Wright Murray....what do you think?

My husband and I are thinking of [name]Wright[/name] [name]Murray[/name] as a boys name? What are your thoughts on it?

[name]Hi[/name]! I think [name]Wright[/name] [name]Murray[/name] sounds handsome. His name may be misspelled as Write or Right, but he could always correct people.
I’ve never met anyone named [name]Wright[/name] before, and I think it’s an interesting choice.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like it. I oculdn’t choose it myself as i have to have names easily nickname-able and [name]Wright[/name] isn’t! Perfect if you not a fan of nicknames!

I love it! I love the uniqueness of the name and the spelling of [name]Murray[/name] and I think it is a name that will suite him no matter how old he is. I personally love unique names, although my uniqueness in naming my childrens turns out to be pretty traditional as I have a [name]Max[/name] and an [name]Iris[/name] :slight_smile: but I also have to have a name that my kid doesn’t have to “grow in to”. Good choice :slight_smile:

Thank you for all your wonderful responses! We chose that name because it means something to us. [name]Wright[/name] is after a man who taught my husband many important things and [name]Murray[/name] is my husbands middle name.

[name]Every[/name] day, I see another last name turned into a good first name. Check off today.

On first sight, it made me think of the [name]Wright[/name] brothers – cool association!

It’s distinguished and interesting, and most importantly it means something special to you!

A little wierd to me… I grew up in [name]Wright[/name] county. Not necessarily a bad name but it’s not for me! I like [name]Murray[/name] a lot.

I dont think it flows, its kinda jerks through the name. What about [name]Wright[/name] [name]Mateo[/name]?

[name]Murray[/name] [name]Wright[/name] gives a much better flow. It is a good combo but I do prefer [name]Murray[/name] as the first name.