Wren

I love the name [name]Wren[/name], and want to use it as a middle name but have run into two problems. First, any one we tell that this will be her middle name says it’s odd, and second, we can’t decide on her first name!
The options are [name]Lila[/name] Am”lie [name]Wren[/name] [name]Hart[/name], [name]Lucy[/name] Am”lie [name]Wren[/name] [name]Hart[/name] or [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Wren[/name] Am”lie [name]Hart[/name]. What do you guys think? Which is best?
(Am”lie is a family name, and [name]Hart[/name] is the surname)

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Wren[/name]! And you shouldn’t let other people’s opinions stop you so long as you love it too, especially since it’s in the middle. It think it’s an amazing middle name. Go for it–it’s your choice after all, and no one else’s! :slight_smile:

As for the combo, I think [name]Lila[/name] [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Wren[/name] [name]Hart[/name] (I can’t get the accent mark in my post) is better than [name]Lucy[/name], just because of the sound, they’re both wonderful names. Anyway, good luck! I hope this helped you!

I knew a girl who went by nn [name]Wren[/name]. Her real name was [name]Serenity[/name] but she didn’t care for it much and preferred to be known as [name]Wren[/name].

“Call me ‘[name]Wren[/name]’, like the bird”, she would say. As opposed to the masculine ‘[name]Renn[/name]’ I suppose. Nice name either way.

[name]Wren[/name] is totally a bird to me, but I can see how it would be nice as a middle name. I prefer [name]Lila[/name] [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Wren[/name]-- very pretty! I also think just [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Wren[/name] would be gorgeous.

I love [name]Wren[/name]! we are planning on using it as a middle name. Probably [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Wren[/name]. I think its such a pretty name. :slight_smile:

I like [name]Wren[/name] in the middle spot a lot! This combination is absolutely gorgeous:
[name]Lila[/name] Am”lie [name]Wren[/name] [name]Hart[/name]

[name]Love[/name] it! It is such a lovely name

I think [name]Wren[/name] is adorable, especially in the middle!

[name]Lila[/name] Am”lie [name]Wren[/name] [name]Hart[/name] - I usually prefer [name]Lila[/name] to [name]Lucy[/name], but I find [name]Lila[/name] [name]Amelie[/name] hard to say with the back to back A and the lye, lah, lie sounds. But this one does have a nice flow and looks beautiful written down. You may not have the same trouble I do saying [name]Lila[/name] [name]Amelie[/name], or you may not mind it. What about [name]Lila[/name] [name]Wren[/name] [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Hart[/name]?
[name]Lucy[/name] Am”lie [name]Wren[/name] [name]Hart[/name] - I find it easier to say [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Amelie[/name] (not as tongue-twistery) but they do have the same ending so it’s a little sing songy, but just a little. [name]Lucille[/name] [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Wren[/name] [name]Hart[/name]?
[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Wren[/name] Am”lie [name]Hart[/name] - I like [name]Imogen[/name] a lot but I find it hard to say [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Wren[/name] (maybe there’s something wrong with me today). [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Wren[/name] [name]Hart[/name]?

So I see that I’m just re-arranging all your options :slight_smile: Since I like both [name]Amelie[/name] and [name]Wren[/name], this is my list of the first names in order:
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

[name]Lila[/name] Am”lie [name]Wren[/name] [name]Hart[/name]

Beautiful name! Good luck!