Years of your life game: Part 3/5: Years 19-40

This is a 5 part series. Part 1 was years 0-13, Part 2 is years 14-18, Part 3 will be years 19-40, Part 4 will be years 41-60, and Part 5 will be years 61-80. Of course you can discontinue anywhere along the lines but the option to continue will be there. :blush:

Here is Part 1: Years of your life dice game: Part 1/5: The first 13 years - #12 by spilledink
Here is Part 2: Years of your life game: Part 2/5: Years 14-18 - #9 by spilledink

Here’s your dice: https://www.wizards…d/dice/dice.htm

Roll the dice to determine what happens each year. You can choose whether you want one or two life events to happen per year. You don’t have to do the same number of events per year for ever age group. It’s your choice how detailed you want to be. Roll for every year, ages 19-40.

You can decide whether you go straight to university after school/ the year off when beginning this game. If you do, you can use hte School Events section if it comes up. Otherwise, it’ll just be a potential option to roll later on (but seeing as there’s so many options it may not happen :lol: ). You can list when you graduate to match a reasonable timeline from after you began taking classes.

Name (roll a 20 sided dice)

1. First letter is the same as the first letter of a parent.

2. A name with a double letter (ie Elliott, Camille, Anne, Reese)

3. You choose.

4. The name honors a relative in some manner.

5. First letter is the same as the first letter of the surname.

6. Name honors a favorite childhood book or movie.

7. The name ends with a consonant.

8. The name is unisex or has a unisex nickname possibility.

9. A nature name or a name that has a nature related meaning.

10. 6 letter long name.

11. A top 50 baby name according to the most recent SSA baby names list.

12. An animal name or a name with an animal meaning.

13. A word name (includes nature words, inspirational words, etc)

14. A 2-4 letter name.

15. Baby name containing the letter O.

16. A winter related baby name.

17. A name relating to the space or the sky.

18. 3+ syllable name.

19. A name related to science or scientists.

20. Old fashioned name.

Life Events (roll an 8 sided dice to decide which section, then go to the matching one below)

1. Baby/Child Events

2. School Events (reroll if you aren’t already attending school)

3. Work Events

4. Relationship Events

5. Child Life Events

6. Travel Events

7. Health Events

8. Misc Events

Baby/Child Events (Roll a 20 sided dice. If you roll multiples, roll the dice again to determine the sex of each baby. Even will be girl and odd will be boy. It’s your choice whether the baby/child comes to you biologically, via a surrogate, or by adoption. If you adopt, you can choose their age. You can also decide whether a pregnancies are planned, unplanned, surprise, etc.)

1. Baby boy

2. Baby girl

3. Baby boy

4. Baby girl

5. Twins

6. Baby boy

7. Baby girl

8. Baby boy

9. Twins

10. Triplets

11. Pregnancy loss, condolences.

12. Baby girl

13. Baby boy

14. Baby girl

15. Baby boy

16. Twins

17. Baby boy

18. Baby girl

19. Twins

20. Baby girl

School Events (roll a 6 sided dice)

1. You really enjoy one of your classes this semester! Which one and why?

2. You fail a class this semester. Do you have to retake the class (required class for your major)?

3. You take an important test. How did it go?

4. You have an awful professor at school this semester. What makes them awful? What do you do about it?

5. You really dislike one of your classes this semester. Which one and why?

6. You decide to either switch your major, to pursue two majors, or change your minor.

Work Events (roll a 4 sided dice then a 6 sided dice)

1.1. You or your spouse get a promotion!

1.2. You begin volunteer work. Where at?

1.3. You or your spouse get a raise!

1.4. You or your spouse applied for a new job but were rejected.

1.5. You or your spouse get fired.

1.6. Your job offers you the opportunity to pay for you to go to university to advance your skills for you job. Do you take it?

2.1. You or your spouse get a raise!

2.2. You or your spouse get your dream job! What is it?

2.3. You or your spouse transfer to another area of your job. Are you both happy with the transfer? Are there benefits to the switch? Does the transfer involve moving homes and if so, is it temporary or permanent?

2.4. You achieve something significant at work.

2.5. You have an awful boss or coworker at work. What makes them awful? What do you do about it, if anything?

2.6. You or your spouse get a promotion!

3.1. You or your spouse loose your job.

3.2. You begin volunteer work. Where at?

3.3. 6. You and/or your spouse decide to open your own business. What kind of business is it?

3.4. You or your spouse mess up at work! What are the consequences?

3.5. You or your spouse get let go.

3.6. You or your spouse get a raise!

4.1. You begin volunteer work. Where at?

4.2. You or your spouse decide to discontinue your/their job in favor of being a house spouse. How does this effect the family?

4.3. Your job opens a new location across the state and offers you a higher level position, if you’d like to move. Do you take it?

4.4. You or your spouse have a work function/event and it turns out to be a wonderful time! What kind of function/event is it?

4.5. You or your spouse applied for a new job but were rejected.

4.6. You or your spouse take a business trip. Where is it to? Do you and your spouse get to go together or alone? If you have kids and you’re both going, where are they during this trip?

Relationship Events (roll a 4 sided dice then a 6 sided dice)

1.1. You get married.

1.2. Your older sibling has a baby! If you have no older siblings, you can choose whether it’s your spouses sibling or a best friend who has a baby. [Go to Baby/Child Events and Name section to determine baby’s info]

1.3. You get engaged.

1.4. You lose a best friend. What happened?

1.5. Your or your spouses parents move in with you for 6 months. Why? How does it go?

1.6. You meet someone you are romantically interested in! If you’re single, do you go for it? If you’re in a relationship, do you end your current relationship to pursue or do you sort your feelings.

2.1. Your spouse/partner comes out as LGBTQ+. How does this effect your relationship?

2.2. You or your spouse decide to cut contact with a family member(s). What happened?

2.3. Something is happening in your or your spouses siblings life where they ask you to temporarily keep their children in your home. What’s going on? How long do they stay? (You decide how many children, their sex, their age, and their name)

2.4. You and your partner renew your vows! If you weren’t married, you’re getting married!

2.5. Your partner/spouse is cheating! Did they come forward or were they caught? Do you decide to move forward working through it together or do you separate?

2.6. One of you or your spouses parents pass away.

3.1. You meet someone you are romantically interested in! If you’re single, do you go for it? If you’re in a relationship, do you end your current relationship to pursue or do you sort your feelings.

3.2. One of you or your spouses siblings pass away. Do they have children? Will their children need a home and if so, will you adopt them? (You choose how many children, their sex, their age, and their name)

3.3. You get divorced. If you’re not married, you break up from a serious relationship.

3.4. You get in a fight with a family member. What happened? Are you able to resolve it?

3.5. You get engaged.

3.6 You attend a family gathering.

4.1. You lose a loved one. Who was it?

4.2. Your or your spouses parents are having marital problems. Roll a dice to see whether they reconcile or separate, with odd being reconcile and even being separate.

4.3. You meet someone you are romantically interested in! If you’re single, do you go for it? If you’re in a relationship, do you end your current relationship to pursue or do you sort your feelings.

4.4. Your younger sibling has a baby! If you have no younger siblings older than 15, you can choose whether it’s a spouses sibling or a best friend who has a baby. [Go to Baby/Child Events and Name section to determine baby’s info]

4.5. You come out as LGBTQ+. How does this effect your relationships?

4.6. You get married.

Child Life Events (roll a 20 sided dice)

1. Your child has their first dance recital!

2. Your child is diagnosed with asthma.

3. Your child experiences an injury that disables them. What happened? Is it permanent or temporary? How will life change to accommodate their needs?

4. Your child has a big sporting event! What sport do they play?

5. Your child begins learning a musical instrument! Which one?

6. Your child earns an award they worked hard for! What is the award for?

7. You have problems with your child’s schooling. What’s going on? Are you able to successfully resolve it? Do you make any changes to their schooling situation?

Your child takes up an after school activity. What is it?

1. Your child learns how to swim!

2. Your child comes out as LGBTQ+. Are all their loved ones supportive?

3. Your child is diagnosed with a neurodiversity. Which one(s)? [neurodiversity includes ADHD, Autism, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Hyperlexia, Synesthesia, etc. For reference, ADHD can be diagnosed as young as 4, Autism as young as 18 months, Hyperlexia as young as 18 months, and Dyscalculia/Dysgraphia/Dyslexia/Synesthesia cannot be diagnosed until elementary ages] .

4. Your child joins an after school club. What kind of club is it?

5. You discover your child has a talent! What is it? Do they enjoy it?

6. Your child breaks a bone! Which one and how did it happen?

7. Your child learns to ride something with wheels! What did you learn to ride? (Bicycle, skateboard, roller blades, etc).

8. Your child gets into a fight at school. Did they instigate? Were they defending themselves? Were they defending a classmate?

9. Your child begs for a pet. What kind of pet are they asking for? Do you get it for them? If so, what do they name it?

10. Your child has their first boyfriend/girlfriend. What are they like? (if they’re too young, re-roll for another option).

11. Your child is diagnosed with an allergy. What are they allergic to? How much does this alter their life?

12. Your child asks to dye their hair a fun color. What color do they choose?

13. Your child is diagnosed with a serious illness/disease. What is it? How long does it take to recover? Or will it take life long management? How do you handle learning this?

Travel Events (roll a 10 sided dice)

1. You move to a new house! Is it local to where you previously lived or far away?

2. You go on a solo vacation! Where do you go?

3. You take a family vacation. Where do you go?

4. You move to a new apartment. Is it local to where you previously lived or far away?

5. You and your spouse win an all expenses paid trip! Where do you go? Do you bring your kids (if you have any)?

6. You move to a new country! Which one/where at?

7. You take a family vacation. Where do you go?

8. You take a road trip! Who do you take with? Or do you go solo? Where do you go?

9. You and your family decide to have a stay-cation. Do you visit local attractions or do you stay home and rest, or a mix of the two?

10. You and your spouse take a weekend trip away. Where do you go?

Health Events (roll a 10 sided dice)

1. You experience an illness/disease. What is it? Does it have long term effects?

2. You experience an injury that permanently disables you. What happened? How will life change to accommodate your needs?

3. You or your partner are diagnosed with an allergy. What are you/they allergic to? How much will this change you/their life?

4. You care for someone with an illness/disease. Who is it? What illness/disease are they struggling with?

5. You get in a car accident and get injured. Is it a minor or major injury?

6. You are diagnosed with a neurodiversity. Which one(s)? [neurodiversity includes ADHD, Autism, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Hyperlexia, Synesthesia, etc]

7. You or your partner are diagnosed with depression.

8. You or your partner are diagnosed with anxiety.

9. You break a bone! Which one and how did it happen?

10. You experience an injury that disables you for a period of time. What happened? How are things changing for you?

Misc Events (roll a 4 sided dice then an 8 sided dice)

1.1. You decide to learn a new language. Which language is it? Do you take classes or do you seek out learning on your own? How well does it go?

1.2. You or your partner appear on the local news. What is going on in town?

1.3. You decide to alter your appearance in some fashion. What do you decide to do?

1.4. You or your spouse make a negative financial decision. How do you recover?

1.5. You buy a new/ new to you car. What kind of car is it?

1.6. You win a large sum of money! Where from? What do you do with it?

1.7. You experience something that changed your perspective in life. What happened and how does it change your life moving forward?

1.8. A minor natural disaster hits your area. How badly are you effected? Did you have to evacuate your home? Was there any damage?

2.1. You take on a new hobby. What is it?

2.2. You have tickets to a major sporting event. Do you enjoy sports? Does your spouse/partner/best friend? Do you go and have an amazing time or do you gift the tickets to a loved one?

2.3. You get a piercing. Where?

2.4. You accomplish something that took a lot of effort! What it is?

2.5. You and your spouse have some financial difficulties. Are you able to resolve them? Will you need support from loved ones? What becomes of it?

2.6. You decide to go back to university! What do you plan on studying?

2.7. You learn how to do something by yourself. What is it?

2.8. You discover a favorite book series! Which one?

3.1. You dye your hair a fun color. What color do you choose?

3.2. You get in a car accident! Are you okay? How is your car?

3.3. You begin writing a blog. What is the theme?

3.4. You or your spouse achieve a life long goal! What is it?

3.5. You or your spouse get an inheritance. What do you inherit (ie a house, money, etc)? What do you do with it?

3.6. You learn how to play a musical instrument. Which one?

3.7. One of your loved ones threw you a surprise party! Were you surprised? Did you love it?

3.8. You go to a concert! Who do you see?

4.1. You add a pet to your family. What kind of animal is it? What do you name it?

4.2. You get involved in a club/ organization. Which one and why?

4.3. You write a book. What about?

4.4. You get a tattoo. Where on your body and what do you get?

4.5. You meet someone who has had a big influence in your life!

4.6. You or your spouse play a game show on television. What game show is it? How well did you do?

4.7. You discover something about yourself. What is it?

4.8. You discover a favorite spot to connect with nature. Where is it and/or what is it like?

1 Like

Father: [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] Fallows (long wavy auburn hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
Mother: [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Castellan (short curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
Step-Mother: [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] Fallows nee [name_m]Granger[/name_m] (straight dark brown hair, green eyes, pale skin)

Deceased Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 1 (22): [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 2 (19): [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Fallows (wavy auburn hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
You (18): [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
Younger Half-Sister (12): [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] [name_f]Faline[/name_f] Fallows (wavy auburn hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
Younger Half-Sister (4): [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_f]Vera[/name_f] Fallows (straight dark brown hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
Dog (13): [name_f]Queenie[/name_f]
//
Year 19.
I go to a college for the performing arts. While there, I meet the most awful biology professor who only ever talks about how we’re killing the planet.

