Years of your life dice game: Part 1/5: The first 13 years

Dad: [name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] (27)

• black curly hair, black eyes
  • restaurant manager

Mom: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] (nee Romero) (30)

• dirty blonde straight hair, blue eyes
  • kindergarten teacher, writer

Me: [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Miller[/name_u]

• dirty blonde wavy hair, blue eyes

Siblings:
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u]

• dirty blonde straight hair, black eyes

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Miller[/name_u]

• dirty blonde straight hair, blue eyes

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Maxim[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u]

• dirty blonde straight hair, green eyes

Year 1: [name_f]My[/name_f] grandfather passed away. I am not old enough to understand, so I donā€™t even realise.

Year 2: I gained siblings! [name_f]My[/name_f] mom gave birth to triplets: [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u], [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Maxim[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u].

Year 3: We went on a vacation to Disneyland in [name_u]Paris[/name_u]. It was awesome!

Year 4: Iā€™ve always had hearing problems but now Iā€™ve lost my hearing completely. No one knows sign language in my family but we learn it all together.

Year 5: Iā€™m allergic to dust. This didnā€™t affect my life.

Year 6: We went on a vacation to [name_f]Crete[/name_f], Greece.

Year 7: We move to Heraklion, Greece permanently since we all loved the vacation.

Year 8: We go on a road trip to [name_f]Larissa[/name_f].

Year 9: I got into a fight at school with another girl because she was bullying me. We both got detention but she stopped harassing me.

Year 10: We go on a road trip to [name_u]Athens[/name_u].

Year 11: We go on a vacation to Moscow, [name_f]Russia[/name_f].

Year 12: I am diagnosed with selective mutism and start treatment.

Year 13: I join the basketball team at my school.

Heraklion, Greece
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] (37) and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] (40) with [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] (13), [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] (11), [name_f]Thea[/name_f] (11) and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] (11)

Dad: [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_m]Waylon[/name_m] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (wavy dark brown hair, bright blue eyes)

Mom: [name_f]Shania[/name_f] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (straight light blond hair, dark blue eyes)

Me: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (wavy dark brown hair, bright blue eyes)

Brother 1: [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (1 year younger; looks like dad)

Twin [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 1: [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (3 years younger; looks like mom)

Twin Brother 2: [name_u]Walker[/name_u] [name_u]Davis[/name_u] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (3 years younger; looks like dad)

Twin [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 2: [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (9 years younger; looks like dad)

Twin [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 3: [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (9 years younger; looks like dad)

Year One: [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and [name_f]Shania[/name_f] separate when [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is 6 mos old

Year Two: Although they are still separated, [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and [name_f]Shania[/name_f] give [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] a little sibling, a baby brother named [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]. He looks just like [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]

Year Three: The family goes on vacation to Disney World; [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is just barely old enough to enjoy it

Year [name_u]Four[/name_u]: [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and [name_f]Shania[/name_f] have twins, a girl and a boy named [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_u]Walker[/name_u] [name_u]Davis[/name_u]

Year [name_m]Five[/name_m]: The Davenports attend a huge family reunion in another state

Year Six: [name_u]Walker[/name_u] is diagnosed with congenital heart disease and undergoes several surgeries this year

Year [name_u]Seven[/name_u]: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] tries out for a local soccer team but is rejected

Year Eight: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is diagnosed with ADHD when she starts struggling with finishing her schoolwork

Year [name_f]Nine[/name_f]: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] learns how to swim

Year Ten: [name_f]Shania[/name_f] has an unexpected pregnancy: another set of twins, this time identical twin girls named [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

Year [name_u]Eleven[/name_u]: Emmelineā€™s closest friend, [name_f]Miranda[/name_f], moves to another country

Year Twelve: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] joins a roller hockey team

Year Thirteen: The family takes a vacation to [name_u]Ireland[/name_u], where they visit Emmelineā€™s best friend [name_f]Miranda[/name_f]

Me (28): [name_f]Aviana[/name_f] Eirwen [name_f]Jordain[/name_f]
Father (would be 63): [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_u]RenƩ[/name_u] [name_f]Jordain[/name_f]
Mother (62): [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Clevelon
Older brother (30): [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] [name_f]Jordain[/name_f]
Younger sister (27): [name_f]RenƩe[/name_f] [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] [name_f]Jordain[/name_f]

Year 0: I gain a new sister! A very exciting time.

Year 1: I attend a big family gathering, where I first meet my great-aunt.

Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents discover my singing talent! I liked singing, but not when everybody expected it from me.

Year 3: [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes on a big vacation to Turkey! I really loved it, but unfortunetely my brother got sick on the second day.

Year 4: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have marital problems. They get divorced and my mother takes my and my siblings with her to a new apartment.

Year 5: One year after the divorce of my parents, my father dies because of cancer. I cry a lot and it is a difficult year for me and my family.

Year 6: I get invited to the birthday party of a boy I secretely like!

Year 7: Me and my family move to [name_m]Fulton[/name_m], a city in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u]. At first I didnā€™t want to leave my friends, but at the end glad I got a new start.

Year 8: I join an after school sport - Basketball!

Year 9: I dye my hair blue with my best friend. But my mom is mad about it and I have to wash it out.

Year 10: I discover the book series ever. [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] obviously! I simply canā€™t stop reading.

Year 11: I get in a fight at school with a girl from my class I dislike. She insulted me and I clapped back, it got pretty loud. The school send us both home and my mother wasnā€™t very happy with me.

