Years of your life game: Part 2/5: Years 14-18

This is a 5 part series. Part 1 was years 0-13, Part 2 will be years 14-18, Part 3 will be years 19-40, Part 4 will be years 41-60, and Part 5 will be years 61-80. Of course you can discontinue anywhere along the lines but the option to continue will be there. :blush:

Here is part 1: Years of your life dice game: Part 1/5: The first 13 years - #2

Here’s your dice: https://www.wizards…d/dice/dice.htm

Roll the dice to determine what happens each year. You can choose whether you want one or two life events to happen per year. You don’t have to do the same number of events per year for ever age group. It’s your choice how detailed you want to be.

You can add things like whether they attend homecoming, prom, etc (those sorts of details are more set per age rather than dice game format :lol: ) You can decide whether you graduate high school/secondary school during your 18th year or if you graduated at 17 and are taking a year off at home post school.

Name (roll a 20 sided dice)

1. First letter is the same as the first letter of a parent.

2. A name with a double letter (ie Elliott, Camille, Anne, Reese)

3. You choose.

4. The name honors a relative in some manner.

5. First letter is the same as the first letter of the surname.

6. Name honors a favorite childhood book or movie.

7. The name ends with a consonant.

8. The name is unisex or has a unisex nickname possibility.

9. A nature name or a name that has a nature related meaning.

10. 6 letter long name.

11. A top 50 baby name according to the most recent SSA baby names list.

12. An animal name or a name with an animal meaning.

13. A word name (includes nature words, inspirational words, etc)

14. A 2-4 letter name.

15. Baby name containing the letter O.

16. A winter related baby name.

17. A name relating to the space or the sky.

18. 3+ syllable name.

19. A name related to science or scientists.

20. Old fashioned name.

Life Events (roll a 4 sided dice then a 12 sided dice)

1.1. You take on a new hobby! What is it?

1.2. You are diagnosed with an allergy. What are you allergic to? How much does this alter your life?

1.3. You fall in love for the first time.

1.4. Your family goes on vacation. Where to?

1.5. You discover a favorite book series! Which one is it?

1.6. You applied for a job but you were rejected.

1.7. You attend a big family gathering.

1.8. Your family moves to a new city. How far is it from where you lived? How do you feel about it?

1.9. You experience an injury that permanently disables you. What happened? How will life change to accommodate this?

1.10. You have a most/least favorite class. Which one and why?

1.11. You make a friend. What’s their name? What are they like?

1.12. You come out as LGBTQ+. Are your loved ones supportive?

2.1. You discover a favorite spot to connect with nature. Where is it and/or what is it like?

2.2. You are diagnosed with a neurodiversity! Which one(s)? [neurodiversity includes ADHD, Autism, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Hyperlexia, Synesthesia, etc]

2.3. You have a surprise party! Were you surprised? Did you love it?

2.4. This year, you have an amazing teacher! What about her made your school year amazing.

2.5. You get fired/let go from a job. What happened?

2.6. You went on a school trip! Where to?

2.7. You learn a musical instrument! Which one?

2.8. You discover you have a talent! What is it? Do you enjoy the talent?

2.9. You fail an important test! What test is it? Will you be able to retake it?

2.10. You gain a new sibling! [use Baby Related Events to determine the sex of baby and whether there’s multiples. Use Name section to name them]

2.11. Your parents are having marital problems. Roll a dice to determine whether they remain together or separate with even being staying and odd being separation.

2.12. Your family goes on vacation. Where to?

3.1. You get in a fight at school! Did you instigate, were you defending yourself, or were you defending a classmate? Did the school resolve it satisfactorily?

3.2. You tried out for a team sport but were rejected.

3.3. You go to a concert! Who did you see/ what kind of concert was it?

3.4. You join an after school club. What kind is it?

3.5. You find out you are pregnant! Is the other parent supportive? Are your own parents supportive? Is the parents of the other parent supportive? How does this affect your future plans?