Year 20.
I decide to learn Italian and take classes for it. It goes pretty decently. I get a promotion at my job; no longer am I a simple barista - I am now a shift manager.

Year 21.
Get tickets for a major sporting event even though I don’t like them; I give them away to [name_u]Nova[/name_u] for her and her fiancee to enjoy. Get fired from my job after showing up late too many times.

Year 22.
I graduate from school with a BA in dance. I also get engaged to a fellow graduate, [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u].

Year 23.
While performing, I break my femur which disables me for a bit. It’s extra difficult to get around.

Year 24.
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] gets an inheritance from her Great Aunt [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. It comes in the form of a hefty sum that we use to move to Australia.

Year 25.
While living in [name_m]Melbourne[/name_m], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] signs up to be a camp counselor at a local performing arts camp. There, she meets six-year old [name_u]Edison[/name_u] [name_u]Angel[/name_u] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m], a foster child, whom she falls absolutely in love with. She adopts him. He has wavy black hair, hazel eyes, and dark skin. Also, I get a promotion.

Year 26.
Tragic news this year when [name_u]Edison[/name_u] is diagnosed with leukemia. It takes months to recover and requires plans far into the future to make sure it doesn’t come back. We are saddened by the news, but push through. However, on a positive note, I achieve my life long goal of being on the news for my baton twirling.

Year 27.
Take on a the hobby of constructing miniatures. Get into a fight with my dad over my life style choices. It doesn’t get resolved.

Year 28.
[name_u]Edison[/name_u] asks to dye his hair purple and it looks glorious. We also adopt three year old twins named [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_u]Golden[/name_u] and [name_u]Peyton[/name_u] [name_f]Brianna[/name_f] [name_u]Golden[/name_u]. They have short wavy blonde hair, green eyes, and fair skin.

Year 29.
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] and I have financial difficulties. We figure it out with some help from her parents and eventually, it all gets sorted. We take a family vacation to [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f].

Year 30.
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] is diagnosed with anxiety. [name_f]My[/name_f] father passes away from cardiac arrest.

Year 31.
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] decides to discontinue her job in favor of being a housewife. The kids are happier about it, but the bank account suffers, especially when we take in another set of twins: twelve year olds [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] [name_m]Daniels[/name_m] and [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Daniels[/name_m]. They have kinky brown hair, brown eyes, and brown skin.

Year 32.
Get tickets for a soccer game and take the kids. They have fun. Unfortunately, Nova’s husband [name_m]Parson[/name_m] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_m]Carver[/name_m] is diagnosed with lung cancer and she asks if her eight year old son [name_m]Baron[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Carver[/name_m] can stay with us while he goes through chemotherapy. [name_m]Baron[/name_m] stays for the year.

Year 34.
I begin volunteer work at a local LGBT+ organization. I also learn a number of maintenance tasks around the house.

Year 35.
We take in five year old [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_m]Chang[/name_m], whose best friend happened to be the daughter of one of our close friends. We were introduced to her at that child’s birthday party. She has straight black hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin.

Year 36.
I inherit some old antiques from my maternal grandmother; they get stored away. We take a family vacation to [name_f]Canada[/name_f] to visit my family there.

Year 37.
I begin volunteer work at a local homeless shelter. We take a family vacation to [name_u]Sydney[/name_u].

Year 38.
Astrid’s mother passes away. While she is in the height of her grief, I meet a new woman I am romantically interested in. I sort out my feelings and halt them before they can progress dangerously further.

Year 39.
[name_f]Elle[/name_f] learns to swim! I make a negative financial decision. We recover slowly.

Year 40.
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] and [name_u]Peyton[/name_u] have their first dance recital at school! I write a book about being a half-blind baton twirler.
//
DdecH: [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] Fallows (long wavy auburn hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
DW: [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Castellan (short curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
DstW: [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] Fallows nee [name_m]Granger[/name_m] (straight dark brown hair, green eyes, pale skin)

DdecD (22): [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
DD (41): [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_m]Carver[/name_m] nee Fallows (wavy auburn hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
…DH: [name_m]Parson[/name_m] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_m]Carver[/name_m] (wavy blonde hair, brown eyes, pale)
…–DS (15): [name_m]Baron[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Carver[/name_m] (wavy auburn hair, brown eyes, pale)

You (40): [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
…DF: [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] (straight dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, light brown skin)
…–DAS (20): [name_u]Edison[/name_u] [name_u]Angel[/name_u] Reynolds-Rhodes (wavy black hair, hazel eyes, dark skin)
…–DAD/DAD (14): [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] Reynolds-Golden and [name_u]Peyton[/name_u] [name_f]Brianna[/name_f] Reynolds-Golden (short wavy blonde hair, green eyes, fair skin)
…–DAS/DAS (20): [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] Reynolds-Daniels and [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] Reynolds-Daniels (kinky brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin)
…–DAD (10): [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] Reynolds-Chang (straight black hair, dark brown eyes, pale skin)

DhD (34): [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] [name_f]Faline[/name_f] Fallows (wavy auburn hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
DhD (26): [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_f]Vera[/name_f] Fallows (straight dark brown hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)

DdecDog (13): [name_f]Queenie[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] family:

DH: [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] “Charlie” (57)
DW: [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (56)

DD1: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (21)
DD2: [name_u]Cadence[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (19)
DD3: [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (18)

• Age 19: I move out of my parents house, to a small apartment nearby!
  • Age 20: I fail a class, but I will retake it next semester.
  • Age 21: I get a concussion by falling off of a ladder and I have to stay home for a while.
  • Age 22: I move into a slightly larger apartment about thirty minutes from my former one.
  • Age 23: I fail another class, but it is not required so I don’t retake it.
  • Age 24: One of my professors suggested a course to me, and I loved it!
  • Age 25: I have a baby girl! I name her [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m], after my favorite Penderwick sibling and my dad.
  • Age 26: I go on a vacation on my own to [name_u]Maine[/name_u] to see my grandparents!
  • Age 27: I have boy/boy/girl triplets when [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is 2.5! I name then [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m], [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Heath[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m], and [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m].
  • Age 28: I get a second hand minivan so I can fit all my kids inside. It is maroon.
  • Age 29: At work, I get a promotion!
  • Age 30: I get switched to another section of the office I work at as a architect.
  • Age 31: I am diagnosed with an allergy to mango.
  • Age 32: I am offered a higher position in another state, but I turn it down.
  • Age 33: [name_f]My[/name_f] SO and I take a weekend vacation to a nearby state park.
  • Age 34: [name_f]My[/name_f] SO decides to stay home and take care of our kids for a year.
  • Age 35: [name_f]My[/name_f] SO’s sister-in-law passes away, so his brother moves into the apartment down stairs with his 1 year old son [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
  • Age 36: [name_f]My[/name_f] whole family takes a road trip to [name_u]Maine[/name_u]!
  • Age 37: [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a staycation, complete with backyard camping
  • Age 38: [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is diagnosed with asthma
  • Age 39: [name_f]My[/name_f] family moves to [name_f]Canada[/name_f]!
  • Age 40: I break my toe and have to wear a boot for a while.

Mom (40): [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Tiera[/name_f] Raselli, née [name_m]Bryant[/name_m]
Dad (41): [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_m]Marcello[/name_m] Raselli
–DD1 (me, 18): [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] Raselli
––DF (18): [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
–––DD1 (1): Mavrin Raselli [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
–DS1 (15): [name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] Raselli
–DD2/DD2 (13): [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Harriett[/name_f] and [name_m]Lemuel[/name_m] [name_m]Marcello[/name_m] Raselli
–DS3 (11): [name_m]Orson[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] Raselli
–DD3 (7): [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Aya[/name_f] Raselli
–DS4/DS5 (6): [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_u]Koa[/name_u] and [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_m]Bryant[/name_m] Raselli
–DD4 (5): [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] Raselli

Year 19: I make the decision to go to college, while raising Mavrin. [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and I move into an appartement close to campus. I plan to major in primary education. I applied for a job at Starbucks, but am rejected.
Year 20: [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and I decide to try for a sibling for Mavrin. We succeed and have Mavrin’s little sister! Her name is [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]. I’m diagnosed with postpartum depression, this makes enjoying Isolde’s first months extremely hard. [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] is an incredible help and he makes sure Mavrin and [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] get all the love they deserve.
Year 21: [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and I have a surprise sister for our daughters. I was very anxious during this pregnancy, since I had a hard time with my postpartum depression after having [name_f]Isolde[/name_f]. Our third healthy daughter is [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]. Mavrin starts playing the flute at school.
Year 22: Mavrin joins an after school group for her flute lessons. [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and I have our first son! He was very much planned, since we’d love to have around five children. His name is [name_m]Eames[/name_m] [name_u]Justice[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u].
Year 23: I graduate college and start my job at a primary school. [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and I have our fifth child, a little girl. We think our family could be complete after this addition. Her name is [name_u]Riven[/name_u] [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u].
Year 24: [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] gets his dream job as a garden designer.
Year 25: We have some financial difficulties. We’re able to resolve them by ourselves, but we’re having it quite tough.
Year 26: I go on a solo vacation to Croatia. I’ve never been away this long from the kids, but even though I miss them, it feels good to have some me-time for the first time in 8 years. When in Croatia I happen to pass an orphanage. [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and I have discussed adoption ever since the time [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] was born, since I struggled with postpartum depression. I call him and we decide we’re still wanting to adopt. I meet one-year-old twins [name_m]Franko[/name_m] Josip and [name_f]Nika[/name_f] [name_f]Tereza[/name_f]. I stay in Croatia for two months, since that’s required before finalizing the adoption. I take [name_m]Franko[/name_m] and [name_f]Nika[/name_f] home with me.
Year 27: I transfer to another area for my new job. We’re happy to move and enjoy our new home a lot. We have a stay-cation in our new hometown and explore.
Year 28: I’m pregnant with a surprise baby! I wasn’t expecting to get pregnant, since we were being very careful. However, we welcome our daughter [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_u]Garcia[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]. The whole family is so in love with her! I find out [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] cheated on my while I was pregnant with [name_f]Juno[/name_f]. I’m absolutely heartbroken. I confront him and he denies everything. Since we have eight children together, I feel like we have to try to work it out. He does start sleeping in our guest bedroom, since I’m not ready to have him back in our bed.
Year 29: I get a major promotion! I’m so proud of myself, I’ve worked really hard for this the past years. [name_f]My[/name_f] father, [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] Lavelli, passes away. I was not ready for this and have a hard time grieving him.
Year 30: I go on a solo vacation to Japan. The children stay with [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and my parents. We’ve split them up, because the youngest five really wanted to stay with their grandparents for a longer period of time. As part of our therapy, [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and I take a weekend away trip. He hasn’t cheated since that one event three years ago. He swears it was just a one-time-thing. I really want to believe him, but I find it difficult. I’ve noticed how much work he’s put into our family and I can see how much he regrets his mistake. I decide to let him back into our bedroom. I hope I won’t regret this.
Year 31: I get an ear piercing. Ezra’s father [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] passes away. We travel to his funeral. It’s an incredibly sad day.
Year 32: To prove to me that he will do everything for our family, [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] proposes to me. I’m hesitant to say yes, but I also don’t say no. I love him so much and I know he’s my soulmate and that he won’t cheat again. We rekindle and this results in my pregnancy with our identical twin boys. Their names are [name_m]Truett[/name_m] [name_m]Marcello[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] and Oswyn [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]. Truett’s middle name is after my late father and Oakland’s middle name is after [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and his father.
Year 33: Ezra’s diagnosed with anxiety. We think this may have to do with his father’s passing. I start volunteering at a retirement home.
Year 34: I learn how to play the guitar! [name_f]My[/name_f] little brother [name_u]Everest[/name_u] and his wife [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] pass away in a terrible accident. They have two children together. When [name_u]Everest[/name_u] and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] got married, they asked us if we’d want to be their children’s guardians. We said yes, but never thought that day would come. We adopt their sons into our home: seven-year-old [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] Raselli and five-year-old [name_u]Rio[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] Raselli.
Year 35: We go on a family holiday with all our children. We’ve never travelled with all our children before, but we visited [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] and Rio’s maternal grandparents in [name_u]Ireland[/name_u]. It was tough to travel with twelve children, but we’re thankful that the oldest are of age and we didn’t need to worry about them that much during the flight. This year, I also discover I have dyscalculia. This explains a lot for me and I’m happy to know this.
Year 36: I start my dream job and open my own school at home. This school is for parents who want their children home schooled, but are unable to do so themselves. I haven’t been feeling well lately and for a long time I’ve ignored it. Until I start having cramps that feel a lot like labour… [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] takes me to the hospital and we find out I’m 38 weeks pregnant with our son! I would’ve never guessed that those cramps were actually labour, so imagine the children’s surprise when we come home a couple hours later with their brother! We name him [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]. Atlas’ name has always been a guilty pleasure of mine and it was the best name we could come up with in a short period of time. [name_u]Everest[/name_u] is obviously after my late brother!
Year 37: [name_u]Riven[/name_u] is diagnosed with asthma. Mavrin comes out as gay to us. We, of course, support her, as does our entire family!
Year 38: [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I find myself to old to have another baby and I feel like our family is getting too big, I feel it’s fair for [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] to have a playing buddy. He’s at least five years younger than his older siblings and is often viewed as the cute brother. The other kids don’t seem to play with him that much. That’s why we’ve decided to have one more pregnancy. We get pregnant, but I sadly miscarry at 9 weeks. We’re heart broken. I keep volunteering at the retirement home.
Year 39: We try again this year for a sibling closer to [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] in age. Our rainbow baby [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] [name_u]True[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]. I really don’t want to go through pregnancy again, or have any more children for that matter, so I decide to get my tubes tied. Mavrin has her first girlfriend! Her name is [name_f]Elyse[/name_f] Tindall.
Year 40: We move into our new house. Now that Mavrin, [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] and [name_m]Eames[/name_m] are in college and [name_u]Riven[/name_u] will go to college next year, we feel it’s time for us to move houses. We stay within the same neighbourhood, just a different house. [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and I finally get married. He’s been faithful ever since that incident 12 years ago and we’re very happy together. We’ve had couples therapy for 5 years and really came out stronger.
DW (40): [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] Carter-Raselli
DH (40): [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
–DD1 (22): Mavrin Raselli [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
–DD2 (20): [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
–DD3 (19): [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
–DS1 (18): [name_m]Eames[/name_m] [name_u]Justice[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
–DD4 (17): [name_u]Riven[/name_u] [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
–DAS2/DAD5 (15): [name_m]Franko[/name_m] Josip [name_u]Carter[/name_u] & [name_f]Nika[/name_f] [name_f]Tereza[/name_f] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
–DAS5 (13): [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] Raselli
–DD6 (12): [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_u]Garcia[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
–DAS6 (11): [name_u]Rio[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] Raselli
–DS3/DS4 (8): [name_m]Truett[/name_m] [name_m]Marcello[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] & Oswyn [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
–DS7 (4): [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
–DS8 (1): [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] [name_u]True[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] have Mavrin, [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], [name_f]Cressida[/name_f], [name_m]Eames[/name_m], [name_u]Riven[/name_u], [name_m]Franko[/name_m] & [name_f]Nika[/name_f], [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u], [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_u]Rio[/name_u], [name_m]Truett[/name_m] & Oswyn, [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] and [name_u]Sutton[/name_u]

