Younger Brother for Adrian

So… [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] Kettell is my main character in a new project. He’s thirteen/fourteen, I’ve not quite decided, but the important thing is he’s not an only child.

He’s also really bad at not making people mad, but that’s not really something you can help me with. Basically he’s the sort of protagonist who doesn’t quite know how to hold his tongue and generally has some kind of comeback… even if it’s liable to get him killed.

He does learn how to shut up, if anyone’s wondering.

Anyway, onto the brother, who I’m gonna call X.

X is ten, 100%. He’s terrified of spiders, and generally just gets [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] to sort them out for him. He has blue eyes and brown hair similarly to his older brother, and is generally quite a nervous person, keeping himself to himself wherever possible.

So… it’s a steampunk story, or something akin to that. Possibly more ‘clockpunk’ than ‘steampunk’, but you get the idea of what I’m thinking of, I’m sure.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the name choice, I have a character named [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] in my own steampunk novel!
These suggestions are kind of all over the place, but I hope this is somewhat helpful!

[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
Corian
[name_m]Hart[/name_m]
[name_u]William[/name_u]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_u]Laurence[/name_u]
[name_m]Pollux[/name_m]
[name_m]Amias[/name_m]
[name_m]Benji[/name_m]
[name_u]Nolan[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]