Years 19-40 9/15

Part One: The First 13 years 9/13
Part Two: Years 14-18 9/14

Year Nineteen

You break a bone! Which one and how did it happen?

Year Twenty

You fail a class this semester. Do you have to retake the class (required class for your major)?

Year Twenty-One

You give birth to a baby girl! What is her name?

Year Twenty-Two

Your daughter is diagnosed with an allergy. What is she allergic to? How much does this alter her life?

Year Twenty-Three

You take a road trip! Who do you take with? Or do you go solo? Where do you go?

Year Twenty-Four

You take a family vacation. Where do you go?

Year Twenty-Five

Your daughter is diagnosed with a neurodiversity. Which one(s)? [neurodiversity includes ADHD, Autism, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Hyperlexia, Synesthesia, etc]

Year Twenty-Six

You and your spouse win an all expenses paid trip! Where do you go? Do you bring your daughter?

Year Twenty-Seven

You or your spouse get a raise!

Year Twenty-Eight

You give birth to twins, a girl and a boy! What are their names?

Year Twenty-Nine

One of your children breaks a bone! Which one and how did it happen?

Year Thirty

You achieve something significant at work. What was it?

Year Thirty-One

You or your spouse mess up at work! What are the consequences?

Year Thirty-Two

You give birth to twins, a boy and a girl! What are their names?

Year Thirty-Three

You or your spouse make a negative financial decision. How do you recover?

Year Thirty-Four

You or your spouse applied for a new job but were rejected.

Year Thirty-Five

You or your partner are diagnosed with depression. How do you feel?

Year Thirty-Six

One of your children joins an after school club. What kind of club is it?

Year Thirty-Seven

You break a bone! Which one and how did it happen?

Year Thirty-Eight

You give birth to a baby boy! What is his name?

Year Thirty-Nine

Your job opens a new location across the state and offers you a higher level position, if you’d like to move. Do you take it?

Year Forty

You or your spouse get your dream job! What is it?

@AKGirl

Year Nineteen

You break a bone! Which one and how did it happen? I break several bones in my hand when a softball hit it during a pick-up softball game.

Year Twenty

You fail a class this semester. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have to retake the class (required class for your major)? Yes and it was unfortunately my least favorite class.

Year Twenty-One

You give birth to a baby girl! What is her name? [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]

Year Twenty-Two

Your daughter is diagnosed with an allergy. What is she allergic to? How much does this alter her life? She is alergic to cats. We are a dog family, so it doesn’t affect her life very much.

Year Twenty-Three

You take a road trip! Who do you take with? [name_u]Or[/name_u] do you go solo? Where do you go? I take a road trip with my girl friends. We go to L.A.

Year Twenty-Four

You take a family vacation. Where do you go? Our family goes to [name_f]Alaska[/name_f].

Year Twenty-Five

Your daughter is diagnosed with a neurodiversity. Which one(s)? [neurodiversity includes ADHD, Autism, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Hyperlexia, Synesthesia, etc] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] is diagnosed with Dyslexia.

Year Twenty-Six

You and your spouse win an all expenses paid trip! Where do you go? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you bring your daughter? We win an all expense Mediteranean cruise for two, so we have to leave [name_u]Scout[/name_u] behind.

Year Twenty-Seven

You or your spouse get a raise! I got a raise!

Year Twenty-Eight

You give birth to twins, a girl and a boy! What are their names? [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] and [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

Year Twenty-Nine

One of your children breaks a bone! Which one and how did it happen? [name_u]Scout[/name_u] broke her arm by falling from a swing at school.

Year Thirty

You achieve something significant at work. What was it? I land a huge job that I’ve been wanting to get for a long time.

Year Thirty-One

You or your spouse mess up at work! What are the consequences? [name_u]Drew[/name_u] gets fired and has to find another job.

Year Thirty-Two

You give birth to twins, a boy and a girl! What are their names? [name_u]Beck[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

Year Thirty-Three

You or your spouse make a negative financial decision. How do you recover? A family member helps us out until we get back on our feet.

Year Thirty-Four

You or your spouse applied for a new job but were rejected. [name_u]Drew[/name_u] left his last job because he was unsatisfied and is looking for a new job.