DH(50): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Craig[/name_m] Felt
DW(32): [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m]
Ex DW(48): [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt (Abbott)

DD(21): [name_f]Alberta[/name_f] “Albie” [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt
Me(18): [name_f]Francisca[/name_f] “Francis” Thomazin Felt
DD(17): [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] Felt
Half brothers(2): [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] Felt

Year 19= After the acident i feel horrible. None of my friends died and thats good. I was pregnant from my then boyfriend [name_m]Carlo[/name_m] Ferrari and so my baby is born in the mist of me learning about the Wheel Chair. Her name is [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] “Bella” [name_f]Carla[/name_f] Felt Ferrari.

Year 20= I get tickets to a Italian soccer game and i go with [name_m]Carlo[/name_m].

Year 21= Me and [name_m]Carlo[/name_m] get married.

Year 22= I have doubts about everything. After a while i come out as a Bi person, my husband supports me.

Year 23= [name_m]Carlo[/name_m] finds out his allergic to nuts. We get over it.

Year 24= Carlo’s older sister [name_f]Carina[/name_f] is killed by her husband. We adopt her boys, [name_u]Leone[/name_u] (4) and [name_m]Vittorio[/name_m] (2). Our daughter [name_f]Bella[/name_f] is 5 now.

Year 25= [name_f]My[/name_f] daughter insists in having a pet, and we get a [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Retriever puppy named [name_u]Gio[/name_u].

Year 26= I achieve a life long dream and publish a book called “Overcoming myself”.

Year 27= After years of a steady relationship i found out that [name_m]Carlo[/name_m] had an affair. We get divorced and i go into depression. I get the kids custody and share the weekends with him.

Year 28= I take the kids for vacation in Greece.
Year 29= I take the kids to Bulgaria.

Year 30= I have to move back to the US for work. The kids hate it but its necessary. We go to NY.
Year 31= While the winter in NY is good, it makes my Wheel chair slippery and i have an accident, breaking my wrist.

Year 32= I meet and fall in love with a german man living in NY named [name_m]Karl[/name_m] [name_f]Sommer[/name_f]. He is everything i could ask for and we get engaged.
Year 33= We get married. He comes out as Bi. That starts to shake our marriage.
Year 34= After some rocky roads we decided to get a divorce and avoid more heartache.

Year 35= [name_f]My[/name_f] will to play piano comes again.
Year 36= [name_f]My[/name_f] daughter [name_f]Bella[/name_f] wants to die her hair pink and i support her.
Year 37= I meet and fall in love with a man named [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] White. He’s sweet and trustworthy. We get married in the summer. [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] leaves for college and soon will the boys.

Year 38= Everything seems perfect when i get pregnant for the second time. I give birth to a sweet faced baby girl named [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Angel[/name_u] White. [name_u]Leone[/name_u] goes to college and it couldnt be more perfect.

Year 39= The first year of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] starts perfectly but it soons become my greatest nightmare. [name_f]My[/name_f] daughter [name_f]Bella[/name_f] comes home from college feeling unwell and we take her to the hospital. We are shocked to learn that she has Leukimia. Its the hardest time in my family, and it seems like its all lost. I get into depression again and we all starts to fight cancer.

Year 40= As [name_f]Bella[/name_f] slowly gets worse, [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] keeps growing. [name_f]My[/name_f] sons [name_u]Leone[/name_u] and [name_m]Federico[/name_m] tries to keep a light mood at home, but with no success. [name_f]My[/name_f] only support now is my husband [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] and a new book series named [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u].

DH(83): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Craig[/name_m] Felt
DW(65): [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m]
Ex DW(81): [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt (Abbott)

DD(44): [name_f]Alberta[/name_f] “Albie” [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt
-DH: [name_m]Richard[/name_m] Trevors(50)
[name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] Trevors(10)
[name_f]Michelle[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] Trevors (8)
Me(40): [name_f]Francisca[/name_f] “Francis” Thomazin Felt

• Ex: [name_m]Carlo[/name_m] Ferrari(40)
    [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] “Bella” [name_f]Carla[/name_f] Felt Ferrari
    [name_u]Leone[/name_u] [name_m]Giovanni[/name_m] Ferrari
    [name_m]Federico[/name_m] Saulo Ferrari
  • Ex: [name_m]Karl[/name_m] [name_f]Sommers[/name_f] (44)
  • DH: [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Brian[/name_m] White (40)
    [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Angel[/name_u] White (2)
    DD(39): [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] Felt
    -DGF(35): [name_f]Valencia[/name_f] [name_m]Rodrigues[/name_m]
    Half brothers(24): [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] Felt

DW (46): Allison Mabel Clark (née Wood)
DH (48): James “Jamie” Gray Clark

DD1 (18): Rosalind Jamie Clark
DS1 (16): Ralph Jonathan Clark
DD2 (16): Tara Esther Clark
DS2 (14): Frederick ‘Fred’ Rowan Clark

Pets:
Posy (cat, 14 at death)
Nacho (cat, 12 at death)

Year 19:
I want to be a vocalist, so I decided to enroll in university for a music degree.
Me and Elijah are now dating.

Year 20:
I moved in with Elijah.
Elijah is diagnosed with depression. I’m trying to show as much support as I can.

Year 21:
My family and I went on a road trip to New Zealand.

Year 22:
I broke my leg after falling down the stairs.

Year 23:
Me and Elijah got married!

Year 24:
I graduated from university with a degree in music.
I got a job as a vocalist at a luxury hotel.

Year 25:
Me and Elijah had a daughter. Her name is Sage Wren.

Year 26:
Since we have a family now, I decided to buy a new car. I managed to get a fairly cheap SUV.

Year 27:
I began writing a blog about my experience as a singer, as well as publishing a few songs/covers.

Year 28:
I had twin daughters. Their names are Mabel Josephine and Ava Robin.

Year 29:
I had a fight with Tara after she insulted me. Ralph helped us sort it out.

Year 28:
Sage has been diagnosed with a peanut allergy.
I discovered that I really like hiking.

Year 29:
Sage insisted on dying her hair a bright pink. I decided to let her get highlights.

Year 30:
I found out that Elijah was cheating on me. We couldn’t reconcile and ended up divorcing.

Year 31:
I got fired from my job.
My youngest brother, Fred, had a baby boy with his wife. His name is Alexander Leo.

Year 31:
I joined a band.
I met someone I was romantically interested in. Her name is Holly Jones. I decided to go for it, and she accepted.

Year 32:
I was in a car accident which left me paralyzed from the legs down. I got used to it, but it was hard.
I decided to quit the band because of this.

Year 33:
I got married to Holly. We moved in together.

Year 34:
The kids keep begging me for a pet. I accepted, adopting a Boston Terrier puppy. They named him Mr. Bacon.

Year 35:
I decided to try and get a degree in graphic design.
There was a thunderstorm in my area, which caused a small flood. Luckily, none of us were injured.

Year 36:
Holly and I decided to adopt a 3-year-old boy named Anthony Darren.

Year 37:
I discovered that Mabel has a talent in mathematics. She says she wants to be an astronomer. I’m sure it’ll help her in the future.

Year 38:
Me and Holly decided to have a stay-cation. We stayed home mostly, but we did visit some attractions nearby.

Year 39:
I graduated from university with a degree in graphic design. I managed to get a job as a graphic designer for a restaurant chain.

Year 40:
Holly and the kids threw me a suprise party for my 40th birthday. It reminded me of my 15th birthday some years ago. Time flies by so fast…

DW (68): Allison Mabel Clark (née Wood)
DH (70): James “Jamie” Gray Clark

DD1 (40): Rosalind Jamie Clark
EX (40): Elijah Bennett Neilson
=> DD (15): Sage Wren Neilson
=> DD (12): Mabel Josephine Neilson
=> DD (12): Ava Robin Neilson
DW (37): Holly Amelia Jones
=> DS (7): Anthony Darren Clark-Jones

DS1 (38): Ralph Jonathan Clark
DD2 (38): Tara Esther Clark
DS2 (36): Frederick ‘Fred’ Rowan Clark
=> DS (9): Alexander Leo Clark
Pets:
Posy (cat, 14 at death)
Nacho (cat, 12 at death)
Mr. Bacon (dog, 6)

Year 19
You really dislike one of your classes as the professor is rude and refuses to answer questions. Fortunately, the module he teaches only lasts one semester.

Year 20
You enjoy one of your classes as you get to do practical work and understand what it really means to be a Psychologist.

Year 21
You fail one of your classes, however it’s not actually required for you to graduate so there’s no need for you to retake it.

Year 22
You graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. You are offered a job in San [name_m]Francisco[/name_m] and decide to take it, even though you’ll be miles away from your family.

Year 23
Your dad moves in with you for 6 months after being transferred to San [name_m]Francisco[/name_m] with his job. Having only moved out properly the year before, you don’t mind too much. Your aunt moves in with your siblings to care for them during this time.

Year 24
You meet a man named [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m]. He asks you to be his girlfriend, and you say yes!

Year 25
You decide to walk the whole length of the Grand [name_u]Canyon[/name_u] for charity. [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] is unable to join you due to work commitments, so you go solo.

Year 26
You and [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] adopt a ragdoll kitten named Tinkerbell.

Year 27
After discovering that [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] is fluent in Italian, you decide to learn the language too. You manage to learn the basics, but are thankful that [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] and his family speak [name_f]English[/name_f] too!

Year 28
You are involved in an accident at a birthday party which leaves you blind in your right eye. Fortunately you still have your left, but you have to make adjustments to your life.

Year 29
You join a disability advocacy and awareness group, inspired by your accident the year before. You meet a woman named [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] there, who quickly becomes one of your closest friends.

Year 30
You and [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] decide to start a family together, and you fall pregnant with a baby boy! You name him [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]. Towards the end of your pregnancy, you have to go on bedrest for two months.

Year 31
You and [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] experience financial difficulty as you lost a large portion of your income due to your pregnancy complications. Your father lends you $5000 and asks you to pay him back when you can.

Year 32
You lose your job as they decide that you cannot be relied upon after you take 2 months off to care for your father-in-law, who falls ill with meningitis.

Year 33
You apply for a new job, but you’re rejected on the grounds that you were only recently fired. You decide to become a stay-at-home mom to [name_u]Noah[/name_u].

Year 34
You and [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] decide to take [name_u]Noah[/name_u] to the [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Gate [name_m]Bridge[/name_m], which he has never seen despite living in San [name_m]Francisco[/name_m] his whole life.

Year 35
[name_u]Noah[/name_u], who is a member of a toddler soccer club, has his first big game! His team beats the other 2-1. You also decide to give him a sibling, and fall pregnant with twins! You have a boy named [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] and a girl named [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f].

Year 36
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] starts school, where he joins the school’s soccer team having aged out of his old one.

Year 37
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] learns to ride his bike without stabilisers! At school, another kid starts a fight with him and they both get called to the office because of it.

Year 38
Your family move to Vancouver, [name_f]Canada[/name_f] with Jacob’s work. He is able to earn a better salary in his new position, so the move becomes permanent. Unfortunately, [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] falls down the stairs in the new house before you get a chance to put the stairgate up and has to relearn how to walk due to his injuries.

Year 39
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] learns to ride a bike after going through a phase of copying everything [name_u]Noah[/name_u] does. [name_u]Noah[/name_u] gets his first “girlfriend”, however it is obviously not serious as he is only 9.

Year 40
You fall pregnant completely by surprise with a baby girl! The whole family is excited nonetheless. You let [name_u]Noah[/name_u] help choose a name from your shortlist, and he goes with [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f].

