Writers' Quick Poll Thread

Which group of children from their respective tv shows will win in a fight?

• Peanuts
  • South Park
  • Hey Arnold
  • Recess
  • Ed, Edd, n Eddy
  • Rugrats
  • Phineas and Ferb

0 voters

Is it bad that I’ve never heard of any of these lol?

2 Likes

[name_u]South[/name_u] [name_u]Park[/name_u] isn’t a children’s show and most of the others are 20+ years old and don’t run any more. Peanuts used to be a newspaper comic before that though, so you might have seen it around somewhere.

1 Like

Who’s the best sister to Genevieve?

• Charlotte
  • Angelina
  • Felicity
  • Gwyneth
  • Gabrielle
  • Veronica

0 voters

Okay, so, I may or may not be writing a Kit Kittredge fanfic… And shipping Kit and Stirling… And need a ship name for them… Which one do y’all think is the best?

Ship Names
  • Sit (lol) (Stirling x Kit)
  • Kitling (Kit x Stirling)
  • Kirling (Kit x Stirling)
  • Koward (lol) (Kittridge x Howard)
  • Howridge (Howard x Kittridge)
  • You have something better (plz comment!)

0 voters

Please comment what you think of them (and opinions on me shipping them in the first place lol)

They’re 9 so… yeah, I find that very weird (and borderline disturbing, tbh). BUT if you’re writing about them being older, like teenagers, that could be really sweet! I think it would be interesting to show how the Depression shaped them as teenagers, and how WWII is impacting them too. I could see [name_u]Kit[/name_u] getting really overwhelmed as she’s trying to be a journalist but everything is just depressing, and it impacting her generally happy and optimistic personality.

5 Likes

I feel being evil just for the purpose of the scheme is scarier- it makes you realise that anyone can contain an evil deep inside and the surprising lengths normal people will go to to achieve their ambitions

1 Like

Oh goodness, that’s weird to ship 9yos. I’m writing it with a friend, and we’re making them 14/15ish :sweat_smile:. Thanks for the insight though! I really appreciate it : )

3 Likes

How many people does it take to beat up six people?

0 voters

I’m planning out a Star Wars fanfiction now! As if I don’t have enough story ideas running through my head… It’s doubtful I’ll ever write it but it’s just so fun to create characters and stories :slight_smile: That being said, I need help with my OC. She is a no nonsense bounty hunter, orphaned at a young age by the First Order, and is now helping a redeemed Ben Solo take down the vestiges of the Final Order.

Should she be…
  • Human
  • Zeltron (this)
  • Half of each
  • Other

0 voters

What should her name be? (Names taken from various random generators on the web)
  • Tarja Blaise
  • Dara Tafo
  • Youto Solari
  • Skaara Oannes
  • Keever Fothe
  • Edaara Bendix
  • Eirisi Hyde
  • Some other combination of the above names
  • Other

0 voters

What should ‘Lissa’ be short for.
The character has black hair and hazel eyes and she’s strong, independent, sarcastic, closed off, and some other things too but I’ll let you fill in the blanks. Anyway, Lissa:

• Melissa
  • Alyssa
  • Lissandra
  • Elizabeth
  • Elisabeth
  • Melisandre
  • Larissa
  • Alessia
  • Something else?

0 voters

Genevieve “Evie/Eva” is an 11-year-old girl. She’s sweet, shy, and…I’m still kind of working her character out.
What month should her birthday be?

• January
  • February
  • March
  • April
  • May
  • June
  • July
  • August
  • September
  • October
  • November
  • December

0 voters

Last names for my characters?

Felicity Eliza ____: She is a trouble maker, but always comes around and apologizes. She has two older brothers (Tobias and Peter), and I’m debating on giving her a little sister. Her family lives in the country, she’s 16. Snow or Blue for her last name?

• Felicity Eliza Snow
  • Felicity Eliza Blue
  • Felicity Eliza ___ (I have a better idea! @ me)

0 voters

Clarissa ____: She’s an uppity city girl who comes to live with Felicity’s family. Her mom is a well known author. She tends to be passive aggressive. Burkley or Warren for her last name? Also, middle name ideas?

• Clarissa Burkley
  • Clarissa Warren
  • Clarissa ______ (I have a better idea! @ me)

0 voters

TIA!!!

What should be his name?

Description: The character is a twelve year old boy, he has dark brown hair, fair skin and wears glasses, he is a bit big and is overweight. He wears a blue long sleeved shirt and black pants.

He is a twelve year old boy who is Oliver’s archenemy and rival. To the other students and teachers he is nice, polite, down to earth, brilliant, and content, but to Oliver, he is best described as stoic, highly intelligent, smart, cynical, sophisticated, apathetic, pessimistic, mysterious, manipulative, mean, sociopathic, wicked, harsh, cruel, hateful, possibly insane, conniving, despicable, arrogant, crafty, clever, deceitful, and is very mature for his age. He likes to anatognize Oliver because he thinks he’s better and smarter than he is, he usually attacks him with insults, comebacks and comments focusing on him to make him feel worthless and useless; he also is psychologically abusive to him trying to make him feel miserable and bad about himself but he proves him wrong and he always succeeded in beating him.

• Lawrence
  • Chadwick
  • William
  • Bastian

0 voters

I created two characters who are both second year 7th graders but I can’t decide on who should I keep or stay, which one of these characters should stay in my cartoon?

Geoff is a fourteen year old boy who is a second year 7th grader who is held back in middle school for unknown reasons, he’s viewed as strange and weird to the 7th graders and even often sees him as a nuisance and very odd, and yet he’s somehow friends with a few of them who are named Oliver, Justin, Peter, and Barry who actually dislikes and mocks him behind his back but still needs him whenever they need help or just had him tag along, he also likes to hang out with Justin and Barryand would sometimes participate in his schemes, he has a “friend” named Troy whom he considers his assistant. He is best described as mean, weird, odd, eccentric, arrogant, quirky, hyperactive, mischievous, not particularly bright, immature, foolish, impulsive, stubborn, rude, Machiavellian,and possibly crazy, he even has a imaginative side to him as well.

Troy is a dim-witted, cocky, self-centered, confident, athletic, narcissistic, sadistic, vain, cruel, arrogant, macho second year seventh grader who is a bully who likes to pick on the seventh graders.

• Geoff
  • Troy

0 voters