Would You Ever...

A little game I thought of to get to know everyone a bit better (I hope it hasn’t been done before)!

A: Would you ever…

1. Move to another city? (Where?)
  2. Get married? (When?)
  3. Adopt?
  4. Have children without a partner?
  5. Bungee jump?
  6. Play a part on a telly show (which?)

B: answers the above questions and posts new ones (any number of)
C: answers B’s questions and posts new ones

[name_m]Just[/name_m] take the above questions as the first ones!

This is an awesome idea!!

1. Move to another city? (Where?)
    Definetly! I would love to move to [name_u]Rio[/name_u] de Janeiro, [name_f]Florence[/name_f] or [name_u]London[/name_u] one day.

2. Get married? (When?)
    I hope to one day, maybe in my late twenties. Hopefully it’s legal by then

3. Adopt?
    Yes, that would be an amazing thing to do.

4. Have children without a partner?
    Have been considering it for when I’m older.

5. Bungee jump?
    I’m going to do it for my birthday next year!!

6. Play a part on a telly show (which?)
    Only if it was something cool like [name_m]Doctor[/name_m] Who or [name_m]How[/name_m] I Met your Mother

7. [name_u]Ever[/name_u] donate all your clothes (except a few) to charity?

8. Backpack in a foreign country?

9. [name_u]Sky[/name_u] dive?

10. [name_m]Foster[/name_m] parent?

11. Dye the entirety of your hair bright blue?

12. Go vegetarian?

Donate all your clothes (except a few) to charity? || I don’t even have that many clothes in the first place, but yes I would be able to.

Backpack in a foreign country? || Hmm I don’t think I’d have the courage to do this, especially if I didn’t know any of the language (I’m of Chinese background living in Australia trying to learn [name_m]German[/name_m]). Actually, I just don’t like the idea of backpacking so let’s just leave it like that.

[name_u]Sky[/name_u] dive? || I don’t like heights and I don’t like planes, so no. I’m not a very daring person am I?

[name_m]Foster[/name_m] parent? || Sure, especially if I can’t find a suitable partner and were unable to conceive in the future.

Dye the entirety of your hair bright blue? || No thanks.

Go vegetarian? || I wouldn’t love to, but I’m sure I could manage.

Next questions:
Adopt 5 dogs at once from the RSPCA (or the equivalent in your country)?
Walk 10km everyday for a month?
Move to another country where you didn’t speak the language?
Leave all your friends to find new ones?
Name your child after yourself?

Adopt 5 dogs at once from the RSPCA (or the equivalent in your country)?
Not really. One or two, yes but 5 I couldn’t handle.

Walk 10km everyday for a month?
Depends where. Around town, no, but when traveling, sure thing!

Move to another country where you didn’t speak the language?
Only with someone else (doesn’t matter if they speak the language) or if I knew somebody who lived there.

Leave all your friends to find new ones?
No. I could leave some that I’m not close to and will eventually anyway, however, definitely not all.

Name your child after yourself?
Really not.

1. Travel the world without much money?
  2. Go diving with sharks?
  3. Go minimalist and own no more than 100-200 things.
  4. Live on a ship for 6 months?
  5. [name_u]Chase[/name_u] on dream until you either reached it or lost it (does that make enough sense for you to answer?)
  1. Travel the world without much money?
    Yes. Absolutely.

2. Go diving with sharks?
    No. Absolutely Not. I have a healthy respect for all wild animals and especially those that may attack me outside my natural habitat.

3. Go minimalist and own no more than 100-200 things.
    Currently am!

4. Live on a ship for 6 months?
    Hmm. Is this a ship out to sea or in a harbor? I’ve lived on a boat, but not exclusively out to sea. I’ve considered this (had this idea once to work or even rent a room on a freight) but I’m not sure how I would feel about not being able to step foot on land. It’d have to be a pretty big ship I think.

5. [name_u]Chase[/name_u] on dream until you either reached it or lost it (does that make enough sense for you to answer?)
    Yes. Absolutely. I’ve done this, I think. Pursued something I was passionate about until it reached a peak or conclusion. I think in those cases there’s a fine line between losing the dream and reaching it.

