Years of your life dice game: Part 1/5: The first 13 years

This will be a 5 part series. Part 1 will be years 0-13, Part 2 will be years 14-18, Part 3 will be years 19-40, Part 4 will be years 41-60, and Part 5 will be years 61-80. Of course you can discontinue anywhere along the lines but the option to continue will be there. :blush:

Here’s your dice: https://www.wizards…d/dice/dice.htm

Roll the dice to determine what happens each year. You can choose whether you want one or two life events to happen per year. It’s your choice how detailed you want to be. Since major changes happen every year while we’re young, I’m making separate Life Event sections for different stages of life. You can add things like whether they attend preschool and kindergarten before 1st grade, whether there’s graduation ceremonies at their schools, etc (those sorts of details are more set per age rather than dice game format :lol: )

Year 1 will be creating your parents, determining whether you have older siblings, and creating you! You can decide the sex/gender of your parents and what they look like. Use the Name section to pick their names.

Next, we’ll determine if you have older siblings with a 6 sided dice: (you will decide whether they are adopted or biological)

1. You have one older sibling

2. You are the first baby

3. You have two older siblings

4. You are the first baby

5. You have one older sibling

6. You choose.

Now, let’s create you! Use the Name section to pick your name. Use any dice to determine your appearance (hair, eyes, skin tone). Odd numbers will mean you resemble parent 1 and even numbers will mean you resemble parent 2.

For the next years, use the dice to pick Life Events.

Name (roll a 20 sided dice)

1. First letter is the same as the first letter of a parent.

2. A name with a double letter (ie Elliott, Camille, Anne, Reese)

3. You choose.

4. The name honors a relative in some manner.

5. First letter is the same as the first letter of the surname.

6. Name honors a favorite childhood book or movie.

7. The name ends with a consonant.

8. The name is unisex or has a unisex nickname possibility.

9. A nature name or a name that has a nature related meaning.

10. 6 letter long name.

11. A top 50 baby name according to the most recent SSA baby names list.

12. An animal name or a name with an animal meaning.

13. A word name (includes nature words, inspirational words, etc)

14. A 2-4 letter name.

15. Baby name containing the letter O.

16. A winter related baby name.

17. A name relating to the space or the sky.

18. 3+ syllable name.

19. A name related to science or scientists.

20. Old fashioned name.

Life Events: Years 0-5 (roll a 20 sided dice)

1. You make a friend. What is their name? (you can choose whatever you’d like)

2. You meet (a) developmental milestone(s) early! What were they?

3. You attend a big family gathering.

4. You are diagnosed with an allergy. What are you allergic to? How much does this alter your life?

5. Your family gains a new pet! What type of animal is it? What do you name it?

6. You gain a new sibling! [use Baby Related Events to determine the sex of baby and whether there’s multiples. Use Name section to name them]

7. You are diagnosed as Deaf! Do you have Deaf family members to connect to? Does your family already know sign language?

8. Your parents discover you have a talent! What is it? Do you enjoy it?

9. You meet (a) developmental milestone(s) late. Are your parents or doctors concerned? Does it end up being nothing or something?

10. You break a bone! Which one and how did it happen?

11. Your family goes on vacation. Where do you go? Do you enjoy it?

12. Your parents are having marital problems. Roll a dice to determine whether they remain together or separate with even being staying and odd being separation.

13. Your parent goes back to work! Do you go to daycare? Do you have a nanny? Do your parents alternate schedules to watch you?

14. You gain a new sibling! [use Baby Related Events to determine the sex of baby and whether there’s multiples. Use Name section to name them]

15. Your parent joins a “mummy and me” class/ meeting. Do you make any baby/toddler friends? What kind of get together is it?

16. You are diagnosed with a neurodiversity! Which one(s)? [neurodiversity includes ADHD, Autism, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Hyperlexia, Synesthesia, etc. For reference, ADHD can be diagnosed as young as 4, Autism as young as 18 months, Hyperlexia as young as 18 months, and Dyscalculia/Dysgraphia/Dyslexia/Synesthesia cannot be diagnosed until elementary ages] .

17. You gain a new sibling! [use Baby Related Events to determine the sex of baby and whether there’s multiples. Use Name section to name them]

18. If your parents are separated, one of your parents is getting remarried! How do you feel about it? Will you gain any bonus/step siblings? If your parents are still together, they are separating.

19. You lose a loved one. Who is it? Are you old enough to understand? How do you handle it?

20. You gain a new sibling! [use Baby Related Events to determine the sex of baby and whether there’s multiples. Use Name section to name them]

Life Events: Years 6-9 (roll a 4 sided dice then a 10 sided dice)

1.1. This year, you have an amazing teacher! What about her made your school year amazing? What was her name?

1.2. You gain a new sibling! [use Baby Related Events to determine the sex of baby and whether there’s multiples. Use Name section to name them]

1.3. You break a bone! Which one and how did it happen?

1.4. You have a surprise party! Were you surprised? Did you love it?

1.5. Your family moves to a new city! Which city? How do you feel about it?

1.6. You try out for a sports team but you were rejected. Which sport? How do you handle this rejection?

1.7. You discover you have a talent! What is it? Do you enjoy it?

1.8. You are diagnosed with selective mutism. Do you acquire a communication device? Do you learn sign language? How do your loved ones accommodate and support you?

1.9. You learn how to swim!

1.10. You get an awful hair cut! Is it able to be fixed or do you have to wait for your hair to grow out? How do you handle this?

2.1. Your family gains a pet! What kind of animal is it? What do you name it?

2.2. You lose a loved one. Who is it? How are you effected?

2.3. You get invited to a birthday party!

2.4. You are diagnosed with an allergy. What are you allergic to? How much does this alter your life?

2.5. You discover a favorite book series. Which one is it?

2.6. You get in a fight at school! Did you instigate? Were you defending yourself? Were you defending a classmate? Did the school resolve it satisfactorily?

2.7. You make a friend! What is their name? (your choice)

2.8. Your family takes a road trip! Where to? Do you enjoy it?

2.9. You join an after school club.

2.10. You gain a new sibling! [use Baby Related Events to determine the sex of baby and whether there’s multiples. Use Name section to name them]

3.1. Your sibling is diagnosed with a serious illness or disease. What is it? How long will it take to recover? Or will it be a life long illess/disease? How do you handle this news?

3.2. Your family takes a vacation. Where to?

3.3. You join an after school sport. What sport is it?

3.4. You have a most/least favorite class/subject. Why?

3.5. You gain a new sibling! [use Baby Related Events to determine the sex of baby and whether there’s multiples. Use Name section to name them]

3.6. You attend a big family gathering.

3.7. You are diagnosed with a neurodiversity! Which one(s)? [neurodiversity includes ADHD, Autism, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Hyperlexia, Synesthesia, etc]

3.8. You are sent to the principals office at school. Your parents are called in. What happened?

3.9. You learn how to play a musical instrument. Which one?

3.10. If your parents are separated, one of your parents is getting remarried! How do you feel about it? Will you gain any bonus/step siblings?

4.1. You learn to ride something with wheels! What did you learn to ride? (Bicycle, skateboard, roller blades, etc).

4.2. You get to redecorate your room! Do you choose a theme? What does it now look like?

4.3. You gain a new sibling! [use Baby Related Events to determine the sex of baby and whether there’s multiples. Use Name section to name them]

4.4. You move to a new country. Which one/where to? How do you feel about it? Is it temporary or permanent?

4.5. Your family goes on vacation! Where to?

4.6. You come out as LGBTQ+. How do your loved ones react?

4.7. Your parents are having marital problems. Roll a dice to determine whether they remain together or separate with even being staying and odd being separation.

4.8. This year, you have an awful teacher. Are you able to switch teachers? Do things begin getting better?

4.9. You dye your hair a fun color! What color do you choose?

4.10. You lose a best friend.

Life Events: 10-13 (roll a 4 sided dice then a 10 sided dice)

1.1. You go on a school trip! Where to? Was it fun?

1.2. You join a sport! Which one?

1.3. You gain a new sibling! [use Baby Related Events to determine the sex of baby and whether there’s multiples. Use Name section to name them]

1.4. Your family takes a vacation. Where to?

1.5. You get in a fight at school! Did you instigate? Were you defending yourself? Were you defending a classmate? Did the school resolve it satisfactorily?

1.6. You are diagnosed with an allergy. What are you allergic to? How much does this alter your life?

1.7. Your parents are having marital problems. Roll a dice to determine whether they remain together or separate with even being staying and odd being separation.

1.8. You dye your hair a fun color! Which one do you choose?

1.9. You get invited to a birthday party!

1.10. You experience an injury that disables you for a period of time. What happened? How are things changing for you?

2.1. You have a surprise party! Were you surprised? Did you love it?

2.2. You are diagnosed with a neurodiversity! Which one(s)? [neurodiversity includes ADHD, Autism, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Hyperlexia, Synesthesia, etc]

2.3. Your family takes a road trip! Where do you go?

2.4. You break a bone! Which one and how did it happen?

2.5. You gain a new sibling! [use Baby Related Events to determine the sex of baby and whether there’s multiples. Use Name section to name them]

2.6. You move to a new country. Which one/where at? How do you feel about it?

2.7. Your sibling is diagnosed with a serious illness or disease. What is it? How long will it take to recover? Or will it be a life long illess/disease? How do you handle this news?

2.8. You try out for a team sport but were rejected. What sport? How do you handle the rejection?

2.9. You join an after school club! Which one?

2.10. This year, you have an amazing teacher! What about her made your school year amazing? What is her name? (your choice)

3.1. Your family moves to a new city. Where? How do you feel about the move?

3.2. You make a friend. Whats their name?

3.3. If your parents are separated, one of your parents is getting remarried! How do you feel about it? Will you gain any bonus/step siblings?

3.4. You have a most/least favorite class/subject. Which one?

3.5. Your family gains a pet. What kind of animal? What do you name it?

3.6. You gain a new sibling! [use Baby Related Events to determine the sex of baby and whether there’s multiples. Use Name section to name them]

3.7. Your family takes a vacation. Where to?

3.8. You come out as LGBTQ+. How do your loved ones respond?

3.9. You lose a close friend. What happened?

3.10. You discover a favorite book series! Which one is it?

4.1. You gain a new sibling! [use Baby Related Events to determine the sex of baby and whether there’s multiples. Use Name section to name them]

4.2. You learn to ride something with wheels! What did you learn to ride? (Bicycle, skateboard, roller blades, etc)

4.3. You lose a loved one. Who was it? Were you close?

4.4. You are diagnosed with selective mutism! Do you acquire a communication device? Do you learn sign language? How do your loved ones accommodate and support you?

4.5. You experience an injury that permanently disables you. What happened? How will life change to accommodate this?

4.6. You learn a musical instrument. Which one?

4.7. This year, you have an awful teacher. Are you able to switch teachers? Do things begin getting better?

4.8. You have a weekend getaway with just you and one of your parents. Where did you two go?

4.9. You discover you have a talent! What is it? Do you enjoy it?

4.10. Your family takes a vacation! Where to?

Baby Related Events (Roll a 20 sided dice. If you roll multiples, roll the dice again to determine the sex of each baby. Even will be girl and odd will be boy)

1. Baby boy

2. Baby girl

3. Baby boy

4. Baby girl

5. Twins

6. Baby boy

7. Baby girl

8. Baby boy

9. Twins

10. Triplets

11. Baby girl

12. Baby girl

13. Baby boy

14. Baby girl

15. Baby boy

16. Twins

17. Baby boy

18. Baby girl

19. Twins

20. Baby girl

3 Likes

Father (28): [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Maverick[/name_u] [name_m]Mills[/name_m]
Mother (28): [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] (Browning) [name_m]Mills[/name_m]

Brother (3): [name_u]Cloud[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_m]Mills[/name_m]
Me: [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_m]Mills[/name_m]

Year 0: Our family went on a vacation to Moscow in [name_f]Russia[/name_f]- I was still a baby and didn’t really notice much, but I was mostly happy on the trip.

Year 1: I had trouble learning to crawl. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents were concerned, however, the doctor reassured them it was normal for some babies to learn it later. And truly enough I soon started to crawl.

Year 2: We attended a big family gathering.

Year 3: I got a baby sister named [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_m]Mills[/name_m].

Year 4: I got another baby sister. She is named [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Mills[/name_m].

Year 5: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents discovered I had a special talent in arts. I really like drawing and painting, so maybe that is why.

Year 6: [name_f]My[/name_f] sister [name_u]Harper[/name_u] was diagnosed with autism. It didn’t really change anything for me. I still love her very much.

Year 7: I discovered the [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] books and it is my favourite series in the world.

Year 8: I got another baby sister. She is named [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Yolanda[/name_f] [name_m]Mills[/name_m]

Year 9: I joined my school’s swim team.

Year 10: I started playing tennis.

Year 11: Our family adopted a mutt puppy, we named him [name_u]Angel[/name_u].

Year 12: I started learning the piano.

Year 13: Our family went on vacation to [name_m]Oslo[/name_m] in Norway.

Father (41): [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Maverick[/name_u] [name_m]Mills[/name_m]
Mother (41): [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] (Browning) [name_m]Mills[/name_m]

DS (16): [name_u]Cloud[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_m]Mills[/name_m]
DD (13): [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_m]Mills[/name_m] (talent in arts, swim team, plays tennis and piano)
DD (10): [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_m]Mills[/name_m] (autistic)
DD (9): [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Mills[/name_m]
DD (5): [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Yolanda[/name_f] [name_m]Mills[/name_m]

Dog (2): [name_u]Angel[/name_u]

Father: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Faulkner[/name_m] [29]
-Appearance: Curly [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair and brown eyes

Mother: Lyndie [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Cook [24]
-Appearance: Wavy [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] Blonde hair and [name_u]Blue[/name_u] eyes

Me: [name_f]Adalyn[/name_f] ‘Addie’ [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_m]Faulkner[/name_m] [13]
-Appearance: Curly [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] Blonde hair and [name_m]Brown[/name_m] eyes

Year 0: I was born on the ninth of [name_f]April[/name_f] to my excited mother, Lyndie, and my father [name_u]Nick[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents decided that while they were adding a child to their lives, they would like to add a pet to mine. An animal I could grow up with. They decided to get a male [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Retriever. They decided to name him [name_u]Kit[/name_u].

Year 1: This year it is the first time I have been on vacation. Of course, I will not remember it, I am only a baby still, but my parents felt it was time I travelled further than the houses of my family members and the store. They decide to take me on a safari and an amusement park a few hours from where we live. It was an enjoyable trip for all of us and I remained happy and healthy for the journey.

Year 2: This year I was diagnosed with the neurodiversity Hyperlexia. Hyperlexia is the syndrome where a young child has a precarious reading ability and no prior training. I was highly fascinated by books and reading from a very young age, but at the precious age of two and a half I began reading books myself.

Year 3: It seems like I have met the developmental milestone of communication. While I can talk pretty well and my comprehension was superb, my communicative skills with other adults and children are lacking. I would rather not play with children or talk to others, but be by myself. Some view it as a problem or a delay, but my parents view it as part of my personality; just who I am.

Year 4: This year we have a big family gathering. [name_f]My[/name_f] mum’s family is having a big family reunion. They have been planning one for years, but have decided to finally host one. There are now enough people who are available to attend to make it worth while. It was a lovely turn out, but it was a little overwhelming for me. There were a lot of people to meet and children who wanted to play. I was glad when the day was done.

