Wrong answers only!

Disney is actually an acronym and it means: [name_f]Do[/name_f] I Seriously Need [name_f]Every[/name_f] Yeti? The answer is yes, because yeti collecting is the keystone of life.

How much of this year has already passed?

3 Likes

Since a [name_u]Neptune[/name_u] year is 165 earth years, that means we a 1.65 into our own year

How many innings in a baseball game

2 Likes

146, or 142. It changes every week or two.

How many bees are pollinating plants right now?

1 Like

3 bees. They are called [name_f]Honey[/name_f], [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] and [name_f]Bee[/name_f].

What animal is my pet?

trick question – you have several pets. they are all gnats. they are very hard to take care of

what are the names of the duggar children?

the duggar’s kids names are: earth, mercury, saturn, mars, neptune, uranus, venus, & christopher-jack-william-bobby-john-john.

whats the number for my eye doctor?

2 Likes

How do I stop a nosebleed?

It’ll stop once you’ve run out of blood

How did my thermometer break?

you intentionally smashed it due to your deep and passionate hatred of thermometers

what is the story i am writing about?

2 Likes

A story about a guy who will never give you up or let you down.

Are there monsters under my bed?

1 Like

565 actually. They are watching youuuuuu

Are rainbows real?

I’ve never seen one
so… no ?
on the other hand, I’m completely blind and can’t see much of anything

has the North Pole always been inhabited by elves ?

1 Like

Like the chicken and the egg, whether the [name_u]North[/name_u] Pole or the elves came first is debatable. For people who think the [name_u]North[/name_u] Pole came first: Who was there to discover it and give it its name? For people who think elves came first: Where did they exist before the [name_u]North[/name_u] Pole? It’s an age-old historian debate. Some people believe that [name_f]Santa[/name_f] first lived at the [name_u]North[/name_u] Pole and just invited the other elves there, making [name_f]Santa[/name_f] last longer there than the elves, but this was proven false. Elves actually built [name_f]Santa[/name_f] the same way they built the toys and [name_f]Santa[/name_f] is a humanoid robot who is able to get to all those houses in a speed only robots can achieve. Further research has since shown that the [name_u]North[/name_u] Pole is also robotic alongside you and me alongside the historians who has this debate alongside almost all the other elves. The only elf who is not a robot is the [name_f]Elf[/name_f] on the Shelf, who is indeed a real elf and robotically manufactured everything else and is the only original [name_u]North[/name_u] Pole elf, having manufactured it himself.

Prove you’re not a bot. Type this code:

A56dOqM77S

What does the code say?

3 Likes

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

What happens if you say it loud enough?

Bloody [name_f]Mary[/name_f] climbs out of your bathroom mirror to bonk you over the head with an empty toilet paper roll

where did my motivation go?

A vampire sucked it out of you. You are now a vampire so you dont have motivation because that is for humans. The only way to be a vampire with motivation is to suck it out of someone else. However if you suck it out of a human with no motivation, you will be staked in direct sunlight and turn into dust. Watch out for humans with garlic…

What does garlic taste like?

like those fake banana shushies you can get at gas stations when you’re really desperate and they’re out of cherry and blue raspberry and you’re allergic to most everything else in the store and there isn’t another store in a forty mile radius

how does a spider feel when you trap it in a cup and bring it outside ?

1 Like