Would you ever…

1. Pick up a hitchhiker?
  2. Donate an organ to save another’s life?
  3. Consider surrogacy?
  4. Consider being a surrogate mother yourself?
  5. Go skinny dipping?
  6. Move to the country or, if you live in the country, move to the city?
  7. Paint your living room red?
  8. Spank your child?
  9. Eat a scorpion (they do in Thailand) on a dare? If no, for how much money?
  10. Write your own book?
  11. Complain about food in a restaurant to the staff?
  1. I’d like to think I could, but I doubt I could do it.
  2. If there were a cage surrounding me, sure, if not…not so sure.
  3. I could definitely do that.
  4. I could, though I’m not entirely sure I’d want to.
  5. I’m not exactly sure what that means I’m afraid… Most of the dreams I have for myself though, I neither chase nor give up on - if it’s meant to be, it will be.

Would you ever…

1. Consider egg/sperm donation?
  2. Donate an organ in order to save another person’s life?
  3. Go without coffee for a month?
  4. Go skinny dipping?
  5. Eat only raw foods for six months?
  1. Pick up a hitchhiker? I very much doubt it. I’d like to feel safe to do so, but I just don’t.
  2. Donate an organ to save another’s life? I would if it were a close friend or family member, definitely.
  3. Consider surrogacy? Probably not.
  4. Consider being a surrogate mother yourself? I couldn’t do it - I couldn’t give up a child I carried, especially wanting and not having had one myself so far. I doubt I could do it even if I had one though.
  5. Go skinny dipping? I have a long time ago…depends where I was and who was around nowadays I suppose.
  6. Move to the country or, if you live in the country, move to the city? I don’t mind either, but it’d depend on the circumstances.
  7. Paint your living room red? I’ve painted my rooms throughout the years many colours, from hot pink to bright yellow, so yeah, I’d go red for a while.
  8. Spank your child? No.
  9. Eat a scorpion (they do in Thailand) on a dare? If no, for how much money? No, no amount of money would have me do that.
  10. Write your own book? I would, if I could.
  11. Complain about food in a restaurant to the staff? If it was appalling, yeah, but not for something minor.

Would you ever…

2. Donate blood regularly for a year?
  4. Live without any electricity at all for a week?
    Not really.

2. Donate blood regularly for a year?
    Maybe, there would have to be an incident that would get me started, though.

Since I don’t really enjoy coffee, sure!

4. Live without any electricity at all for a week?
    At home, no. While camping, backpacking, general traveling, yes.

Nah. I don’t think I could.

6. Only drink water for a year?

7. Work on [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]?

8. Go see a 24 hour movie marathon.

9. Not wear make up for 3 months?

10. have an abortion (when?)

1. I’m good.
  2. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t have a job, but if I did probably because [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] isn’t that different from any other day to me. Not the whole day though because my parents would be like aw you’re no fun blah blah.
  3. That’s a little too much for me. I’d probably fall asleep too.
  4. Hmm. Maybe.
  5. No!! I don’t plan on ever being in a situation where that will be needed, though.

My questions:

1. Would you ever learn another language?
  2. Not drive for a year?
  3. Shave your head?
  4. Not go online for six months?
  5. Sell your house for free?
  6. Write in a journal daily?
  7. Go to a live concert?
  8. Eat ten jars of pickles?
  9. Make a bucketlist?
  10. Write a book or two?
  11. Pick up someone homeless and let them stay with you?
    I don’t know, I tried…

1. Only drink water for a year?
I’m sure I could do it without problems of any kind. The only other things I drink regularly are milk and juices, and I still drink only water on most days.

2. Work on Christmas?
I would hate to, but of course I would do it if I had to.

3. Go see a 24 hour movie marathon?
No. I probably wouldn’t be able to stay awake all the time and I would get bored after 3-4 hours.

4. Not wear make up for 3 months?
Yes. I’m pretty sure it’s been 3 months since I last wore makeup of any kind.

5. Have an abortion (when?)
That’s a really tricky question to ask a 15 year old. If I by some kind of strange phenomenon were to get pregnant right now I would certainly consider it, I can barely take care of myself, let alone a child.

EDIT: Since rie answered before me, I’ll answer her questions too.

1. Would you ever learn another language?
Sure I would, I love languages. In fact, I should probably pick up French again. It saddens me to slowly forget it all.

2. Not drive for a year?
Well, since I live in Italy I need to wait another 3 years before driving a car. Yes, I think I would.

