Your absolute, number one, favourite name!

Today it’s one of these combos:
[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Darling
[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Sage[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

I think this is [name]Zoe[/name]'s fourth day at number 1!

[name]Zoe[/name]? Where did that one come from, [name]Lyndsay[/name]? I haven’t seen it on your list before… :wink: It’s cute.

[name]Zoe[/name] has been a favorite my whole life. When I was a baby I had a baby neighbor named [name]Zoe[/name] (and a [name]Sophia[/name], and in the same neighborhood was an [name]Emily[/name]… they were ahead of the trends in that neighborhood!) and I actually think I’ve loved it since then. I put it out of my mind since it’s too popular… but then I saw someone on here who has a [name]Zoey[/name] and is looking for a brother name and one of the options is [name]Dashiell[/name], and I started loving her again! I don’t know if I can get past the popularity in real life, but for now I’m just going to love her!

Girl: [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
Boy: [name]Reilly[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]

[name]Lemon[/name]: [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is gorgeous !

[name]Lyndsay[/name],

Aw! What a cute story! I know a girl who is called [name]Paula[/name] [name]Zoe[/name], but she says she feels more like a [name]Zoe[/name]. [name]Zoe[/name] is one of those fresh, cool names that manage to sound modern without being totally trendy and ridiculous, you know? It is fun and sassy, like [name]Dash[/name], so I definitely see why you like it! I personally like the alliterative pairing of [name]Zinnia[/name] [name]Zoe[/name], called Zinny, or maybe Z, or maybe even [name]Zaza[/name]…

Oh, [name]Jenevieve[/name], thanks for the compliment on [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

those are great combo’s!!!

Mine are:

[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Nathalie[/name] or the variation [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Nataly[/name]
after my two best friends [[name]Aurora[/name]] [name]Alexandra[/name] and [[name]Alma[/name]] [name]Nataly[/name].

Runner Up:

[name]Brianna[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]

[name]Brianna[/name] after my cousin [[name]Beatriz[/name]] and I [[name]Arianna[/name]]
[name]Rosalie[/name] is a combination ( or something like that) after my aunt [name]Rosa[/name], my maternal grandma, [name]Rosario[/name], and my paternal grandma, [name]Rosalia[/name]. persons that have had a great impact on my life…

Boys:

[name]Edward[/name] [name]Anthony[/name].
[name]Edward[/name] after my dad and [name]Anthony[/name] after my Godfather.

oh and here’s mine:

girls 1- [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] [name]Avalon[/name]
girls 2- [name]Leah[/name] [name]Alexandria[/name] [name]Rain[/name]

boys 1- [name]Parker[/name] Reives [name]Alexander[/name]
boys 2 - [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]

Today, I love:
[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
OR
[name]Anna[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]

This is impossible for me…

I love [name]Lilia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] nn [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Claire[/name] the most. [name]Lilia[/name] nn [name]Lily[/name] has been my top choice long before [name]Lily[/name] became popular. Hopefully by the time I have children, it won’t be as popular.

Very close runner ups are [name]Rose[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Jane[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]/[name]Eliza[/name]. There are just too many names to pick from! :slight_smile:

Bump! This was on page 4!

Today my favorite name is [name]Juno[/name]. I haven’t considered middle names at all yet, though. Maybe [name]Juno[/name] Jenness [name]Rose[/name] or something like that, er, probably not that.

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
I love it.
([name]Bronwyn[/name], [name]Ellie[/name] and [name]Caitlin[/name] are close runners up though)

Right now my absolute favorite girl name is:

[name]Harlow[/name] [name]Gracelyn[/name]

But my husband doesn’t like the name at all so I won’t be able to use it :frowning: The top girl names that we can agree on are:

[name]Scout[/name]
[name]Kinley[/name]

[name]Rebecca[/name] is my favorite name in the whole world. If I have to pair it with a middle name, I pick [name]Claire[/name]. [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

[name]Ah[/name]! So difficult. Since I’m not sure I could pick just one, I will choose my favorites for today.

[name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]

Runners Up:

• [name]Cassia[/name] [name]Ellyn[/name]
  • [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
  • [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]

My favorite name right now is Solveigh (sol-vay). I plan using my maiden name for a baby girls middle name.

— Solveigh [name]Paris[/name]

I love [name]Aria[/name]! One of my favorites. Simple yet lyrical and rich. I feel like it’s often underrated. :slight_smile:

For a long time my favorite was: [name]CLEMENTINE[/name] MIEL but now I feel that [name]Clementine[/name] is too popular.

Girl: [name]Zinnia[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Moon[/name]
runner ups: [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Rivka[/name] [name]Amethyst[/name]
[name]Paloma[/name] [name]Ana[/name]”s [name]Plum[/name]

Boy: [name]Matisse[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]River[/name]
runner up; [name]Zephyr[/name] [name]Tennessee[/name] [name]Onyx[/name]
[name]Hendrix[/name] [name]Jaguar[/name] [name]Gage[/name]

[name]Even[/name] with its popularity my all time favorite (has been for years) is:

*[name]Ella[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]: [name]Ella[/name] for my great grandmother who passed away when I was completing my bachelors degree; and [name]Katherine[/name] for my one and only sister … I think we would call her [name]Ella[/name] [name]Kate[/name] so she will stand out slightly from the sea of Ellas …

Runners up:
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name]
*[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]

For a boy:

*[name]Jackson[/name] [name]James[/name] ([name]Jack[/name])
and/or
*[name]Henry[/name] [name]Everett[/name]

• indicates my husbands favorites as well

Loved reading all of your beautiful name combos berries! :o)