Yes or No... Elias Keaton

My husband and I did a poll on BabyCenter, and we got mostly yes votes. We would also like to get peoples opinions on here before we make the decision of using the name. We are pretty much set on [name_u]Elias[/name_u] as our baby boys first name. I know many people don’t like the name [name_u]Keaton[/name_u], in fact, most people would rather have it as a middle name rather than a first name. What are your thoughts on Elias [name_u]Keaton[/name_u]?

Our surname rhymes with “cooks” if that helps.

2 Likes

I think it sounds nice. I’ve known a couple [name_u]Keaton[/name_u]’s and they all got positive comments on their names. I wasn’t aware it was a name that was unliked at all.

1 Like

Many people have told me that they disliked [name_u]Keaton[/name_u]. I think it’s a lovely name, for a first or middle name. I originally had [name_u]Keaton[/name_u] on my list of first names but I liked how well it paired with [name_u]Elias[/name_u].

This is how it’s pronounced in my accent (Australian). Most people pronounce [name_u]Keaton[/name_u] without the T, but I pronounce it with the T.

Elias [name_u]Keaton[/name_u] is very handsome! [name_u]Keaton[/name_u] isn’t my personal style, but I think it also works as a first name if you like it!! It just reminds me of [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]Keaton[/name_u], which I think is a nice association!
I really like the flow of [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Keaton[/name_u], though!

1 Like

It sounds great together!

1 Like

Definitely yes! They’re both great names and go together really well

1 Like

Elias [name_u]Keaton[/name_u] is wonderful!

1 Like

Elias [name_u]Keaton[/name_u] is a very handsome name!

1 Like

It sounds lovely, and I really like [name_u]Elias[/name_u].

1 Like

I think it’s sounds very nice.

1 Like

I like it!

1 Like

I really like it. It’s handsome and unique, but not strange at all. I for one like [name_u]Keaton[/name_u]!

1 Like

I think [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Keaton[/name_u] is nice! It’s very scholarly and intelligent-sounding to me!
I don’t mind [name_u]Keaton[/name_u], even though it’s not my style I think [name_u]Elias[/name_u] sounds lovely in front of it.If you and your husband like the name, I think you should use it!

2 Likes

I love it. I’m thrilled to see [name_u]Elias[/name_u] being used as a first name. [name_u]Keaton[/name_u] is surprising to see as it’s been a while, but pairs with [name_u]Elias[/name_u] quite well. Great name. I would definitely use it.

1 Like

Elias [name_u]Keaton[/name_u] is amazing! [name_u]Love[/name_u] both of these names and they sound great together!

1 Like

I used to teach the sweetest boy named [name_u]Keaton[/name_u] so it is a favourite of mine! [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Keaton[/name_u] is so handsome ! It is the perfect name! Congratulations on your son !

1 Like

We were considering it as the first name but we don’t want people to scrunch their face when they hear the name [name_u]Keaton[/name_u]. We think it sounds better as his middle name (less judgment from others), and it works well with [name_u]Elias[/name_u].

1 Like

Thank you to everyone that voted yes! We strongly think that he’ll have blonde hair and blue eyes (like his father), so we can picture him suiting the name very well.

1 Like

We are so overwhelmed with joy and happiness. We finally decided to name our baby boy, [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Keaton[/name_u] :tada:

4 Likes