3.6. You learn to ride something with wheels! What did you learn to ride? (Bicycle, skateboard, roller blades, etc)

3.7. You lose a loved one. Who was it? Were you close?

3.8. You dye your hair a fun color. What color do you choose?

3.9. You take an important test. What for? How does it go?

3.10. If your parents are separated, one of your parents is getting remarried! How do you feel about it? Will you gain any bonus/step siblings?

3.11. You break a bone! Which one and how did it happen?

3.12. You get your first job! Where at?

4.1. You fight with a family member. What happened? Are you able to resolve it?

4.2. You gain a new sibling! [use Baby Related Events to determine the sex of baby and whether there’s multiples. Use Name section to name them]

4.3. You lose a best friend. What happened?

4.4. Your family takes a road trip! Where do you go?

4.5. You experience an injury that disables you for a period of time. What happened? How are things changing for you?

4.6. You are invited to go on vacation with a friend! Where to? Do your parents let you go?

4.7. You join a sports team. What sport?

4.8. Your family moves to a new country. Which one/where at? How do you feel about it?

4.9. You begin volunteer work! Where at?

4.10. You add a pet to the family. What kind of animal? What do you name it?

4.11. This year, you have an awful teacher. Are you able to switch teachers? Do things begin getting better?

4.12. You are diagnosed with selective mutism! Do you acquire a communication device? Do you learn sign language? How do your loved ones accommodate and support you?

Baby Related Events (Roll a 20 sided dice. If you roll multiples, roll the dice again to determine the sex of each baby. Even will be girl and odd will be boy)

1. Baby boy

2. Baby girl

3. Baby boy

4. Baby girl

5. Twins

6. Baby boy

7. Baby girl

8. Baby boy

9. Twins

10. Triplets

11. Baby girl

12. Baby girl

13. Baby boy

14. Baby girl

15. Baby boy

16. Twins

17. Baby boy

18. Baby girl

19. Twins

20. Baby girl

3 Likes

Mum: [name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] [name_m]Hanson[/name_m]
DH: [name_m]Matt[/name_m] [name_m]Hanson[/name_m]

Dad:Gideon [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] Andrews
DW: [name_f]Iona[/name_f] Andrews

Brother(16): [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Logan[/name_u] Andrews
Me(13): [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Andrews
Brother and sister(12): [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] Andrews
Half brother(9): [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Andrews
Half sister(3): [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_m]Hanson[/name_m]
Half sister(nb): [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_m]Hanson[/name_m]

Year 14
[name_f]My[/name_f] dad and [name_f]Iona[/name_f] take me and my siblings on a road trip across [name_f]France[/name_f] for 2 weeks

Year 15
I went to a [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] concert with my friends

Year 16
[name_f]My[/name_f] grandmother who I was very close to passes away

Year 17
I pass my driving test first time!

Year 18
I graduate high school and plan on going to university to study dance and performing arts

father: [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] Waters-Lane
father: [name_m]Eddison[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] Waters-Lane

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] Waters-Lane (13)
sister: [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] Waters-Lane (11)
brother: [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_u]Milo[/name_u] Waters-Lane (10)
sister: [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Waters-Lane (8)
brother: [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] Waters-Lane (4)
sister: [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] Waters-Lane (4)

cat: [name_f]Nixie[/name_f].

Year 14:
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] comes out as bisexual. Her parents, who are also LGBTQ+, are very supportive of her.
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] starts taking weekend art classes.

Year 15:
Aspen’s friend [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] invites her to go to the beach for the week. [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_m]Eddison[/name_m] let her go.
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] goes to a Panic! at the Disco concert with her best friends [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f].

Year 16:
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] goes on a school trip to [name_u]Rome[/name_u] over spring break for her latin class.
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] makes a good friend. His name is [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u].

Year 17:
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_m]Eddison[/name_m] decide to adopt! They adopt a pair of newborn twins, a boy and a girl.

Wrenly [name_u]Ash[/name_u] Waters-Lane

• blue-grey eyes, blonde hair, pale skin

[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] Waters-Lane

• blue-grey eyes, strawberry-blonde hair, pale skin

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] begins volunteering at the local animal shelter

Year 18:
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] gets into a fight at school after defending her friend.
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] dyes her hair blue.

Mum (46): [name_f]Kitty[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
Dad (51): [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson

Older brother (18): [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] Rhodes-Wilson
Older sister (15): [name_u]Sable[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
Me (13): [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
[name_m]Little[/name_m] sister (12): [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson
[name_m]Little[/name_m] brother 1 (7): [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Rhodes-Wilson
[name_m]Little[/name_m] brother 2 (5): [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson

Year 14
For my birthday, we have a big surprise party. The best surprise of all was as we gathered at the venue, my best friends from home and my grandparents arrived! It was the most amazing afternoon and evening of my life.

Year 15
I try out for the school volleyball team after playing it on holiday but soon find the standard is too high and don’t make the squad.

Year 16
We move from Singapore to Lisbon after my dad got a job with a Portuguese company. I missed the climate of Singapore to begin with and the social scene but eventually realised Lisbon wasn’t too bad and began studying for my international baccalaureate.

Year 17
The family decide, in the long summer holiday, to discover another part of the Iberian peninsula and took a trip to Spain, driving along the south east coast, visiting amazing places like Gibraltar, [name_f]Granada[/name_f] and [name_f]Almeria[/name_f].

Year 18
I graduated with my International Baccalaureate, taking [name_f]English[/name_f], Portuguese, Psychology, Biology, Maths and Economics. I also get my driving licence and my parents buy me my first car, a citroen C2.

Mum (54): [name_f]Kitty[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
Dad (59): [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson

Older brother (23): [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] Rhodes-Wilson
Older sister (20): [name_u]Sable[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
Me (18): [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
[name_m]Little[/name_m] sister (17): [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson
[name_m]Little[/name_m] brother 1 (12): [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Rhodes-Wilson
[name_m]Little[/name_m] brother 2 (10): [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson

[name_f]My[/name_f] family:
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] “Charlie” (51)
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] (50)

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (15)
[name_u]Cadence[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (13)
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (12)

[name_f]My[/name_f] friends: [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Day[/name_u] D’Augusta and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Maer

• When I’m 14, my family goes on vacation to [name_f]France[/name_f]!

• When I’m 15, I get to go to a [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] concert!

• At age 16, I dye the bottom half of my hair blue

• When I’m 17, I join the creative writing club in my school

• At age 18, my older sister [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] convinces me to try out soccer, and I love it!

DH: [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (56)
DW: [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] (55)

DD1: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (20)
DD2: [name_u]Cadence[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (18)
DD3: [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (17)

Father: [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] Fallows (long wavy auburn hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
Mother: [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Castellan (short curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
Step-Mother: [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] Fallows nee [name_m]Granger[/name_m] (straight dark brown hair, green eyes, pale skin)

Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 1 (17): [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 2 (14): [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Fallows (wavy auburn hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
You (13): [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
Younger [name_f]Sister[/name_f] (8): [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] [name_f]Faline[/name_f] Fallows (wavy auburn hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
Dog (9): [name_f]Queenie[/name_f]
//
Year 14.
[name_u]New[/name_u] Sibling! Father and [name_f]Callie[/name_f] have another baby girl. Her name is [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_f]Vera[/name_f] Fallows. She has straight dark brown hair, green eyes, and sun-tanned skin.

Year 15.
Father, [name_f]Callie[/name_f], [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u], and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] move to [name_f]Canada[/name_f] when [name_f]Callie[/name_f] gets a job offer she can’t refuse. [name_f]Meadow[/name_f], [name_u]Nova[/name_u], and I miss them a lot, but it will be fun to go visit them sometime. Also, I fail an important math test (the mid-term) and can’t make it up.

Year 16.
Family takes a road trip to see Mt. Rushmore. At school, I have an absolutely fantastic theater teacher. She’s always enthusiastic and has helpful tips about remembering lines and what to do when you mess up.

Year 17.
Dye my hair bright teal. While practicing my baton twirling, I accidentally don’t catch it and it hits my right eye hard enough to permanently blind it. It really sucks not being able to see out one eye, but wearing an eyepatch and dressing like a pirate is definitely a highlight. I graduate from high school.