3. Shave your head?
No way!

4. Not go online for six months?
I never could unless I were far, far away from a computer.

5. Sell your house for free?
Why would I? Besides I don’t own a house.

6. Write in a journal daily?
I have a journal, but if I had to write it in daily it would be more like a chore.

7. Go to a live concert?
Yes!

8. Eat ten jars of pickles?
Only for a lot of money and even then I’d need some time.

9. Make a bucketlist?
Yes, but I could never ask other people for money to try to do the things on my list.

10. Write a book or two?
I don’t really think I could ever be a writer. I guess it would only happen if I became an international expert in some field and then write a technical book.

11. Pick up someone homeless and let them stay with you?
Oh, one time I did think about that. It seems like a lot to offer a stranger, but if I knew he/she would benefit greatly from it and not cause trouble, I would.

Would you ever…

1. Go to Africa to help fight Ebola, if you were a doctor/nurse?
  2. Work in a morgue?
  3. “Take a bullet” for someone else?
  4. Move to another country for work?
  5. Give your children an alliterative name?
  1. No… I’m just too afraid of getting it. I know that’s a bad answer, but yeah.

2. Ew no that’s creepy!!

3. Only if it was someone I really really loved who was super close to me, and also would I die or only be injured? I gotta know the specifics! :stuck_out_tongue:

4. Possibly, if there was a fair amount of English speakers.

5. Probably not. It really depends on what first name I used and if I got married to someone w a different name. Because some alliterative names sound sophisticated.

My q’s:

1. Go skydiving?
  2. See the Grand [name_u]Canyon[/name_u]?
  3. [name_u]Read[/name_u] a book a day?
  4. Eat nothing but chicken pot pies for a week?
  5. Watch the same Youtube video over and over for a day? (Of your choice, but can’t be A long movie!)
  1. Go skydiving?
    Yes, totally!

2. See the Grand [name_u]Canyon[/name_u]?
    Definitely.

3. [name_u]Read[/name_u] a book a day?
    For how many days?

4. Eat nothing but chicken pot pies for a week?
    Since I’m a vegetarian, no thank you!

5. Watch the same Youtube video over and over for a day? (Of your choice, but can’t be A long movie!)
    Yes, must be epic though.

6. Would you ever let a friend stay with you, in your room for a year even though you’re unsure if they’d do the same for you?

7. Only eat fast food for a month?

8. Go camping in the snow?

9. Live on a farm?

10. Invest all your money in one thing?

1. No . I hate sharing my things , let alone a room !

2. Yes . Pizza is life !

3. Maybe . Depend on the place & the company .

4. No . Iam a city girl .

5. Yes but depend on the thing . If it is a balmain leather jacket i would sell myself lol .

6. Would you ever have a snake as a pet ?

7. Would you give money to a homeless ?

8. Would you ever have two boyfriends / girlfriends ?

9. Be a vegetarian ?

10. Name your child after your ex ?

1. No snakes for me. No way.
  2. To a charity that benefits homeless people, yes, but I wouldn’t give money directly to a homeless person.
  3. Maybe? I’m not polyamorous though.
  4. I have been but wouldn’t do it again.
  5. Not directly after an ex, but I would use their name depending on what the relationship was like and how it ended.

Would you ever…

1. Backpack across a continent?
  2. Try the indigenous cuisine in your travels, regardless of how bizarre or gross it might seem?
  3. Participate in large public protest against something you found unjust or wrong, even if there was the possibility of violence?
  4. Eat nothing but your least favorite vegetable for a month if it meant knowing you would never be sick again?
  5. Risk your life to save a complete stranger’s?

1. Backpack across a continent?
Hmm. I don’t think I would. It’s too unsafe. I might consider it if I could plan everything in detail, but then it would be more like a vacation in which I have to walk a lot.

2. Try the indigenous cuisine in your travels, regardless of how bizarre or gross it might seem?
I’m almost vegetarian and am really picky about my food, so… no.

3. Participate in large public protest against something you found unjust or wrong, even if there was the possibility of violence?
Hard question.
…No. I think it wouldn’t be worth the risk.

4. Eat nothing but your least favorite vegetable for a month if it meant knowing you would never be sick again?
Yes! Yes yes yes. The implications of never be sick again probably include living forever. And even if they didn’t, living a happy, healthy life without pain and suffering for the rest of my life, until death reaches me suddenly one day, seems still like a pretty sweet deal.

5. Risk your life to save a complete stranger’s?
In the heat of the moment, I would probably be frozen with fear, or maybe manage to call 911/112/2134718935/whatever the emergency number is. But if I had time to think about it, and my parents were not around to lecture me on why it would be a very very stupid thing to do, I might. Depending on how big the risk is, of course.

