Wren Anneli or Zoe Ann?

See the results of this poll: Wren Anneli or Zoe Ann?

Respondents: 57 (This poll is closed)

• Wren Anneli : 27 (47%)
  • Zoe Ann: 30 (53%)

I think both [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] are beautiful names and you can’t go wrong. I think I like the combo of [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] better than [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anneli[/name_f]. I would suggest [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Annika[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] and I think it works better with [name_m]Abel[/name_m] than [name_u]Wren[/name_u] does. [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] does feel a bit abrupt though. Would you consider [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Annalie[/name_f], [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Annika[/name_f], [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Annora[/name_f] or [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]?

I went with [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f], although I find [name_f]Ann[/name_f] a little dull besides the punchy [name_f]Zoe[/name_f]. I was going to go with [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anneli[/name_f] because of this, but I said it out loud and I tripped over the n’s… It came out as Wrenanneli.

I voted for [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anneli[/name_f] has the potential to sound very inappropriate.

I really prefer [name_u]Wren[/name_u] to [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] so I chose it, but I think [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anneli[/name_f] really runs together. Wrenalneli…

Maybe:

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Maryanne[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Luanne[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Deanne[/name_f]

Oh no! Neck and neck! Well, I guess that means you can’t go wrong with either!

[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] is pretty. However, there are four [name_f]Zoe[/name_f]/[name_m]Zo[/name_m]ë/Zoies in my grade, so it is very popular where I live. [name_f]Ann[/name_f] is kind of plain, though I like [name_f]Anne[/name_f] a little better

I love [name_f]Anneli[/name_f] so much! [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is gorgeous, but together they sound awkward. Also, I think [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is best suited as a middle name. What about [name_f]Anneli[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]??? That would be lovely!

I think [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Annalie[/name_f] would look prettier than [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anneli[/name_f]. Or [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] with either first. [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] is sweet but would look more balanced with [name_f]Anne[/name_f]. Would that be a slap in the face to the [name_f]Ann[/name_f] you are honoring?

[name_u]Love[/name_u] both [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] though. Good luck!

I read this reply yesterday and I’m still failing to see how it can be inappropriate. Please tell me before I make a big mistake, haha.

I like both [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_f]Zoe[/name_f]. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is softer and more delicate and [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] is spunky and cute, to me. So it depends on which direction you want to go. I would use [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] as a middle instead of [name_f]Anneli[/name_f] personally.

I prefer [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anneli[/name_f] by a mile, although both are decent names.

[name_f]Zoe[/name_f], to me, seems dated, insubstansial, and trendy in the way [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] is now, except older. I don’t think it ages well, and it’s different spellings ([name_f]Zoey[/name_f] is just as common, but I’ve also see [name_f]Zoie[/name_f], [name_u]Zooey[/name_u], etc) turns me off it. [name_f]Ann[/name_f], while a family name, I see as filler, predictable and boring. [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] is a fine name - will never cause your child any hardships, but [name_f]IMO[/name_f] it’s no more than “fine”, it’s just boring, overused, predictable, and dated.

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] is a more unusual, delicate, uncommon name that is still well known, easily spelt and said, and ages well. [name_f]Anneli[/name_f] is unpredictable, exciting and fresh in the middle spot.

I voted for [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anneli[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] and [name_m]Abel[/name_m] go better together. Maybe [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] needs a more unique mn so it goes better with [name_m]Abel[/name_m] [name_m]Irving[/name_m]. What about [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]? [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] sounds great! [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]? [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Annika[/name_f]?

I like both [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] a lot. I dont like [name_f]Anneli[/name_f] because when I was considering it as a first name a few people pointed out that it is very close in sound to Anally. Now that’s all I hear. :confused: I’m not sure if that’s what the other poster meant by “innapropriate” but that’s my guess.

Yep, I’m one of those that can’t see any [name_f]Annalee[/name_f]/[name_f]Annelie[/name_f]/etc name with immediately thinking Anally. Sorry.

what about [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Annora[/name_f]?

I prefer [name_f]Zoe[/name_f]. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]? That way you can use both. [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] is ok but how about something longer in the mn spot like [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Lillianna[/name_f] or [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Arianna[/name_f]?

As they are–[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anneli[/name_f]! So spunky and fun, and I love both names separately, and especially together! [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anneli[/name_f] is fantastic.

I love [name_f]Zoe[/name_f], but [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] is just a little too predictable for me. I would love to see [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] or [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]-[name_f]Claire[/name_f], maybe? I also like the suggestion of [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Annora[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] a bit more with [name_m]Abel[/name_m], but [name_m]Abel[/name_m] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is nice, too.

Good luck!

I prefer [name_u]Wren[/name_u] because it’s more unique. I also prefer [name_m]Abel[/name_m] & [name_u]Wren[/name_u] to [name_m]Abel[/name_m] & [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] ([name_f]Zoe[/name_f] feels too common).

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anneli[/name_f] is pretty, but I find [name_f]Anneli[/name_f] looks weird. [name_m]How[/name_m] abut [name_f]Analeigh[/name_f]? or [name_f]Annelie[/name_f]?