Year 18.
[name_f]My[/name_f] oldest sister, [name_f]Meadow[/name_f], is killed by a drunk driver at the age of 22. She had been studying to be a pediatrician. [name_f]My[/name_f] family and I are devastated.
//
Father: [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] Fallows (long wavy auburn hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
Mother: [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Castellan (short curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
Step-Mother: [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] Fallows nee [name_m]Granger[/name_m] (straight dark brown hair, green eyes, pale skin)

Deceased Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 1 (22): [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 2 (19): [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Fallows (wavy auburn hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
You (18): [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
Younger Half-Sister (12): [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] [name_f]Faline[/name_f] Fallows (wavy auburn hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
Younger Half-Sister (4): [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_f]Vera[/name_f] Fallows (straight dark brown hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
Dog (13): [name_f]Queenie[/name_f]

DW (41): Allison Mabel Clark (née Wood)
DH (43): James “Jamie” Gray Clark

DD1 (13): Rosalind Jamie Clark
DS1 (11): Ralph Jonathan Clark
DD2 (11): Tara Esther Clark
DS2 (9): Frederick ‘Fred’ Rowan Clark

Year 14:
I have discovered a place to connect with nature near my house. I go there regularly to get my mind off things.
Year 15:
My family threw me a suprise party for my 15th birthday! We had a blast.

Year 16:
I decided to join the after-school music club. It was good. I made some new friends.
I fell in love for the first time.

My cat, Posy, died at 14 of old age. Nacho followed soon after. I was devastated.
Year 17:
I came out as pansexual. My family was shocked, but they were supportive.

My best friend wasn’t very supportive, and cut contact with me.
Year 18:
I graduated high school.
I grew close to a guy named Elijah Neilson.

DW (46): Allison Mabel Clark (née Wood)
DH (48): James “Jamie” Gray Clark

DD1 (18): Rosalind Jamie Clark
DS1 (16): Ralph Jonathan Clark
DD2 (16): Tara Esther Clark
DS2 (14): Frederick ‘Fred’ Rowan Clark

Pets:
Posy (cat) (14 at death)
Nacho (cat) (12 at death)

Mom (35): [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Tiera[/name_f] Raselli, née [name_m]Bryant[/name_m]
Dad (36): [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_m]Marcello[/name_m] Raselli
–DD1 (me, 13): [name_f]Margot[/name_f] Raselli
–DS1 (10): [name_u]Everest[/name_u] Raselli
–DD2/DS2 (8): [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_m]Lemuel[/name_m] Raselli
–DS3 (6): [name_m]Orson[/name_m] Raselli
–DD3 (2): [name_f]Athena[/name_f] Raselli
–DS4/DS5 (1): [name_u]Francis[/name_u] and [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] Raselli
–DD4 (nb): [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] Raselli

Year 14: I’m diagnosed with hay fever. It doesn’t alter my life that much, it’s just very annoying. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are having marital problems. They do end up staying together.
Year 15: We go on a family holiday to Mauritius together. We go on a road trip there!
Year 16: We attend my grandmother’s 70th birthday. We move to [name_f]Canada[/name_f]. I start dating my boyfriend [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u].
Year 17: I applied for a job at Starbucks, but was rejected. I find out I’m pregnant with my boyfriend Ezra’s baby. We’re both shocked, but decide to keep the baby. We hope that we stay together, because that’s what we’d want for our child. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are very supportive of the pregnancy. They feel like it’s better to support me than reject me. I’m still in high school, but I’m set on still going to college and showing my child that I’ll fight for them. I have my daughter Mavrin Raselli [name_u]Carter[/name_u].
Year 18: [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], Mavrin and I go on a little road trip through [name_f]Canada[/name_f]. I graduate this year! I try out for my college swim team, but are rejected.

