Which of my favourite names is your favourite? :relaxed:

• Robert “Bobby”
  • Michael “Mikey”
  • Martin “Marty”
  • Alex
  • Gregory “Greg”
  • Kevin

0 voters

[name_m]Martin[/name_m] “Marty” is so sweet and I love the movie reference. (Thanks to you, I plan to watch them on Netflix soon.)

2 Likes

Aghhh choosing between [name_u]Michael[/name_u] and [name_m]Martin[/name_m] was so difficult!!

1 Like

[name_m]Gregory[/name_m] “Greg” on a teenager or older; [name_u]Robert[/name_u] “Bobby” on a young boy.

1 Like

[name_u]Robert[/name_u] “Bobby” and [name_m]Martin[/name_m] “Marty” are lovely!!

1 Like

Like [name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_m]Gregory[/name_m] “Greg”, and [name_u]Michael[/name_u] “Mikey”! I also like [name_m]Martin[/name_m], just not nn [name_u]Marty[/name_u] (that’s influenced by a [name_u]Marty[/name_u] I know irl though).

(I know it’s probably not really your style, but I just wanted to add that I love [name_m]Gregory[/name_m] nn Grey🥰)

1 Like

i voted alex! but robert is my favourite out of them all, just not a fan of the nn bobby. i prefer bertie or robbie :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! As you know, the movie is one of my all-time faves, it just feels right! And yes, you should definitely watch them!

It’s a hard choice for me as well!

Hmm, interesting! I was inspired by The Brady Bunch and funnily enough, Greg is the eldest brother and Bobby is the youngest, lol.

Thank you!

That’s fair - I know Marty’s not for everyone! For me, it’s very much Back to the Future! Grey is an interesting nickname for Gregory, I’ve never thought of that one!

Thank you! I never thought of Bertie for Robert, I’ll ask S/O about that one!

4 Likes

[name_u]Robert[/name_u] “Bobby” is adorable! :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_m]Martin[/name_m] “Marty” is definitely my favorite. I think it’s such a warm, friendly sort of name that’s a little offbeat. Like [name_m]Eric[/name_m] said, I think the movie also makes a great connection (for me, but especially for you).

1 Like

I’m so shocked by the lack of love for [name_m]Gregory[/name_m], it’s such a great name in my opinion! I love how distinct it sounds, but in my opinion, it is still friendly and approachable, especially with the nickname [name_m]Greg[/name_m]! [name_f]My[/name_f] second favorite would be [name_m]Martin[/name_m], which is also such a charming name!