Year Thirty-Five

You or your partner are diagnosed with depression. How do you feel? [name_u]Drew[/name_u] was diagnosed with depression and its hard for me to see him going through this, but I support him in everyway I can.

Year Thirty-Six

One of your children joins an after school club. What kind of club is it? [name_u]Scout[/name_u] joins Speech and Debate club.

Year Thirty-Seven

You break a bone! Which one and how did it happen? I break my wrist by landing too hard on it when I tripped and fell.

Year Thirty-Eight

You give birth to a baby boy! What is his name? [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]

Year Thirty-Nine

Your job opens a new location across the state and offers you a higher level position, if you’d like to move. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you take it? [name_u]Drew[/name_u] and I weigh the options and decide to move. We will be closer to the college of Scout’s choice, anyway.

Year Forty

You or your spouse get your dream job! What is it? Becaused we moved a year ago, [name_u]Drew[/name_u] was finally able to get his dream job of being a marine biologist.

Year Nineteen: I break my wrist. I was trying to catch the ball & fell in basketball.
Year Twenty: I fail an art class but do not have to retake it because my major is in journalism.
Year Twenty-One: I give birth to a baby girl & call her [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] Bakewell after my mother & step-father.
Year Twenty-Two: [name_f]Becca[/name_f] is diagnosed as being allergic to apples. It does not alter her life because we don’t have them in the house due to me being allergic to them.
Year Twenty-Three: I take a road trip. I take along my sibling’s [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] & Lizzie-Anne & my daughter [name_f]Becca[/name_f]. We go to yellowstone park.
Year Twenty-Four: I take a family vacation. I & [name_f]Becca[/name_f] go to great wolf lodge.
Year Twenty-Five: [name_f]Becca[/name_f] is diagnosed with a neurodiversity. It is autism.
Year Twenty-Six: I & [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] win an all expenses paid trip. We go to the coast of [name_f]Tahiti[/name_f]. We do not bring [name_f]Becca[/name_f] because it is tourist season & [name_f]Becca[/name_f] cannot handle that many people at a time. Instead she stays with [name_m]Nathan[/name_m].
Year Twenty-Seven: [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] gets a raise at his job of a computer & info. systems manager.
Year Twenty-Eight: I give birth to b/g twins. Their names are [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] Bakewell after Bennett’s father & him & [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Luella[/name_f] Bakewell after my nanny & my maternal grandmother.
Year Twenty-Nine: [name_f]Becca[/name_f] breaks her collar bone. She was having an episode & fell down & hit it.
Year Thirty: I achieve something significant at my work of being a sport’s journalist. It is getting the story of the 1989 Tunerville Touchdown from Quarterback [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u].
Year Thirty-One: [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] lauches the wrong info. system at work. He gets scolded by his boss but is so good at his job, nothing else happens.
Year Thirty-Two: I give birth to another set of b/g twins. Their names are [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] Bakewell after my bestie [name_f]Monique[/name_f] & [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] Bakewell after my cousin & an old family friend of Bennett’s.
Year Thirty-Three: I make a bad financial decision by helping out [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] who now gambles. I & [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] both have good jobs that pay well & so do not have much trouble recovering.
Year Thirty-Four: [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] applied to be the new computer & info. systems manager at a rival company that pays more. He is rejected.
Year Thirty-Five: I am diagnosed with depression. I am not surprised as I never had gotten over my father not accepting me as bi yet.
Year Thirty-Six: [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] joins an after school club. It is choir.
Year Thirty-Seven: I break another bone. It is my femur this time. I was going upstairs & tripped on Willow’s toys.
Year Thirty-Eight: I give birth to another baby boy. His name is [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Hadrian[/name_m] after my surname & Bennett’s grandfather.
Year Thirty-Nine: [name_f]My[/name_f] job opens a new location across the state & offers me a higher level position, if I’d like to move. Since Becca’s eighteen, [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] & [name_f]Katy[/name_f] are eleven, & [name_u]Willow[/name_u] & [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] are seven, we let them help decide. [name_u]Michael[/name_u] is too little being only one. We decide as a family that we’ll take it.
Year Fourty: [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] gets his dream job. He went to school to be a robotic engineer but there was no jobs so he settled for computer & info. systems manager instead.