Year 5: This year is very exciting! I am getting a baby sibling. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents wanted a few years between me and my possible sibling. [name_f]My[/name_f] mother gives birth to my little brother on the 6 of [name_u]January[/name_u]. They decide to name him [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] [name_m]Faulkner[/name_m]. [name_m]Nate[/name_m] looks exactly like my mother in colours and tones, but structurally more like my father. He has my mother’s wavy strawberry blonde hair and her blue eyes.

Year 6: Now I, [name_f]Addie[/name_f], am in grade one and am beginning to develop my own personal tastes and dislikes. I have discovered, which may not be a shock, that I love the subject of literacy and reading. However, I have come to loathe science. I find it is not as exciting or enjoyable as reading. While my little brother [name_m]Nate[/name_m] may only be a year old, my parents have welcomed another child, another sibling for me. I am most excited. I have enjoyed being a big sister. It is another little brother. I kind of wanted a sister, but I am happy to have another brother just the same. He was born on the 30 of [name_u]November[/name_u] and he looks a lot like me with our mother’s curly strawberry blonde hair and our father’s brown eyes. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents decide to name my littlest brother [name_m]Kaden[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Faulkner[/name_m].

Year 7: This year the major event of the year came to a complete shock to my parents - I was sent to the principal’s office at school. I was sent to the principal’s office for suspected cheating. We were doing a class spelling bee and some of the other children thought I was cheating because I could spell very well and very quickly. The teacher, too, suspected that something was amiss and could only think of me cheating somehow. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents were called in and believed the accusations to be outrageous. I was cleared of the accusations by the teacher, but the other children made her an even bigger outcast than she already was.

Year 8: This year, I try to be a little more adventurous and outdoorsy. I decide to take my reading to a more natural place. We have a large tree in our backyard and it has perfect climbing branches and resting places within it. So, I tried to climb it for the first time with a book in my hand. Unfortunately, I fell. I ended up breaking my arm. It did not deter me though from trying again once my arm had healed.

Year 9: This year my mother and father are having relationship problems. They have never been married, but have been together for about ten years. The house has been feeling tension filled lately, and everyone seems very stressed. [name_f]My[/name_f] mum and dad seem to argue more often and when they are not fighting they seem to keep a part. About midway through the year my mum and dad sit myself and my brother’s down to inform us that they are separating. [name_f]My[/name_f] brothers were very sad, being very young, but I could tell that this may be for the best. It was a big change but eventually it became normal. We lived mostly with my mum and saw my dad a few times a month. It was a sad year, but life goes on.

Year 10: This year I decide I would like to try some new things. I decide to try a new sport. I try out for the girls soccer team at my school. I really like it and I find that I am pretty good at it. I try out for defense and I get that position. While I wanted to try some new things, I did not mean to try fighting. The fight was at school and it happened shortly after learning that I have a position on the soccer team. One of the popular girls wanted my spot. Unhappy, she got some of her friends to try and fight me. I tried to fight back in self defense. It wasn’t handled as satisfactorily as it should have been, but I got to keep my spot on the soccer team and the girls got a three day in school suspension.

Year 11: Life is going good for me this year. I am still on the soccer team and I am still enjoying the nature around me and of course my reading. The excitement for this year is that my mum and her new boyfriend, [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] ‘Andy’ [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Dixon[/name_m] are welcoming a child together. It comes as a complete shock because they have not been together overly long. However, what is even more of a shock is that they are having twins. The twins, a boy and a girl, are born on 15 of [name_u]August[/name_u]. I finally have the little sister I have always wanted. Their names are [name_m]Landen[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Dixon[/name_m] and [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] ‘Abby’ [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Dixon[/name_m].

Year 12: This year my brother [name_m]Kaden[/name_m] has been diagnosed with diabetes. It will be a lifelong disease he will need to manage. Because he is so young, only six, he struggles to understand exactly what is going on and the great responsibility it is. The rest of the family have a lot of work to help him. It makes it a little stressful in the house, trying to learn about diabetes and how to best manage it, as well as trying to teach [name_m]Kaden[/name_m], especially with two little babies at home. But that is life and we will manage it!

Year 13: It seems like the start of my teenage years are unbelievably sad and require major life changes. One day, my dad and I were going home from the movies and we got into an accident. To say the least about it, it was a bad accident. Unfortunately, my father died in the crash. We were pretty close and it was devastating - not only for me but for my younger brothers as well. I only had mostly minor injuries: cuts and scratches, a broken leg and some swelling - nothing too bad. Except, due to all the smoke and gasoline fumes that I inhaled, my vocal cords ended up being severely burnt and causing me great amounts of pain. Whenever I tried to use my voice I could barely talk and it would hurt too much. I ended up losing my sense of speech and have learned ASL to communicate with my family and friends.

[name_f]My[/name_f] Family
Father: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Faulkner[/name_m] [42, d. 42]
-Appearance: Curly [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair and brown eyes

Mother: Lyndie [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Cook [37]
-Appearance: Wavy [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] Blonde hair and [name_u]Blue[/name_u] eyes

Me: [name_f]Adalyn[/name_f] ‘Addie’ [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_m]Faulkner[/name_m] [13]
-Appearance: Curly [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] Blonde hair and [name_m]Brown[/name_m] eyes
-Hyperlexia and Non-verbal

Brother1: [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] [name_m]Faulkner[/name_m] [8]

Brother2: [name_m]Kaden[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Faulkner[/name_m] [7]
-Illness: Diabetes

DSF: [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] ‘Andy’ [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Dixon[/name_m] [38] {mum’s boyfriend}
-Appearance: Straight [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] eyes

Brother3: [name_m]Landen[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Dixon[/name_m] [2]

Sister1: [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] ‘Abby’ [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Dixon[/name_m] [2]
-Appearance: Straight [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] eyes

Dog: [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [13]

Year 1
father: [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] Waters-Lane

• dark brown hair, green eyes, pale skin

father: [name_m]Eddison[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] Waters-Lane

• dark brown hair, grey eyes, caramel skin

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] Waters-Lane

• dark brown hair, green eyes, caramel skin

Year 2:
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] is diagnosed with a tree nut allergy.
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] is diagnosed with ADHD.

Year 3:
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_m]Eddison[/name_m] have another baby! Its a girl.

[name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] Waters-Lane

• dark brown hair, grey eyes, pale skin

The Waters-Lane family gets a grey cat named [name_f]Nixie[/name_f].

Year 4:
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_m]Eddison[/name_m] have another baby! Its a boy.

[name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_u]Milo[/name_u] Waters-Lane

• dark brown hair, green eyes, pale skin

The Waters-Lane family attends a large family gathering.

Year 5:
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] breaks her wrist after falling on the playground.
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_m]Eddison[/name_m] discover that [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] has a talent for art!

Year 6:
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_m]Eddison[/name_m] have another baby! Its a girl.

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Waters-Lane

• dark brown hair, green eyes, caramel skin

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] learns how to ride a bike

Year 7:
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] learns how to swim
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_m]Eddison[/name_m] allow [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] to dye her hair purple.

Year 8:
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] makes a good friend! Her name is [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] [name_m]Baird[/name_m].
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] discovers the [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] book series, it quickly becomes her favorite.

Year 9:
The Waters-Lane family takes a road trip to [name_u]California[/name_u] from [name_u]Philadelphia[/name_u] ¶.
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] made a good friend! Her name is [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] Cox.

Year 10:
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] learns how to ride a skateboard
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_m]Eddison[/name_m] have another baby! Its twins, a boy and a girl.

[name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] Waters-Lane

[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] Waters-Lane

Year 11:
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] dyes her hair dark blue
This year, [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] had an amazing teacher! Miss [name_u]Fox[/name_u] helped [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] learn how to organize her work so she could get it done easier. (people with ADHD have a hard time organizing info and materials)

Year 12:
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] starts learning how to play guitar.

Year 13:
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] finishes reading the [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] series, which becomes one of her favorites.
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_m]Eddison[/name_m] are having marital problems, but they work it out and stay together.

