Your absolute favorite boy name is...

Well, to be honest, I do much prefer the British (Australian) pronunciation of [name]Harry[/name], rather than the “scary hairy [name]Harry[/name]” pronunciation found in the good ole’ US of A!

Are you from Australia? Are you a [name]Harry[/name] fan, then?

[name]Lemon[/name] :-)[/quote]

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Lemon[/name] in answer to your question “Am I an Aussie?” The answer is “Yes”.

No, I am not a [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] fan but [name]Harry[/name] has been around over here forever.

I can understand why the name hasn’t taken off in the US when it is being pronounced as ‘hairy’.

So, everyone you can now start loving [name]Harry[/name] because it is not related to Hairy Scarey.[/quote]

Oh, neat! I actually meant are you a fan of the name [name]Harry[/name] - or the nickname - but it’s lovely to hear your [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] opinion, too! :wink:

Take care,

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Ooh, [name]Darwin[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] is very interesting and cool!

[name]Aidan[/name] [name]Jack[/name]

I love the names [name]Daniel[/name] and [name]Timothy[/name]. Those are my two absolute favorites in that order, but not as first and middle. I like middle names with more meaning than just that I like them a lot, so I don’t know what the middle names would be.

Apart from my son, [name]Luca[/name], this week’s favorites are:

[name]Alfred[/name] [name]John[/name]
[name]Arlo[/name] [name]Winston[/name]
[name]August[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Julien[/name]
[name]Henrik[/name] [name]Thaddeus[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name] [name]James[/name]

[name]Nathan[/name] [name]Connor[/name].

[name]Andreas[/name] is my favorite boys name and is the name we have picked out for our 1st son. His full name will be [name]Andreas[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. I’ll might give him the nn [name]Ace[/name], but I’m not set on it. [name]Andreas[/name] also has important family meaning to us.
Runners up: [name]Julian[/name], [name]Silas[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Felix[/name]

I know a [name]Darwin[/name] and he loves his name. Also know 3 male Morgans who also love their names.

[name]Henry[/name] [name]August[/name]
[name]Stellan[/name] [name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Alistair[/name] _____
[name]Dexter[/name] _____
[name]Kieran[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]

My favorite is [name]Brayden[/name]

my favorite is [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] but my husband hates it so I’ll never get to use it :frowning:

[name]Leo[/name] [name]James[/name]

My second choice:

[name]Milo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]

[name]Paul[/name]

[name]Jack[/name] [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Firth[/name]
[name]Ambrose[/name] [name]Chester[/name] ? (undecided)
[name]Magnus[/name] [name]Leon[/name] [name]Gordon[/name]

If I have 3 boys, these will be their names
:slight_smile:

[name]Benjamin[/name] (my son’s name)