Yellow?

I understand that nameberry is updating the site and that that is never a pleasant time.

I do have a question though.

It used to be that if you typed in the name [name_u]Howard[/name_u] on blue and others also did a lot, then it would show in the blue popularity box (which is gone, I sure hope not for good). Now there is no blue and pink popularity clouds, plus if [name_u]Howard[/name_u] is clicked on a lot it shows up as yellow despite the fact that only one misguided person on earth out there may have named her daughter [name_u]Howard[/name_u].

Since when did [name_u]Howard[/name_u] become a yellow or unisex name? Like never. If someone wants to name her daughter that, fine, or if someone wants to click on the pink form of it, fine, but to have it show up as UNISEX in the popularity cloud to me makes no sense.

If you’re doing that to [name_u]Howard[/name_u], let’s have [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f], and [name_f]Mary[/name_f] show up as male and throw out all sense.

Or maybe this is a temporary glitch. Am hoping so!

[name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_u]Rice[/name_u]'s birth name was [name_u]Howard[/name_u]. I’m assuming that’s the reason. When a name is attached to a celebrity or something famous it ends up here. [name_m]Hence[/name_m] why we have [name_f]Katniss[/name_f] even though no one would really use it.