name], [name]Viola[/name] & [name]Araminta[/name] are on my lists in various places. [name]Araminta[/name]'s a love, especially with [name]Min[/name] or [name]Minna[/name]/[name]Minnie[/name] as possible nicknames! All those lovely Slavic names sound really funny with my [name]Mac[/name]- surname. That’s why I generally have them as middles. Especially on the guys.

Okay, [name]Lola[/name], I have thought of a name that you probably have never heard of! Are you ready? It is Taosina, one of the middle names of [name]Kit[/name] [name]Carson[/name]'s wife. They lived in [name]Taos[/name], New Mexico. Her first name was [name]Josefa[/name], I think. Taosina is not listed in the Nameberry name collection but [name]Taos[/name] is listed as a boy’s name. I think Taosina is pronounce Taa-ose-ina. You probably wouldn’t want to use this name, but I think you might think it’s interesting.

Definitely interesting, [name]Susan[/name]! Taosina, Wow! :slight_smile: You’re right, I’m not after one-of-a-kind names but boy, is that intriguing!

[name]Cecily[/name] got my vote! Cute name!!