Xavier ?

See the results of this poll: Which middle(s) do you like best with Xavier? Impressions?

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Xavier Griffith : 12 (32%)
  • Xavier Bryant : 17 (45%)
  • Xavier Douglas: 9 (24%)

While [name_u]Finn[/name_u] might seem a more obvious pick as a brother to [name_m]Callum[/name_m], I do think [name_m]Callum[/name_m] and [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] sound quite nice together! I think you may occasional deal with mispronunciation, bit that’s a very commonplace hurdle with many names.

As for the middle options, I’m not totally sure on any of them. I suppose I’d lean toward [name_u]Douglas[/name_u], possibly [name_m]Bryant[/name_m]. For me, because I’m not particularly loving any combo I’d say it would come down to which honor name is the most significant to you/most important person to honor? I think I would choose based on that.

[name_m]Xavier[/name_m] is fantastic! Both the short version you like and the full name really reflect the “fit in, yet stand out” vibe that so many parents are trying to achieve. I would be quite charmed to meet brothers named [name_m]Callum[/name_m] and [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]. I especially like the way you want to pronounce the name - with the z sound at the beginning. Good luck!

Thanks @brittanyanitarose and @nathalia for the honesty! And the support of my feeling that, while unexpected, the pairing works. Like I said, [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] just wasn’t what I was expecting and I’m finding myself more and more “charmed” by the day. I’m pretty sure this one will come to the hospital with us!

Oooh I love [name_m]Callum[/name_m] and [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] as brothers! They’re different but not too different, if you know what I mean :wink:

For the mn, as a name I like [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] more, but I think [name_m]Bryant[/name_m] fits better and is as unique as [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] (imo). Good luck! :smiley:

[name_m]Xavier[/name_m] is quite charming with [name_m]Callum[/name_m]. They both feel sort of old-and-new at the same time, with a hint of an athletic vibe. I like it! I also like the way you are pronouncing it with the “z” sound.

[name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_m]Bryant[/name_m] would be my choice, but I think whichever honor name is most important should be used.