Your favourite of these classic girls names?

Hello,

As promised our list for your expert perusal! Thoughts on personal preferences, any negative aspects, what fits best with surname Clendon and who you think would make the best sister to [name]Timothy[/name], [name]Peter[/name] and [name]Rose[/name]?

[name]Mary[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Anne[/name]
[name]Laura[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Rachel[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Diana[/name]

Middle only
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] (pn jor-jiahn-ah)

Thankyou!

[name]Mary[/name] or [name]Eleanor[/name] for sure.

[name]Jane[/name], [name]Anne[/name] or [name]Mary[/name]
[name]Mary[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] is gorgeous!

[name]Mary[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Mary[/name]. It’s classic, simple, elegant and not very common.
[name]Jane[/name] - Pretty much the same as my thoughts on [name]Mary[/name]. These names both come with a plethora of great nicknames!
[name]Catherine[/name] - More common than [name]Jane[/name] or [name]Mary[/name], but still a nice, classic choice
[name]Anne[/name] - I do prefer [name]Anna[/name], honestly.
[name]Laura[/name] - I hope this name comes back into vogue. I think it’s feminine but traditional at the same time. Fits very well with “[name]Rose[/name]” which is a little more girly than [name]Jane[/name] or [name]Mary[/name] to me.
[name]Julia[/name] - Although this is a classic name, it feels more trendy to me than classic right now.
[name]Sophie[/name] - I like it, but with the popularity of [name]Sophia[/name] it’s going to be a bit more popular than the others.
[name]Abigail[/name] - Much like [name]Julia[/name]. This is classic, but very popular, so it reads classic/trendy.
[name]Rachel[/name] - Feels dated to me, probably because it was so common in the 80s. Not dated in the good way.
[name]Eleanor[/name] - I like it on its own, but it doesn’t fit well with [name]Rose[/name], [name]Timothy[/name] and [name]Gregory[/name], [name]IMO[/name].
[name]Diana[/name] - Again, feels too 80s and not as classic as your other options.

My favorites are [name]Laura[/name], [name]Mary[/name], and [name]Jane[/name] in that order. I like [name]Mary[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] or [name]Mary[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] and [name]Jane[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] or [name]Jane[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] better than [name]Laura[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] (too rhymey) and [name]Laura[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name], though. Out of all the combos, [name]Mary[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] is probably my favorite. I love your list, though, and think that you’ve picked some beautiful classics

I love the combo [name]Mary[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. I know there’s a [name]Tom[/name] Petty song with it and the classic little girl shoes but I just adore that combo. Would use it for a little girl in a heartbeat, after my cousin who sadly died in infancy, but husband wouldn’t go for it because of the [name]Tom[/name] Petty song.

I love [name]Catherine[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Julia[/name]

I like [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Julia[/name] best. [name]Both[/name] are classic, but not biblical, so as not to make [name]Rose[/name] stand out. [name]Jane[/name] would probably go best with your middle names, but [name]Julia[/name] goes better with your last name, so…
[name]Catherine[/name] would work as well, I suppose. That fits nicely in the sibset and goes with both last and middle names.

I love them all! [name]Rachel[/name], [name]Sophie[/name], [name]Julia[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name], and [name]Jane[/name] are my personal favorites, but with [name]Timothy[/name], [name]Peter[/name], and [name]Rose[/name], I like [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Diana[/name], and [name]Anne[/name] the best.

Good luck!

[name]Abigail[/name]. Winner hands down.

With Clendon I think [name]Jane[/name], [name]Anne[/name], [name]Sophie[/name], [name]Rachel[/name] or [name]Eleanor[/name] would make the best sister to [name]Timothy[/name], [name]Peter[/name] and [name]Rose[/name], but mostly [name]Eleanor[/name]. I like [name]Catherine[/name] too, but not a fan of the initials CC (like in an email). I think [name]Rachel[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] are more substantial first names and [name]Jane[/name], [name]Anne[/name], or [name]Sophie[/name] would work well in the middle, like [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Jane[/name] or [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Anne[/name]. But I do love [name]Georgiana[/name], especially [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name].

I like

1. [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name]
  2. [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name]
  3. [name]Jane[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]

My favorites are [name]Jane[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] Clendon, [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] Clendon, and [name]Julia[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] Clendon.
[name]Timothy[/name], [name]Peter[/name], [name]Rose[/name] & [name]Jane[/name]… [name]Timothy[/name], [name]Peter[/name], [name]Rose[/name] & [name]Abigail[/name]… [name]Timothy[/name], [name]Peter[/name], [name]Rose[/name] & [name]Julia[/name]… all sound lovely :slight_smile:

I love [name]Sophie[/name].

Jane’s my favourite.

Then Mary, because I can’t rationalize Jane Georgiana, and I do like Georgiana in a middle position.

If Anne were the related Hannah I’d rank it higher.

I actually like them all! My favorites are:

[name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Anne[/name]
[name]Laura[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Rachel[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]

[name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name] get my vote. [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] or [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] would be really nice with your other kids names (I especially love [name]Abigail[/name] with [name]Rose[/name]).

I love [name]Abigail[/name], [name]Victoria[/name], and [name]Julia[/name].
I like [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Anne[/name].

I like [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] the best. With [name]Timothy[/name], [name]Peter[/name], and [name]Rose[/name], I like [name]Catherine[/name].

The only ones I [name]DON[/name]'T think would fit are [name]Rachel[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name]. All the others are perfection.

[name]Anne[/name] is my all time favorite name! I also really love [name]Mary[/name] and [name]Jane[/name].