Wren Iris or Wren Calla

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Wren Iris : 19 (68%)
  • Wren Calla: 9 (32%)

If you’re going to use a double-barreled name, I’m a little hesitant about [name]Wren[/name] in the first spot. Have you ever heard a Renaissance Faire called a [name]Ren[/name] Faire? [name]Wren[/name] plus a noun middle name (like [name]Calla[/name], [name]Iris[/name], [name]Violet[/name]) reminds me so much of that, it turns me off to it a bit – and I’m a [name]Wren[/name] fan. If it doesn’t bother you though then my combo pick would be [name]Wren[/name] [name]Violet[/name].

I would really prefer [name]Calla[/name] [name]Wren[/name]. Gorgeous!

I like [name]Wren[/name] [name]Iris[/name] out of the two, but I kind of prefer [name]Wren[/name] [name]Isis[/name]. Best of luck!

I like [name]Calla[/name] [name]Wren[/name] or [name]Wren[/name] [name]Violet[/name] too…

While I love the name [name]Wren[/name], it sounds better as a middle name to your other choices. [name]Iris[/name] [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Calla[/name] [name]Wren[/name] are gorgeous!

I voted [name]Wren[/name] [name]Iris[/name]. I like the idea of the flower theme, but maybe it also has to do with the fact that I dont like [name]Calla[/name], in spanish it means " be quiet " so it looks funny to me, even though it’s pronounced differently in English and apparently a lot of people on nb like it.

[name]Wren[/name] [name]Violet[/name] would be lovely as well, probably the best imo. Good luck!

I’m torn on this, as you know I have a DD [name]Calla[/name] and am considering [name]Wren[/name] as well. I’m finding it very hard to accept [name]Wren[/name] in the first name spot. Something about it just doesn’t flow right and I’d want a strong middle name to use with it all the time. And I haven’t found the right one yet.

I love [name]Calla[/name] [name]Wren[/name], it flows so well and is just gorgeous. [name]Wren[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is also lovely. [name]Wren[/name] [name]Calla[/name] doesn’t work for me, it sounds a bit odd. So voted [name]Wren[/name] [name]Iris[/name]. Though I agree [name]Wren[/name] [name]Isis[/name] is lovely too.

[name]Love[/name] all your names. [name]Hope[/name] you find a combo that work.

It depends on the last name… but they are both gorgeous!

I think [name]Wren[/name] sounds much better as a middle name with both names. Have you considered using [name]Calla[/name] [name]Wren[/name] or [name]Iris[/name] [name]Wren[/name]? While I love [name]Iris[/name], I think [name]Calla[/name] [name]Wren[/name] is a verrrry beautiful name :slight_smile:

Last name is [name]Alexander[/name] @okparks.

I adore [name]Iris[/name] [name]Wren[/name] it would be my first pick but think it’s far too similar to [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Fae[/name], don’t want people to think i’ve named my daughter’s to fit a theme.

Hubby doesn’t like [name]Calla[/name] in first name spot but doesn’t mind it as a middle. Not keen on [name]Isis[/name], prefer celtic and greek mythology to Egyptian.

I’m so picky i find it really hard to come up with any alternatives.

I think [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Fae[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] Sound way better together than [name]Ivy[/name] & [name]Wren[/name]. [name]Wren[/name] sounds so… blah compared to the pretty [name]Ivy[/name].