You have to call a baby a name starting with the last letter of your first name what would you call the baby?

Eilott

i’d go with evangeline!! :sunflower:

I would choose [name_f]Emma[/name_f] or [name_m]Eneko[/name_m]!

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] :tulip:

[name_f]Electra[/name_f] or [name_f]Emersyn[/name_f]!

[name_f]Nell[/name_f] or [name_u]Nico[/name_u]! (Or maybe, since I’m feeling a bit adventurous today… [name_u]Nepenthe[/name_u] nn Penny!)

For my given first name, I’d go with [name_f]Elsinore[/name_f] or [name_u]Emrys[/name_u], probably :blush:

All of y’all’s given first names end in E!? I love this!

I’d name a girl [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and a boy [name_m]Louis[/name_m], easily. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Zara[/name_f] and [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]

[name_f]Patience[/name_f] or [name_u]Pierce[/name_u]

naomi or nadia / nathan

Oh, that’s tough. I don’t like the letter N very much. I would go with [name_f]Nell[/name_f] for a girl, but I’m at a loss for boys. Maybe [name_u]Nico[/name_u]?

For a girl it would be [name_f]Felicia[/name_f] and for a boy it would be [name_m]Frank[/name_m]

Using my pseudonym, [name_u]Alden[/name_u] or [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!

ezio or eirlys :sunny::snowflake: not necessarily as siblings!

I’d do [name_f]Yasmin[/name_f] or [name_m]Yohan[/name_m]

[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]

[name_u]Aster[/name_u] :blossom:

if i was going based on my irl name, probably amadea (a love from a year ago), if i was going off of pip, probably something like philippa, if i was going off pippi i’d go with maybe ivy?? idk i names aren’t my thing usually. if i was going based off my username (sandpiper), i’d probably do rasmus mostly bc i think it’s a cool name and also my parents like it, or otherwise i’d do rhodes.

haven :sunflower:

I go by my middle, [name_m]Aero[/name_m], exclusively, so I’m going off of that

[name_f]Ostara[/name_f] :star2:
[name_u]Orion[/name_u] :milky_way: