Young Woman Needs a Name (pls it's for a contest)

Hello writerberries!
So, going straight to the point: I need your help and it is like, an emergency. I’m part of a contest and I need to send my story right away, but I don’t have a name for the main character. I’m not gonna give details about the story plot because it doesn’t matter, so, let’s talk about the character.
Her last name is [name_u]Tate[/name_u], she’s a young woman (in her 20’s) and she’s described as being “innocently beautiful”. She has dark blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes and freckles all over her cheeks. She’s quite skinny and she studies [name_m]Law[/name_m] at the local university. She works half-time at a café and she’s very hardworking. Her father left her and her mother when she was six, and so she doesn’t trust people right at first meeting. Although, she’s lovely and very caring for the people she loves. She’s also really smart, even if her behaviour and comebacks don’t show it that much. She is kind of “dorky”.
The story is set in 2014, in a small fictional town in [name_u]California[/name_u].
Thanks a lot.

I took names popular in the 1980s/1990s, around the time your character would be born.

[name_f]Krista[/name_f], [name_f]Summer[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Carly[/name_f], [name_f]Kirsten[/name_f], [name_f]Tara[/name_f], [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f], [name_u]Casey[/name_u], [name_f]Erika[/name_f], [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
[name_f]Miranda[/name_f], [name_f]Angela[/name_f], [name_u]Sydney[/name_u], [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f], [name_f]Erin[/name_f], [name_f]Hailey[/name_f], [name_f]Amber[/name_f], [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f], [name_f]Tammy[/name_f], [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Tonya[/name_f], [name_u]Meredith[/name_u], [name_f]Angelica[/name_f], [name_f]Lacey[/name_f], [name_f]Wendy[/name_f], [name_f]Dawn[/name_f], [name_u]Robin[/name_u], [name_f]Candace[/name_f], [name_f]Jenna[/name_f], [name_f]Kayla[/name_f]

I hope this helped or inspired. Good luck and happy writing!

[name_f]Katherine[/name_f]/[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] or [name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f]/[name_f]Katelyn[/name_f] nn [name_f]Katie[/name_f] (or [name_f]Kate[/name_f], but [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_u]Tate[/name_u] sounds a bit odd)
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]
[name_u]Lindsey[/name_u]
[name_u]Alex[/name_u] (could be a nickname?)
[name_f]Samantha[/name_f] nn [name_u]Sam[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] these suggestions help! Good luck in the contest!

[name_u]Early[/name_u] Late 80’s early 90’s names fit this character best.

[name_f]Melissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Danielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Francine[/name_f]
[name_f]Amanda[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessica[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Lauren[/name_f]
[name_f]Jennifer[/name_f]
[name_f]Nicole[/name_f]
[name_u]Ashley[/name_u]
[name_f]Samantha[/name_f]
[name_f]Rachel[/name_f]
[name_f]Amanda[/name_f]
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u]
[name_f]Megan[/name_f]
[name_f]Amber[/name_f]

I hope this helps! Good luck to you!

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Michaela[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Marissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Amy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Erika[/name_f]
[name_u]Brooke[/name_u]
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]
[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Hollie[/name_f]
[name_f]Jenna[/name_f]
[name_u]Reese[/name_u]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f]
[name_u]Ashley[/name_u]

Here are my suggestions
[name_f]Jennifer[/name_f]/[name_f]Jenna[/name_f]
[name_u]Jessie[/name_u]/[name_f]Jessica[/name_f]
[name_f]Michaela[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]/[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Holly[/name_f]
[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]
[name_u]Andrea[/name_u]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_u]Francis[/name_u]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]/[name_f]Isobelle[/name_f]/[name_f]Isobella[/name_f]/[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Jade[/name_f]

My favorite is [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Tate[/name_u].