Year 12: I join the acting after school club, and meet a new friend.

Year 13: I learn to ride Roller Blades! In the beginning it is hard, but then it becomes really fun.

The First 13 Years

DF: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (29)
DM: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [Faraday] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (25)

Me: [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (nb)

Year 0: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] & [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] have me, [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], their first child. We also take a family vacation to [name_f]France[/name_f].
Year 1: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have their second daughter, [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]. I start potty training early.
Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have a third baby girl, [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Julienne[/name_f].
Year 3: [name_f]My[/name_f] mother goes back to work part-time. [name_f]My[/name_f] sisters and I have a nanny who watches us while sheā€™s working. I make a friend, her name is [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Adora[/name_f] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u].
Year 4: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have marital problems and end up separating. Itā€™s also discovered that I am a talented dancer when I start dance lessons.
Year 5: We attend a big family gathering on my motherā€™s side, with lots of her aunts, uncles and cousins, as well as her parents, her siblings and their children.
Year 6: I start an after-school sports club, cheerleading, where I make a new friend, [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] ā€œJoeyā€ Fontaine.
Year 7: Itā€™s discovered Iā€™m allergic to stone fruit, itā€™s a bit of a pain but it doesnā€™t affect me too much. I also learn how to rollerblade.
Year 8: [name_f]My[/name_f] mom has a baby girl, my half-sister, [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f], with her boyfriend [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Milo[/name_u] ā€œKitā€ [name_u]Astor[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad takes me and my sisters on vacation to Disney.
Year 9: I break my wrist while skiing. I also start learning how to play the cello.
Year 10: [name_f]My[/name_f] dad takes us on a road trip along the west coast. I also go on a school trip to a working farm for 3 days.
Year 11: Both my parents have babies this year. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad has twins, my first brother, [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and a sister, [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f], with his girlfriend, [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] van Ardenne, [name_f]My[/name_f] mom has a second baby girl, [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f], with her boyfriend, [name_u]Kit[/name_u].
Year 12: I discover I am a talented singer. For my 12th birthday, my parents throw me a huge surprise birthday party. I didnā€™t expect it at all and I have an amazing time.
Year 13: [name_f]My[/name_f] dad marries his girlfriend [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and I get to be a bridesmaid in the wedding. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom takes us three older girls on vacation to Australia and [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]Zealand[/name_u].

DF: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (42)
DM: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [Faraday] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (38)
-Me: [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (13) ā€œClioā€
-DSis: [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (12) ā€œMaiaā€
-DSis: [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Julienne[/name_f] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (11) ā€œLolaā€

Dad: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (42)
DW: [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] [van Ardenne] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (35)
-HBro/HSis: [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] / [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (2) ā€œNed & Maisieā€

Mom: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [Faraday] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (38)
BF: [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_u]Astor[/name_u] (38) ā€œKitā€
-HSis: [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_u]Astor[/name_u] (5) ā€œCeceā€
-HSis: [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_u]Astor[/name_u] (2) ā€œLuluā€

[name_f]My[/name_f] Father (24): [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
-Brown hair, brown eyes, freckles, tall.

[name_f]My[/name_f] Mother (25): [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
-Red hair, green eyes, freckles, tall.

Me (nb): [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] [name_f]Esmay[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
-Red hair, brown eyes, freckles.

• Age 1: I have a baby brother! He looks similar to me but has more auburn hair. He weighs 9.2lb and his name is [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]!

• Age 2: I broke my ankle after falling off the climing frame at a playground. I have a pink cast for 5 weeks and then my ankle is good as new!

• Age 3: I broke my ankle again after [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] pushed me off a table. I had to have a surgery because my ankle was damaged after breaking twice in 7 months. I made a full recovery and have a small scar on the inside of my leg.

• Age 4: We all go on holiday to Spain! It was so much fun but my mum got a bit of sunstroke after spending too long on the beach. We had about 500 ice creams and stayed in a hotel with the most gorgeous view!

• Age 5: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents put me in gymnastics lessons and discovered I had a talent for it! I go twice a week for a total of 2 hours each time I go!

• Age 6: We go on another vacation! This time we go to [name_u]California[/name_u] and have a blast the entire time. We visit all of the hottest attractions and my dad even thinks about moving there permenantly!

• Age 7: I have a new baby brother! He has brown hair, green eyes and he was born 5 weeks early. He stayed in hospital for 1 week before coming home after a scare with jaundice. It turns out he was fine though. His name is [name_m]Burton[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]!

• Age 8: I learned how to skateboard and had so much fun doing it! Sometimes mum will take me and [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] to the skatepark. [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] goes on his scooter and I go on my skateboard!

• Age 9: We move to spain! This is a permenant move and we now live in a 6 bedroom coastal house. I continue to do gymnastics in Spain and I know quite a lot of Spanish from taking classes!

• Age 10: I have a really bad injury ad gymnastics. I donā€™t really remember what happened. All I remember is attempting a new skill on beam and then waking up in the hospital. It turns out I fell and hit my upper back on the beam with a lot of force. I damaged my spinal cord and I am now permenantly paralyzed from the waist down.

• Age 11: I make friends with a girl called [name_f]Annika[/name_f] Edwards. She doesnā€™t mind that Iā€™m in a wheelchair. She just likes me for who I am. Me and [name_f]Annika[/name_f] both enjoy art and science!

• Age 12: I somehow ended up breaking my collarbone during a basketball class. I didnā€™t even realise until the next day when I could barely move my arm.