Mother (died at 42): [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_m]Kingston[/name_m]
Father (72): [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Brother (45): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]
Brother (42): [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Kingston[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]
You (40): [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]
Brother (38): [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_f]Sister[/name_f] (36): [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]
Brother (36): [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]
Half-sister (31): [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] Kingston-Grant
Adopted brother (24): [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]
Adopted sister (24): [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]
Adopted sister (24): [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

You (40): [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

• [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair
  • [name_m]Brown[/name_m] eyes

Boyfriend (42): [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m]

• Blond hair
  • [name_u]Blue[/name_u] eyes

[name_m]Son[/name_m] (10): [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m]

• [name_m]Brown[/name_m] eyes

[name_m]Son[/name_m] (5): [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m]

• Blond hair

Daughter (5): [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m]

• Blonde hair

Daughter (0): [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m]

Ragdoll (14): Tinkerbell

Father: [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m]
Mother: [name_u]Jean[/name_u] [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_m]Williams[/name_m]

Siblings:
[name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m], 26
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m], 18
[name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Williams[/name_m], 16
[name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] [name_m]Williams[/name_m], 16
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m], 12

Children:
[name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] and [name_f]Deryn[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u], 1 (open adoption)

Year 19
I start at school, studying education, but I run into financial difficulty when my scholarship program closes. I drop out of school and begin working fulltime to support myself, since I’ve moved out of my parents’ home.

Year 20
I get let go from my job as a sales associate at a local store. I get a new job as a paraprofessional at a local public school.

I got into a car accident. I’m alright, but my car is totaled. It’s fine, I had PLENTY of money… sigh

Year 21
I get a pixie cut. It’s refreshing, since I’ve had long hair for most of my life.

I get married to a guy I met at work. He’s the science teacher at our school. His name is [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] “Chris” [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Carmichael[/name_m]. I am now [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_m]Carmichael[/name_m].

Year 22
I’m pregnant, and [name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I are so excited. We’re having a baby boy. We name him [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_m]Carmichael[/name_m].

[name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I celebrated our first anniversary with re-reading our vows to each other.

Year 23
[name_u]Chris[/name_u], [name_u]Nick[/name_u], and I have a staycation. For a few days, we stay home and just spend time with each other. We take a couple of days to visit some cool attractions in our home, [name_f]Chicago[/name_f].

[name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I run into financial difficulties, but we’re able to resolve them. We do end up moving into a smaller home, though, to save money.

Year 24
[name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I celebrate our third anniversary with dinner and a movie. [name_u]Nick[/name_u] hangs out with Chris’s mom and dad.

Year 25
I’m pregnant with twins! We visit my seven-year-old daughters, [name_u]Raven[/name_u] and [name_f]Deryn[/name_f], to let them know. We also tell our three-year-old son, [name_u]Nick[/name_u], in a fun way.
[name_u]Baby[/name_u] A: [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_m]Carmichael[/name_m]
[name_u]Baby[/name_u] B: [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_m]Carmichael[/name_m]

Year 26
[name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I are on the news because we helped volunteer at a local drive for St. Jude’s Research Hospital. The drive raised over a million dollars in two weeks. We couldn’t be happier with our town!

I began to volunteer with a local agency that provides care, therapy, and other support to children in foster care and their families.

Year 27
I contracted mononucleosis. While it normally resolves in two-four weeks, I had it for about ten weeks. Afterwards, I was diagnosed with anemia. However, my doctor helped me find supplements that helped and I was soon cured.

[name_u]Chris[/name_u] stayed home with [name_u]Nick[/name_u], [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u], and [name_u]Aiden[/name_u], and I went on vacation to [name_u]Paris[/name_u]! It was awesome.

Year 28
I got pregnant, but we lost the baby at 12 weeks. We named the baby [name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] [name_m]Carmichael[/name_m].

[name_u]Nick[/name_u] broke his wrist! He was running and fell.

Year 29
[name_f]My[/name_f] family and I (Chris, [name_u]Nick[/name_u] (7), [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u], and [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] (4)) went on a family vacation to [name_u]Texas[/name_u]! We had a great time at the Gulf of Mexico in Galveston.

[name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I had some more financial difficulties, but we’ve been building up a saving account since last time and were able to help ourselves out.

Year 30
I became chair of the [name_f]Chicago[/name_f] Groundhog [name_u]Day[/name_u] Organization. I just like groundhogs!

[name_u]Chris[/name_u] bought shares in Bitcoin, and we lost some money. We moved from our house into a two-bedroom apartment, which is kind of rough.

Year 31
[name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I were able to buy a house outside of [name_f]Chicago[/name_f]! We love living in the countryside. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though our home is outdated, it is large, and we have enough room for all three kids and . . .

Our second set of twins!
[name_u]Baby[/name_u] A: [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_m]Carmichael[/name_m]
[name_u]Baby[/name_u] B: [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Clyde[/name_u] [name_m]Carmichael[/name_m]

Year 32
[name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I adopted a son. His name is [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Carmichael[/name_m], and he is currently 7 years old.

Year 33
[name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I adopted an infant girl. We named her [name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_m]Carmichael[/name_m].

Year 34
I had recovered somewhat from my paralysis, but in another sick turn of events, I was paralyzed from the waist down after a surgery to try to repair some of the damage. I will be in a wheelchair for, ostensibly, the rest of my life.

Year 35
I gave birth to a son. We named him [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Liam[/name_u].

Year 36
[name_u]Chris[/name_u] messed up at work. He now works creating science courses in the private sector.

Year 37
[name_u]Chris[/name_u], the kids, and I moved to [name_f]Topeka[/name_f], KS. [name_u]Chris[/name_u] was already working virtually and I became a paraprofessional at a new school.

Year 38
I began to volunteer with a similar foster care agency in [name_f]Topeka[/name_f].

Year 39
[name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I took a weekend trip to [name_u]Kansas[/name_u] City.

Year 40
[name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I took the kids on a road trip to see the Grand [name_u]Canyon[/name_u]!

I am forty years old.

[name_f]My[/name_f] children are:
[name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] (adopted at birth): 22
[name_f]Deryn[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] (adopted at birth): 22
[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u]: 18
[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]: 15
[name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]: 15
[name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]: 15
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Linden[/name_u]: 9
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Clyde[/name_u]: 9
[name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]: 7
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Liam[/name_u]: 5

Year 19: I’m in university sadly I failed a class this semester and had to retake the course. I was diagnosed with anxiety.

Year 20: I really enjoyed one of my classes this semester. I was very interested in the subject. I go to a concert to see All Time Low!!

Year 21: I took an important test and passed with flying colours! I get a raise at my bartending job.

Year 22: I have an awful professor who is extremely sexist. I meet someone I’m romantically interested I go for it and we’re now dating his name is [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_m]Gillespie[/name_m] “Charlie”.

Year 23: I graduated university with a degree in elementary education. I discovered who my biological parents are and decide to meet them. I move out of the dorms and into my starter home.

Year 24: [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and I go on a vacation together to [name_f]England[/name_f]. On vacation I become pregnant. [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and I welcome a healthy baby boy to the world! His name is [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Gillespie[/name_m].

Year 25: I get a large sum of money from my inheritance from my grandparents. I use said money to start a college fund for [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] and put some in my savings. [name_f]My[/name_f] older brother [name_m]Crispin[/name_m] and his wife have a baby! They welcome a beautiful baby girl named [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] Lockwood-Rose.

Year 26: Charlie’s parents move in with us for a few months while their hose is being renovated. It went ok but we definitely got on each other’s nerves. I lose my pregnancy.

Year 27: [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] and I move to a new apartment close by after our house flooded. [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and I learn [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] has a talent in climbing.

Year 28: I suffer from a bout of food poisoning. I have an awful co worker who berates his students i report him to the principal.

Year 29: [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and I decide to move to the states to help provide job opportunities for [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]. [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] becomes a big brother he has a little sister named [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u].

Year 30: [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] learns how to ride a skateboard. [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] also has his first dance recital this year.

Year 31: One of Charlie’s older brothers passes away. He had 2 children a 10 year old boy named [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Gillespie[/name_m] “Chase” and a 6 year old girl named [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] we adopt both of them. I give birth to triplets 2 girls and 1 boy

Mom: [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
Stepdad: [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_m]Hartman[/name_m]
Mama: [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_m]Lockwood[/name_m]

DB(21): [name_m]Crispin[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] Lockwood-Rose
-DW
—DD1 : [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] Lockwood-Rose

Me(18): [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] Lockwood-Rose
-DBF : [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_m]Gillespie[/name_m] “Charlie”
DAS1 : [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Gillespie[/name_m] “Chase”
DS1 : [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Gillespie[/name_m]
DAD1 :
DD1 : [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] [name_m]Gillespie[/name_m]

DTB(18): [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] Lockwood-Rose
DB(16): [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] Lockwood-Rose “Max”
DB/DS(9): [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_m]Hartman[/name_m] & [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Hartman[/name_m]

Father (68): James Vincent Enfield [Deceased]
Mother (68): Isis Galilea Enfield

Me (40): Andromeda Robin Larsen

DH (43): Apollo Anvindr Larsen
DD (19): Luna Octavia Larsen
DS (10): Jasper Gideon Larsen

Sister (41): Murphy Elizabeth Brambilla
– DH (47): Mateo John Brambilla
— DD/DD (13): Stella Wendy Brambilla / Emma Willow Brambilla

Sister (39): Helena Camille Enfield
– DD/DD (10): Lea Evelyn Enfield / Isabel Wren Enfield

Sister (38): Julietta Sparrow Enfield [Deceased]
– DH (35): Hans Julien Fischer

Sister (29): Gaia Isabella Olsen
– DH (29): Sigmund Drew Olsen

Brother (29): Giorgio Luca Rossi
– DGf (23): Madalyn Nora Anderson

Year 19
I moved out of home. I joined my sister Murphy at the University of Milan. I begin a 5 year law degree.

• At a party, I hooked up with a 22-year-old Danish pilot named Apollo Anvindr Larsen. I fell pregnant. I am expecting a baby girl. I told Apollo, and he decided to support me. I moved into a flat with him, and temporarily dropped out of law school with the intent of returning when my baby is older. My parents are very upset initially, but decide to help me financially. Murphy also spends a lot of time with me and Apollo. I named my daughter Luna Octavia Larsen, with the help of my friends on Nameberry. I go on birth control to ensure I won’t get pregnant again.
  • Apollo is fired from his job as a pilot due to him planning on taking 6 weeks of paternity leave when Luna is born. We sued his company for 8,500 euros and won. He got a job as a pilot for another airline.

Year 20

• I appeared on the local Milan news! After having Luna, I got back into equestrian and advocated for young moms to get involved in sports for the sake of their mental health. This gained traction on social media and I was interviewed on live TV with my daughter Luna, my boyfriend Apollo, and my sister Murphy.
  • I dye the two front streaks of my hair blue, after seeing the hairstyle trending on TikTok.

Year 21

• Murphy and I go to see Taylor Swift in concert! She was amazing.
  • Apollo surprises me with a new car, a red VW Golf.

Year 22
My husky, Corbin, passed away. My parents informed me that he died peacefully in his sleep, due to old age.

• Luna contracted whooping cough. I spent a few weeks 24/7 caring for her. It was terrifying, but she survived.
  • Apollo, Luna, and I take a vacation to Perth, Australia to visit my grandparents and childhood friends.

Year 23

• I took a three week trip to Bellinzona by myself to spend some time with my mother.
  • Apollo and I cut contact with Apollo’s parents. They have been talking badly about us, and our parenting behind our backs. Apollo attends therapy to unpack a lot of the childhood trauma they gave him. We are much happier without them over our shoulders.

Year 24
My daughter, Luna, starts school. I decided to go back to law school. I’ll graduate when I am 29.

• Luna has her first dance recital! She does brilliantly, although she is nervous at first. She loved it.
  • Apollo proposed, and we decided to get married. We get married in a chapel. Our wedding was attended by 53 people. My family travelled from Australia and Switzerland to attend, and his family travelled from Denmark to attend. We decided to go on our honeymoon for two weeks to Iceland. Murphy looked after Luna while we were gone. I legally changed my name to Andromeda Robin Larsen.

Year 25

• My sister Murphy becomes pregnant with her husband, Mateo John Brambilla. She’s expecting twin girls! It was a planned pregnancy. She named her daughters Stella Wendy Brambilla and Emma Willow Brambilla. Luna is very excited to finally have cousins.
  • Apollo comes out to me as bisexual. I completely understand, and am respectful. It doesn’t change our relationship.

Year 26
My husky, Corbin, passed away. My parents informed me that he died peacefully in his sleep, due to old age.

• Luna comes out to me and Apollo as bisexual. We are accepting and loving, although we initially suspect she is just saying what Apollo said, as she is only 7 years old. We decided not to tell our extended family, as that was her decision to make.
  • I took a solo vacation to Rome, Italy. I wanted to learn all about ancient history, but Apollo wasn’t interested, so I went alone.

Year 27

• Apollo and I decided to renew our vows, as a lot has changed in our life since we got married.
  • I’m really enjoying law school at the moment. I’m a couple years out from graduating and I am content with my life. I have a great professor this semester!

Year 28

• I failed one of my exams as Luna was sick with the flu the week leading up to the finals. My professor, also a mother, understands. She allows me to resit the exam, although it will delay my graduation by six months.
  • My younger sister, Helena, became pregnant as a single mother by choice. She’s financially stable as a primary school teacher in Lugano. Like Murphy, she gives birth to twin girls! She named her daughters Lea Evelyn Enfield and Isabel Wren Enfield.

Year 29
I graduated from law school, and got a job at a law firm in Milan.

• Apollo plays Who Wants to be a Millionaire! He wins 100,000 euros.
  • I decided to rekindle my childhood love for swimming, and join a local swimming club.