Mom (40): [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] Raselli, née [name_m]Bryant[/name_m]
Dad (41): [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] Raselli
–DD1 (me, 18): [name_f]Margot[/name_f] Raselli
––DF (18): [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
–––DD1 (1): Mavrin [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
–DS1 (15): [name_u]Everest[/name_u] Raselli
–DD2/DD2 (13): [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_m]Lemuel[/name_m] Raselli
–DS3 (11): [name_m]Orson[/name_m] Raselli
–DD3 (7): [name_f]Athena[/name_f] Raselli
–DS4/DS5 (6): [name_u]Francis[/name_u] and [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] Raselli
–DD4 (5): [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] Raselli

• Year XIV: [name_u]Romy[/name_u] is diagnosed with ADHD.
  • Year XV: She comes out as bisexual.
  • Year XVI: Her best friend passes away.
  • Year XVII: The Faradays move to [name_u]Milan[/name_u] from [name_u]Paris[/name_u].
  • Year XVIII: [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] graduates from high school.

[name_u]Romilly[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] ‘Romy’ [name_m]Faraday[/name_m] was born to [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Faraday[/name_m]. She has an older brother, [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_m]Faraday[/name_m], and a younger brother, [name_m]Roland[/name_m] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] ‘Rollo’ [name_m]Faraday[/name_m]. Her mother and father separated when she was an infant, and they remarried to [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_u]Mercer[/name_u] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], respectively. [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] died when she was six, and subsequently the family moved to [name_f]France[/name_f], where they adopted a dog. She has hyperlexia and perfect pitch, and enjoys playing the violin and skateboarding.

DH(46): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Craig[/name_m] Felt
Ex DW(44): [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt (Abbott)

DD(17): [name_f]Alberta[/name_f] “Albie” [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt
Me(13): [name_f]Francisca[/name_f] “Francis” Thomazin Felt
DD(12): [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] Felt

Year 14- [name_f]My[/name_f] year wasnt good. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad marries his secretary, [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m]. I have a big fight with him and feel betrayed.

Year 15- After the fight with my dad, my mother decides to take on a job in [name_u]Milan[/name_u], [name_f]Italy[/name_f] and bring us with her. The excitment of a new place was just what me and my sisters needed!

Year 16- Life in [name_f]Italy[/name_f] is great. We receive the news that Dad and [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] just had twins, my new hal-brothers: [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] Felt.

Year 17- [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite class is music, always.

Year 18- While cruising the Amafati [name_u]Coast[/name_u] with my friends, our car crashes into a truck. I wake up in a hospital months later in a Wheel Chair.

DH(50): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Craig[/name_m] Felt
DW(32): [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m]
Ex DW(48): [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt (Abbott)

DD(21): [name_f]Alberta[/name_f] “Albie” [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt
Me(18): [name_f]Francisca[/name_f] “Francis” Thomazin Felt
DD(17): [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] Felt
Half brothers(2): [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] Felt

Mother (37): [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u] née Greenberg
-dark curly brown hair, green eyes, medium complexion
Father (37): [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
-dark blonde hair, brown eyes, fair complexion
Older Brother (15): [name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
-resembles mother
Me (13): [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
-resembles father
Younger [name_f]Sister[/name_f] (11): [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
-resembles father
Younger [name_f]Sister[/name_f] (8): [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
-resembles mother
Younger Brother (8): [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
-resembles mother

Year 14: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents get my siblings and I our very first family pet! We get a St. [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] puppy that we name [name_m]Bear[/name_m]! This year I also learn how to skateboard.

Year 15: [name_f]My[/name_f] family moved from [name_m]Quebec[/name_m] City to Montreal, it’s only 3 hours away but it’s worse than when we moved from [name_u]America[/name_u] to [name_f]Canada[/name_f]. To help us feel better my parents plan a vacation to [name_m]Quebec[/name_m] City so we can see our friends.

Year 16: I dye my hair bright green! This year I decide to join an after school club that focuses on sculpting and ceramics.

Year 17: I tried out for the gymnastics team but was rejected. But, I end up making friends with a girl on the team named [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]!

Year 18: I began volunteering at a local children’s hospital this year. I also begin working at the hospital’s gift shop.

