Would this sib set “disappoint” you?

[name_m]Natty[/name_m] doesn’t do a lot for me. [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] as a name with the nickname [name_m]Natty[/name_m] works though.

2 Likes

Yay!!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

that’d be cute!! [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] definitely fits with your other names

if you’re not sold on [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], what about [name_m]Nathan[/name_m]? it fits better imo and you can still get nn [name_m]Natty[/name_m] :))

1 Like

The two syllables of [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] is definitely something I like more! I think the thing is I know too many nathans :crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

I think I’d actually be pleasantly surprised by a [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] with your sibset. [name_u]Vernon[/name_u] sounds a bit…I don’t know, perhaps trying too hard? The use of [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] would make me think, "Oh, they’re using a name they love, not just a name that “fits.” And if it’s a bit stylistically different than his big brothers’, it’s not out of place either, like [name_u]Grayson[/name_u] or [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] would be. All in all, [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] “Natty” is a wonderful choice.

1 Like

:heartpulse::pleading_face: thanks so much! I REALLY don’t want to pick a name just cuz it “fits.” [name_u]Vernon[/name_u] definitely feels forced to us. Thank you!!:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

I really like [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]! I don’t know if you’ve considered this or if it’s suggested already but [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] “Natty” would also work!

1 Like

You’re so right!! Which would also make sense because I have considered using [name_m]John[/name_m]. But it would be more for an honor name. So I have no idea if that would be confusing :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is boring! [name_m]Natty[/name_m] is sweet

I love [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] and I personally think that it matches siblings names very well ,but you could make [name_m]Nate[/name_m] or [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] out of it and I agree that [name_m]Natty[/name_m] would be a very cute nickname,but I personally find [name_u]Vernon[/name_u] and Dierks terrible,they make me think of old men when I hear them,but if you love it go for it.

this is so adorable :pleading_face:

I think [name_m]Roland[/name_m], [name_m]Linus[/name_m] and [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is absolutely lovely, and [name_m]Natty[/name_m] is a wonderful nickname !

1 Like

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!:two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is perfect.

Best of luck!!!