Year 30
I come off birth control. I’m not actively trying to have children, but am open to it.

• Apollo and I moved to Sicily, Italy. I was offered a generously paid job and his job allows for him to live anywhere within Italy, so we took the offer. We moved into a beautiful, modest home:
  • I became pregnant! I am expecting a baby boy with my husband Apollo, little brother to my daughter Luna. I decided to name him Jasper Gideon Larsen, with the help of my friends on Nameberry. I take 3 months off from work to care for him.

Year 31
My parent’s husky Gelato passed away from old age. He was peacefully put to sleep with my parents at his side.

• I decided to learn how to play a musical instrument. I asked Apollo what he thought I should learn, and he suggested flute. I began taking lessons once a week on a Wednesday night.
  • My youngest sister, Julietta Sparrow Enfield passed away due to complications from cancer. She was 28 years old. She was living in Switzerland. Apollo, Luna, Jasper, and myself travel north to attend her funeral. She did not have any children, but she was married to a man named Hans Julien Fischer who has become like a brother. This was very difficult for me, but thankfully I had the support of my husband, and my family.

Year 32

• My son, Jasper, comes down with a bad stomach virus. He passes it onto Luna, and then to me.I have to take a week off from work to care for him, another week for Luna, and then 3 days for me.
  • While coming home from work late at night, I trip on the stairs leading up to my house. I fall down, and break my left ankle. I’m on crutches for 6 and a half weeks.

Year 33

• Apollo and I took a weekend trip away to Sardinia. It was a beautiful, romantic, warm weekend. Murphy came down to Sicily to take care of Jasper and Luna while we were gone, and spent some time exploring the region.
  • My parents, Luna, Jasper, Murphy and her husband/children, Helena and her children, Hans, Apollo, and I travel to Monaco for a week over summer… It was chaotic, but fun.

Year 34

• For the first time since we were children, Murphy and I had a falling out. We didn’t speak to each other for three weeks. The fight was over a comment she made about how I parented Jasper. We both called each other on the phone crying and made up.
  • I still played the flute, however I wanted to pick up a second instrument. I stop taking lessons for the flute, and begin taking guitar lessons in its place.

Year 35

• Apollo and I took a weekend trip away to see Pompeii. It was harrowing, but a very worthwhile trip.
  • Apollo is diagnosed with depression. He begins to see a therapist again, as he hadn’t seen one since we had lived in Milan.

Year 36

• Apollo, Luna, Jasper and I decide to have a stay-cation. We pretend to be tourists who don’t speak Italian and visit local hotspots for tourists. It was fun, and we spent the entire weekend laughing.
  • My family and I are taking a vacation to Wales. I’d always wanted to visit all the castles there, and Luna had recently taken an interest in European history.

Year 37
Luna turned 16 this year - a milestone birthday. I decided to go on birth control again. I’m done having children.

• I decided to finally cut my hair short. I went from waist length hair to shoulder length hair.
  • Luna asked to dye her hair bright pink for her 16th birthday! I let her. She looked great!

Year 38

• Apollo and I purchased a new family car - a black Tesla.
  • I began taking a pottery class.

Year 39
Luna turned 18.

• I’m diagnosed with synesthesia. I’d had the symptoms my whole life, but I’d always thought they were normal and that everyone had them.
  • My father passed away after suffering a stroke. My family travelled to Switzerland for the funeral. It was very upsetting, but I took comfort in knowing that he was now in Heaven with my sister, Julietta.

Year 40

• The whole family agreed that once Luna turned 18, the whole family would move countries. Luna was planning on attending the University of Cambridge in England, where she had a scholarship. We loved Italy, but wanted a change. Apollo, Jasper, and myself packed up and moved to Marseille, France.
  • My son, Jasper, breaks his arm while showing off to his new friends some parkour tricks. He’s embarrassed, but they still think he’s cool!

Year 19 I get married to my high school boyfriend, Arthur William Newton. My name is now Tabitha Briar Newton.

Year 20 I begin writing a blog about life as a university student.

Year 21 My blog becomes well-known and I end up making good money from it. This changes my perspective in life, specifically, the attitude I have towards money. I realise that I can make more money by doing the things I love.

Year 22 Arthur and I win an all-expenses-paid trip to Bali! We take the time to relax as we’ve both been a bit stressed lately.

Year 23 I begin volunteer work at the local dog shelter because I feel obliged to give to the community.

Year 24 I have a planned pregnancy and give birth to boy/girl twins Lennox Wolf and Dakota Hazel.

Year 25 I take on a new hobby, which is origami. I make several figures of various animals to decorate the house.

Year 26 I have a bad fall and break my collarbone. It takes a couple of weeks for me to recover.

Year 27 Artie invites me to his work event, which is in an escape room! It turns out to be a wonderful time.

Year 28 Art and I take a weekend trip to a famous national park.

Year 29 Lennox has a big sporting event; a soccer match. He does very well. Lenny loves soccer.

Year 30 My spouse messes up at work by showing up late. He gets written up as a result of this.

Year 31 I achieve my lifelong goal to run a marathon.

Year 32 I go on a road trip with Artie to a famous beach.

Year 33 I go on a family vacation with Art, Lennox and Dakota. We go to Paris.

Year 34 I go on a solo vacation to London for some alone time and self-reflection.

Year 35 Arthur decides to cut contact with his parents and so do I. This is because they have always been very needy, as well as toxic and abusive towards Arthur when he was a child. He has finally had enough.

Year 36 I get into a fight with my sister Imogen because I refuse to attend her wedding as I do not approve of her fiancé. He is a recovering drug addict with a gambling problem. She eventually realises he is not reliable and also very rude, and calls off the wedding. We talk it out and she apologises to me.

Year 37 Dakota learns to ride a skateboard and enjoys it very much. She starts to hangs out at the skate park with her friends after school.

Year 38 I have a surprise pregnancy and give birth to a baby girl named Poppy Evangeline.

Year 39 I have an unplanned pregnancy and give birth to a baby boy named Castor Holden.

Year 40 I am diagnosed with synesthesia because I can see letters of the alphabet and numbers as colours.

My Family:

Dad (67): John Ambrose Bishop
Mom (63): Sarah Dorothy Lane
Me (40): Tabitha Briar Newton
Sister (37): Imogen Romilly Lane-Bishop
Brother (36): Noah Dalton Lane-Bishop
Twin Sister and Brother (33): Avery Melody and Joshua Kit Lane-Bishop

Husband: Arthur William Newton (40)
Twin son and daughter: Lennox Wolf Newton and Dakota Hazel Newton (16)
Daughter: Poppy Evangeline (2)
Son: Castor Holden (1)

Years 19-40

[name_f]My[/name_f] Family:
DF: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (47)
DM: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [Faraday] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (43)
-Me: [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (18) “Clio”
-DSis: [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (17) “Maia”
-DSis: [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Julienne[/name_f] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (16) “Lola”

Dad: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (47)
DW: [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] [van Ardenne] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (40)
-HBro/HSis: [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] / [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (7) “Ned & Maisie”
-HSis: [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (2) “Rosie”

Mom: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [Faraday] Thoreau-Astor (43)
BF: [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_u]Astor[/name_u] (43) “Kit”
-HSis: [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_u]Astor[/name_u] (10) “Cece”
-HSis: [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_u]Astor[/name_u] (7) “Lulu”
-HBro: [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Astor[/name_u] (infant) “Roo”

Year 19: I get in a car accident with some friends when driving home from a football game. We luckily escape with just a few cuts and bruises. At college, I really enjoy my linguistics course this year.
Year 20: I attend a big family gathering on my dad’s side. I also meet [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Pierre[/name_m] Baudelaire. He’s a few years older than me and he’s an attorney.
Year 21: [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] gets a promotion at work. I really dislike my biology class at college this semester.
Year 22: I graduate from college and start working as an elementary school teacher. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and I get engaged. I contract mumps, but luckily make a full recovery.
Year 23: [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and I get married, and move to [name_u]Boston[/name_u], his home town, where we have a staycation, so I can get to know the city and visit local attractions.
Year 24: [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and I welcome our first child, a baby girl, who we name [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Alula[/name_f]. We were planning on waiting a bit longer before having our first baby, but she’s a delightful surprise. I decide to stop working in order to be a stay-at-home mom.
Year 25: I meet the pastor at our new church who has a huge impact on me and my faith. [name_f]My[/name_f] sister [name_f]Maia[/name_f] has her first baby, a little girl, with her husband, [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Cosimo[/name_m] Hampshire. They name her [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_m]Faraday[/name_m] Hampshire.
Year 26: [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and I have a second baby girl, who we name [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Saffron[/name_f]. I begin volunteer work at a local charity supporting low-income families.
Year 27: [name_f]My[/name_f] grandmother on my dad’s side sadly passes away, and she leaves me her ski chalet, which is really exciting as we’ll easily be able to take the girls skiing each year now. We buy a new car, it’s a 4x4 to fit our growing family.
Year 28: We welcome a third baby girl, who we name [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Circe[/name_f]. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] gets his dream job as a partner at his law firm.
Year 29: We weren’t planning on a baby this year, but we end up welcoming twins, both boys, and we’re very excited. We name them [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] & [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Bertrand[/name_m]. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is after my paternal grandfather and [name_m]Bertrand[/name_m] is after Atticus’s maternal grandfather. I also finally finish the renovations on our new home, so we’re able to move into it. It’s much needed as we now have five children!
Year 30: I decide to learn another new language. I already speak [name_u]French[/name_u] and Mandarin, but I begin a Russian course at our local community college. I get in a fight with my younger sister [name_f]Lola[/name_f] as we have very different parenting styles. Luckily we’re able to resolve it!
Year 31: We welcome a fourth daughter, who we name [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]. [name_f]Immy[/name_f] has her first big cheerleading competition. Her team does really well!
Year 32: We take the children on a family vacation to Europe, visiting [name_f]Italy[/name_f], [name_u]Germany[/name_u], [name_f]France[/name_f], the United [name_m]Kingdom[/name_m] and [name_u]Ireland[/name_u]. I also learn how to sew clothes.
Year 33: We have a fifth daughter, who we name [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] oldest half-sibling, [name_f]Cece[/name_f], has her first child, with her husband, [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Olaf[/name_m] Pierpoint. They name their son [name_m]Cillian[/name_m] [name_u]Bravery[/name_u] Pierpoint.
Year 34: [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is diagnosed with the same allergy as me, an allergy to stone fruit. Luckily it seems manageable for now. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] has to go on a business trip to Singapore and I get to tag along with him. The kids go stay with my mom and stepdad for the week.
Year 35: [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and I take a weekend trip away to [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad and his wife move in with us for 6 months after their home was flooded.
Year 36: 5 year old [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] has her first dance recital. We’re very proud of her twirling and toe tapping! I begin writing a blog on motherhood, particularly about raising a large family and travel.
Year 37: [name_f]Immy[/name_f] has her first boyfriend. Obviously, as they’re 13, it’s not at all serious, but it’s very sweet nonetheless. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] gets a raise at work.
Year 38: We thought we were done having babies, but then we have a surprise pregnancy. We’re thrilled to welcome our little boy, [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]. We also renew our wedding vows to celebrate 15 years of marriage.
Year 39: Another surprise pregnancy! We welcome another baby boy, who we name [name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. [name_f]Mali[/name_f] wins an award at school for her language learning skills.
Year 40: [name_f]Sassa[/name_f] is diagnosed with dyslexia. We host a big family gathering, for all of our parents, siblings, nieces and nephews and some of our extended family as well.

[name_f]My[/name_f] Family:
DF: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (69)
DM: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [Faraday] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (65)
-Me: [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (40) “Clio”
-DSis: [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] [Thoreau] Hampshire (39) “Maia”
–DH: [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Cosimo[/name_m] Hampshire (41)
—DD: [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_m]Faraday[/name_m] Hampshire (15)
-DSis: [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Julienne[/name_f] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (38) “Lola”

Dad: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (69)
DW: [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] [van Ardenne] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (62)
-HBro/HSis: [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] / [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (29)
-HSis: [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (24) “Rosa”

Mom: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [Faraday] Thoreau-Astor (65)
BF: [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_u]Astor[/name_u] (65) “Kit”
-HSis: [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [Astor] Pierpoint (32) “Cece”
–DH: [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Olaf[/name_m] Pierpoint (32)
—DS: [name_m]Cillian[/name_m] [name_u]Bravery[/name_u] Pierpoint (7)
-HSis: [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_u]Astor[/name_u] (29)
-HBro: [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Astor[/name_u] (22)

Me: [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [Thoreau] Baudelaire (40) “Clio”
DH: [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Pierre[/name_m] Baudelaire (44)

DD: [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Alula[/name_f] Baudelaire (16) “Immy”
DD: [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] Baudelaire (14) “Mali”
DD: [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Baudelaire (12) “Winnie”
DS/DS: [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] Baudelaire & [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Bertrand[/name_m] Baudelaire (11) “Cass & Rafe”
DD: [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] Baudelaire (9) “Lucy”
DD: [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] Baudelaire (7) “Sassa”
DS: [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] Baudelaire (2) “Freddy”
DS/DS: [name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Baudelaire (1) “Rory”

Mother: [name_u]Casey[/name_u] [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] (Madison) (divorced)
Father: [name_u]Edward[/name_u] “Ed” [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Newell[/name_m]

DD1 (18): [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_m]Newell[/name_m]
–DS (3): [name_m]Colton[/name_m] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Newell[/name_m]
DD2 (15): [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_m]Newell[/name_m]
DS1 (12): [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Newell[/name_m]

