Would You Name Your Baby Telephone Game

No, but I would name her [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_f]Geneva[/name_f]. Would you?

No, but I would name her [name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. Would you?

Sort of yes! but I’d do [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Camila[/name_f], and you?

1 Like

Yes! I’d name Genevieve Camila. What about you?

1 Like

No but I’d name her [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Camilla[/name_f], would you?

No but I would name her [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u]. Would you?

No, but I would name her [name_u]Joan[/name_u] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. Would you?

No, but I would name her [name_u]Joan[/name_u] [name_f]Cecilie[/name_f]. Would you?

No, but I would name her [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. Would you?

No but I’d name her [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], would you?

No, but I’d name her [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u], would you?

No but I would name her [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. Would you?

No, but I would name her [name_f]Callista[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]. Would you?

No, but I would name him [name_u]Callan[/name_u] [name_m]Junian[/name_m]. Would you?

No, but I would name him [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_u]Julian[/name_u]. Would you?

no, but i’d name her [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], would you?

Maybe, but I’d prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u], and you??

1 Like

No , but I would name her [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Kassiani[/name_f] - would you?

Probably not but I’d name her [name_u]Julianne[/name_u] Cassima, would you?

No, but I would name him [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Cassian[/name_m]. Would you?