Would you repeat the strong 'th' sound

Dreaming of [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] again but wondered if the repetition of ‘th’ is ok in this instance. [name_u]Or[/name_u] too much?

2 Likes

I think it’s usable. If it were Tabith [name_f]Faith[/name_f] that would be a no go to my ears. But the “ah” breaks it up.

I think [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] works! [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] is a little nicer to my ears, but [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] doesn’t clash noticeably.

1 Like

I do love [name_f]Faye[/name_f] but I have been put off it because I know so many who have it as a middle name, it’s lost its magic a little. But I’d probably agree with you.

2 Likes

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] sounds nice!!

2 Likes

I think it works!

1 Like

Depends on the last name, but I think it is good.

2 Likes

I don’t personally like a lot of repetitive sounds, but I think that because one is at the end and one in the middle of the name it doesn’t actually sound repetitive! It’s really pretty.

1 Like

Beautiful! I don’t think it’s too much ‘th’ at all.

1 Like

I honestly love combos that have a repeating sound, as long as those sounds are not too close together. For example, in [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] or [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u], the repeating sounds are far enough apart that it works, while in [name_f]Acantha[/name_f] [name_m]Thorn[/name_m], they’re too close together. All of which to say, [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] actually works really well together, and even though neither name is my style, I think they make a lovely combo!

1 Like

I would say the same thing

1 Like

Last name is Mäckenzîé

I actually think the “th” sounds in the names make go really well together.

1 Like

I think it’s fine. I find the repeating sounds quite charming. :slight_smile:

1 Like