You can name a baby!

Very very cute name! I’ll add her to the list along with @snowmaiden 's triplets!

2 Likes

can i do another naming please?

Sure! You got another girl!

dahlia blythe
gideon blue

1 Like

i’m happy to announce the name of my little lady…

margot agnes :dove:

i considered fiona, rose, juniper, & clover, but in the end, i decided the strong simplicity of margot was what i was looking for. agnes is a long-time favorite, and a saint name which was important for me to include!

welcome, margot! :tulip:

2 Likes

Okay! I’ll add to the nursery rn

i’m happy to announce the name of my second litle girl…

adelaide illyria gwyn :dove:

her name means noble and fair twelfth night and i plan on calling her ada <3

Okay look at my nursery post cos I’ve added your 2nd baby girl!

1 Like

i’d like to go again, if possible!

Could I name a baby?

I’d love to do another, please!

Okay!

@hannahwren Twins (Boy and a Boy)
@snowmaiden [name_f]Girl[/name_f]
@RileyAddison13 Boy

2 Likes

I’m so thrilled to announce the birth of my fourth child and third daughter, sweet Eleanor Olivia Jane. :ribbon:
She joins very excited siblings Rose, Alice, and Peter!

3 Likes

Okie, look at nursery post in a couple mins cos I’ll add it

i am so happy to announce the arrival of my sweet twin boys…

felix william & jasper henry :bug:

they join big sister margot agnes, who is so delighted by their arrival!

their names came surprisingly easy to me; i knew i loved felix with my daughter’s name, and jasper came to me while i was trying to find something to pair with felix! i absolutely love the way their middles pair with each other’s and my daughter’s. they are also family names!

welcome felix & jasper :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Definitely up for this!

@tori101 Your having twins, a boy and a girl. I will not be online from 10 pm till about 4pm tommorow so I will not reply past that 10 pm deadline so if you get your name in quickly now I can add it tonight"

Fun! Yes please!

I’m so excited to announce the birth of my son, [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]! [name_u]Owen[/name_u] is my first son and child, and I am so thrilled to have him!

1 Like

Yay thank you!!

I’m thinking my twins will be [name_m]Abel[/name_m] & [name_f]Evie[/name_f] :two_hearts:

[name_m]Abel[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] Lockhart & [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]

[name_m]Abel[/name_m] & [name_f]Evie[/name_f] join big sister [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes