Would you use the name Grace?

I love the name [name]Grace[/name]…as a first name.

What do you think of it as a first name? [name]Do[/name] you think it’s way too overused and common?

[name]Grace[/name] is a very beautiful. It is, at least in my area, a very common name but if that doesn’t bother you and you love the name you should use it.

I think it’s beautiful but it is quite overused. I don’t like popular names so I personally wouldn’t use it but it depends if it would bother you if there were other [name]Grace[/name]'s in your daughters school or even class?

[name]How[/name] about [name]Gracia[/name] or [name]Graziella[/name] or even [name]Gracelyn[/name] (not my style but still pretty), [name]Gracey[/name] or (my personal favourite) the Spanish [name]Graciana[/name]?

Yes, I think it’s a pretty name. It’s in my top 10 list, too!

I love the name [name]Grace[/name]. Timeless, classic, beautiful, lovely…

This is one of my favorite girl’s names…[name]Grace[/name] is beautiful both as a first and a middle name. (And you can’t say that about a lot of names!)

I think that [name]Grace[/name] is a beautiful name. I would use it as a middle name after my wonderful Aunt [name]Grace[/name]. For me, [name]Grace[/name] is too calm and serene to use as a first name, but I would admire it on someone else’s child! In fact I have a friend whose stepdaughter is named [name]Grace[/name]. Very pretty!

Yes, [name]Grace[/name] is really popular (#21 in the US), but to me, it’s not at all trendy. I guess I think of it like I do [name]Elizabeth[/name] (#9) and [name]Anna[/name] (#26), in that despite its popularity, it retains its timeless feel to me, and I never tire of hearing it. So, even though it’s so popular, it’s one of the few popular girls’ names that I could see myself using, like [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Anna[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I think it is a beautiful name. To be honest, the popularity does put me off (in the UK it is top 5) but if it is your favourite name, I think you should go for it!

[name]Hi[/name]! Well my name is [name]Grace[/name], and I love it :slight_smile: I’m 16 years old, so i don’t run into that many people my own age with the same name as me. But I do know quite a few little kids and babies with my name either as a first or middle. But if popularity doesn’t bother you, I would say use it. I think my name suits me, and I get quite a few compliments on it :smiley: Good luck!

I don’t like it, because I do think it’s overused.

I love the name [name]Grace[/name], and have not found it to be particularly common. I havent seen a class with more than 1 [name]Grace[/name] in it. But please no [name]Gracie[/name] as a nn! Haha I cant stand that one

I love your name, [name]Grace[/name]! :slight_smile:

I think it is a beautiful name but much prefer [name]Gracie[/name].