• Age 13: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents got into a big fight. I could hear them from my room. They threatened to break up but ended up staying together.

:My Father (37): [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
-Brown hair, brown eyes, freckles, tall.

[name_f]My[/name_f] Mother (38): [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
-Red hair, green eyes, freckles, tall.

Me (13): [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] [name_f]Esmay[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
-Red hair, brown eyes, freckles, permenantly paralyzed from the waist down.

Brother (12): [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
-Auburn hair, brown eyes, freckles.

Brother (6): [name_m]Burton[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
-Brown hair, green eyes, freckles.

DH: [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] Cunningham (blue eyes, straight light brown hair, tan) (29)
DW: [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] (Driscoll) Cunningham (hazel eyes, curly medium brown hair, fair) (28)
-DD: [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] Cunningham (blue eyes, straight light brown hair, tan) (NB)

Year 0: [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] breaks her leg after rolling from the couch to the floor. She is expected to make a full recovery.

Year 1: The Cunningham family adopts a dog. She is a mini bernedoodle puppy named [name_u]Ridley[/name_u].

Year 2: [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] welcome a baby girl into the family. They name her [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] Cunningham. She has hazel eyes, curly, sandy blonde hair, and a fair complexion.

Year 3: The family attends a big Driscoll family gathering back in Rosalindā€™s home state of [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f].

Year 4: [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is diagnosed as being allergic to grass and tree pollen (hay fever). It can be annoying for her throughout life, but still manageable.

Year 5: [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] fails to meet the developmental milestone of speaking clearly. Her parents take her to a speech pathologist who helps her greatly over the course of time.

Year 6: [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] welcome a baby boy into the family. They name him [name_m]Ridge[/name_m] [name_m]Booker[/name_m] Cunningham. He has green eyes, light, curly brown hair, and a tan complexion.

Year 7: The Cunningham family moves to Wilmington, [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] to be closer to Rosalindā€™s parents. [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is excited to spend more time with her grandparents.

Year 8: [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] joins the after-school soccer team and volleyball team. She adores playing both sports.

Year 9: [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] tries out for the swim team, but gets cut. She is crushed, but grateful she loves soccer and volleyball so much.

Year 10: [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] and [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] are having marital problems. They work hard at their marriage, reconcile, and are able to happily stay together.

Year 11: [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] breaks her arm during a soccer game. She works hard at her rehab and makes a full recovery, but misses part of her volleyball season before she is cleared to play again.

Year 12: Bowenā€™s sister passes away after a tragic car accident. The entire family is devastated.

Year 13: [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] is diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. This will be a lifelong battle for her, but [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is glad she doesnā€™t have a more pressing illness, like cancer.

DH: [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] Cunningham (blue eyes, straight light brown hair, tan) (42)
DW: [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] (Driscoll) Cunningham (hazel eyes, curly medium brown hair, fair) (41)
-DD: [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] Cunningham (blue eyes, straight light brown hair, tan) (13)
-DD: [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] Cunningham (hazel eyes, curly sandy blonde hair, fair) (11)
-DS: [name_m]Ridge[/name_m] [name_m]Booker[/name_m] Cunningham (green eyes, light curly brown hair, tan) (7)
-Dog: [name_u]Ridley[/name_u] Cunningham (mini bernedoodle) (12)

DW: [name_u]Casey[/name_u] [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] (Madison)
ā€¦fair skin with freckles, dirty blonde hair, green eyes
ā€¦short
ā€¦athletic build
DH: [name_u]Edward[/name_u] ā€œEdā€ [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Newell[/name_m]
ā€¦tan skin, dark hair and eyes
ā€¦medium height
ā€¦slim

Y0: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f]
ā€¦fair skin, dark hair and eyes, freckles
ā€¦short
ā€¦athletic build
Y1: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] makes a friend at daycare: [name_f]Meera[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Khatri. Sheā€™s a petite Indian-American girl who takes to [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] immediately
Y2: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is diagnosed with sensory processing disorder
Y3: [name_u]New[/name_u] sibling! [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
ā€¦fair skin, blonde hair, green eyes
ā€¦medium height
ā€¦slim
Y4: Caseyā€™s younger brother gets married and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is the flower girl! [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is too small to walk but she gets a matching dress
Y5: The family goes to Disney World!
Y6: [name_u]New[/name_u] sibling! [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]
ā€¦tan skin, dark hair, green eyes
ā€¦medium height
ā€¦athletic build
Y7: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is diagnosed with ADHD. With her new medication, therapy, and accommodations, sheā€™s now thriving both in school and at home
Y8: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] starts taking clarinet lessons
Y9: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] joins chorus at school and turns out to be a really good singer! Her teacher encourages her family to sign her up for voice lessons, which [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] begs them to do, and soon sheā€™s performing solos at concerts and charming all the elderly members of the community who show up
Y10: [name_m]Ed[/name_m] gets transferred to Toronto for work, so the family moves to [name_f]Canada[/name_f]. The sheer fact of moving is a bigger adjustment than the new country for the most part, but [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] struggles with relearning how to spell certain words
Y11: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] becomes OBSESSED with a new book series about teen witches
Y12: [name_u]Casey[/name_u] and [name_m]Ed[/name_m] split up. [name_m]Ed[/name_m] remains in Toronto while [name_u]Casey[/name_u] and the kids move back to the US to live near her parents
Y13: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] comes out as bisexual. The whole family is supportive, except a few they only see on Thanksgiving, who insist sheā€™s too young to have any idea about such things

DD1 (13): [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f]
DD2 (10): [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
DS1 (7): [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]

Father: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] Oā€™Malley (37)

• straight dark auburn hair, hazel eyes, freckles

Mother: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] Oā€™Malley (nee Rowan) (37)

• wavy honey blonde hair, blue eyes, olive tone skin

Me: [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] Oā€™Malley (13)

• resembles dad

[name_f]Sister[/name_f] 1: [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] Oā€™Malley (12)

• resembles dad

Brother 1: [name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] Oā€™Malley (11)

• resembles mom

YEAR ONE - I gain a little sister! Her name is [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] and she looks like me and our dad.

