YA Style Names

Hello! I’m working on a new roleplay with a friend and need to name my characters.

Blonde Girl’s personality: sarcastic, tough, determined, brave, clear-headed, decisive, cautious, closed-off, competitive, stoic

Brunet Boy’s personality: charming, kind, funny, sensitive, enthusiastic, playful, fun-loving, loving, confident, deep

Types of names on my consideration list:
g: [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_u]Dayton[/name_u], [name_f]Kaia[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_u]Korbin[/name_u], [name_u]Noa[/name_u], [name_u]Sloan[/name_u], [name_u]Jory[/name_u]
b: [name_m]Enzo[/name_m], [name_m]Lelio[/name_m], [name_m]Auggie[/name_m], [name_u]Wiley[/name_u], [name_u]Mack[/name_u], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_m]Carlo[/name_m], [name_m]Mateo[/name_m]
(if anyone’s curious, I made them with this picrew Character maker|Picrew )

[name_u]Sloan[/name_u] or [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_u]Mack[/name_u] are delightful for them!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

[name_u]Sloan[/name_u] and [name_u]Mack[/name_u]

1 Like

Thanks! That makes two votes for [name_u]Sloan[/name_u] and [name_u]Mack[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dayton/Jory and Mack/Carlo

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], [name_u]Dana[/name_u], [name_u]Jade[/name_u], [name_f]Justine[/name_f], [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] are some others i thought of.

1 Like