Family at the end of this round:

Mother (42): [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u] née Greenberg
Father (42): [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]

DS (20): [name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
DD (18): [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
DD (16): [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
DD (13): [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
DS (13): [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]

[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] & [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] Holzman
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] Charboneau [17]
[name_f]Hana[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u] [13, main character]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], ‘Sam’ // [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Corina[/name_f], ‘Millie’ [11]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f], ‘Charlie’ [9]
[name_f]Kimber[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] // [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m], ‘Lex’ [4]

Year 14: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] is diagnosed with ADHD, and gets tutorial help as well as a specialized education plan to help her cope. Her parents adopt a baby boy named [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u], who has wavy auburn hair, hazel eyes, and a tan complexion.

Year 15: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] goes to a concert with [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] as her chaperone. They go with 4 of her friends to see BTS. Later that year, the family moves to a new city. [name_f]Hana[/name_f] has a difficult time with her new school, as she had really loved being a sophomore at her old school.

Year 16: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] discovers the old classic Clan of the [name_m]Cave[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] series, and decides she likes the name [name_f]Ayla[/name_f].

Year 17: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] has an awful [name_f]English[/name_f] teacher this year. She isn’t able to switch classes, so she copes the best she can. All of that stress made her a poor nursery school attendant, and she was let go of her job for being too curt with her responses to parents.

Year 18: Hana’s milk allergy suddenly worsens, and she needs to be much more careful about what she eats. Happily, the family goes on vacation to the Azores and she forgets many of her worries as she graduates high school.

[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] & [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] Holzman
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] Charboneau [22]
[name_f]Hana[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u] [18, main character]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], ‘Sam’ // [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Corina[/name_f], ‘Millie’ [15]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f], ‘Charlie’ [14]
[name_f]Kimber[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] // [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m], ‘Lex’ [9]
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u], ‘Thaniel’ [4]

Year 14
You start high school. You had originally aimed to go to a selective high school, however you failed the entrance exam so you couldn’t.

Year 15
Your family take a roadtrip to [name_u]Tennessee[/name_u] to visit some of your father’s relatives.

Year 16
Your father adopts a set of triplets, a boy and a pair of identical girls. Their names are chosen by you, [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]. You pick [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] picks [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u], and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] picks [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f].

Year 17
You have an amazing math teacher, who is always willing to help with any problems you may have, and math quickly becomes your favourite class.

Year 18
You start college at UCLA, deciding to major in Psychology. In the summer before you start, you go to a family reunion with your mother’s side of the family back in Baton Rouge.

Mother (died at 42): [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_m]Kingston[/name_m]

• [name_u]Red[/name_u] hair
  • [name_u]Green[/name_u] eyes

Father (50): [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

• [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair
  • [name_m]Brown[/name_m] eyes

Brother (23): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Brother (20): [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Kingston[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

You (18): [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Brother (16): [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

[name_f]Sister[/name_f] (14): [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Brother (14): [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Half-sister (9): [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] Kingston-Grant

• [name_u]Blue[/name_u] eyes

Adopted brother (2): [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

• Blond hair

Adopted sister (2): [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

• Blonde hair

Adopted sister (2): [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

• Blonde hair

Father: [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m]
Mother: [name_u]Jean[/name_u] [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_m]Williams[/name_m]

Siblings:
[name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m], 20
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m], 12
[name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Williams[/name_m], 10
[name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] [name_m]Williams[/name_m], 10
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m], 6

Me: [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m]

Year 14
[name_f]My[/name_f] longtime best friend, [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Ross[/name_m], moved to [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] (I live in Chicago). I’ll miss her a lot, but she promised to write.

Year 15
I applied for a barista job at the local coffee shop, but they can’t hire me until I turn 16.

Year 16
I joined an after school service club. We do a lot of service projects throughout the year, like writing cards to injured veterans, doing yard work for the elderly, and making care packages for the homeless.

Year 17
I was in a car accident that left me partially paralyzed. I’ve learned to get around with mobility aids, most notably a wheelchair. Life is hard and everything is different, but I’m determined to keep going.

Because of my injury, I’ve decided to graduate high school a year early and spend a year at home. I still want to go to college, though.

Year 18
I’m pregnant! I’ve only been dating my boyfriend, [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]Jamison[/name_u], for a few months. [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] is not supportive and leaves me. I give birth to twin girls and give them up in an open adoption.

Their adoptive parents name them [name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] and [name_f]Deryn[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u].

