Writers' Quick Poll Thread

What should her name be?

Photos

Personality: She’s quite shy and reserved. She’s known for being emotional and intelligent. She’s not good with confrontation, but protects her friends at all costs. Often coming off cold, she’s frequently described as “a ball of sunshine” by her close friends. She’s got a sarcastic sense of humor, and can crack a joke at any time.

Her middle name is possibly going to be Joyce, but I don’t care much about flow!
  • Alethea
  • Althea
  • Thea/Theia
  • Blythe
  • Olympia
  • Olympe
  • Drucilla
  • Clara
  • Odette
  • Cordelia
  • Vivienne
  • Edith

0 voters

For a Russian girl who takes part in the beginning of Christmas
  • Anya
  • Anja

0 voters

What did this person say? I can’t find their comment anywhere!!!

1 Like

It was probably flagged by someone in the community for being rude & the mods deleted it.

1 Like

They essentially told someone that their characters were boring and unrealistic in a really rude way while trying to pretend they were being helpful. The comments ended up getting reported and removed, and I believe the user had their account suspended for trolling.

5 Likes

[quote=“pseudonym, post:1, topic:348299, full:true”]
I saw The Quick Poll Thread created by @dogs_books, and thought the writers’ corner would have good use for it too.

• Name for a nine year old, eccentric Asian American girl.
  • Naomi
  • Diana
  • Monika
  • Sibyl

0 voters

What should be his name?

Description: The character is a young boy, he has brown hair, light orange skin with a big pointy nose with freckles, he is average height and is slender. He wears a vivid scarlet buttoned shirt, vivid azure shirt, and moderate green pants.

He is a twelve year old boy who likes to skateboard, draw pictures, and likes to discover and learn about new things. He is witty, smart, humorous, nice, boyish, cool, loyal, active, charismatic, clever, fun-loving, and creative, though he can be also arrogant, narcissistic, pessimistic, cynical, and a smart-aleck.

• Alexander
  • Anthony
  • Daniel
  • Jeremy
  • Mason
  • Max
  • Mitchell
  • Ryan

0 voters

• buzz cut
  • ear length
  • chin length
  • shoulder length
  • armpit length
  • waist length

0 voters

what length hair should bossy, stern, determined and assertive main character should Rebecca ‘Reb’ Rose have

I’d say a bob but a choppy one. Like I cut it with safety scissors 'cuz I can’t be bothered.

2 Likes

I adore the name [name_f]Freya[/name_f], but I actually feel like [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] fits her more. I’m way late to this but just wanted to share my thoughts. :smile:

1 Like

Give me a bossy BA with long, luscious locks that she whips over her shoulder when she gets what she wants. I’d love to see someone show strength along with what’s considered traditionally feminine. [name_f]Do[/name_f] I also love short hair and feel powerful wearing it? Heck yes. But I also feel confident and pretty with my (current) long hair, especially when I take the time to do Viking style braids. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Really I think it depends of pronunciation. If it’s Cawl-der and Cal-icks, no. But if it’s Cal-der and Cal-icks, yes.

2 Likes

What should be his name?
He is an American actor, voice actor, narrator, podcaster, musician, TV host, singer, and comedian. He lives in Los Angeles, California with his wife who is also a actress and has three kids; he also has a dog. He is nice, cool, friendly, smart, humorous, charismatic, witty, down to earth, creative, talented, sensible, independent, sociable, practical, and intelligent though he can be also uptight, arrogant, narcissistic, and selfish at times. He likes to be with his family, going to the beach, going to work, riding his bike, drawing, playing with his guitar and singing.

• Michael
  • Ryan
  • Mason
  • Eddie
  • Thomas
  • Matt
  • Brady

0 voters

What should be his zodiac sign?

Ryan is an American actor, voice actor, narrator, podcaster, musician, TV host, singer, and comedian. He lives in Los Angeles, California with his wife who is also a actress and has three kids; he also has a dog. He is nice, cool, friendly, smart, humorous, charismatic, witty, down to earth, creative, talented, sensible, independent, sociable, practical, and intelligent though he can be also uptight, arrogant, narcissistic, and selfish at times. He likes to be with his family, going to the beach, going to work, riding his bike, drawing, playing with his guitar and singing.

• Capricorn
  • Aquarius
  • Pisces
  • Aries
  • Taurus
  • Gemini
  • Cancer
  • Leo
  • Virgo
  • Libra
  • Scorpio
  • Sagittarius

0 voters

What should be his birthdate?

0 voters

What should my main characters name be?
She’s bright and cheery, with blue eyes, long curly red hair, and a short stature. She has a very light, lilting voice and works as a baker and as well as a student (she’s studying English)

• Olivia
  • Emma
  • Maggie
  • Miriam (Miri)

0 voters

1 Like

What should be her name?

