Your favourite top 3 from 4 different people. 🍃

[name_m]Just[/name_m] copying and pasting from my last post on the girl name category-

I asked three of my friends what their top three boy names were, so I put them down below, including my own top three.

Who’s top boy names do you like the best? (I won’t be offended if it isn’t mine lol)

Bonus question- [name_f]Do[/name_f] their favourite names paint a picture of the type of person they are? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you see a pattern in their styles? [name_u]Or[/name_u] is it just all over the place?

The Names!!!!

Izzi (Me) :leaves:

[name_u]Julian[/name_u]
[name_m]André[/name_m]
[name_m]Lukas[/name_m]

Lill!e :sunflower:

[name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_u]Casey[/name_u]
[name_m]Terrence[/name_m]

Georgi@ :ribbon:

[name_u]Brody[/name_u]
[name_u]Bailey[/name_u]
[name_u]Riley[/name_u]

Par!s :zap:

[name_u]Kylan[/name_u]
[name_m]Moss[/name_m]
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u]

[name_f]Tia[/name_f]! X🍃

1 Like

[name_u]Beau[/name_u] is my favourite x

1 Like

I love [name_m]Moss[/name_m]! I see a pattern in georig@‘s names with the Y endings and the modern style.

1 Like

I like Lill!e’s names best :slight_smile:

Your names feel international and classic with a hint of flair

Lill!e’s have a unisex, modern, cowboyish vibe

Georg!a’s feel on trend and stylish but also well established

Par!s’s feel eclectic again, but all round have a modern feel

1 Like

i love julian!

1 Like

[name_u]Casey[/name_u], [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] & [name_u]Riley[/name_u] are my favourites!

1 Like

[name_u]Julian[/name_u] , [name_u]Casey[/name_u] and [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] are my top 3 favourites!!

I think if I had to pick one it would be [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] !

1 Like

I like some of Ge0rgi@'s and some of Lill!e’s, so I’d say both! [name_u]Beau[/name_u] is my favorite overall :smiling_face: I see a pattern in Georg!@'s with a more modern style.

1 Like

If I had to keep them as sets and name 3 boys I’d use [name_u]Brody[/name_u], [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] and [name_u]Riley[/name_u]. If I could pick three from any, it would be [name_m]Lukas[/name_m], [name_u]Beau[/name_u] and [name_u]Brody[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]Bailey[/name_u] is my favourite! :relaxed:

1 Like