Y19: With [name_m]Colton[/name_m] old enough for full-time preschool, and her mother and siblings there to help, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] goes to college along with her peers. Unfortunately, [name_m]Colton[/name_m] gets very sick and she ends up taking the rest of the year off to be with him.
Y20: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] goes back to school but has a terrible professor who berates students and has no interest in showing any sort of empathy. She complains, but he’s the head of his department and that only makes it worse. She ends up changing majors.
Y21: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] begins dating a classmate, [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] Isaacs. She’s afraid he won’t be able to handle the fact that she has a 6 year old, but he’s great with [name_m]Colton[/name_m]
Y22: [name_u]Noah[/name_u] comes out as trans and changes her name to [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. She’s afraid it’ll end her and Charlotte’s relationship, or that it’ll confuse [name_m]Colton[/name_m], but they only get closer and [name_m]Colton[/name_m] adjusts quickly.
Y23: [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] opens her own business, a bookstore called Pages Aplenty
Y24: [name_m]Colton[/name_m] gets sick again. It turns out he has a congenital heart defect that’s responsible for his recurring bouts of pneumonia.
Y25: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is diagnosed with depression as she struggles to cope with Colton’s diagnosis and what it means for him
Y26: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] go for a weekend getaway and come back engaged
Y27: [name_m]Colton[/name_m] is diagnosed with ADHD. Fortunately, that’s something [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is intimately familiar with
Y28: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] get married. [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] takes Charlotte’s last name to be the same as Colton’s
Y29: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] gets a job as a therapist
Y30: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] have a baby girl, [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_m]Newell[/name_m]
Y31: [name_m]Colton[/name_m] joins an after-school theater program
Y32: Madelyn’s brother dies in a tragic accident. He had sole custody of his two year old daughter, [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f]. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] adopt her.
Y33: Charlotte’s younger sister, [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], has a baby: [name_m]Weston[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]
Y34: [name_m]Colton[/name_m] wins an award for a piece he wrote for his college newspaper
Y35: [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] begin taking gymnastics, and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] turns out to be very good at it
Y36: The family gets a pet dog, [name_f]Otter[/name_f]
Y37: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] experiences an injury that leaves her with chronic pain
Y38: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] adopt 4 year old triplets:
…Levi [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
…Ezra [name_m]Phillip[/name_m]
…Ivey [name_u]Camille[/name_u]
Y39: The school suddenly has an issue with [name_u]Sage[/name_u] having a different last name from her parents, but it gets sorted out eventually
Y40: [name_f]Ivey[/name_f] is diagnosed with asthma

DW (40): [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_m]Newell[/name_m]
DW (41): [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (Isaacs) [name_m]Newell[/name_m]
–DS (25): [name_m]Colton[/name_m] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Newell[/name_m]
–DD (10): [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_m]Newell[/name_m]
–DD (10): [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] Isaacs
–DS (6): [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Newell[/name_m]
–DS (6): [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Newell[/name_m]
–DD (6): [name_f]Ivey[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_m]Newell[/name_m]
Dog: [name_f]Otter[/name_f]

DD2 (37): [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] (Newell) [name_u]Reed[/name_u]
–DS (7): [name_m]Weston[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]

DS1 (32): [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Newell[/name_m]

Father: [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Slate[/name_u] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (77 - passed away). Blonde hair, fair skin, hazel eyes.
Mother: [name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (77) Dark hair, olive skin, brown eyes.

Me: [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] [name_f]Ronna[/name_f] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (40) Blonde hair, olive skin, brown eyes.
[name_f]Fiance[/name_f]: [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] (44) Blonde hair, tanned skin, brown eyes.
Ex-Husband: [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Sander[/name_u] Hendriks (43) [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair, fair skin, green eyes.

• [name_m]Son[/name_m]: [name_m]Marco[/name_m] [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] Hendriks (13) [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair, olive skin, green eyes.
  • [name_m]Son[/name_m]: [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_m]Flint[/name_m] Hendriks (11) [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair, fair skin, brown eyes.
  • [name_m]Son[/name_m]: [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (9) [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair, olive skin, green eyes.
  • Daughter: [name_f]Willemina[/name_f] ‘Mina’ [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (8) Blonde hair, fair skin, brown eyes.
  • Daughter: [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (7) Dark hair, olive skin, brown eyes.
  • [name_m]Son[/name_m]: [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (4) Blonde hair, dark skin, brown eyes.
  • [name_m]Son[/name_m]: [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] ‘Leo’ [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] (2) Blonde hair, tanned skin, brown eyes.

Brother: [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Atom[/name_m] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (39) Blonde hair, fair skin, brown eyes.

[name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_u]Lux[/name_u] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (39) Blonde hair, fair skin, brown eyes.

[name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_u]December[/name_u] [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (38) Dark hair, fair skin, hazel eyes.

• Daughter: [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (14) [name_u]Red[/name_u] hair, olive skin, hazel eyes.

[name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] (38) Dark hair, fair skin, hazel eyes.

At 19, I started volunteering as a coach at the local soccer club.
At 20, I started an Occupational Therapist degree. I failed a maths related course in my first year which was frustrating, but I half expected to happen.
At 21, I took a year of exchange through uni, and did my second year in [name_m]Amsterdam[/name_m].
At 22, I started to learn [name_m]Dutch[/name_m] as I loved my year abroad.
At 23, I graduated uni! I celebrated with my friends with a night out, but I fell down some stairs and broke my wrist.
At 24, I was offered a full-time job at a clinic after completing an internship.
At 25, I travel back to Europe to backpack for 2 months. While over there, I met a [name_m]Dutch[/name_m] man, [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Sander[/name_u] Hendriks, who I fell in love with; we eloped and he moved back to Australia with me.
At 26, my little sister, [name_u]December[/name_u], accidentally fell pregnant and had a girl; [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m]. The same year, I dye my hair blue.
At 27, I fell pregnant, but lost the baby. [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and I try again and we have our first baby; a son, [name_m]Marco[/name_m] [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] Hendriks.
At 28, I get a promotion at work. I also find I have synesthesia, with words having colours to them.
At 29, [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and I have another boy! His name is [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_m]Flint[/name_m] Hendriks. The same year, [name_m]Otis[/name_m] learns he is allergic to adpirin.
At 30, [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and I divorce, and he moves back to The Netherlands. I was asked to take over the clinic by my boss.
At 31, my mum tells me the reason her and my dad split was due to his cheating, when I thought they just drifted apart. I don’t trust men as much now. I accidentally fell pregnant and had another boy; [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m].
At 32, I buy a new 7 seater car to get all of my sons around. It turns out to be good timing because I have another child; [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] ‘Mina’ [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m].
At 33, [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] wins an award at his pre-school for having fantastic reading skills. I also have another little girl; [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m].
At 34, I am diagnosed with anxiety. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad and I have a huge fight at our family [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] over his infidelity and we aren’t on speaking terms.
At 35, a new worker gives me a hard time about having children out of wedlock. I give him a formal warning. They don’t stop and I have to fire them.
At 36, I take the kids and I on a holiday to [name_f]Fiji[/name_f]. While away, I have a whirlwind romance and have another boy: [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m].
At 37, my father, [name_u]Julian[/name_u] passes away from a stroke. I break my wrist again tripping over.
At 38, I get engaged to a man I met at the soccer club; [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]. We have a boy; [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] ‘Leo’ [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u].
At 39, [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] finds out he has a latex allergy. We have a staycation with the family, taking everyone to [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Park[/name_u].
At 40, [name_m]Otis[/name_m] moves back to Australia and confesses his feelings for me. I feel them too, but after communicating with [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] I decide against it and stay with him. Arlo’s parents divorce.

(49) Father: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] “Alex”
• [name_u]Green[/name_u] eyes and curly blond hair
• [name_m]Lawyer[/name_m]
(46) Mother: [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] “Savvy”
• Straight dark brown hair and brown eyes
• Graphic designer

(21) [name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] “Ellie”
• Straight dark brown hair and hazel eyes

(19) Me: [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] “Georgie”
• Wavy light brown hair and green eyes
• College student

(17) [name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] “Livvi”
• Straight blonde hair and hazel eyes

(17) Brother: [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_u]Eli[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] “Nate”
• Straight blond hair and brown eyes

(31) Stepmother: [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
• Wavy blonde hair and blue eyes

(6) Half-sister: [name_f]Patience[/name_f] [name_f]Neve[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
• Wavy blonde hair and green eyes

Year 19: I decide to pursue entrepreneurship as my second major while still keeping up with my photography major.

Year 20: I really enjoy my class on marketing this year, the professor is fun and makes it easy to understand the information. I buy an SUV.

Year 21: I get married to [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] this year in a simple ceremony. Both our families are in attendance and it was such an amazing time.

Year 22: [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] and I graduate from college. Elijah’s parents go through some marital troubles but end up working it out. [name_u]Eli[/name_u] and I take a weekend trip to the mountains. We have the best time.

Year 23: Elijah’s parents move in with us for six months while their house is renovated. It’s a bit of a struggle but we make it through stronger.

Year 24: [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] comes forward about cheating on me while on his business trip. I’m completely devastated but he says he’ll do anything to make it up to me. I need some space so he moves into a hotel for a week. Afterward he comes back home and we start to work things out. I attend a family gathering of my mom’s family.

Year 25: I start volunteering at the animal shelter. After years of trying I finally get pregnant. [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] and I are surprised when we find out we’re having twins! I give birth to boy girl twins in [name_f]April[/name_f] and we name them [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] [name_u]Will[/name_u] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u].

Year 26: [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] is diagnosed with a nut allergy.

Year 27: I give birth to a baby boy in [name_u]July[/name_u]. We name him [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] little sister [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] gives birth to a baby girl, [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] a month later. Livvi says the two will be best friends.

Year 28: I stumble upon a quiet and secluded spot by the small lake on our property. It’s my favorite place to relax and connect with nature. [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] and I go to his family reunion.

Year 29: Elijah’s company has a work function for its anniversary and instead of the boring night I thought it would be it turned out wonderfully. I get into a car accident and end up with a sprained ankle and a few bruises and cuts. It takes me a few months but with Elijah’s help I’m able to be comfortable with driving a car again.

Year 30: Triplets. I almost fainted when I found out. [name_f]My[/name_f] pregnancy was high risk so [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] and I were so happy when I gave birth to three healthy triplets, two boys and a girl in [name_u]January[/name_u]. They only had to stay in the NICU for a week before we could take them home. We decided to name them [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_u]Calloway[/name_u] [name_u]Boston[/name_u], and [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]Charlie[/name_u].

Year 31: [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] takes me to a 5SOS concert. I’m so excited and can’t believe he was able to get tickets. [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] gets a raise.

Year 32: Elijah’s older sister passes away. She had a three year old daughter, [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Sally[/name_f] who we adopted. [name_u]Henry[/name_u] gets over his fear of water and learns how to swim!

Year 33: I am diagnosed with anxiety.

Year 34: [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] recently learned about the art of negotiation and persuasion from my dad, something I’m not totally happy about. However they made a really good argument for getting each of them a pet, specifically golden retrievers they’ve been wanting. [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] and I end up getting them the pets. [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] and [name_u]Texas[/name_u]. Elijah’s dad passes away and he’s a bit cut up about that even though it was expected.

Year 35: [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] and I get tattoos of our wedding date on our forearms. [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] comes out as bi and lets me know about this as soon as he’s sure. I’m glad he told me and it doesn’t affect our relationship at all.

Year 36: [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] and I decide to have a staycation with the kids. We visit a few local landmarks but most of our time is spent at home relaxing and playing games with each other.

Year 37: [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] goes on a business trip for a month. I stay home with the kids and we’re all happy when he comes home. While he’s gone I learn how to make his famous blueberry muffins for the kids even though it isn’t as good as his.

Year 38: After a bad panic attack due to stress [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] suggests I get away for the weekend. So with a friend of mine I take a weekend road trip to the beach. It’s just what I need and I come home feeling much better.

Year 39: We get a tabby cat named [name_f]Pixie[/name_f].

Year 40: [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] gets her first boyfriend and after a few weeks of hearing about him she finally brings him around for [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] and I to meet.

(40) Me: [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] “Georgie”
• Photographer
(40) DH: [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Talbot[/name_m] “Eli”
• Curly black hair and grey eyes
• CEO of [name_m]Talbot[/name_m] Tech

(15) DS1: [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] [name_u]Will[/name_u] [name_m]Talbot[/name_m] “Jack”
• Curly dark brown hair and green/grey eyes

(15) DD1: [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u] [name_m]Talbot[/name_m] “Beth”
• Curly dark brown hair and green eyes

(13) DS2: [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Talbot[/name_m]
• Wavy black hair and brown eyes

(11) DAD: [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Sally[/name_f] [name_m]Talbot[/name_m] “Ginny”
• [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair and brown eyes.