Description: The character is a adult woman in her forties, she has luminous vivid scarlet hair, fair skin, freckles with a big pointy nose, she is 5’8 and is slender. She wears a light brilliant purple shirt and blue jeans with flip flops.

She is an American actress, comedian, writer, voice actress, dancer, singer, narrator, and announcer who worked on various channels such as ABC, Fox, Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network etc; she has unique ability to transform into any character such as appearance and voice to make the character come to life and to fit the feel and vibe of the project that she’s in and has been doing for years. She is best described as quirky, eccentric, friendly, nice, creative, fun-loving, optimistic, humorous, hardworking, active, bright, talented, clever, confident, kind, loyal, polite, humble, sensible, bold, and flexible. Not only that, but she lives in Los Angeles California with her pet cat and husband Garrett. Furthermore, she likes to spend time with her husband, going outside, relaxing, riding her bike, writing, doing yoga, gardening, cooking, reading, and drawing.

• Amber
  • Angela
  • Beverly
  • Caroline
  • Ellie
  • Fiona
  • Ida
  • Jennifer
  • Liz
  • Lori
  • Marissa

0 voters

What would be their names?

Character #1

Description: The character is a twelve year old boy, he has brown hair, fair skin, and has a big pointy nose; he is tall and is overweight with a enormously big belly. He wears a scarlet baseball cap, a red buttoned down shirt, a yellow shirt and khaki shorts.

He is a twelve year old boy who is friends with Character #2 and they like to go on adventures together. He is loyal, creative, smart, intelligent, down to earth, responsible, selfless, mature, imaginative, logical, serious, bright, witty, humorous, strong, confident, laid-back, clever, knowledgeable, wise, and honest though he can be a bit pessimistic, cynical, sarcastic, moody, critical, grouchy, and harsh at times. He likes to draw, reading books, play sports, ride his scooter, go to the arcade, skateboard, and like having a good time with Character #2.

• Harold
  • Grant
  • Rowan
  • Henry

0 voters

Character #2

Description: The character is a twelve year old girl, she has chin medium length brilliant orange hair with a green headband, fair skin; she is short and is slender. She wears a vivid azure three quarter shirt and blue skorts.

She is a twelve year old girl who is a friend of Character #1 and second in command to him. She is best described as bright, friendly, nice, kind, sassy, feisty, optimistic, enthusiastic, compassionate, fun-loving, active, helpful, clever, loving, loyal, sweet, outgoing, confident, sociable, and considerate she is known to be naive, bossy, stubborn, arrogant, immature, narcissistic, and a little insecure; she is also a tomboy. She likes to hang out with Character #1, watching reality shows, roller skate, reading magazines, listen to music, get on social media, going to the mall with friends.

• Lily
  • Emily
  • Chloe

0 voters

What should be her name?

Description: The character is a young woman, she has short blonde hair, very light orange skin freckles and has a big pointy nose. She is 5’8 and is overweight with a enormously big belly. She wears a luminous vivid scarlet sleeveless shirt, blue jeans and sneakers. She has a voice that sounds like a cross between Ernie from Sesame Street and Martha from Martha Speaks and has a unique laugh. She has ability to detect a scent in her friends (which she likens to a pleasant smell)

She is a American actress, voice actress, writer and comedian. She lives in New York City with her pet dog whom she considers her true best friend and has a boyfriend named Matt; she has a roommate whose also an actress. She is best described as quirky, nice, friendly, kind, sociable, imaginative, easygoing, confident, humorous, smart, active, compassionate, energetic, optimistic, loyal, tough, hardworking, tomboyish, cheerful, fun-loving, lovable, clever, and creative but she’s also can be stubborn, narcissistic, selfish, lazy, manipulative, cynical, pessimistic, moody at times. In the daylight, she works and attends at the improv/ acting theater where she works on her craft and performs, at night, She works on a sketch comedy show where she performs different characters and impressions which she is a pro at, she is considered the best at the place. She likes to go to take a walk with her dog, hanging out with her friends, riding her bike, going shopping, going to work, going to the Central Park, going to the museum, watching tv, and most importantly relaxing. She also likes to make art like paint, draw and make sculptures she even gives them to her close friends.

• Alice
  • Sarah
  • Julia
  • Susan
  • Amanda
  • Karen
  • Harriet
  • Charlotte
  • Lisa
  • Amber

0 voters

My grandma gave me her old jean jacket from the 60s, and I decided to base a character off of it (because me). I think her name is Victoria, but I want opinions on the spelling of her nickname.

• Vicky
  • Vicki
  • Vickie
  • Vikki
  • Other (@ me!)

0 voters

She also needs a middle name, preferably old-lady-ish.

• Victoria Margaret
  • Victoria Joan
  • Victoria Janet
  • Victoria Beverly
  • Victoria Jacqueline
  • Victoria Frances
  • Victoria Melanie
  • Other (@ me!)

0 voters

Thank you!