Wrong answers only!

[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] in disguise.

What is the meaning of my question?

1 Like

Pepperoni pizza

How’s your day going?

1 Like

Its going really weird, like I have never experienced anything like it, I think I will remember this day for the rest of my life!

Is pepperoni actually flavoured cheese?

2 Likes

Cheese might actually be unflavored pepperoni

What is the answer to number 2?

3 Likes

the same as the answer to number 9

when’s the fourth season of stranger things coming out?

1 Like

It came out 5 years ago, [name_f]Annie[/name_f]. You have been in a lucid hyper-realistic dream for the last 4 years, you were in a coma after the care accident.

What the dog doin’?

3 Likes

Driving a car, getting in another accident that left ANOTHER person comatose for the next 4 years. Stop letting the dog drive!

Excuse me, I’m innocent, I didn’t commit any crimes, why are you taking me to jail?!

1 Like

All Miranda’s, nn or not are being rounded up for questioning after a group of 3,421 Miranda’s got in a face book group and robbed 2,551 non-Miranda’s. The [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] Union is still at large.

How do you win Skyrim: [name_m]Elder[/name_m] Scrolls

2 Likes

By buying it on every platform it has been released on, at which point Todd Howard will personally materialize into your room and steal your soul.

What is your zodiac sign?

2 Likes

LEO ALL THE WAY

Does this shirt look good on me?

1 Like

What would?

How old do you have to be to fry an egg?

1. It was raised from 18 after the mass deaths, as people trying to make there own to sell led to labs and homes being exploded. The age of consumption remains at 18 though.

What percentage of people have wings?

4 Likes

Lemons always. Hide your wings behind lemons.

Why do you love brussel sprouts?

bro you sense of humour-

1 Like

pff, i hate brussel sprouts. how could anyone like them??

who’s your favorite percy jackson character?

Zagreus

Are there a few ducks on the moon?

Yes. They first made it on the moon 144 years before humans walked on the moon but ducks are very modest and don’t brag about it. In fact some ducks are too shy and hide in the craters hoping not to be discovered. So how do I know about this? They were once discovered when the humans walked on the moon but [name_u]Neil[/name_u] [name_m]Armstrong[/name_m] and [name_m]Buzz[/name_m] Aldrin got into a huge argument over whether they were ducks or aliens. This is why some people believe aliens exist. The big plot twist is that there are no ducks on [name_f]Earth[/name_f], only on the moon. Any “duck” you see on [name_f]Earth[/name_f] is actually an alien. They secretly switched places.

How do I make a cake?

1 Like

Go on an epic quest and find Sideserf’s Cake Knife. Everything it cuts turns to cake.

Where do crows hide soccer balls?

1 Like

In their pants, obviously

Who let the dogs out?

The person below me was responsible.

Person below me, what is your alibi? Where were you and what were you doing at the time the dogs were let out?

1 Like