(10) DD2: [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Talbot[/name_m] “Ally”
• Wavy brown hair and green eyes

(10) DS3: [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Alex[/name_u] [name_m]Talbot[/name_m] “Ben”
• Wavy dark brown hair and green eyes

(10) DS4: [name_u]Calloway[/name_u] [name_u]Boston[/name_u] [name_m]Talbot[/name_m] “Cal”
• Wavy black hair and green eyes

———

(70) Father: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] “Alex”
• [name_u]Green[/name_u] eyes and curly blond hair
• [name_m]Lawyer[/name_m]
(67) Mother: [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] “Savvy”
• Straight dark brown hair and brown eyes
• Graphic designer

(42) [name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] “Ellie”
• Straight dark brown hair and hazel eyes

(40) Me: [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] “Georgie”
• Photographer

(38) [name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] Jacobs “Livvi”
• Straight blonde hair and hazel eyes
• First grade teacher
(39) Brother-in-law: [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] Jacobs
• Curly red hair and brown eyes.
• Bookstore owner

(13) Niece: [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] Jacobs “Andi”
• Straight red hair and hazel eyes

(38) Brother: [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_u]Eli[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] “Nate”
• Straight blond hair and brown eyes
• [name_u]Doctor[/name_u]
(37) Sister-in-law: [name_f]Samantha[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] “Sam”
• Wavy dark blonde hair and blue eyes
• Nurse

(10) Nephew: [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] "Neil
• Straight dark blond hair and blue eyes

(8) Niece: [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] “Cathy”
• Wavy blonde hair and brown eyes

(52) Stepmother: [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
• Wavy blonde hair and blue eyes

(27) Half-sister: [name_f]Patience[/name_f] [name_f]Neve[/name_f] [name_u]Greer[/name_u]
• Wavy blonde hair and green eyes
• [name_u]Artist[/name_u]

(30) Brother-in-law: [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_u]Greer[/name_u] “Ren”
• Dark brown straight hair and brown eyes
• Architect

DH(44): [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
DW(44): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]

DD(18): [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
-DBF(19): [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Burton[/name_m]
DS/DD/DD(14): [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]

Dog(3)- Vixie

Year 19
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] fails her history of arts module at university! Her parents are very disappointed in her, blaming her time spent with her boyfriend [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] for her lack of work. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] agrees with them and finds a better balance between work and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]. She retakes the module in the summer and passes with flying colours meaning she can proceed into the second year

Year 20
For the triplets’ 16th birthday, the whole family go on a vacation to [name_f]Italy[/name_f]! They go to the [name_u]Lake[/name_u] Garada area and visit [name_u]Venice[/name_u] and [name_f]Verona[/name_f]. After starting their third year of university, [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] becomes unwell because of the stress of his medicine degree and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] spends a lot of time caring for him. This makes their relationship even stronger.

Year 21
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] graduates from university with a good degree! After dozens of auditions, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] gets a role as a dancer in a [name_u]West[/name_u] End musical which is her dream! To make this year even better, [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] proposes to [name_f]Violet[/name_f] after her first show! They plan on marrying after [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] graduates from university! Also this year, Violet’s 17 year old sister [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] gives birth to a baby girl she names [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] had no idea she was pregnant until she went into labour! She is a single mother and was very shocked and scared, but the whole family adore baby [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and give her as much support as she needs.

Year 22
This year the triplets turn 18 and start university. [name_u]Henry[/name_u] studies engineering at Leeds university, [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] studies [name_f]English[/name_f] literature at [name_m]Durham[/name_m] university and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] studies Chemistry at [name_u]London[/name_u] University so she can live at home with 1 year old [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is diagnosed with an allergy to wasps after being stung! She is rushed to hospital but thankfully is ok after a few hours. She is given an epipen incase it happens again. Also this year, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] gets a nose piercing

Year 23
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] graduates university and starts working as a junior doctor at a hospital in [name_u]London[/name_u]. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] rent a flat together in the city. The show [name_f]Violet[/name_f] performs in is performed in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] for two months! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] lives in NYC with her friends/coworkers and has an amazing time although she missed [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and her family. [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] is diagnosed with depression during the time [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is away in NYC. It is believed to be caused by the stress of his job. He considers giving up on his dreams of being a doctor but after a few counselling sessions and medication he is way better and feels able to return to work.

Year 24
This year [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] has a big falling out with his father after years of feeling as if he could never be good enough for him. He decides to cut his father out of his life for the sake of his mental health. Tragically, Violet’s mother [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] passes away this year from a very short battle with breast cancer. Everyone is devastated. It also means [name_f]Violet[/name_f] steps up to her mother’s role of helping [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] care for 2 year old [name_f]Nora[/name_f] while she finishes her university course.

Year 25
The triplets graduate university. [name_u]Henry[/name_u] stays in Leeds to do a masters, [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] does a teacher training course in [name_m]Durham[/name_m] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] get a job as a lab technician in [name_u]London[/name_u], living at home with [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and their father [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] breaks her ankle at dance practice and has to miss 6 weeks of performing! She struggles with this as she loves her work. But after 6 weeks she is good as new and returns to work better than ever. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is also diagnosed with anxiety following the death of her mother and starts medication to cope with it.

Year 26
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] get married! Its a small ceremony at a beautiful manor with close friends and family. They go to Greece on their honeymoon for 3 weeks. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is forced to take a break from her work because of her anxiety and begins volunteering to pass the time at a homeless shelter. She returns to work after 4 weeks. At the homeless shelter [name_f]Violet[/name_f] meets a man she is romantically interested in and who also clearly likes her back. She is torn on what to to but eventually realises how good her relationship with [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] is and doesn’t pursue anything. This year [name_u]Henry[/name_u] finishes his masters, moves in with his girlfriend [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] in [name_u]London[/name_u] and begins work as an engineer. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] graduates as a qualified teacher and moves back home with her father, [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f], working as an [name_f]English[/name_f] teacher at a local school. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] starts nursery school.

Year 27
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] gets a promotion and is now a paediatric doctor! His pay increase mean he and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] are able to purchase their first house in the suburbs of [name_u]London[/name_u], close to her family home. This comes at the perfect time as [name_f]Violet[/name_f] discovers she is pregnant! She gives birth to a baby boy with Gideon’s blue eyes and Violet’s dark hair. The couple name him [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] [name_m]Burton[/name_m].

Year 28
After the birth of [name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is forced to quit her job as a dance performer. She is also getting older meaning its more difficult for her to get roles. She loves being a stay at home mum, but it does put more financial pressure on [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]. Violet’s brother [name_u]Henry[/name_u] welcomes a daughter with his fiancee [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]. They name her [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] after her late grandmother. By now, both [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] have left the family home. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] has met a girlfriend called [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and lives with her and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] has her own home with 7 year old [name_f]Nora[/name_f].

Year 29
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] finds out that [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] is cheating on her with a nurse at the hospital he works! She is devastated and moves back with her father for a few months with [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. However, she decides to forgive [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] after months of apologising and moves back into their home. She is happy they’re back together but unsure if she trusts him anymore. They are bought closer together when [name_f]Violet[/name_f] falls accidentally pregnant with their second son. At the end of the year, the family welcome [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] who looks exactly like his father with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. [name_u]Luca[/name_u] adores him!

Year 30
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] begs his parents for a dog. So, for his 3rd birthday, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] get a border collie puppy called [name_f]Flossie[/name_f]! Gideon’s parents are having marital problmes and get a divorce. [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] is very glad because of his strained relationship with his father. He is happy is mother will be more involved in his sons lives now. [name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] welcome their second child, a son called [name_u]Freddie[/name_u]. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] get engaged. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] meets a boyfriend called [name_u]Max[/name_u] who moves in with her and 9 year old [name_f]Nora[/name_f]

Year 31
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] welcomes her third son! [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] ‘Phin’ [name_u]Adler[/name_u] has Violet’s brown eyes and blonde hair like [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]. At 4 years old, [name_u]Luca[/name_u] starts nursery school. [name_u]Luca[/name_u] also learns to swim this year! The family have a short stay-cation in a hotel in [name_u]London[/name_u] for [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and Sophie’s wedding.

Year 32
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] is still being a stay at home mum to the three boys but is keen to have something to do to contribute to the family income. She starts baking and is soon selling her birthday and other celebration cakes. She loves it as she can do it at home whilst watching the boys. This year [name_u]Luca[/name_u] learns to ride a bike without training wheels! Also, [name_u]Kit[/name_u] learns to swim.

Year 33
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] starts nursery school. [name_u]Luca[/name_u] is in year 1 by now an is so excited for his brother to be attending the same school as him. [name_u]Kit[/name_u] breaks his arm on the playground at school. This is not surprising to [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] as he is definitely the wildest of their 3 boys! He recovers after 6 weeks in a cast which he proudly shows off to all his friends. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and Gideon’s relationship is stronger than ever years after Gideon’s affair and they decide to renew their vows in a small ceremony with their sons present.

Year 34
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] learns to ride a bike without training wheels! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is offerend to attend an university course for cooking and baking after the university president was very impressed by a birthday cake she baked for his wife. She accepts as the course is part time and now she has more time on her hands as Phin is the only boy not in school.

Year 35
Phin starts nursery school! Now all 3 boys are in the local primary school meaning Violet’s business is going better than ever. Gideon’s father passes away. He has very conflicted emotions about this because of his strained relationship with him. Gideon’s father never met [name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_u]Kit[/name_u] and Phin

Year 36
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] have the a massive shock when they find out that [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is expecting triplets!!! They were trying for another baby but never expected to have 3! Although it’s not as shocking as that because multiples clearly run in Violet’s family. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] gives birth to 2 boys and a girl at 27 weeks. Although the babies are premature and spend a month in the NICU, they are healthy and are thriving once they come home. First born was [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Wells[/name_m] [name_m]Burton[/name_m] with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, second was [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] [name_m]Burton[/name_m] with dark hair and brown eyes, and finally was [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_m]Burton[/name_m] who has curly brown hair and blue eyes. Their older brothers are besotted with them!! By now [name_f]Violet[/name_f] has employers for her baking business meaning the work can continue whilst she cares for the babies. This year, [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] learns to swim and ride a bike without training wheels.

Year 37
10 year old [name_u]Luca[/name_u] finishes primary school and earns a reward for excellent work! 8 year old [name_u]Kit[/name_u] joins both the rugby and football clubs and loves both. 6 year old Phin is already showing a talent for art and drawing! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] sell their old car and buy a new minivan to fit their family of 8!

Year 38
Violet’s father [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] passes away from a heart attack. It’s very hard on her as she was very close to him and the children loved him! He was also great help with the triplets who are now 2. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is lucky though because she lives very close to her sister [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and her wife [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] who dont have children of their own and therefore love to help with their niece and nephews. Also this year, the family go on their first holiday all together to disneyland [name_u]Paris[/name_u]. They have a great time.

Year 39
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] starts secondary school and plays his first big rugby game. 13 year old [name_u]Luca[/name_u] comes out as [name_u]Gay[/name_u]. The whole family are very supportive of him! 9 year old Phin starts going to art club. Also this year, [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] gets a promotion to lead doctor on his ward!! The family have a party to celebrate.

Year 40
[name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] start nursery school! Both [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]River[/name_u] are diagnosed with asthma. The family receive a shocking sum of £1million after the death of Violet’s father [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]! She had no idea he had that much saved! They spend some of it on a new, bigger house. The house has 6 bedrooms, [name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_u]August[/name_u] share and the other 4 have their own rooms.

The family

DH(dec): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
DW(dec): [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]

DD(40): [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_m]Burton[/name_m] (Brooks)
-DH(41): [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Burton[/name_m]
—ds(14): [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] [name_m]Burton[/name_m]
—ds(12): [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_m]Burton[/name_m]
—ds(10): [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_u]Adler[/name_u] [name_m]Burton[/name_m] ‘Phin’
—ds/ds/dd(4): [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Wells[/name_m] [name_m]Burton[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] [name_m]Burton[/name_m] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_m]Burton[/name_m]

DS(36): [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
-DF(29): [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Styles[/name_m]
—dd(13): [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_m]Styles[/name_m] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
—ds(11): [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] [name_m]Styles[/name_m] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]

DD(36): [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
-DBF(44): [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
—dd(19): [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]

DD(36): [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Bella[/name_f] Brooks-Willis
DW(37): [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] Brooks-Willis

Year Nineteen: I have an awful professor at school this semester. He is awful because he blantly plays favorites. I can’t do anything because it is an essential class for my major of Maternal Health.
Year Twenty: I decide to change my minor. It was history & is now biology.
Year Twenty-One: I discover something about myself. It is that I am double-jointed.
Year Twenty-Two: I decide to open my own sewing business on the side of being a midwife. I just graduated from college.
Year Twenty-Three: I take a family vacation w/ my parents. We go to [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u].
Year Twenty-Four: I get an inheritance. I inherit a large sum of money & a house. I pay off my student loans & then stash it away for a rainy day.
Year Twenty-Five: I get married to the love of my life, [name_m]Damien[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Parks[/name_m].
Year Twenty-Six: I have surprise b/g/g triplets. Their names are [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] [name_u]Dallas[/name_u] nn [name_m]Auggie[/name_m], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f], & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] nn [name_u]Charlie[/name_u].
Year Twenty-Six: The triplets are diagnosed with an allergy to nut’s. I suspected this may happen & planned ahead (and am also allergic) so their lives do not change.
Year Twenty-Seven: [name_m]Auggie[/name_m] & [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] are diagnosed with hyperlexia.
Year Twenty-Eight: I have a planned baby boy. His name is [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] nn [name_m]Benji[/name_m].
Year Thirty: [name_m]Auggie[/name_m], [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] & [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] begin learning musical instruments. Auggie’s is the trumpet, Charlie’s is the piano, & Lizzie’s is the violin.
Year Thirty-One: I am diagnosed with anxiety.
Year Thirty-Two: I have unplanned b/b twins. Their names are [name_m]Broderick[/name_m] [name_u]Christian[/name_u] nn [name_m]Brody[/name_m] & [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] nn [name_u]Barry[/name_u].
Year Thirty-Three: The children learn to swim.
Year Thirty-Four: Damien’s twin sister [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_m]Parks[/name_m] & her husband [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] [name_m]Blackwell[/name_m] have a baby boy. His name is [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] Parks-Blackwell.
Year Thirty-Five: I have another planned baby girl. Her name is [name_f]Olivette[/name_f] [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] nn [name_f]Olive[/name_f].
Year Thirty-Six: I have a set of surprise g/g twins. Their names are [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f].
Year Thirty-Seven: I have another semi-planned baby boy. His name is [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Ember[/name_u].
Year Thirty-Eight: [name_m]Auggie[/name_m], [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f], & [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] beg for a pet. They want a dog. We decide to get one & name it [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] nn [name_u]Ray[/name_u].
Year Thirty-Nine: [name_m]Benji[/name_m] is diagnosed with asthma.
Year Fourty: I have yet another semi-planned baby girl. Her name is [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] nn [name_f]Annie[/name_f].