Mom (22): [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Tiera[/name_f] [name_m]Bryant[/name_m]
–straight red hair, green eyes, pale skin
Dad (23): [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_m]Marcello[/name_m] Raselli
–curly brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin

Me (nb): [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] Raselli

Year 0: I’m my parents’ first baby. [name_f]My[/name_f] name’s [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] Raselli. I have straight red hair, green and tan skin.
Year 1: I’m diagnosed with an allergy for dogs. This means that my parents have to give up their dog [name_m]Franklin[/name_m].
Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents get back to work. This means that I go to day-care. I absolutely love it here! I made a friend here: [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m].
Year 3: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have my little brother, [name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] Raselli! [name_u]Everest[/name_u] has straight brown hair, green eyes and pale skin. Right after he’s born, my parents are having marital problems. They work it out and stay together.
Year 4: [name_f]My[/name_f] maternal grandmother [name_f]Tiera[/name_f] [name_m]Bryant[/name_m] passes away. I’m too young to really understand what’s going on, but I feel very sad. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents get married this year, to celebrate we go on a family holiday to Greece.
Year 5: I’m diagnosed with ADHD. I start school this year, how exciting. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have my younger twin siblings [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] Raselli and [name_m]Lemuel[/name_m] [name_m]Marcello[/name_m] Raselli! [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] has curly red hair, brown eyes and pale skin. [name_m]Lemuel[/name_m] has curly red hair, brown eyes and tan skin.
Year 6: I learn how the swim. I get an awful haircut. I’m very ashamed of it, but luckily my grandmother can fix my hair-do.
Year 7: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have my younger brother, [name_m]Orson[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] Raselli! [name_m]Orson[/name_m] has curly brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin. I join my school’s swimming team.
Year 8: I dye my hair blue! I have an awful teacher this year. I’m thankfully able to switch teachers after two weeks.
Year 9: [name_f]My[/name_f] least favourite school subject this year is maths. I’m just not really good at it this year. I get invited to my best friend Sierra’s birthday party!
Year 10: [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] books are my new favourites. I break my arm when I fell of the couch.
Year 11: We go on a family holiday to Mexico. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have my younger sister, [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Aya[/name_f] Raselli! [name_f]Athena[/name_f] has straight red hair, brown eyes and tan skin.
Year 12: I’m diagnosed with a peanut allergy. We discover this after a life threatening accident with peanut butter. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have my younger twin brothers, [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_u]Koa[/name_u] Raselli and [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_m]Bryant[/name_m] Raselli! Since they’re identical, they both have curly brown hair, green eyes and tan skin.
Year 13: I have an amazing teacher this year! Miss [name_m]Brown[/name_m]. She just really takes the time for each and every one of us. We all feel really heard and seen by her. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have my younger sister, [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] Raselli! [name_u]Halston[/name_u] has straight red hair, green eyes and tan skin.

Mom (35): [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Tiera[/name_f] Han, née [name_m]Bryant[/name_m]
Dad (36): [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_m]Marcello[/name_m] Raselli
–DD1 (me, 13): [name_f]Margot[/name_f] Raselli
–DS1 (10): [name_u]Everest[/name_u] Raselli
–DD2/DS2 (8): [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_m]Lemuel[/name_m] Raselli
–DS3 (6): [name_m]Orson[/name_m] Raselli
–DD3 (2): [name_f]Athena[/name_f] Raselli
–DS4/DS5 (1): [name_u]Francis[/name_u] and [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] Raselli
–DD4 (nb): [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] Raselli

This is gonna be fun…

DW (28): Allison Mabel Clark (née Wood)
DH (30): James “Jamie” Gray Clark

DD1 (nb, me): Rosalind Jamie Clark

Year 0:
I attend a family gathering. I met my other family members for the first time.
Year 1:
We have a new cat. Her name is Posy.
Year 2:
I learned how to read!
Year 3:
I have two new siblings, Ralph Jonathan and Tara Esther.
Year 4:
We have adopted another cat named Nacho.
I have a new baby brother named Friedrick Rowan.
Year 5:
My parents discovered that I have a special talent in singing, something I really love doing.
Year 6:
I couldn’t stay still, so my barber accidentally cut my hair too short.
Year 7:
I learned how to play the piano.
Year 8:
I have discovered the Warriors book series, and loved it.
Year 9:
I got into a physical fight with a bully at my school while defending a friend. The principal suspended both of us for a week.
Year 10:
Me and my family went on a vacation to Brazil! This is my first time traveling overboard. I absolutely loved it.
Year 11:
I have grown close to my music teacher, Miss Caroline. She is a kind, fun teacher who always encouraged my talent to sing.
Year 12:
I have been diagnosed with Asperger’s.
Year 13:
I learned how to ride skateboards.

DW (41): Allison Mabel Clark (née Wood)
DH (43): James “Jamie” Gray Clark

DD1 (13): Rosalind Jamie Clark
DS1 (11): Ralph Jonathan Clark
DD2 (11): Tara Esther Clark
DS2 (9): Frederick ‘Fred’ Rowan Clark

Edit: Forgot to add,
Pets:
Posy (11)
Nacho (9)

Mum (33): [name_f]Kitty[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
Dad (38): [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson

Older brother (5): [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] Rhodes-Wilson
Older sister (2): [name_u]Sable[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
Me: [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson

Year 0
I am a reasonably precocious child, learning to walk at 9 months, probably because I can’t wait to keep up with my siblings.

Year 1
I become a big sister to an unexpected but much wanted baby girl: [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u]

Year 2
As if life wasn’t hectic enough, the family adopt [name_m]Toddy[/name_m], a 9 month old yellow labrador.

Year 3
The family go on holiday to [name_f]Cala[/name_f] n Bosch in Menorca. We stay at a family friendly hotel and have an absolute blast! [name_f]My[/name_f] siblings and I spend time in kids club, on the beach and going down the waterslides.

Year 4
I try prawns for the first time and begin to feel very ill almost immediately. [name_f]My[/name_f] lips and tongue swell, I vomit and experience shortness of breath, almost losing consciousness. We find out I have a severe shellfish allergy and must avoid them and carry an epi pen at all time.

Year 5
We go on another family holiday, this time to Croatia. We stay on a yacht and spend the two weeks sailing from place to place, enjoying the sights and swimming in the sea.

Year 6
The family welcome another baby to the fold and I get the little brother I have longed for. [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Rhodes-Wilson is born in [name_u]August[/name_u].

Year 7
I learn to skateboard and join a local club where we learn tricks and do demonstrations.

Year 8
The parents get broody again. 2 baby boys in two years when [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson makes an early but safe arrival in [name_u]June[/name_u].

Year 9
As a treat for my 8th birthday, I get a new bedroom! I choose a high sleeper bed with sofa underneath and a desk to the side and a funky shelving system for my books and toys. I don’t have a particular theme but paint the walls a lovely pale lilac.

Year 10
I go to the school library and find a set of [name_f]Malory[/name_f] [name_m]Towers[/name_m] books. [name_f]My[/name_f] mum and grandma had told me how much theyd enjoyed them so I was excited to try them and loved it!

Year 11
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] becomes ill and is diagnosed with paediatric MS. The form she has is relapse-remitting where symptoms appear and then disappear (known as periods of relapse and remission) in an unpredictable cycle. This will mean she will live with the condition for the rest of her life and spend periods of time unwell with MS symptoms.

Year 12
After Jasmine’s diagnosis, the family get special permission from our schools decide to go on another, special, holiday. We visit [name_u]Hong[/name_u] Kong, [name_f]Malaysia[/name_f], Singapore, the Philippines and Japan and we are away for over 2 months.

Year 13
After falling in love with the place last year, we move to Singapore permanently. I love it. The warm weather, safe environment and my lovely new school are all wonderful. There are also great medical facilities for [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]. I miss my family and friends from home but I can’t wait for them to come visit.

