wyatt? brady? suggestions?

[name]Hi[/name] there! Expecting #2 in early Sept. Our first son is [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and we’re having a heck of a time coming up with another boy name we both love! So far I really love [name]Wyatt[/name]. Hubby is kind of liking it. We both like [name]Brady[/name] as well, but am trying to think of a longer version for [name]Brady[/name], so that it could be the nn. Any other great name suggestions would be sooo appreciated! I’m a teacher so I have had one of everything almost. I don’t neccessarily want the most unusual names, but somewhat uncommon yet classy! Thanks for your help!

[name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] work well together.

Some names that give the nick name [name]Brady[/name]:

[name]Bradford[/name]
[name]Bradley[/name]
[name]Brayden[/name]/[name]Braden[/name]/[name]Braeden[/name]/[name]Bradon[/name] etc.

Other suggestions to go with [name]Ethan[/name]:

[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Michael[/name]

[name]August[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Connor[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Grady[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Hunter[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Tucker[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]

• Anon.

I’m liking [name]Wyatt[/name]. [name]Brady[/name] always suggests to me The Bunch, but if you are a teacher and you are not daunted by that, you can use it with a clear conscience. I just can’t think of a longer, more grownup version. [name]Don[/name]'t know if you would consider it, but I like [name]Abraham[/name] or Bramley, nn [name]Bram[/name]. [name]Brett[/name] can go from boyish bounce, through handsome guy, to attractive mature man without needing a single tweak.

I prefer [name]Wyatt[/name].

Hey,

In my opinion [name]Brady[/name] is much unique than [name]Wyatt[/name]…so I suggest [name]Brady[/name].!!

Regards,

[name]Ross[/name] [name]Taylor[/name]

I always think of Days of Our Lives when I see “[name]Brady[/name].” I think it’s a great name all by itself! I also like [name]Wyatt[/name], although I do think of [name]Wyatt[/name] Earp when I hear it. It also sounds more like the trendy “last name as first name,” even though I guess both are last names. I would choose [name]Brady[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] are very nice together. [name]Wyatt[/name] is relatively popular, but then again so is [name]Ethan[/name], so I think they work nicely together. I think [name]Brady[/name] is fine on it’s own. The only long from I can think of is [name]Braden[/name]/[name]Brayden[/name]/[name]Braeden[/name] and those are very trendy so I wouldn’t chose that. [name]Brady[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name] are fine together, though I guess they don’t have the same rustic, western feel that [name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] do. I’ve listed names of similar style and sound to the ones you like.

Names like [name]Wyatt[/name]: [name]Emmett[/name], [name]Everett[/name], [name]Warner[/name], [name]Owen[/name], [name]Levi[/name], [name]Trent[/name], [name]Lowell[/name], [name]Russell[/name], [name]Forrest[/name], [name]Davis[/name], [name]Mason[/name], [name]Jonah[/name], [name]Merritt[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Garrett[/name].

Names like [name]Brady[/name]: [name]Hardy[/name], [name]Grady[/name], [name]Carter[/name], [name]Brody[/name], [name]Dempsey[/name], [name]Finn[/name], [name]Bailey[/name], [name]Colby[/name], [name]Kieran[/name], [name]Blaine[/name], [name]Brett[/name], [name]Finley[/name], [name]Declan[/name], [name]Nolan[/name], [name]Callum[/name].

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!