YEAR TWO - I gain a baby brother! His name is [name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] and he looks like our mom.

YEAR THREE - The financial pressures of having three kids under the age of three begins to weigh on our parentsā€™ marriage, but by the end of the year theyā€™ve pulled through and decide to stay together.

YEAR FOUR - [name_f]My[/name_f] mom joins a mommy and me class where she and I get to have some alone time together.

YEAR FIVE - [name_f]My[/name_f] parents discover that I have a talent for reading big words. I pick up on word structures very quickly, so they decide to talk to my teacher about training me for a local spelling bee. I win the contest, but my talent is set on the back-burner after that.

YEAR SIX - [name_f]My[/name_f] talent with words is rediscovered in a new way when my parents discover I have a penchant for dramatic readings of poetry and stories.

YEAR SEVEN - I learn to ride roller skates!

YEAR EIGHT - I am diagnosed with Synesthesia.

YEAR NINE - [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes on vacation to Switzerland!

YEAR TEN - [name_f]My[/name_f] family moves to [name_f]Canada[/name_f]!

YEAR ELEVEN - [name_f]My[/name_f] parents throw me a surprise party for my birthday! I donā€™t usually like surprises, but this was a good one.

YEAR TWELVE - [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] is diagnosed with Leukemia. She is expected to recover after several rounds of chemotherapy, but the disease may follow her into her teen years.

YEAR THIRTEEN - I discover that, in addition to reading poetry, I enjoy writing it. And Iā€™m quite good at it!

Iā€™m the eldest.

Father: [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Slate[/name_u] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (43). Blonde hair, fair skin, hazel eyes.
Mother: [name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (40) Dark hair, olive skin, brown eyes.

Me: [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] [name_f]Ronna[/name_f] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (13) Blonde hair, olive skin, brown eyes.
Brother: [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Atom[/name_m] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (12) Blonde hair, fair skin, brown eyes.
[name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_u]Lux[/name_u] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (12) Blonde hair, fair skin, brown eyes.
[name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_u]December[/name_u] [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (11) Dark hair, fair skin, hazel eyes.
[name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (11) Dark hair, fair skin, hazel eyes.

As a newborn, my parents had twins; [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f].
When I was 1, they had another set of twins;
At 2, I could already ride a tricycle.
At 3, my parents separated.
When I was 4, I fell off my bike and broke my arm.
At 5, I was diagnosed with ADHD.
In my first year of school, I had the best teacher, Miss [name_m]Phillips[/name_m]. She got me to love reading.
At 7, I started playing soccer.
When I was 8, my mum moved our family from [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] to [name_m]Melbourne[/name_m] for work. I was sad to leave my friends and soccer team behind.
At 9, my mum let me redecorate my room. I painted the walls green and filled it with all my favourite books, and my lucky soccer ball.
When I was 10, I discovered I was allergic to bees.
At 11, we went on a school trip to Canberra! I loved it.
At 12, I was diagnosed with dyscalculia.
At 13, I learnt I had hyperlexia.

(30) Father: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] ā€œAlexā€
ā€¢ [name_u]Green[/name_u] eyes and curly blond hair
ā€¢ [name_m]Lawyer[/name_m]

(27) Mother: [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] ā€œSavvyā€
ā€¢ Straight dark brown hair and brown eyes
ā€¢ Graphic designer

(2) [name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] ā€œEllieā€
ā€¢ Straight dark brown hair and hazel eyes

(0) Me: [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] ā€œGeorgieā€
ā€¢ Wavy light brown hair and green eyes

Year 1: I make a friend in our neighborsā€™ son. His name is [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Talbot[/name_m] and our moms set up play dates for us a lot. Later that year my paternal grandmother dies. Iā€™m too young to go to the funeral or understand so I stay with a family friend.

Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] mom gives birth to boy/girl twins! Iā€™m excited to be a big sister. We name them [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_u]Eli[/name_u]. Later on that year our family gets a female [name_u]Golden[/name_u] retriever puppy who we name Bubbles.

Year 3: We get another pet this year as my older sister [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] wanted a cat. Heā€™s a Siamese kitten that we name Scar. I was a bit late at playing simple make believe games but my parents and doctors werenā€™t too worried, especially when I started to do that.

Year 4: [name_f]My[/name_f] mom goes back to work now that the twins are two. They go to a daycare and since I only go to school for a half a day am watched by the Talbots. [name_f]My[/name_f] momā€™s family has a reunion and takes all of us kids with her, dad had to stay for work. It was a lot of fun seeing all my cousins.

Year 5: Mom gives birth again, this time to a little girl. I wonder sometimes how [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] will feel with a bunch of sisters. Heā€™s only three right now but I think heā€™s content with us. [name_f]My[/name_f] new sisterā€™s name is [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]. I break my wrist after falling out of a tree [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] dared me to climb. The doctor says that since Iā€™m young that it will heal nicely.

