🌻 Wren, Juliet, Charlotte or Elowen?

First name is gonna be Sophia/Sofia or Sophie.

Middle names we have narrowed it down to so far:

Charlotte

Juliet

Wren.

But I also like the middle name Elowen

Last name is brown

1 Like

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] would get my vote :heartpulse: soft, romantic and a little more unique than [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]

5 Likes

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. The double -n ending on Elowen/Brown would bother me.

2 Likes

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is dreamy :heart:

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is my second favourite

2 Likes

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] with your last name!

1 Like

sophie wren :nest_with_eggs::tulip::partly_sunny:

it’s just too darn cute not to vote for!

1 Like

also have to add that i once taught an elowen sophia, the sweetest girl, so i’m quite partial to those two names together as well.

1 Like

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is nice

1 Like

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is beautiful!

1 Like

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] (Sofia) [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] would be my vote! So romantic and elegant :tulip:

1 Like

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] is my favorite combo here. [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Wren[/name_f]

1 Like

Sophia/Sofia [name_f]Wren[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

1 Like

I would go with Sophia/Sofia as a full name and Sophia/Sofie as a nickname. The best of both worlds :wink:

All the names on your list are beautiful!
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is my favorite from your options! With a popular first and last name, [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] would add a sparkle and unexpected effect to the full name. I think it sounds beautiful and it flows well.
Between [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], it is difficult to decide, but I think I would go with [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. Sophia/Sofia/Sophie [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] Br0wn sounds very melodic.
I adore the name [name_f]Wren[/name_f], but unfortunately, I’m not sure if it flows well with the last name.

1 Like

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] or [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] with your last name (and they’re beautiful names). [name_f]Wren[/name_f] is a bit too stark and staccato with your name, I think. Otherwise, I like [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] B.

(Wildcard: [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] Br0wn)

1 Like

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is less popular and so romantic. It brightens Sophia/Sophie even more!!

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]

Works great with either name.

2 Likes

I really like [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] or [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f]

these are all really beautiful though!!

1 Like

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is stunning! [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] would also be very pretty.

1 Like

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] sounds lovely. If you were going with Sophia/Sofia I would pick [name_f]Wren[/name_f].

1 Like