1. Only drink water for a year?
I’m sure I could do it without problems of any kind. The only other things I drink regularly are milk and juices, and I still drink only water on most days.
2. Work on Christmas?
I would hate to, but of course I would do it if I had to.
3. Go see a 24 hour movie marathon?
No. I probably wouldn’t be able to stay awake all the time and I would get bored after 3-4 hours.
4. Not wear make up for 3 months?
Yes. I’m pretty sure it’s been 3 months since I last wore makeup of any kind.
5. Have an abortion (when?)
That’s a really tricky question to ask a 15 year old. If I by some kind of strange phenomenon were to get pregnant right now I would certainly consider it, I can barely take care of myself, let alone a child.
EDIT: Since rie answered before me, I’ll answer her questions too.
1. Would you ever learn another language?
Sure I would, I love languages. In fact, I should probably pick up French again. It saddens me to slowly forget it all.
2. Not drive for a year?
Well, since I live in Italy I need to wait another 3 years before driving a car. Yes, I think I would.
3. Shave your head?
4. Not go online for six months?
I never could unless I were far, far away from a computer.
5. Sell your house for free?
Why would I? Besides I don’t own a house.
6. Write in a journal daily?
I have a journal, but if I had to write it in daily it would be more like a chore.
7. Go to a live concert?
8. Eat ten jars of pickles?
Only for a lot of money and even then I’d need some time.
9. Make a bucketlist?
Yes, but I could never ask other people for money to try to do the things on my list.
10. Write a book or two?
I don’t really think I could ever be a writer. I guess it would only happen if I became an international expert in some field and then write a technical book.
11. Pick up someone homeless and let them stay with you?
Oh, one time I did think about that. It seems like a lot to offer a stranger, but if I knew he/she would benefit greatly from it and not cause trouble, I would.
Would you ever…
- Go to Africa to help fight Ebola, if you were a doctor/nurse?
- Work in a morgue?
- “Take a bullet” for someone else?
- Move to another country for work?
- Give your children an alliterative name?