Year 6: I try out for little league soccer but donā€™t get in. Iā€™m a bit disappointed at first but eventually get over it. Mom and dad take us all on a road trip to visit dadā€™s family. Itā€™s a lot of fun once we get there but a bit stressful driving.

Year 7: We go on vacation to Disney World during spring break. Itā€™s so much fun and my favorite part was getting to meet [name_u]Rey[/name_u] from [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars. As Iā€™m getting older now mom lets be redecorate my room. So it looks more grown up I decide to paint the walls a pretty blue and have a grey, white, and blue color scheme. It turns out perfectly.

Year 8: This year I have an amazing teacher. Her name is [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]Bell[/name_u] and sheā€™s so supportive and fun. Mom and dad have been getting into a lot of fights lately about dadā€™s work. Heā€™s not home much and mom says itā€™s hard to take care of four young children. I wasnā€™t supposed to hear that of course but my nosy self did and then told [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. They end up getting a divorce and due to dadā€™s busy schedule we only see him one weekend out of the month.

Year 9: Mom moves us to [name_f]Canada[/name_f] for the summer to help take care of grandma because she has cancer. After she gets better and is in remission we move back home. I finally learn how to roller skate! Itā€™s so much fun.

Year 10: I break my ankle while roller skating. [name_m]Just[/name_m] like my wrist though it heals up nicely. Dad is getting remarried to a much younger woman. I donā€™t like her very much and she tends to ignore me and my siblings when weā€™re around. We werenā€™t invited to the wedding because she didnā€™t want kids invited. Her name is [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u].

Year 11: Mom takes me to the beach for a weekend and we have a lot of fun. Itā€™s nice to be able to spend time with just her. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom finds the [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] [name_u]Drew[/name_u] series in her attic. She said that she enjoyed reading them when she was my age and after the first book Iā€™m hooked!

Year 12: I make a new friend at school. Her name is [name_f]Brittany[/name_f] [name_f]Liza[/name_f] [name_m]Stanton[/name_m]. She, [name_u]Elijah[/name_u], and I are like the three musketeers. Mom takes us kids on a Caribbean cruise during the summer. Itā€™s my first time and it was amazing.

Year 13: I am diagnosed with another allergy, this time to black tea. I never really liked it that much so it doesnā€™t severely affect me. [name_f]My[/name_f] stepmother [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] gives birth to a girl. Her name is [name_f]Patience[/name_f] [name_f]Neve[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]. I find that strange since [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] has almost no patience. [name_f]My[/name_f] new sister is absolutely adorable though.

[name_f]My[/name_f] Family:

(43) Father: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] ā€œAlexā€
ā€¢ [name_u]Green[/name_u] eyes and curly blond hair
ā€¢ [name_m]Lawyer[/name_m]

(40) Mother: [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] ā€œSavvyā€
ā€¢ Straight dark brown hair and brown eyes
ā€¢ Graphic designer

(15) [name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] ā€œEllieā€
ā€¢ Straight dark brown hair and hazel eyes

(13) Me: [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] ā€œGeorgieā€
ā€¢ Wavy light brown hair and green eyes

(11) [name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] ā€œLivviā€
ā€¢ Straight blonde hair and hazel eyes

(11) Brother: [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_u]Eli[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] ā€œNateā€
ā€¢ Straight blond hair and brown eyes

(25) Stepmother: [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
ā€¢ Wavy blonde hair and blue eyes

(0) Half-sister: [name_f]Patience[/name_f] [name_f]Neve[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
ā€¢ Wavy blonde hair and green eyes

Mother(26): [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
Wavy light brown hair and brown eyes
Father(26): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes

Me: [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
Wavy light brown hair and brown eyes

Year 1
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] breaks her arm falling off her parents bed. [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] had a massive fright but after 6 weeks in a cast she was all better!

Year 2
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] learns to read! She reached this developmental milestone very early leading her mother to proudly refer to her as a genius

Year 3
The family get a rescue dog! They name her [name_f]Iris[/name_f]

Year 4
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] starts nursery school and meets her best friend [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]

Year 5
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] welcome triplets! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] gets a baby brother called [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] and 2 baby sisters called [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]

Year 6
Violetā€™s best friend [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] moves away and changes school

Year 7
The family go on their first vacation, camping in [name_f]France[/name_f]!

Year 8
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] breaks her arm again! This time she fell off a climbing frame at the park and needs an operation but makes a full recovery

Year 9
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] gets and awful teacher for year 5 at school! Luckily she changes class and loves her new teacher

Year 10
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] goes on her first overnight school trip! Her class go to [name_u]London[/name_u] for the night where they visit the Natural [name_m]History[/name_m] Musuem and the tower of [name_u]London[/name_u]

Year 11
The family go on their second camping vacation to [name_f]France[/name_f]. This time they visit [name_u]Paris[/name_u] and go to Disney [name_u]Land[/name_u]!