End of this round
Mum (46): [name_f]Kitty[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
Dad (51): [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson

Older brother (18): [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] Rhodes-Wilson
Older sister (15): [name_u]Sable[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
Me (13): [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
[name_m]Little[/name_m] sister (12): [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson
[name_m]Little[/name_m] brother 1 (7): [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Rhodes-Wilson
[name_m]Little[/name_m] brother 2 (5): [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson

Me: [name_u]Cadence[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m]

Parents: [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] “Charlie” (38) and [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] (37)

Sibling: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (2)

• I get a baby sister when I’m one! Her name is [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m].

• When I’m two, we get a cat named [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] “Aggie”

• At age 3, I make a friend named [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Day[/name_u] D’Augusta

• When I’m 4, my sisters and our mom go to a Mommy and Me yoga class, and surprise: Emilia’s in it!

• When I’m 5 I break my left pinky trying to pick up [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] with one hand.

• At age 6 my family goes to [name_u]California[/name_u] for vacation

• When I’m 7, my family takes a super fun road trip to [name_u]Maine[/name_u]!

• I discover The Penderwicks book series when I’m 8, and I’m obsessed!

• When I’m 9, my little sister [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] moves into my room and my older sister [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] moves out, so we decide to give it a slight space theme.

• On the first day of fifth grade, when I’m 10, I make a new friend, a boy named [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Maer!

• When I’m 11, I get into a fight because someone was picking on [name_f]Emilia[/name_f].

• When I’m 12, I break my left pinky again, but this time I lose all feeling in it permanently.

• I get a super surprising surprise party for my 13th birthday!

DH: [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] “Charlie” (51)
DW: [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] (50)

DD1: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (15)
DD2: [name_u]Cadence[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (13)
DD3: [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (12)

Father: [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] Fallows (long wavy auburn hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
Mother: [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Fallows nee Castellan (short curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 1 (4): [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 2 (1): [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Fallows (wavy auburn hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
You (nb): [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
//
Year 1.
Paternal Grandfather dies.

Year 2.
Mother’s sister gets married.

Year 3.
Parents have marital problems and get divorced.

Year 4.
The family gets a dog that stays with mom. Her name is [name_f]Queenie[/name_f].

Year 5.
[name_u]New[/name_u] sibling! Father has a new daughter with his fiancee [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_m]Granger[/name_m]. Her name is [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] [name_f]Faline[/name_f] Fallows. They get married three months after she’s born.

Year 6.
I tried out for archery but am rejected due to my age. I am determined to try again next year.

Year 7.
Discover the Fablehaven series by [name_m]Brandon[/name_m] Mull.

Year 8.
Diagnosed with ADHD, which is somewhat rare in girls. Got into a fight with some kid at school because they wouldn’t stop taking things out of my lunchbox. It got resolved all right.

Year 9.
Got into another fight at school, this time because my classmate and I had differing opinions on how to complete a group project. Not much happened to resolve it. I got a surprise birthday party this year, though, and it was fun.

Year 10.
Tried out for volleyball this year and got rejected, which was fine. I tried out because a friend was, but my heart wasn’t in it. Father and [name_f]Callie[/name_f] take us kids on a vacation to Disney World. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it there.

Year 11.
Discover I have a talent baton twirling. It’s actually a lot of fun. I lose a close friend when she moves away.

Year 12.
I come out as gay. [name_f]My[/name_f] sisters don’t care; Mother doesn’t really either. Father doesn’t get it and thinks it’s a phase; [name_f]Callie[/name_f] is trying to get him to come around.

Year 13.
Hate history this most out of every other subject. Mother moves to a new city about forty minutes away and I go with her. I’m excited to start high school in a new place.
//
Father: [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] Fallows (long wavy auburn hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
Mother: [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Castellan (short curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
Step-Mother: [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] Fallows nee [name_m]Granger[/name_m] (straight dark brown hair, green eyes, pale skin)

Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 1 (17): [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 2 (14): [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Fallows (wavy auburn hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
You (13): [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
Younger [name_f]Sister[/name_f] (8): [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] [name_f]Faline[/name_f] Fallows (wavy auburn hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
Dog (9): [name_f]Queenie[/name_f]

Birth: [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] ‘Romy’ [name_m]Faraday[/name_m] was born to [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] (née Winter) and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Faraday[/name_m], a younger sister for [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_m]Faraday[/name_m].

• Year I: Romy’s parents separated amicably when she was a baby.
  • Year II: Her younger brother, [name_m]Roland[/name_m] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] ‘Rollo’ [name_m]Faraday[/name_m], was born.
  • Year III: As a startlingly precocious reader, she was diagnosed with hyperlexia.
  • Year IV: [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] and Owen’s divorce was finalized.
  • Year V: [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] remarried to Romy’s new stepmother, [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_u]Mercer[/name_u].
  • Year VI: Romy’s mother passed away, tragically.
  • Year VII: She realizes she has a talent for playing the violin.
  • Year VIII: [name_u]Owen[/name_u] remarries to [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u].
  • Year IX: [name_u]Romy[/name_u] discovers that she has perfect pitch.
  • Year X: The [name_m]Faraday[/name_m] family moves to [name_f]France[/name_f].
  • Year XI: [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] have marital problems, but stay together.
  • Year XII: [name_u]Romy[/name_u] gets a dog, [name_m]Kip[/name_m].
  • Year XIII: She learns to ride a skateboard.

DH: [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] “Ben” [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (25) - [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair & hazel eyes
DW: [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u] (24) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & blue eyes

DD: [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (3) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & blue eyes
DS: [name_u]Neil[/name_u] [name_m]Severus[/name_m] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (2) - [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair & blue eyes
DD: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (0) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & hazel eyes

[name_m]Ben[/name_m] & [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] Britt; w/ [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_u]Neil[/name_u], & [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

Year 0 - After my birth my parents begin to have marital problems. At the end of the year they decide to separate. [name_f]My[/name_f] older siblings and I live with our mum, and see our dad every weekend.

Year 1 - [name_f]My[/name_f] maternal great-grandfather passes away this year. I don’t really understand what’s going on, but the rest of my family are upset.

Year 2 - [name_f]My[/name_f] mum and her new boyfriend, [name_u]Sean[/name_u] Harlock, have a baby this year! [name_f]My[/name_f] new baby brother is named [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] Harlock.

Year 3 - [name_f]My[/name_f] mum goes back to work after finishing her maternity leave. [name_f]My[/name_f] older siblings, [name_f]Ella[/name_f] & [name_u]Neil[/name_u], are old enough to go to school during the day, but [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and I spend the time with a childminder.

Year 4 - I make a friend on my first day at school! Her name is [name_f]Nora[/name_f].

Year 5 - [name_f]My[/name_f] mum and [name_u]Sean[/name_u] have another baby, another boy! His name is [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Harlock.

Year 6 - [name_f]My[/name_f] dad and his new wife, [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Green[/name_u], welcome twins this year. [name_f]My[/name_f] new brother and sister are called [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Britt[/name_u].

Year 7 - [name_f]My[/name_f] mum and [name_u]Sean[/name_u] buy a pet cat for the family, a female tabby cat named [name_f]Precious[/name_f].

Year 8 - I come out as a lesbian this year. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are all supportive of me, and my dad takes me to my first pride parade.

Year 9 - [name_f]My[/name_f] mum lets me dye my hair blue this year!

Year 10 - [name_f]My[/name_f] maths teacher is awful this year. She doesn’t like me for some reason, even though I’m always polite and do my homework, but I’m not able to switch classes until next year.

Year 11 - [name_f]My[/name_f] best friend, [name_f]Nora[/name_f], passes away this year in a freak car accident. It takes me a long time to stop mourning her loss.

Year 12 - I start playing football (soccer) this year. I really enjoy it.

Year 13 - I start learning to play the violin this year.