Mother(52): [name_f]Maribel[/name_f] [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]

• brown wavy hair, green eyes, tall

Father(54): [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]

• dark brown hair, dark brown eyes

Older sister(19, adopted): [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Anthea[/name_f] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]

• lighter brown wavy hair and hazel eyes

Me(18): [name_f]Fauna[/name_f] [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]

• dark brown straight hair and dark brown eyes

• deaf

• hobbies: dancing, reading, skateboarding

• friends: [name_f]Bea[/name_f]

[name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_m]Seraphim[/name_m] Sterling(14)

[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Roman[/name_m] Sterling/Otto [name_m]Elion[/name_m] Sterling(12)

• [name_m]Otto[/name_m] has cystic fibrosis

City: [name_u]Paris[/name_u], [name_f]France[/name_f]

Year 19
I start college at [name_m]Barnard[/name_m] College in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] City, majoring in [name_f]English[/name_f] and Psychology. I’m diagnosed with anxiety
Year 20
I lose my job and have to borrow a lot of money to pay for school.
Year 21
I move to a new apartment instead of living in the dorms.
Year 22
I graduate college with a degree in [name_f]English[/name_f] and Psychology. I move back to [name_u]Paris[/name_u], [name_f]France[/name_f].
Year 23
I start dating a girl named [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] [name_u]Aster[/name_u] and we get engaged 6 months later.
Year 24
Me and [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] win an all expenses paid trip to Greece.
Year 25
[name_f]Lilou[/name_f] is diagnosed with a gluten allergy, and we’re already vegan so it makes things harder.
Year 26
[name_f]My[/name_f] dad passes away from a stroke.
Year 27
Me and [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] finally get married.
Year 28
I publish a poetry book that does really well.
Year 29
[name_f]Lilou[/name_f] gets a raise at her job(environmental scientist)
Year 30
We adopt a pair of twin 1 year olds, a boy and girl, [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]North[/name_u] Aster-Sterling and [name_u]Aria[/name_u] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] Aster-Sterling.
Year 31
I open my own therapy practice and also continue writing.
Year 32
I start yoga as a hobby.
Year 33
Me and [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] get divorced.
Year 34
Me, [name_u]Orion[/name_u], and [name_u]Aria[/name_u] have a really fun stay-cation in [name_u]Paris[/name_u] and go visit a lot of touristy places.
Year 35
I start to experience really bad seasonal allergies.
Year 36
I unexpectedly get pregnant but miscarry.
Year 37
I go back to school to get my PhD in [name_f]English[/name_f].
Year 38
I move to a house in Montpellier, [name_f]France[/name_f].
Year 39
I start caring for my mom who has cancer.
Year 40
I adopt a 3 year old girl, [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u].

Mother(74): [name_f]Maribel[/name_f] [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]

• retired librarian
  • has cancer

Father(deceased): [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]

DD1(41, adopted): [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Anthea[/name_f] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
DD2(40, me): [name_f]Fauna[/name_f] [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
DD3(36): [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_m]Seraphim[/name_m] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
DS1/DS2(34): [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Roman[/name_m] Sterling/Otto [name_m]Elion[/name_m] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]

[name_f]Fauna[/name_f] [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] Sterling(40)

• hobbies: reading, dancing, skateboarding, yoga, writing
  • education: bachelors in english and psychology, Phd in [name_f]English[/name_f]
  • deaf
  • location: [name_u]Paris[/name_u] and Montpellier, [name_f]France[/name_f], NYC

Ex wife: [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] [name_u]Aster[/name_u]

• environmental scientist

DAS1/DAD1(11): [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]North[/name_u] Aster-Sterling/Aria [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] Aster-Sterling
DAD2(3): [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]

Family
DH (41): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Lance[/name_m] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DW (40): [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] (Parker) ginger hair, blue eyes, pale skin
DD (20): [name_f]Hollie[/name_f] [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DD (18): [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DS (14): [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Orson[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DS (9): [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DS (9): [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DS (9): [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Killian[/name_u] [name_u]Dawson[/name_u] ginger hair, green eyes, pale skin

Year 19: I got my septum pierced and oh my it hurt! I’m so glad I got it done though, I love it. It’s my ‘I started university’ gift to myself.

Year 20: I became an auntie! [name_f]My[/name_f] older sister [name_f]Hollie[/name_f] and her boyfriend [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_m]Carlton[/name_m] had a baby girl. They called her [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Olwen[/name_f] and she’s absolutely perfect

Year 21: I came out as a lesbian to my family and friends. Everybody in my immediate family was supportive, a few extended family had issues - they can swivel - and all my friends were also incredibly supportive. I feel like a weight has been lifted, and I’m so thankful for my family and friends

Year 22: I graduated from university with a 2:1 degree in BS(Hons) [name_f]English[/name_f] and Creative Writing. I got a tattoo of a mortarboard hat to celebrate!

Year 23: I take myself on a solo vacation to Australia for a wonderful 6 weeks. I spend my time exploring, seeing family, and avoiding the various eight legged animals that live in that part of the world!

Year 24: my girlfriend, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], gets a job teaching [name_m]Art[/name_m] at a high school which has been her dream for years! I’m so happy for her!

Year 25: I’m an auntie again! [name_f]Hollie[/name_f] and [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] welcomed a baby boy, and named him [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and I love him a lot

Year 26: my girlfriend proposed and I sad YES

Year 27: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] got a raise!

Year 28: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and I move into a new apartment. It’s 20 minutes from our previous place, but it’s much bigger and much nicer and, most importantly, much cheaper!

Year 29: I wrote a book. [name_u]An[/name_u] actual real full length book. I can’t quite believe it.

Year 30: today I became Mrs. Tanner-Sloane and I couldn’t be happier.

Year 31: my little brother [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] became a father. He and his wife [name_f]Emily[/name_f] named their baby girl [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Kara[/name_f], and she’s gorgeous

Year 32: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and I became parents of twins via IVF; we have a son and a daughter. Our son [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_u]Alden[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u] & our daughter is named [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

Year 33: leaving the twins with my parents, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and I go on a weekend trip away to Northumberland. It was refreshing, but it was nice to be back with the twins

Year 34: I am a published author. It’s taken a long while but I finally have a book for sale for people to actually read and hopefully enjoy. The biggest career accomplishment of my life.

Year 35: [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is a dad! [name_f]My[/name_f] little brother and his wife [name_u]Allison[/name_u] had triplets. Three babies at the same time! I thought two was a lot, I can’t imagine how they feel. I have a new niece and two new nephews; [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] & [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] are tiny and adorable.

Year 36: [name_u]William[/name_u] has learnt to swim! We’re so proud of him

Year 37: the Tanner-Sloane family have welcomed a new fluffy family member; a two year old Beagle/Pug cross that had been at the animal shelter for long enough. Her name is [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and I can’t imagine life without he

Year 38: after an unexpected pregnancy, [name_f]Hollie[/name_f] and [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] welcomed their third child! They named their baby son [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] [name_m]Lance[/name_m] and he looks just like his older brother

Year 39: it’s been a sad few weeks in the Tanner-Sloane household as Charlotte’s father passed away suddenly

Year 40: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] got a promotion! She is now not only an [name_m]Art[/name_m] teacher, but she’s head of the [name_m]Art[/name_m] Department! Myself and the twins are so proud!

Family
DH (63): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Lance[/name_m] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DW (62): [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] (Parker) ginger hair, blue eyes, pale skin
DD (42): [name_f]Hollie[/name_f] [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
-DBF (43): [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Carlton[/name_m] blonde hair, blue eyes, olive skin
–DD (20): [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Olwen[/name_f] [name_m]Carlton[/name_m] light brown hair, blue eyes, olive skin
–DS (15): [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Carlton[/name_m] black hair, green eyes, olive skin
–DS (2): [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] [name_m]Lance[/name_m] [name_m]Carlton[/name_m] light brown hair, green eyes, olive skin
DD (40): [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u] Tanner-Sloane black hair, green eyes, pale skin
-DW (40): [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] Tanner-Sloane blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin
–DS (8): [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_u]Alden[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u] Tanner-Sloane blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin
–DD (8): [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] Tanner-Sloan brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin
DS (36): [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Orson[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
-DW (34): [name_u]Allison[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] (Drake) black hair, green eyes, chestnut skin
–DD (5): [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, honey skin
–DS (5): [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, honey skin
–DS (5): [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, honey skin
DS (31): [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
-DW (30): [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_u]Reagan[/name_u] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] ginger hair, green eyes, pale skin
–DD (9): [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Kara[/name_f] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u] ginger hair, green eyes, pale skin
DS (31): [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] black hair, green eyes, pale skin
DS (31): [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Killian[/name_u] [name_u]Dawson[/name_u] ginger hair, green eyes, pale skin

Father: [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (42)
Mother: [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Crystal[/name_f] (Bachman) [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (40)

ME: [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (18)
DD: [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (17)
DS: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Glenn[/name_u] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (8)
DD: [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (1)
DS/DS: [name_u]Carson[/name_u] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] Matthews/Casey [name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m]

Dog (F): [name_f]Mindy[/name_f]

Year 19: I am promoted to manager at [name_m]Tim[/name_m] Horton’s, but I decide I want to go to school to become a teacher.

Year 20: I get engaged to my boyfriend, [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] Gibbs. At school, I add a minor in American literature.

Year 21: I have taken up horseback riding, and I love it. It’s a great way to “get away from it all.” [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] and I get married.

Year 22: Shortly after graduating from college, I give birth to a baby girl, whom we name [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] Gibbs.

Year 23: [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] falls out of her crib and breaks her arm. She handles the cast like a real trooper. I enroll in an online class and seem to have a real affinity for it.

Year 24: [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] is diagnosed with breast cancer and moves in with us so that I can take care of her during her chemotherapy.

Year 25: Jacob’s sister, [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] (Gibbs) [name_m]Denton[/name_m], and her husband, [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Denton[/name_m], have a baby boy named [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]Norman[/name_m] [name_m]Denton[/name_m].

Year 26: I am diagnosed with anxiety and begin taking B vitamins, [name_m]Valerian[/name_m] root, and chamomile to combat it.

Year 27: [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] and I have a baby girl. We name her [name_f]Prudence[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Gibbs.

Year 28: I’ve started attending a monthly book club, and I meet [name_u]David[/name_u] [name_m]Alan[/name_m] Compton there. We both sense an attraction, but before it goes too far, I let him know in no uncertain terms that I intend to remain faithful to my husband.

Year 29: [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] passes away from her second round of breast cancer, leaving behind one-year-old boy/girl twins, [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] and [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m]. She had prepared all the necessary paperwork for [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] and I to become their guardians and to adopt them.

Year 30: Due to our growing family, we move to a new home with six bedrooms and four bathrooms. We are living in the country, in a small town near [name_u]Calgary[/name_u].

Year 31: [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] asks to dye her hair rose gold. We do a temporary dye job that only lasts for the summer.

Year 32: Jacob’s architectural firm holds an Employee of the Year dinner, where we get to dress up and spend the evening with other adults. The food is amazing, the company is entertaining, and we are TOTALLY surprised when [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] is given the award.

Year 33: Mom passes away quite unexpectedly, and I am devastated. I start seeing a therapist to help me deal with the grief.

Year 34: When Dad starts dating someone younger than me, I decide to cut all ties with him. It is a drifficult decision, but it is more than I can handle right now.

Year 35: [name_f]Pru[/name_f] has her first Irish dance recital. She is so excited, and we are all proud of her success.

Year 36: [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] has her first “boyfriend.” She’s not old enough to date yet, but they walk around the neighborhood holding hands, and both families often include both of them in family events such as dinners, attending movies, etc.

Year 37: [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] applies to be the lead architect on a major shopping mall project, but the position goes to someone else.

Year 38: While coming home from book club, my car is hit head-on by another car. Fortunately, I only have minor injuries, but the downside is that I have lingering back pain.

Year 39: [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] and I take a weekend trip to Banff, [name_f]Alberta[/name_f]. It is a very relaxing experience, and we come home feeling rejuvenated.

Year 40: I win tickets for the entire family to a [name_u]Calgary[/name_u] Flames game. Since we are all HUGE hockey fans, it is the perfect outing for us.

MY FAMILY

Father: [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (64)
Mother: [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Crystal[/name_f] (Bachman) [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (deceased at 52)

ME: [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (Matthews) Gibbs (40)
–DH: [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] Gibbs (44)
—DD: [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] Gibbs (18)
—DD: [name_f]Prudence[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Gibbs (13)
DD: [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (deceased at 28)
—DD/DS: [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Matthews-Gibbs/Matthias [name_u]Orion[/name_u] Matthews-Gibbs (12)
DS: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Glenn[/name_u] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (30)
DD: [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (23)
DS/DS: [name_u]Carson[/name_u] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] Matthews/Casey [name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] (22)

Dog (F): [name_f]Mindy[/name_f]