Year 12
The family move to [name_u]London[/name_u] for Isaacā€™s new job as an engineer. Its very scary for [name_f]Violet[/name_f] as she starts a new secondary school, sheā€™s jelous of her younger siblings who are all in the same class. But she quickly makes friends and loves being in the city. Isaacā€™s new job also means they get a bigger house so [name_f]Violet[/name_f] gets her own room instead of sharing with [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

Year 13
Violetā€™s little sister [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] tries her best to help [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

The Family
DH(39): [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
DW(39): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]

DD(13): [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
DS/DD/DD(8): [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]

Year [name_m]Zero[/name_m]: I am the first baby. [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_m]Barnes[/name_m]. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_m]Barnes[/name_m] & [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Barnes[/name_m]. I resemble my daddy.
Year One: [name_f]My[/name_f] family gains a new pet. It is a cat & I name it [name_f]Lulu[/name_f].
Year Two: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents discover I have a talent. It is that I can sing. I like it well enough.
Year Three: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are unfortunately separating this year.
Year [name_u]Four[/name_u]: I am diagnosed with an allergy. I am allergic to nutā€™s. It means I cannot have them at all. I am sad because I like nuts.
Year [name_m]Five[/name_m]: I break my collar bone. I was trying to jump off the swing but landed wrong.
Year Six: I attend a big family gathering. I also get to redecorate my room with disney princesses.
Year [name_u]Seven[/name_u]: I lose a loved one. It is my grandmother. I am really sad because I felt she understood me even when mommy & daddy didnā€™t.
Year Eight: I join an after school sport. It is soccer.
Year [name_f]Nine[/name_f]: [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a road trip. We go to Pennsylvania to see some relatives. I enjoy seeing my cousins.
Year Ten: I am sent to the principals office at school. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are called in. I defended a friend from a bully.
Year [name_u]Eleven[/name_u]: [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes another vacation. This time it is to [name_u]Peru[/name_u]. I enjoy it lots.
Year Twelve: I am diasnosed with another allergy. This time it is to beeā€™s. I now have to carry an epipen when I go outside.
Year Thirteen: I lose a close friend. She was in a car accident & didnā€™t make it. There was nothing anyone could do.

Mother(33): Maribel Holly Sterling

• brown wavy hair, green eyes, tall

Father(35): Oberon Alexander Sterling

• dark brown hair, dark brown eyes

Older sister(1, adopted): Noelle Anthea Sterling

• lighter brown wavy hair and hazel eyes
    Me(0): Fauna Winnie Sterling
  • dark brown straight hair and dark brown eyes

Year 0
I am born a year after my sister as my parentā€™s second kid. My parents discover I have a talent for dancing.
Year 1
My parents have marital issues but stay together.
Year 2
My parents have a baby boy named Sage Everett Sterling.
Year 3
Iā€™m diagnosed as deaf. My grandma is dead and has been most of her life, so my mother already knows some sign language.
Year 4
My parents have a baby girl named Estella Seraphim Sterling.
Year 5
My mom and I join a ā€œmommy and meā€ music class. I become friends with a girl named Astoria. I also start kindergarten.
Year 6
My parents have a boy twins, Luca Roman Sterling & Otto Elion Sterling.
Year 7
Our family moves to Boston, Massachusetts. Iā€™m really sad about leaving my friends.
Year 8
I join the reading club at school.
Year 9
My brother Sage passes away because of cancer. Iā€™m completely devastated and the whole year is really hard.
Year 10
My mom and I have a weekend getaway to New York City that was a lot of fun. I graduate elementary school.
Year 11
I break my leg and have to use crutches for a few months. I also do ballet and have to take a break for a while. I start middle school.
Year 12
Our family takes a vacation to Ireland.
Year 13
My brother Otto is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. Iā€™m really worried about it because I donā€™t want to lose him like I did with Sage. I graduate middle school.

Mother(47): Maribel Holly Sterling

• brown wavy hair, green eyes, tall

Father(49): Oberon Alexander Sterling

• dark brown hair, dark brown eyes

Older sister(14, adopted): Noelle Anthea Sterling

• lighter brown wavy hair and hazel eyes

Me(13): Fauna Winnie Sterling

• dark brown straight hair and dark brown eyes
  • deaf
  • hobbies: dancing and reading

Estella Seraphim Sterling(9)

Luca Roman Sterling/Otto Elion Sterling(7)

• Otto has cystic fibrosis

City: Boston, MA

Father: [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (24)
Appearance: Reddish-brown hair, hazel eyes

Mother: [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Crystal[/name_f] (Bachman) [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (22)
Appearance: Blonde hair, hazel eyes

Me: [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m]
Appearance: Blonde hair, hazel eyes

Year 1: I have a baby sister, [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m]. She has blond hair and hazel eyes.

Year 2: The family went on a cross-country vacation from Ohio to [name_u]California[/name_u]. We saw a lot of sites (Mount Rushmore, Grand [name_u]Canyon[/name_u], Disneyland, etc.) and had a lot of fun.

Year 3: We attended a huge [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] family reunion this summer. There were too many people for me, and I was glad to get back home.

Year 4: I have taught myself to read, and my parents are so proud of me!!

Year 5: I start kindergarten and make a new friend, [name_f]Parthena[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] [name_m]Kimball[/name_m].

Year 6: I discover the Frog and Toad book series in the library, and now I canā€™t get enough of it.

Year 7: We are moving! Dad got a new job in [name_f]Canada[/name_f], so we will be living in Montreal now.

Year 8: Mom and Dad threw a surprise party for me! All of my new friends came, we got to have pony rides, a bounce house, face painting, and LOTS of cake and ice cream.

Year 9: [name_f]My[/name_f] fourth-grade teacher, Mrs. Hamrick, is my favorite so far. She sees that I finish all my work quickly and get bored, so she provides me with books to read in my free time.

Year 10: I have a baby brotherā€“Alexander [name_u]Glenn[/name_u] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m]. He has blond hair and hazel eyes.