DH: [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] “Ben” [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (38) - [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair & hazel eyes
exDW: [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u] (37) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & blue eyes
DW: [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] [name_u]Green[/name_u] (36) - Dark blonde hair & brown eyes

DD: [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (16) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & blue eyes
DS: [name_u]Neil[/name_u] [name_m]Severus[/name_m] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (15) - [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair & blue eyes
DD: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (13) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & hazel eyes; Lesbian
DS: [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (7) - Dark blond hair & hazel eyes
DD: [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (7) - Dark blonde hair & hazel eyes

[name_m]Ben[/name_m] (& [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] Sheridan) & [name_f]Molly[/name_f] Britt; w/ [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_u]Neil[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], & [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
_

DW: [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u] (37) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & blue eyes
exDH: [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] “Ben” [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (38) - [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair & hazel eyes
DH: [name_u]Sean[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] Harlock (40) - Dark red hair & green eyes

DD: [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (16) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & blue eyes
DS: [name_u]Neil[/name_u] [name_m]Severus[/name_m] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (15) - [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair & blue eyes
DD: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (13) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & hazel eyes; Lesbian
DS: [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] Harlock (11) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & blue eyes
DS: [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Harlock (8) - Dark red hair & green eyes

[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] (& [name_m]Ben[/name_m] Britt) & [name_u]Sean[/name_u] Harlock; w/ [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_u]Neil[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], & [name_u]Harry[/name_u]

1 Like

DH(33): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Craig[/name_m] Felt
DW(31): [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt (Abbott)

DD(4): [name_f]Alberta[/name_f] “Albie” [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt
DD: [name_f]Francisca[/name_f] “Francis” Thomazin Felt

Year 0 - [name_f]My[/name_f] birth was complicated but had a happy ending. Parents and older sister are happy.

Year 1 - I get a new sister exactly a year after my birth! [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] Felt is such a sweet baby!

Year 2 - I’m diagnosed with Lactose intolerance! It affects my diet.

Year 3 - [name_m]Young[/name_m] as aged 3, i discover a talent for music, specially the piano.

Year 4 - Running around our tree house with [name_m]Albie[/name_m], I stumble and fall, breaking my right arm.

Year 5 - [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a vacation to Disney! I get the happiest memories.

Year 6 - [name_f]My[/name_f] first year at school isn’t nice at all. I have Dyscalculia and math is hard.

Year 7 - I haven’t acclimatated to school yet and my family moves from Carmel-by-the-sea, CA to Boston,MA. Its harsh.

Year 8 - [name_f]My[/name_f] least subject is math.

Year 9 - [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes to vacation in [name_u]Rome[/name_u]!

Year 10 - [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes to vacation in the Grand [name_u]Canyon[/name_u]!

Year 11 - I learn Saxofone.

Year 12 - [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have marital problems and slowly fall apart. They get divorced. Me and my sister stay with my mom while we spend the vacations with my dad.

Year 13 - [name_f]My[/name_f] dad takes all the girls in a road trip in [name_f]Canada[/name_f] during the summer!

DH(46): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Craig[/name_m] Felt
Ex DW(44): [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt (Abbott)

DD(17): [name_f]Alberta[/name_f] “Albie” [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt
Me(13): [name_f]Francisca[/name_f] “Francis” Thomazin Felt
DD(12): [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] Felt

Mother (24): [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u] née Greenberg
-dark curly brown hair, green eyes, medium complexion
Father (24): [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
-dark blonde hair, brown eyes, fair complexion
Older Brother (2): [name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
-resembles mother
Me (nb): [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
-resembles father

Year 0: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are having marital problems due to have two young children while they both work full time. They manage to work it out with my mom deciding to switch to part time at her job.

Year 1: [name_f]My[/name_f] mother join a “mommy and me” gymnastics group. I make friends with a little girl named [name_f]Mollie[/name_f].

Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have another baby, it’s a girl! Her name is [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]. She resembles my father.

Year 3: I am diagnosed as deaf. While I am the only one in my immediate family who is deaf I do have an aunt and cousin who are also deaf. [name_f]My[/name_f] mother already knows sign because of her sister, but my father, my siblings and I all have to learn.

Year 4: I broke my arm when I jumped out of a swing and landed weird.

Year 5: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have BG twins! Their names are [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] and [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]. They both look more like my mother.

Year 6: I discover I have a talent for painting! It is my favorite activity.

Year 7: [name_f]My[/name_f] family and I go on vacation to Disney World!

Year 8: I learn to play the piano.

Year 9: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents move the family to [name_m]Quebec[/name_m], [name_f]Canada[/name_f], because my father got a better job offer. The move is permanent. I don’t mind the move but it is difficult having to learn [name_m]Quebec[/name_m] Sign Language.

Year 10: I make friends with a boy named [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]. He’s very funny and knows some sign language!

Year 11: I join an after school art club.

Year 12: [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a road trip to Niagara Falls, while it’s a long drive we all have lots of fun.

Year 13: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents threw me a surprise birthday party! I enjoyed it thoroughly and was very surprised.

Family at the end of this round:

Mother (37): [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u] née Greenberg
Father (37): [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]

DS (15): [name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
DD (13): [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
DD (11): [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
DD (8): [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
DS (8): [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]

[name_f]Hana[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u] Holzman, born on [name_u]August[/name_u] 6th to [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m] Holzman (wavy dark brown hair, green eyes, light complexion) & [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] (Charboneau) Holzman (wavy auburn hair, brown eyes, tan complexion)
Brother is [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] Charboneau Holzman, 4 years older (wavy dark brown hair, green eyes, tan complexion)
As [name_f]Hana[/name_f] grows, it becomes apparent that she has wavy auburn hair, brown eyes, and a light complexion.

Year 0: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] attends her first big Holzman family reunion at Foxfire in Monkton, Maryland. She’s an instant hit!

Year 1: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] is diagnosed with a moderate milk allergy. It’s not too big of an adjustment, as there are lots of alternate milks available.

Year 2: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] welcomes twin siblings! [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] Holzman, ‘Sam’
has wavy auburn hair, brown eyes, and tan complexion. [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Corina[/name_f] Holzman, ‘Millie’ has wavy auburn hair, green eyes, and a light complexion.

Year 3: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] makes her first best friend, [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] Alamillo, ‘Penny’.

Year 4: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] welcomes a sister, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] Holzman, ‘Charlie’ [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] has wavy dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a light complexion.

Year 5: Hana’s parents realize that she has some large motor delays. She attends physical therapy and occupational therapy 3 times a week for the next 3 years to catch up.

Year 6: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] gets a really bad haircut. Hats become her best friend, and she makes it a signature to always have a stylish hat.

Year 7: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] is having a hard time with geography at school. Her second grade teacher, Mr. Raborn, gives them too many names and dates to remember!

Year 8: [name_u]Sam[/name_u] is diagnosed with juvenile diabetes. [name_f]Hana[/name_f] is really worried for him and doesn’t really understand it. In time, she becomes his best helper and knows all of his signals really well.

Year 9: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] and her family welcome twins, [name_f]Kimber[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Holzman, who has wavy auburn hair, green eyes, and a tan complexion, and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] Holzman, ‘Lex’, who has wavy auburn hair, green eyes, and a light complexion.

Year 10: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] is diagnosed with selective mutism. She uses an app on her personal tablet to help her communicate. Her older brother thinks she may be faking for attention, but her sister [name_f]Millie[/name_f] is the most accommodating and helpful. She attends speech therapy twice a week.

Year 11: [name_m]Art[/name_m] is Hana’s favorite subject. She gets to listen to music while she expresses herself, and her teacher, Mrs. Oberst, emphasizes process over product.

Year 12: [name_u]Penny[/name_u] Alamillo moves across the country, and even though she and [name_f]Hana[/name_f] try to face time every week, it’s hard for [name_f]Hana[/name_f] to use the app and express herself.

Year 13: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] discovers the [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] series, and she and [name_f]Millie[/name_f] read all of the books together.

