Yaay I finally have a shortlist (help)

See the results of this poll: Which one do you like best

Respondents: 84 (This poll is closed)

• Casia Elena : 36 (43%)
  • Bianca Lucía : 36 (43%)
  • Yara Giuliana : 4 (5%)
  • Zoé Viridiana: 8 (10%)

Bía could work as a nickname for [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Casi[/name_f] or [name_f]Sia[/name_f] for [name_f]Casia[/name_f].

[name_f]Casia[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] is beautiful! [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] is really pretty too, so I am between those two. If you like [name_f]Casia[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] the most, I say you should go with that one.

I really like [name_f]Casia[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] and [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]! [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Casia[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]?

[name_f]Casia[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f]!! (I am likely biased because my name is [name_f]Cassia[/name_f], same pronuc)

I can’t decide either!

My favourites are [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] and [name_f]Casia[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f].

I love [name_m]Zo[/name_m]é [name_f]Viridiana[/name_f]! The first name is simple, beautiful, international and pretty ageless, while the middle name is bold, funky and I’d guess pretty much unique.

All lovely options, though. The only first name I’m not too keen on is [name_f]Bianca[/name_f].

It was so hard to choose between [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_f]Casia[/name_f]! In the end it was the middle names that helped me decide on [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Bianca[/name_f].

@indilee, I love those together too, but those two would honor my side of the family only. I confess I fantasized with it, though.

@mistymorning so nice! recently I found out one of my favorite cartoonists is named [name_f]Kasia[/name_f].

Thank you guys so much for voting and for the feedback, I really appreciate it :3

Hard to choose between [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_f]Casia[/name_f], I voted for [name_f]Casia[/name_f] but love both!

I love [name_f]Casia[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f]! (Though I much prefer the [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] spelling.)

[name_f]Casia[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] is perfect, although I am partial to [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] spelling. Next choice would be [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] list, btw! :slight_smile:

I was immediately drawn to [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_m]Luc[/name_m]ía, but [name_f]Casia[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] is beautiful as well! Tough choice.

My absolute favorite is [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_m]Luc[/name_m]ía closely followed by [name_f]Casia[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f]. I also really like [name_f]Yara[/name_f] [name_f]Giuliana[/name_f]!

[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] is my favorite.

I like [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] the best. It’s not something I’d use myself but it’s very pretty and I love it for you.