Edit: Oh. Forgot questions. Sorry.

1. Wear a completely orange outfit? (And, if you live in the Netherlands, not on king’s day!)
  2. Take random trains/wander around in a city until you got lost, and then try to figure your way back?
  3. Kill a puppy, if you were granted three wishes for doing so?
  4. Go on a date with someone you don’t like?
  5. Give your child a top 10 name?
  1. Wear a completely orange outfit? (And, if you live in the Netherlands, not on king’s day!)
  • Not unless it had some purpose! (Like a theatre performance or something)
  1. Take random trains/wander around in a city until you got lost, and then try to figure your way back?
  • Can’t really get lost in my small town, but I’ve done this in various big cities.
  1. Kill a puppy, if you were granted three wishes for doing so?
  • I could literally never physically do that.
  1. Go on a date with someone you don’t like?
  • Yeah, I can see myself doing this. I’m not good at saying no… And hey, you gotta give people a chance sometimes.
  1. Give your child a top 10 name?
  • I don’t think I would… I’ve always loved having a less used name, so I think I would want the same for my children.

Questions:

1. Would you ever adopt a child with special needs?
  2. Are you more of a dog person or a cat person?
  3. Ideal place for you to raise a family?
  4. Would you ever use a unisex name for your child?
  5. [name_m]How[/name_m] would you describe your dream vacation?
  1. Would you ever adopt a child with special needs? Honestly I think it would depend on my financial situation, my husband/partner’s agreement, whether we had any other kids to consider (because it would affect their lives too) and what the disability was. That sounds terrible, but with my own limitations it would really depend. So maybe.

2. Are you more of a dog person or a cat person? Dog person! But I do love and have owned (been owned by!) both.

3. Ideal place for you to raise a family? Not where I am right now! Lol the big city is great in some ways but I’d rather raise my kids a little further out into nature. I’d love to buy an old farmhouse with some land to raise a family.

4. Would you ever use a unisex name for your child? If I really loved it, but I can’t think of any that I really like.

5. [name_m]How[/name_m] would you describe your dream vacation? [name_f]China[/name_f]! I can’t explain why, but I’ve always been really drawn to [name_f]China[/name_f] and I really want to go. So I think my dream vacation/honeymoon hopefully would be to [name_f]China[/name_f].

Questions:

1. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
  2. Have you ever donated blood/bone marrow/hair etc.?
  3. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
  4. What celebrity do people tell you you look most like? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you agree or disagree? What celebrity do YOU think you look like?
  5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
  1. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
    If I would ever chase after one job and invest time and money into “making it”, it would be an interior designer.

2. Have you ever donated blood/bone marrow/hair etc.?
    I have not but I would.

3. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
    If I would ever let myself be turned into an animal I’d want to be something black and fast, however I do think I’d end up as a cat.

4. What celebrity do people tell you you look most like? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you agree or disagree? What celebrity do YOU think you look like?
    None.

5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
    The latter.

6. Would you ever sell all your things?

7. Would you ever raise a family in a big city (how may kids max.?)

8. Would you ever just drive, drive, drive, without any plans?

9. Would you ever “out all your eggs in one basket”?

10. Would you ever travel through the US on your own?

1 No, I wouldn’t sell all of my things. I am sentimental about some things.

2 I live in a rural area and can’t imagine what it would be like to raise a baby in a big city. If I absolutely had to I would say 2 maximum.

3 I would drive without any plans.

4 nope, I wouldn’t put all my eggs in one basket. I believe in having backup plans.

5 it would depend on the circumstances.

Next Questions

1 If you could sit down for lunch with one person, alive or dead for one hour who would it be?

2 If I were to give you $10,000 what would you do with it?

3 If you were going to go to space for one year what three personal items would too take with you?

4 If you house was on fire and you had 60 seconds what one thing would you grab on your way out?

1. [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]. I feel I could eat like a pig around her :slight_smile:

2. First I would use it for textbooks and supplies (yeah kinda boring). Then the rest on clothes and presents for people

3. My kindle, journal, and my favorite book (A Particular Sadness of [name_m]Lemon[/name_m] Cake)

4. My guitar

Next Questions

1. [name_m]Favorite[/name_m] dessert of all time?

2. Would you ever murder someone if you could get get away with it?

3. If you choose one superpower, what would it be? (be creative!)

4. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?

5. If you could choose, would be the villain or the superhero?