Year 11: We finally convinced Mom and Dad to let us get a dog. She is a cute little Morkie named [name_f]Mindy[/name_f].

Year 12: We spent a week in [name_u]Calgary[/name_u], [name_f]Alberta[/name_f] for the Stampede. We also went to the zoo and tried out some local restaurants.

Year 13: I am diagnosed with an allergy to cats. Itā€™s a good thing we donā€™t have any!!

MY FAMILY

Father: [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (37)
Mother: [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Crystal[/name_f] (Bachman) [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (35)

ME: [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (13)
DD: [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (12)
DS: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Glenn[/name_u] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (3)

Dog (F): [name_f]Mindy[/name_f]

DH (23): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Lance[/name_m] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DW (22): [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] (Parker) ginger hair, blue eyes, pale skin
DD (2): [name_f]Hollie[/name_f] [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DD (nb): [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin

Year 1: Myself and my family attend a family gathering and I meet lots of new people!

Year 2: I get diagnosed with an allergy to cashew nuts. It doesnā€™t really alter much about life, my parents never really have cashew nuts in the house

Year 3: I broke my arm! I was running and playing with my older sister and I fell awkwardly. It hurt a lot and I got to wear a cool cast

Year 4: I became a big sister! [name_f]My[/name_f] baby brother is called [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Orson[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] and heā€™s the best!

Year 5: my parents take me, my sister and brother on holiday to Spain. I didnā€™t like flying and it was very hot when we got there but it was fun being in a new place

Year 6: I donā€™t like my teacher this year. Sheā€™s mean and doesnā€™t like me much. Iā€™m stuck with her all year too, I canā€™t wait for school to finish

Year 7: my family threw me a surprise party for my birthday! It was definitely a surprise and I had a really good time

Year 8: mum and dad have been arguing a lot lately and itā€™s not nice. They told us that theyā€™ve started seeing a counselor so they can sort themselves out and stop arguing as much

Year 9: I got three baby brothers! [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] & [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Killian[/name_u] [name_u]Dawson[/name_u]

Year 10: I join the netball team at school. Iā€™m a goalkeeper which is a very important position to be

Year 11: I finally mastered the art of skateboarding! It took a while and a lot of bruises and almost broken bones but I did it!

Year 12: I broke my ankle whilst skateboarding. I was too confident and thought I could so a trick Iā€™d never tried and landed awkwardly. Iā€™m getting used to walking again with the aid of crutches, and I havenā€™t been able to do much. Itā€™s boring.

Year 13: we all take a trip up to [name_u]Scotland[/name_u] for a spot of camping and walking and looking at castles and old buildings

Family
DH (36): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Lance[/name_m] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DW (35): [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] (Parker) ginger hair, blue eyes, pale skin
DD (15): [name_f]Hollie[/name_f] [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DD (13): [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DS (9): [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Orson[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DS (4): [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DS (4): [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DS (4): [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Killian[/name_u] [name_u]Dawson[/name_u] ginger hair, green eyes, pale skin

Year 0
Father (28): [name_m]Bear[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Gibson[/name_m]
Mother (28): [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (Santos) [name_m]Gibson[/name_m]

DD/Me (nb): [name_f]Annika[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Gibson[/name_m]

Year 1: I got diagnosed with an allergy to peanuts

Year 2: I got two new siblings a brother and a sister

Year 3: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents welcomed a set of triplets. A boy and two girls.

Year 4: I learned how to stand on one leg for more than 9 seconds. Itā€™s longer than all of my friends. I was told that is because you first learn that when you are a bit older than I am.

Year 5: I broke my ankle when I fell off a tree I was climbing.

Year 6: Our family went on vacation to [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]Zealand[/name_u].

Year 7: I made a new friend named [name_u]Presley[/name_u]

Year 8: I was diagnosed with Dyslexia.

Year 9: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents had marital problems. They stayed together.

Year 10: I started playing soccer

Year 11: I learned how to ride a skateboard

Year 12: I came out as bisexual and I received nothing but love and support.

Year 13: I lost my close friend [name_u]Presley[/name_u] to cancer.

Father (41): [name_m]Bear[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Gibson[/name_m]
Mother (41): [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (Santos) [name_m]Gibson[/name_m]

DD (13): [name_f]Annika[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Gibson[/name_m] (allergic to peanuts, dyslexic, plays soccer)
DS (12): [name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_u]Ash[/name_u] [name_m]Gibson[/name_m]
DD (12): [name_f]Ebba[/name_f] [name_u]Rene[/name_u] [name_m]Gibson[/name_m]
DS (11): [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_m]Gibson[/name_m]
DD (11): [name_m]Caden[/name_m] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Gibson[/name_m]
DD (11): [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Gibson[/name_m]

DW [40] [name_f]Adela[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] [name_m]Owens[/name_m]
DH [40] [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
DD [14] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
DS [12] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
DD [10] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
DD [9] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
DS [7] [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
DD/DD/DD [5] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] Winter/Tessa [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] Winter/Molly [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]

Year 1: I break my arm playing outside on the deck.
Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have a baby boy named [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Asher[/name_u].
Year 3: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents discover that I am an early reader.
Year 4: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have a baby girl named [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f].
Year 5: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have a baby girl named [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f].
Year 6: I redecorate my room to be jungle-themed.
Year 7: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have a baby boy named [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u].
Year 8: I get in a fight at school standing up for a younger kid.
Year 9: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have a triplet girls named [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], and [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f].
Year 10: I come out as a lesbian to an accepting family.
Year 11: I try to join the basketball team but I am rejected, so I join the soccer team.
Year 12: I make a new friend named [name_m]Derek[/name_m].
Year 13: [name_f]My[/name_f] mom and I go on a weekend getaway to the mountains, skiing.