Year 14: I learn to play the violin.

Year 15: I have to take an important test for school and I’m nervous. I pass, and am relieved and my mom takes me out for ice cream to celebrate.

Year 16: I discover a hidden spot in a small park near our house. It’s quiet and there are no people around so I often take a blanket and a book and sit there reading for hours.

Year 17: A really cute boy in my class asks me out and I agree. His name is [name_u]Alex[/name_u]. We start dating, but after only a few months I find out I am pregnant. I’m scared, but soon confess to [name_u]Alex[/name_u] and my parents. [name_u]Alex[/name_u] says he wants to support me; that he thinks he loves me and that he is scared too. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents get mad, but they say they love me and they will support me and the baby. I give birth to a baby boy, and [name_u]Alex[/name_u] and I decide to name him [name_u]Theo[/name_u].

Year 18: I decide to dye my hair red. It’s a fun color and I think it suits me.

Dad (52): [name_u]Barry[/name_u] [name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_m]Bates[/name_m]
Mom (50): [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (Davis) [name_m]Bates[/name_m]

Brother1 (22): [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Bates[/name_m]
Brother2 (20): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Bates[/name_m]

Me (18): [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_m]Bates[/name_m]
DBF (18): [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] “Alex” [name_u]Frost[/name_u] [name_m]Robbins[/name_m]
– DS (1): [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Alex[/name_u] [name_m]Robbins[/name_m]

Brother3 (15): [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_m]Bates[/name_m]

Father: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] Enfield
Mother: [name_f]Isis[/name_f] [name_f]Galilea[/name_f] Enfield

Me (18): [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Enfield

[name_f]Sister[/name_f] (20): [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Enfield.
[name_f]Sister[/name_f] (17): [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] Enfield
[name_f]Sister[/name_f] (16): [name_f]Julietta[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] Enfield
[name_f]Sister[/name_f] (7): [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_m]Rossi[/name_m]
Brother (7): [name_m]Giorgio[/name_m] [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Rossi[/name_m]

Husky (10): [name_u]Corbin[/name_u]
Husky (1): Gelato

Year 14

• [name_f]My[/name_f] family packs up. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad, [name_u]James[/name_u], has been offered yet another job! [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_f]Isis[/name_f], [name_u]Murphy[/name_u], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Julietta[/name_f] and I leave Lugano and move to Bellinzona, Switzerland. It’s only a 32 minute drive inland, so I decide to stay at the same school and commute in the mornings and evenings. I’m not happy about leaving our house, however I adjust, meeting new friends.
  • I take on a new hobby! I have a new interest in baby names! I signed up for the website Nameberry and spend a lot of my time there.

Year 15

• We went on a school trip to [name_u]Milan[/name_u], [name_f]Italy[/name_f]. It was a lot of fun, and I loved all the fashion influence there.
  • Finally, I read [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] after refusing for years. I read the entire series in less than a month, and am now a massive Potterhead. I self identified as a Ravenclaw!

Year 16

• I began to volunteer at the local animal shelter.
  • [name_f]My[/name_f] mother’s friend has passed away. Now, she is the guardian of her friend’s 5-year-old twins. Their names are [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_m]Rossi[/name_m] and [name_m]Giorgio[/name_m] [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Rossi[/name_m], and I consider them to be my new siblings - I am fiercely protective over them.

Year 17

[name_f]My[/name_f] older sister [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] moves out of home. She moves to [name_u]Milan[/name_u] to study fashion design.

• I failed to show up for my end-of-year Italian exam due to having the flu. Thankfully, my school was able to take a derived grade based on my performance in the class throughout the year, so I passed.
  • I applied for a job at the local McDonalds but was rejected, which was a blow to my self esteem.

Year 18

I graduated from high school.

• [name_f]My[/name_f] husky, [name_f]Alaska[/name_f], passed away from old age. This was devastatingly difficult for me, as I was very attached to her. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents decided to adopt another siberian husky to keep out other husky company. We name him Gelato.
  • One of my friends from school passed away. Again, this was very difficult. 18 was a rough year for me.