[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] & [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] Holzman
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_f]Hana[/name_f], [name_u]Sam[/name_u], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], [name_f]Kimber[/name_f], & [name_u]Lex[/name_u]

Mother (31): [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m] (MN: Kingston)

• [name_u]Red[/name_u] hair
  • [name_u]Green[/name_u] eyes

Father (32): [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

• [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair
  • [name_m]Brown[/name_m] eyes

Brother (5): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Brother (2): [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Kingston[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

You (0): [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Year 1
You break your arm after an accident while playing with [name_m]Samuel[/name_m].

Year 2
Your mother gives birth to a baby boy, your third brother! his name is [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u].

Year 3
You attend a family reunion in your father’s home state, Mississippi, where you meet some of your relatives for the first time.

Year 4
Your mother has a pair of twins, a girl and a boy. Their names are [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] & [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m].

Year 5
Your parents announce that they are separating. You are too young to understand, and you’re mostly excited to get two Christmases.

Year 6
You learn how to swim without armbands! You also start elementary school this year.

Year 7
Your mother gets a year-long job in Spain! She thinks it’ll be a wonderful opportunity for you, [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], so you spend the year living there with her. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and the twins spend the year living back home in [name_f]Louisiana[/name_f] with your dad.

Year 8
After learning to play volleyball in Spain, you decide to join your school’s team back home.

Year 9
Your mother falls pregnant with a baby girl! Her boyfriend wants nothing to do with the baby, so he leaves your mother to raise baby [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] alone.

Year 10
Your father moves from Baton Rouge to [name_u]New[/name_u] Orleans, meaning that you and your younger siblings can only see him at the weekend due to school, however [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] decide to transfer to schools in [name_u]New[/name_u] Orleans.

Year 11
Your mother dies in a car accident, leaving your father to raise you and your siblings alone. He decides to adopt [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] to avoid separating her from her siblings. You start middle school, which is especially scary as you don’t know anyone, having only recently moved to [name_u]New[/name_u] Orleans.

Year 12
You are diagnosed with ADHD, which explains many of your “random” traits.

Year 13
You discover a love for Pittacus Lore’s “I Am Number Four” series, spending the whole summer reading them.

Mother (died at 42): [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_m]Kingston[/name_m]

Father (45): [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Brother (18): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Brother (15): [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Kingston[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

You (13): [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Brother (11): [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

[name_f]Sister[/name_f] (9): [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Brother (9): [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Half-sister (4): [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] Kingston-Grant

• [name_u]Blue[/name_u] eyes

Father: [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m]
Mother: [name_u]Jean[/name_u] [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_m]Williams[/name_m]

Brother: [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m], 7
Me: [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m]

Year 0
[name_f]My[/name_f] mother had a baby! I am a big sister to a brother, [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m].

Year 1
I make a friend. Her name is [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_m]Ross[/name_m].

Year 2
I attend a big family gathering. I have fun with my cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents.

Year 3
[name_f]My[/name_f] mom has TWINS! I have a little brother, [name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Williams[/name_m], and a little sister, [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] [name_m]Williams[/name_m].

Year 4
I am diagnosed with a dairy allergy. As a result, my family cuts dairy out of our diet.

Year 5
I lose my grandpa, [name_u]Scott[/name_u] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_m]Williams[/name_m]. He was 79. I’m old enough to understand that Grandpa has gone away and is in [name_f]Heaven[/name_f] now.

Year 6
I had a really awful first grade teacher. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents went to the principal for me and I was able to switch into a different class.

Year 7
I have a new brother! His name is [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m].

Year 8
[name_f]My[/name_f] parents started having marital problems. They decided to separate. It was really hard on my siblings (Rory, 15, [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], 7, [name_m]Colt[/name_m], 5, [name_f]Emily[/name_f], 5. and [name_u]Robin[/name_u], 1) and me.

Year 9
I tried out for the local softball team and got rejected. I wasn’t really into sports anyway, so I’m not too worried. I mostly tried out because my mom wanted me to.

Year 10
[name_f]My[/name_f] parents let us know that after being separated for two years, they are getting back together! I hope they’ll stay together.

Year 11
I am diagnosed with selective mutism. I learn sign language, and so does my immediate family.

Year 12
For 6th grade, I had an AMAZING teacher! Her name was Mrs. [name_u]Allison[/name_u]. She is so caring and even learned ASL to help communicate with me.

Year 13
[name_f]My[/name_f] family went on vacation! We went to Disneyland.

I am 13 years old. [name_f]My[/name_f] siblings are: [name_u]Rory[/name_u], 13, [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], 12, [name_m]Colt[/name_m], 10, [name_f]Emily[/name_f], 10, and [name_u]Robin[/name_u], 6.

Year 1: Introducing me! I’m Chloe Bethany Bates

My parents are Barry Amos Bates & Ada Elizabeth (Davis) Bates.
I’m the youngest of three siblings; my brothers are Simon Edward Bates and Isaac Arthur Bates.

Year 2: I am diagnosed with hyperlexia.

Year 3: I have a new brother! I wanted a little sister, but I like my baby brother, even though he cries a lot. His name is Louis Spencer Bates.

Year 4: My uncle (mom’s brother), Hugh gets married. I am asked to be flower girl.

Year 5: I fall at the playground and break my arm. I hurt, but I think my pink cast is pretty cool. My friends all want to draw on it.

Year 6: We go on a vacation to Disneyland!

Year 7: Our family gathers for a large family summer party. It’s fun hanging out with all my cousins.

Year 8: Isaac is diagnosed with leukemia. It’s scary, and he is at the hospital a lot. My parents are really sad, even though they try not to show it too much to us. Isaac is getting chemo and the doctors say he will be as good as new soon. I hope they’re right. I miss Isaac playing tag with me.

Year 9: I have an amazing teacher, Miss Martinez. She’s very sweet and she makes class really fun.

Year 10: My mom and I are driving home from my dance class one afternoon when we get in a car accident. My foot gets hurt really bad and I have to get it amputated. I am devastated because I love dancing and I’m afraid I will never be able to dance again. My parents try to encourage me and tells me that I can have a prosthetic foot and that I can dance on that.

Year 11: My parents decided that we have to move to a new city. I don’t want to, all of my friends are here…

Year 12: My best friend in the world, Stephanie, stopped talking to me. We had been writing letters back and forth but she wrote me a last letter and said she found a new best friend so she won’t talk to me anymore…

Year 13 Our family takes a roadtrip to go visit family in the city we used to live.

Dad (47): Barry Amos Bates
Mom (45): Ada Elizabeth (Davis) Bates

Brother1 (17): Simon Edward Bates
Brother2 (15): Isaac Arthur Bates
Me (13): Chloe Bethany Bates
Brother3 (10): Louis Spencer Bates

Moms: Imogen Danielle Rose “mom” & Stella Melody Lockwood “mama”

Older brother: Crispin Theodore Lockwood-Rose

Me: Selena Danielle Lockwood-Rose

Year 0: My moms adopt me with my twin brother. His name is Sebastian Lyric Lockwood-Rose.

Year 1: I meet a developmental delay late. My parents become concerned and take me to a doctor. I am diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy.

Year 2: My moms adopt another baby boy. I wish I had a sister. His name is Maxwell Christopher “Max”.

Year 3: My mom’s are getting separated.

Year 4: I discover I have a talent! It’s singing!

Year 5: I dye my hair purple!

Year 6: My brothers and I take a road trip with mama. We travel to the next province over. I have fun but wish mom was with us.

Year 7: I had an amazing school teacher this year she was very accommodating with my disability.

Year 8: I broke a bone while snowboarding.

Year 9: I gain a new sibling! Mom had twins with her boyfriend, Connor Elijah Hartman, I get another brother and my first sister!!! Their names are Winter Rosalind & River William.

Year 10: Noah has been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.

Year 11: I join an after school club! It’s the school play.

Year 12: Mama and I go on a weekend getaway trip just the two of we have a girls weekend pampering ourselves.