Y0: I am born [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Arianne[/name_f] Edwards (fair skin, green eyes, strawberry blonde-headed) to [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Edwards (Blue eyes, fair skin, blonde-headed) & [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Patience[/name_f] Edwards (fair skin, green eyes, red-headed). I am their first child.

Y1: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents discover I have a talent. I can draw anything. I enjoy the attention, they give me for doing it.

Y2: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents go back to work therefore I get a nanny, [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_m]Wynters[/name_m].

Y3: I break my arm. I was trying to get to the candy my parents keep out of reach but fell.

Y4: I am diagnosed as allergic to peanuts. It sucks because I liked them in brownies but other than that doesnā€™t affect me much.

Y5: I meet the developmental milestone of brushing my teeth without help. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are not concerned. It ends up being nothing.

Y6: We move to [name_u]Peru[/name_u] temporarily. I am okay with it.

Y7: I am diagnosed with another allergy. It is to eggs this time. We rarely have eggs so Iā€™m fine.

Y8: I gain a new baby brother. His name is [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] Edwards (fair skin, green eyes, red-headed).

Y9: I attend a big family gathering.

Y10: I learn to plat piano.

Y11: I go on a school trip to a museum. It is fun.

Y12: [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a road trip to the Grand [name_u]Canyon[/name_u].

Y13: I make a friend. Her name is [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_m]Simmons[/name_m].

DH (26): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] 6ā€™3, hazel eyes + dirty-blonde hair
DW (21): [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] 5ā€™6 blue eyes + auburn hair
DD (1): [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] hazel eyes + auburn hair
DD (0): [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] blue eyes + dirty-blonde hair

Age 0:
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] learns to talk at the age of just 8 months old.

Age 1:
Diagnosed with an allergy to shellfish. This does not heavily impact Roseā€™s life one way or another

Age 2:
[name_u]New[/name_u] sister is born! Her name is [name_u]Remington[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]. Her nickname is [name_u]Remi[/name_u].

Age 3:
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is diagnosed with hyperlexia.

Age 4:
Itā€™s discovered that along with Roseā€™s impeccable talent for reading, sheā€™s also incredibly talented at singing and all things music related. She enjoys music and happily agrees to take piano lessons.

Age 5:
Shortly after starting kindergarten, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is diagnosed with dyscalculia.

Age 6:
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] dyes her hair pink!

Age 7:
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] gets into a fight with one of her classmates. She did this because the classmate was making fun of a kindergartener on the playground. Despite her noble intentions, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] got reprimanded by her principal.

Age 8:
After not getting a single wrong answer on her spelling tests throughout the year, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is called into the principalā€™s office with her parents to get a reward. She is gifted a certificate as well as 20 dollars.

Age 9:
The [name_u]Reese[/name_u] family goes on vacation to [name_f]Russia[/name_f]!

Age 10:
The first baby boy in the [name_u]Reese[/name_u] family is born! His name is [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]William[/name_u].

Age 11:
In an ironic twist of fate, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is diagnosed with selective mutism. Despite being an early talker and talented reader, Roseā€™s rambunctious family and aggressive father lead her to fear speaking. She instead will read or write to communicate or understand. She begins to learn sign language but primarily will use a communication device. Her dad does not understand and thinks she should just suck it up- her mom and siblings are understanding though.

Age 12:
The family moves to [name_m]Quebec[/name_m] City!

Age 13:
[name_u]New[/name_u] baby sister, [name_f]Tianna[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] [name_u]Reese[/name_u], is born.

DH (39): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m] [name_u]Reese[/name_u]
DW (34): [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_u]Reese[/name_u]
DD (14): [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u]
DD (13): [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u]
DD (11): [name_u]Remington[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] ā€œRemiā€
DS (3): [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_u]Reese[/name_u]
DD (0): [name_f]Tianna[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] [name_u]Reese[/name_u]

Father: [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m]
ā€” Appearance: red hair, brown eyes

Mother: [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m] nee [name_m]Williams[/name_m]
ā€” Appearance: blonde hair, green eyes

Me: [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] ā€œGretaā€
ā€” Appearance: red hair, brown eyes

Year 0: I was slow to start crawling, but eventually I started crawling like normal.

Year 1: I found out I am severely allergic to bees after being stung at the park.

Year 2: I made my first friend at daycare. Her name is [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_u]Miller[/name_u].

Year 3: I broke my arm after falling off a slide.

Year 4: I learned to count to 10 earlier than kids my age.

Year 5: [name_f]My[/name_f] maternal grandfather passed away.

Year 6: I got in a fight at school over not sharing enough. I apologized.

Year 7: I got an awful, short haircut and had to wait for it to grow out.

Year 8: [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a road trip to [name_m]Washington[/name_m], DC. I had a great time.

Year 9: I dyed my hair pink.

Year 10: I got a brother and sister. They are twins named [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_m]Georg[/name_m] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m].

Year 11: [name_f]My[/name_f] best friend since daycare, [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_u]Miller[/name_u], moved to [name_f]Canada[/name_f].

Year 12: I learned to play the piano.

Year 13: I was invited to my classmate [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] Martinezā€™s birthday party.