Mom: [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
Mama: [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_m]Lockwood[/name_m]

DB(21): [name_m]Crispin[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] Lockwood-Rose
Me(18): [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] Lockwood-Rose
DTB(18): [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] Lockwood-Rose
DB(16): [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] “Max”
DB/DS(9): [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_m]Hartman[/name_m] & [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Hartman[/name_m]

Dog: [name_u]Shadow[/name_u]

Year 14: I get my first job. Stocking shelves at the library

Year 15: I got into a fight at school with a classmate who kept picking on my friend

Year 16: I discovered my favourite book series it’s [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] and the olympians!

Year 17: I took an important exam worth half my grade thankfully I passed.

Year 18: Mom remarried [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and River’s dad, [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_m]Hartman[/name_m].

Year 14 My parents are having marital problems, but they sort it out and decide to stay together.

Year 14 My family goes on vacation to Cancún. We all have a lot of fun there.

Year 16 I get into a fight at school! I was arguing with my friend Harper because I thought her boyfriend, Ezekiel Tom Newman wasn’t treating her properly. She catches him cheating on her with another girl at our school, Anne Felicity Freeman, and breaks up with him. We talk it out and she apologises for not believing me while I apologise for instigating a physical fight with her.

Year 17 I sit an important maths test at school, which is crucial for me to pass if I want to go to university. It goes brilliantly and I get the highest marks in my grade.

Year 18 My maternal grandmother, Fidelity Fern, passes away. This breaks my heart because we were very close and I loved her a lot.

My Family:

Dad (45): John Ambrose Bishop
Mom (41): Sarah Dorothy Lane
Me (18): Tabitha Briar Lane-Bishop
Sister (15): Imogen Romilly Lane-Bishop
Brother (14): Noah Dalton Lane-Bishop
Twin Sister and Brother (11): Avery Melody and Joshua Kit Lane-Bishop

Dog: Max (German shepherd)

Dad: [name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u]

• black curly hair, black eyes
  • restaurant manager

Mom: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] (nee Romero)

• dirty blonde straight hair, blue eyes
  • kindergarten teacher, writer

Me: [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Miller[/name_u]

• dirty blonde wavy hair, blue eyes

Siblings:
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u]

• dirty blonde straight hair, black eyes

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Miller[/name_u]

• dirty blonde straight hair, blue eyes

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Maxim[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u]

• dirty blonde straight hair, green eyes

Year 14: I attended a big family gathering. A big step for me since I am deaf and have selective mutism.

Year 15: I went to a concert with my dad! We saw The Weeknd and it was amazing.

Year 16: Me and my best friend [name_f]Sonora[/name_f] parted ways because she moved to another city and we stopped communicating shortly after. I feel bad but there are better things to come.

Year 17: I wanted to have a car and in order to do that I needed to save money. I tried for a job in retail but I was rejected, so I reorganised my priorities and focused on school.

Year 18: We move back to the US and I feel great. I am thankful for the wonderful childhood I had in Greece but the US gives us more opportunities for a better life.

[name_m]Nashville[/name_m]
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] (42) and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] (45) with [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] (18), [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] (16), [name_f]Thea[/name_f] (16) and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] (16)

Dad: [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_m]Waylon[/name_m] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (wavy dark brown hair, bright blue eyes)
Mom: [name_f]Shania[/name_f] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (straight light blond hair, dark blue eyes)

Me: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (wavy dark brown hair, bright blue eyes)
Brother 1: [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (1 year younger; looks like dad)
Twin [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 1: [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (3 years younger; looks like mom)
Twin Brother 2: [name_u]Walker[/name_u] [name_u]Davis[/name_u] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (3 years younger; looks like dad)
Twin [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 2: [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (9 years younger; looks like dad)
Twin [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 3: [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (9 years younger; looks like dad)

Year 14: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] tries out for her high school’s softball team but is rejected
Year 15: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] has an amazing history teacher
Year 16: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] takes up photography
Year 17: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] suffers from severe anxiety and is diagnosed with selective mutism; she is typically unable to speak at school so uses a notepad to selectively communicate with teachers
Year 18: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] graduates early and takes this year off before college.