Year 13: Mama gets a dog. He’s a black lab that Crispin, Noah, Max and I name Shadow.

Mom: Imogen Danielle Rose
Mama: Stella Melody Lockwood

DB(16): Crispin Theodore Lockwood-Rose
Me(13): Selena Danielle Lockwood-Rose
DTB(13): Sebastian Lyric Lockwood-Rose
DB(11): Maxwell Christopher “Max”
DB/DS(4): Winter Rosalind Hartman & River William Hartman

Dog: Shadow

(DB- dear brother, DTB- dear twin brother, DS- dear sister)

[name_f]My[/name_f] father’s name is [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] Enfield. He was 28 years old when I was born. He is 6”0, with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. He is employed as a programmer.

[name_f]My[/name_f] mother’s name is [name_f]Isis[/name_f] [name_f]Galilea[/name_f] Enfield (nee. Churchill). She was 28 years old when I was born. She is 5”10 with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. She is employed as a dentist.

I have one biological older sister. Her name is [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Enfield. She was 2 years old when I was born. She closely resembles our father, [name_u]James[/name_u]. Our parents call her Murph for short.

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Enfield. I closely resemble my sister, [name_u]Murphy[/name_u], and my father, [name_u]James[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents call me [name_u]Andy[/name_u] for short.

We live in [name_m]Perth[/name_m], Australia.

Year 0

• After 6 months off from work to take care of me, my mother [name_f]Isis[/name_f] goes back to work. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents already have a nanny - a french lady named [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] - who takes care of my sister and me.
  • [name_f]My[/name_f] parents decided to adopt a pet. They chose a female siberian husky. Her name is [name_f]Alaska[/name_f].

Year 1

• [name_f]My[/name_f] mother is pregnant! She gave birth to another girl, my younger sister. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents name her [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] Enfield. Unlike [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] and I, she closely resembles our mother, [name_f]Isis[/name_f].
  • [name_f]Isis[/name_f] and [name_u]James[/name_u] have marital problems due to a complicated pregnancy with my sister, [name_f]Helena[/name_f]. However, after attending marriage counselling, they sort things out and stay together.

Year 2

• After being stung by a bee while playing at the park with [name_u]Murphy[/name_u], I have a big allergic reaction and am taken to hospital. I’m diagnosed as being allergic, and now have a phobia of bees and refuse to go outside without shoes on.
  • [name_f]My[/name_f] mother is pregnant! She gives birth to yet another girl. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents name her [name_f]Julietta[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] Enfield.

Year 3

• [name_f]My[/name_f] family attends a big family gathering in [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], Australia over the [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] holidays. It goes successfully, and it is my first time meeting my cousins, aunts, and uncles.
  • [name_f]My[/name_f] parents enrolled me in kindergarten. At kindergarten, I made a friend. His name is [name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m].

Year 4

• Since the last family gathering went so well, we decided to have another one. This time, our family travels to [name_m]Perth[/name_m] and stays in our home.
  • I have an allergic reaction to cauliflower. This doesn’t impact my life majorly, but annoys my parents as my mother loves it, and no longer can make meals with cauliflower.

Year 5

• I met a developmental milestone! I have very good coordination, and am the best swimmer in my kindergarten. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents decided to enroll me in competitive swimming.
  • While swimming, I made another friend. Her name is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] McBride.

Year 6

• [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes on vacation to Queenstown, [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]Zealand[/name_u]. It was a lot of fun and I got to go skiing for the first time.
  • Due to a sudden change in my father’s work, we had to move countries. We packed up the family and permanently relocated from [name_m]Perth[/name_m], Australia to Lugano, Switzerland. At first I was unsure, but upon arriving and seeing the beautiful lake and my new school, I was excited.
  • I lost both of my friends I made in [name_m]Perth[/name_m], Australia as I am unable to keep in touch with them. I’m not too bothered by this, as I’m excited to be in a new country.

Year 7

• I signed up for equestrian. I continue my swimming, but decide to expand my horizons. I love it!
  • I’m diagnosed with selective mutism, but grow out of it after a year. This was due to my lack of confidence in the Italian language, so my parents took me to therapy and I got extra help in Italian.

Year 8

• [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite teacher passed away from lung cancer. This upset me greatly, and my parents took me back to therapy to help process my emotions.
  • I got an awful teacher after this. [name_f]My[/name_f] selective mutism returns and my parents ultimately switch me to a different school, and things improve.

Year 9

• [name_f]My[/name_f] parents notice our husky, [name_f]Alaska[/name_f], has been withdrawn lately. They are recommended to adopt another animal to keep her company, so they adopt another siberian husky named [name_u]Corbin[/name_u].
  • While playing hairdressers with [name_u]Murphy[/name_u], she gives me an awful haircut! Our parents are furious, but my mum is able to fix it by cutting my hair into a pixie cut.

Year 10

• I decided to ramp up my equestrian, and begin competing in regional competitions. I won a few ribbons.
  • After an extremely successful year of equestrian, my parents decide that I am capable of competing nationally. I compete nationally for my age group in show jumping and finish 2nd place.

Year 11

• I got invited to a massive birthday party for one of my classmates. The whole school was there!
  • That same classmate, my new friend, Agnetta [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Berry[/name_u], throws me a surprise party for my 11th birthday. It was amazing. I was so surprised!

Year 12

• [name_f]My[/name_f] younger sister [name_f]Julietta[/name_f] is diagnosed with leukemia. She had to stay in the hospital for a while. This stressed me out a lot and was a strain on the whole family, mentally and financially. Thankfully, she recovers.
  • I discovered that I am gifted in the area of creative writing after winning a school competition. I enjoy it!

Year 13

• One of my close equestrian friends and I have a massive fight. During a competition, I accidentally wore her jacket and she had to go out without a jacket. She was so angry that it got her disqualified. I felt terrible, and owned up to my mistake. The judges were very strict and we were both removed from the competition.
  • [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a vacation back to our home in [name_m]Perth[/name_m], Australia to visit old family and friends. I don’t remember much about Australia, as most of my childhood has been in Switzerland.

Year 1: I’m Tabitha Briar Lane-Bishop, the first child of my parents. I resemble my father, having inherited his auburn hair, blue eyes and freckles.

Year 2: My paternal grandmother Genevieve Rose passes away. I never knew her, but my parents are very upset about it, especially my dad.

Year 3: My mom gives birth to my baby sister, Imogen Romilly. She cries a lot and sleeps all day.

Year 4: My little brother, Noah Dalton, is born. He’s smaller than Immy but cries even more than she does.

Year 5: My parents discover I have a talent for art. I love painting, especially with my fingers.

Year 6: I get the worst haircut ever. It’s so short; I look like a boy! I wear a hat until it grows out.

Year 7: I have two more siblings! They’re twins called Avery Melody and Joshua Kit.

Year 8: We get a pet dog named Max. He’s a German shepherd and very energetic. He always needs to be taken on walks.

Year 9: Imogen is diagnosed with influenza. It takes about a for her to recover. I was scared for her, but I’m glad she is okay now.

Year 10: I make a friend at school. Her name is Harper Ivy Dunn. I’m a bit jealous of her because she is an only child and gets all of her parents’ attention.

Year 11: My family takes a vacation to Hawaii. I love it so much and I’m very sad that we have to leave.

Year 12: I start learning how to play the guitar. I’m planning on writing my own songs to play.

Year 13 I try out for the girls’ basketball team at school, but get rejected. I’m very upset about it, and especially because Harper makes it through. I wanted us to be on the team together.

My Family:

Dad (40): John Ambrose Bishop
Mom (36): Sarah Dorothy Lane
Me (13): Tabitha Briar Lane-Bishop
Sister (10): Imogen Romilly Lane-Bishop
Brother (9): Noah Dalton Lane-Bishop
Twin Sister and Brother (6): Avery Melody and Joshua Kit Lane-Bishop

Dog: Max (German shepherd)